TNT Pt. 10: All Good Things Come to End

Story Info
From two men, to one, to none.
10.9k words
4.6
3.1k
8

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gotta go," Terri said to me. We hadn't been at Tommy place very long. It had been at least a couple of weeks since I had seen my boyfriend Terri, and the third in our threesome, Tommy. I started to realize if I didn't call Terri or Tommy, they didn't call me. Both were mine. At least they used to be. But other than work, what were they preoccupied with? It hurt to think about.

"Why are you leaving, babe?" I whined.

"I thought I wanted to be here, but I just want to go home and go to bed," he explained. Shit. Really? He used to want me more than anything else in life. I was sure he didn't see this as rejection, but that's how it felt to me. I didn't want to be at Tommy's place without him. His roommate Rob was hosting tonight and had the place packed with our usual friends and more. I was happy to see Bradley. Terri and Bradley were friends, but I hadn't seen Bradley much lately. His modeling career was taking off.

"Maybe we can sneak off into Tommy's room for a few minutes before you leave?" I tried to entice Terri.

"No babe, I really just need to get home," he said. Well I still loved his straightforward honesty but I felt actual pain, real pain, in my chest.

"Fine," I said. It's never good when a girl says fine, but it didn't phase Terri. Sometimes he was a little too laid back.

"Why don't you stay here?" Terri suggested, "Tommy will eventually be home. I'm sure he'd love the surprise." Was he pawning me off on Tommy?

"Bye," I said, kissing him and walking away. I was so mad, I figured I should leave him be, so we didn't get in a fight. I grabbed a drink from the kitchen and found a spot on the floor by myself. Bradley saw me and came over.

"Hey!" Bradley said, sitting next to me, "How's everything?"

"Shitty," I said, taking another sip. I didn't want Bradley to say anything to Terri so I didn't get into anything more. I hoped he'd help Terri with his modeling career. Bradley was in a different league than Terri though. Bradley was tall with dark hair, blue eyes and a smile that could melt anyone. He was well built, and even though I had never seen him with his clothes off, I imagined his muscles were cut and hard. Just thinking about it made me flush, but he was not for me. That hot body was for some gorgeous sexy girl who could turn heads. I never even considered that Bradley would ever notice me as more than a friend. But he was always nice to me and I enjoyed his company.

We talked and drank for a long time. It was nice to talk to someone again. Maybe it wasn't just the sex I was missing so much with Terri and Tommy, as it was our amazing connection. We had lost our connection.

I got drunk, which I shouldn't have, but I was finally less mad. Bradley was drunk by now too. His arm was around me, which I thought was just a friendly comforting gesture at first, but now he was sitting so close to me on the floor that our legs were touching from hip to foot.

"Bradley?" I said, turning my face towards him.

"Yes?" he said, his lips close to mine now. Did he want to kiss me? I was too drunk to think much about it, but I knew I couldn't kiss him. Even if I felt abandoned by Terri and Tommy.

"I...." I started, but didn't know what to say so I stood up. "I'll be right back." I said walking off to the bathroom.

On my way to the bathroom I had the overwhelming urge to go into Tommy's room. I just wanted to smell him. I opened the door, and in the sliver of hallway light that was shining onto the bed, I saw cock in hand. I slammed the door closed behind me and it was pitch black.

"Oh babe," I said, "I didn't see you come in." I crawled over to him and grabbed his cock. "Why didn't you tell me you needed me?" I put his cock in my mouth and I was so happy to be sucking him. It had been too long. Then I noticed he wasn't getting as big as usual even though he seemed really hard.

"You ok babe?" I asked. He didn't answer. Finally I heard a grunt. It was not Tommy's grunt. I stood up and turned on the light. Shit!!! It was Rob.

"Fuck!" I screamed, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Sorry," Rob said, but I knew from his smirk that he wasn't the least bit sorry. He put his own hand back on his now juicy cock and rubbed it as he looked me in the eyes. "Someone is in my room fucking and I couldn't wait."

"Bullshit," I said, "You knew I was missing Tommy."

"Tommy..." he said, faking surprise, "I thought Terri was your boyfriend?"

"Shut the fuck up," I spat. I knew he heard us; he'd have to be deaf not to. And now he thought he could get some of me too.

"Fine," he said as he rubbed faster, "Mmmmmm. Do you know how many times I've done this listening to the three of you fuck? Shit, it's the hottest stuff I've ever heard. How could you blame me for wanting to get in on it?" I could tell by his increasing breaths, he was going to cum soon.

"Oh, I don't blame you," I said sweetly and he smiled, "But I don't think Amanda is going to be happy to hear you tricked me into giving you a blow job." He stopped stroking himself.

"No!" Rob exclaimed, "You aren't going to tell her are you?" He sounded worried.

"I won't tell her if you don't say a thing to Tommy or Terri. It would just fuck up everything even worse," I said. I didn't want to lie to them, but I wasn't sure they'd believe me that it was just a misunderstanding.

"Deal," he said and I believed him. "I'd shake on it but..." he said laughing and holding up the hand he had been jerking off with.

"No need to shake. Do what you need to do," I said with a wave of my hand, and he went back to stroking himself.

"I might not have your lips on my cock to help me," he said, "but I can just think of your moans and screams. Fuck!" His whole body jerked as he said it with a smile.

"You enjoy that," I said sarcastically, leaving the room, turning off the light and closing the door behind me. I didn't want to see him cum. I also didn't want to be back out in the party, not without Terri or Tommy. At least the party was dying down; most people had left and the rest were heading out the door.

I saw Bradley on the couch and I went to sit next to him. I hadn't meant to jump away from him so quickly before. I just didn't want him to get the wrong idea. I still loved Terri. And Tommy. I knew it could be over soon with them but until it was, I didn't want to do anything to complicate it.

"Staying?" I asked Bradley.

"Yea," he said, "I had too many drinks to drive."

"Good choice! Me too," I said, patting him on the leg. I really didn't mean anything sexual by the touch. I was just missing physical touch.

"I'll share the couch," he offered. "I'll stay on my side of it," he said, holding up his hands in innocence.

"Thanks," I said laughing. We both laid down with our legs intertwined and he threw a blanket over us. I figured I wouldn't be there long because I would join Tommy in his bed as soon as he came home from his gig.

The next thing I knew, I opened my eyes to see sunlight shining through the window. It took me a few seconds to figure out where I was. I realized I was on Tommy's couch. Then I realized someone was spooning me. Bradley. Shit. Had Tommy come home in the middle of the night and seen that? Nothing happened I was sure.

I lifted Bradley's arm up and slid off the couch to go check Tommy's room. The door was closed. I don't know why, but I hesitated and then opened the door just a little. Tommy was sleeping, thankfully by himself. I closed the bedroom door and went home. Tommy called me later that day.

"Hey babe," he said casually.

"Hey," I said uncomfortably. I didn't know what to say.

"Sorry I went straight to bed last night but I was beat," he explained. He didn't mention me on the couch with Bradley or anything about Rob.

"That's ok," I said relieved, "How was work last night?"

"Great!" he said excitedly, "But you know what's even better?"

"No," I said, truly having no clue.

"The restaurant fridge died and flooded the whole place. They're closed tonight!" he explained. "Well sucks for them, but good for me. I'm off!" Oh! That was actually good news. "Nice!" I said, "You deserve a break."

"Oh yea babe, a break alright!" he said, "Spring break!"

"What?" I said.

"Rob told me that he and the guys are driving to the beach tonight. They rented a hotel room," he explained. So he had talked to Rob. I was guessing Rob didn't mention what happened.

"Sounds fun for you," I said flatly.

"No," he said, "Fun for us! Call Terri and bring your friends."

"I don't know..." I said, still hesitating, mostly about Rob.

"You do know and you are coming," he said without hesitation. I did love when he took control. "Meet us here by 3:00."

"Ok," was all I could say before hanging up. Could we all just party like we used to? I hoped so.

I picked up Terri and all of us made the hour trek out to the beach in two cars. It was already fun being back with everyone. Especially my roommate, who left her boyfriend behind for once. Rob checked into the hotel room, we filled the tub with ice and beer and started the party. We partied until late and everyone passed out. Except the three of us.

Tommy kicked Rob out of one of the beds he had claimed for himself. Then Tommy, Terri and I climbed in. It didn't matter tonight. Everyone was just sleeping/passed out wherever. No questions. It was pitch black and Tommy and Terri sandwiched me on the bed. We were all on our sides, and I was facing Terri while Tommy was up against my back.

"We can't," I whispered.

"Wait for it," Tommy whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. Oh how I had missed that. Terri kissed me. I had definitely missed them kissing me at the same time. Tommy slid my shorts and underwear off.

"This?" Terri said and slid his finger through my wet pussy lips up to my clit.

"Yes," I moaned.

"No," Tommy said, "Quiet." This would be new. I was so not good at being quiet with the two of them, as Rob clearly knew. Rob was in the room this time, and I definitely hoped passed out again.

"Ok," I obeyed. Tommy continued kissing my neck as Terri continued to rub my clit. I bit my lip. Terri looked into my eyes and I was happier than I had been in a long time. I felt Tommy's fingers on my swollen folds and then his hard cock. How was he going to quietly fuck me with everyone sleeping in the room?

"No," I whispered trying to protest.

"Yes," Tommy demanded and pushed his cock all the way inside me.

All I wanted to do was scream out but I couldn't. I held my breath. Terri's lips softly continued his kisses as he continued stroking my clit.

Tommy barely moved his cock in and out of me so the bed didn't move. I imagined it couldn't have felt very good for him to barely get the sensation of my pussy on his cock. But maybe that made it even better to have to savor even the slightest sensation.

"Oh!" he sucked in his breath almost silently. Terri increased his strokes on my clit, and as soon as he pressed down the way he knew I loved, I bucked against Tommy. The waves of my orgasm washed over me as Tommy pushed his cock all the way in and stayed there. Then I felt him explode inside me with his orgasm. I was getting dizzy from holding my breath, so I wouldn't scream. His slight movements slowed as our pleasure subsided.

Terri kissed me and Tommy relaxed his body while his cock softened and slid out of me.

"Me," Terri whispered, indicating it was his turn and I felt his fully hard cock enter me. I nodded yes and kissed him. My tongue swirled the tip of his tongue like I enjoyed doing to his cock. He quickened his movements and I felt Tommy's hand reach over me to grab Terri's hip and stop him from moving. It was the second time they had ever intentionally touched each other during our love making. I found it unbelievably stimulating.

"No," Tommy said firmly to Terri, "Slow." Tommy wouldn't be able to give Terri any more verbal instruction than that. Tommy pushed Terri's hip back ever so slightly and then pulled him quickly back into me. I bit my lip and looked into Terri's eyes. Tommy held Terri so he was deep inside me for a few seconds and then pushed his hip back again slightly, waiting a few seconds. Then he pulled him back into me hard again, but this time he held it longer.

I opened my mouth to say Oh but I didn't let any sound come out. I wanted Terri to see how much I was loving it.

Tommy kept moving Terri by the hip ever so slightly, holding him inside me longer each time. It was so exciting feeling Tommy fuck me with Terri's cock, I couldn't even catch my breath.

"Shhh," Tommy whispered to me so I would quiet my breathing.

"Now," he said to Terri as he pulled him into me again and didn't let him move back out.

'Cum' I mouthed silently to Terri looking him in the eyes.

"I said now," Tommy demanded again in a whisper squeezing Terri's hip. And then I felt Terri's first burst as his dick pulsed inside me. Oh wow! Tommy had just made Terri cum. I threw my head back on Tommy's shoulder again and bit my lip. Terri tried to move to pump into me but Tommy wouldn't let him, instead Tommy held him in me as his cock pulsed with each wave of his orgasm. I kissed Terri until I felt his cock stop pulsing and soften. Tommy released his grip on Terri's hip. We all relaxed our bodies but my heart was pounding. That was so intoxicatingly powerful. I felt Tommy's chest pressed against my back and his heart was pounding too. I put my head on Terri's chest to feel his heart pounding. Eventually we all caught our breath and our heart beats went back to normal. We closed our eyes and slept peacefully in each other's arms.

I was the first one in the hotel room to wake up. Good thing. Terri, Tommy and I were naked in bed together. I wondered if anyone had woken up after we had fallen asleep and seen us. A light sheet covered us, but not by much. I guess we could just claim drunkenness if anyone asked. The sun wasn't up yet but I could tell it wasn't pitch black anymore. I kissed Terri.

"Come with me," I whispered.

"What?" he said groggily.

"Now," I commanded, hoping he still obeyed. He started to get out of bed. I rolled over to Tommy and kissed him too. Nothing.

I grabbed his morning wood and whispered, "Get out of bed. Now." His eyes popped open and I put my finger to my lips to indicate to be quiet. Everyone else was still asleep. The three of us threw on our clothes and snuck out of the room. I grabbed both their hands and walked them down to the beach. No one said anything until we were walking along the sand.

I spoke first, "Thanks for taking me on a romantic sunrise walk on the beach." Not that I had left them any choice. We only saw a few people and I didn't care if they saw me holding both of their hands.

"It is pretty," Terri said, "So are you," and he squeezed my hand.

"I don't usually like getting up this early, but this is worth it," Tommy said, "I'd do anything for you." I used to believe that. I didn't know if I did anymore.

"Thank you for last night," I said to both of them. "I needed that."

"Me too!" they both said and laughed.

"It's been too long..." I said.

"I know I've been-" Tommy started.

"No, I don't want to talk about any of that right now," I said, "Just promise me that you'll always think of all of this and smile. All of our fun together..." I couldn't say more. I knew it was ending as desperately as I didn't want it to, it was nearing the inevitable end. Even though I knew it would happen, it did not make it any less painful.

"I will," Tommy said and he leaned over to kiss me as we walked.

"We will," Terri confirmed, also kissing me. For now I would just enjoy this peaceful walk together.

With Spring break over, it was back to regular life. Which still meant less of Tommy and Terri. I was onto a few hot leads on a job up north, but I still hadn't mentioned moving to them. I hadn't made any final decisions, but I knew deep down I had to leave. It was the only thing that made sense. I didn't want them to stop me out of guilt.

Knowing I might be leaving, I started partying much more at my place with my friends I knew I would be leaving behind. One Friday night at my place, I had a bunch of friends over to hang out. Tommy didn't come as usual because he had work. Terri had stopped by, but then left early. As I reminisced about how good the three of us used to be, I just drank more wishing we were going to have a wild night like we used to. Terri noticed I was drunk and felt bad leaving early, but that didn't stop him from leaving.

Before he left Terri said to his friend Bradley, "Take care of her. Make sure she gets to bed ok. Please?" Bradley agreed. He had been drinking with all of us too. Bradley was always in control though, even when drinking. I felt dismissed by Terri; like he had just pawned me off on Bradley. Bradley did his duty and stuck by my side. He made sure I ate something and drank water. Even though he tried to keep me in check, I kept drinking.

"Hey, hey," Bradley said when he noticed me stumbling.

"What?" I said loudly, spinning around and falling into Bradley's arms. He walked me to my bedroom, laid me on my bed and brought me even more water. He sat on the bed next to me and slipped his arm around me. He pulled me up to sit, and brought the glass of water to my lips.

"Drink this," he said softly as he looked into my eyes. His unbelievably gorgeous blue eyes looked right through me.

"Yes," I said, sipping and trying to not dribble any, but some did drip out.

"Be careful," he said, gliding his thumb across my wet chin as my lips opened, which allowed my tongue to trail along my lip, touching the very tip of his thumb. Oh my.

"Sorry," I said with my face now so close to his.

"No, it's-" he started and stopped just looking at me, holding me close to him. He didn't finish.

"What?" I said, "It's what?" I prodded feeling drunk and bold. He was literally the picture of perfection and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't imagined fucking him. I had. I just never thought he'd be sitting in my bed holding me and stroking my face. Was I supposed to ignore this kind of sexual sizzle? Probably. But after so many drinks, I didn't feel like it.

"I, um...you, um," Bradley tried to get the words out. He was usually very articulate. Had I gotten him flustered? Yes. I smiled with satisfaction. Someone wanted me.

"Just let go," I said, wanting to just relax and be real. Isn't that what I had learned from Terri and Tommy? I needed to be me, even if I felt completely lost and had no idea who I was.

"Let's-" he started and then I leaned in for the kiss. His lips were plump like Terri's and so soft.

"Oh," I moaned against his lips.

"Mmmm," he agreed and pulled me away from his kiss. "Yes," he said looking into my eyes and then contradicted himself, "I don't know...I um want to-" I understood. Even in my drunken state.

"Ok, just stay here," I said, pulling him down to lay next to me. I figured he didn't want me but I didn't want him to leave me alone. "Let's just talk." The bed was spinning and I needed him to stay, even just as a friend. I didn't want to be alone. I was tired of being alone so much.

"Yes," he said, sounding more like himself. We both laid on our backs on my bed and talked. I liked listening to him. And he laughed when I talked. It was easy and I liked it. I heard the party die down and it was quiet outside my bedroom door. My roommate could take care of things. Bradley and I continued talking and laughing for hours. I felt much better. Less drunk and definitely grateful to Bradley for taking such good care of me.

"Thank you," I said to Bradley turning on my side so my whole body was now facing him. My hand slid around his shoulder so I could pull him to his side facing me. His hand came up to my cheek. I breathed in sharply. He was touching me, in a very intimate way. I liked it. His face was so close to mine again. Except this time I wasn't drunk. I was grateful and happy. I wanted to express that to Bradley.