TNT Pt. 10: All Good Things Come to End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He questioned, "For?..." as his thumb trailed down along my bottom lip. Shit why did he keep doing that if he didn't want to take it further? It was a horrible tease that I wasn't going to be able to resist even though I was sobering up.

His eyes followed his thumb and I opened my mouth letting my tongue rest on my bottom lip inviting his thumb in. He slowly slid it in along my tongue as my lips closed around it, sucking in. My tongue swirled the tip of his thumb just like I would do to his cock, only he didn't know that. Yet. But maybe he was imagining it because he sucked in his breath and smiled as he slowly removed his thumb from my sucking. Oh, his smile and dimples. Did he know how fucking hot he was? Probably.

"Mmmmm," I moaned looking into his eyes. No fair. He was too gorgeously distracting for me to form coherent thoughts. "For being...for being...you," I said, hoping he sensed how excited he was making me. He could have turned away and continued just being a loyal friend to Terri, but he didn't. For all I knew, maybe Terri gave him permission. Maybe it would be easier for Terri if I just went away.

Bradley's now wet thumb trailed down my neck and chest, unbuttoning the only two buttons on my tiny top. His eyes followed his thumb as he slid it over my breast to my soft nipple, making it instantly hard. I watched as he slid his thumb over to my other soft nipple, making it harden too. I bit my bottom lip and he looked back into my eyes.

"I'll be honest," he said, "I want to be...I want to do...I want-"

I cut him off, putting him out of his misery. Yes, I wanted to hear what he wanted to do to me but I also didn't want him to change his mind. So I kissed him; softly at first. Then I let my tongue explore his mouth, caressing his tongue. With his one hand still on my hard nipple, his other hand slid around my waist as he pulled me closer to him. I was so close, I felt his cock getting hard.

He broke from my kiss for a second and said, "I know this is...that I'm not supposed to..." His words were saying no but his body was saying yes.

"Just let go," I repeated from before, but this time I wasn't drunk. I was alone and I needed connection. I felt a connection with Bradley and I wasn't going to deny it.

I slipped his shirt off over his head and returned to kissing his lips. I let my fingers trail down over his firm chest and totally ripped stomach. His body was pure perfection, and I had imagined touching it many times. Now, I finally had my chance, so I wanted to savor it. I took my lips off of his so I could watch my fingers trace each muscle. I felt myself bite my lower lip again. I looked back up at him, sensing he was watching me touch him.

"Don't stop," he whispered, "I like it..." Fuck yes, me too but I needed a better view. I rolled him onto his back so my legs could straddle his waist. In this new position, I could really feel his hard cock in his shorts. Wow, I was starting to think he was bigger than I'd even imagined.

Both of my hands were now free to caress him. He slipped my shirt off of my shoulders so he could caress me too. I leaned down to kiss him and I pressed my breasts against his chest. He slid his hands around my back and pulled me close. It felt amazing to be pressed against his hard body. His hands slid down around my ass, still in my shorts, and squeezed.

"Oh, yes," I moaned, "Bradley, I...please...now..." I tried to get the words out between kisses. He understood and apparently agreed. He hooked his thumbs in my waistband and started sliding my shorts and underwear off. I slid my body off of him and helped so I could be naked for him. I flopped on my back and pulled him on top of me so I could free him of his shorts too. Yes, he was huge and I couldn't help but to stare at his hard length. Bigger than Tommy. Then I felt his finger lift my chin up so I'd look in his eyes. His smirk told me he knew what he was. He was completely and totally irresistible. I reached up to slide my finger down the side of his face and back into his hair at the base of his neck. I made a fist in his hair and pulled him down on top of me. My urgency was clear.

"I need you. Now," he said as I felt his stiff cock against the wetness that had accumulated between my legs.

"Yes," I moaned, reaching down to stroke him, but my hand was too small to wrap all the way around his girth. I stroked all the way down his shaft, and then all the way back up feeling the precum drip out of the tip. I would need it much wetter than that to get him all the way inside of me. I spread my legs and slid the head of his cock up and down my dripping pussy lips.

"Oh!" he breathed in as I felt his body jerk.

"Good?" I inquired knowing the answer already.

"Yes," he moaned as we both watched his slick cock gliding through my dripping folds. Fuck he was so hot, he was so excited, and right now he was all mine. The next time the head of his cock reached my clit, my body jerked as I moaned.

"You like that?" he questioned breathing harder.

"Yes," I managed as I continued using his cock to tease my pussy. I could probably have cum from that alone, but I wanted to feel him inside me. Maybe he could make me cum just by fucking me with his huge cock. I wanted to know.

"Oh please," he panted, "Please. Now. Let me. I need to." He was completely and literally at my mercy.

"Yes, slowly," I instructed as I put the tip of his cock in between my pussy lips. I moved my hand around to his ass to slide him in as I kept the other hand wrapped in his hair so I could control our kissing too.

"Oh!" he moaned as the head of his cock started sinking into me.

"Slowly," I reminded him, looking into his eyes, "Yes! I want you all the way inside me. Slowly." Once he buried his cock all the way in, he slid it out a little and then back in, even further this time.

"Like this," he smiled and teased. Oh that dimple was melting me.

"Again," I moaned, "More." He slid out slowly and then back in, deeper. The base of his cock was rubbing my swollen clit.

"As you wish," he groaned while I grabbed his ass with both my hands now so I could help him grind into my clit.

"Yes, like this," I panted and he could see I was losing control. Control that I always loved to have. "Keep. Doing. Yes. I'm going to..."

His cock pumped and ground into my clit and I heard his grunts getting quicker and sharper, which I took to mean he was going to cum soon. I couldn't wait to feel his cock get stiffer. And at the same time I wanted this pleasure to last forever.

He looked into my eyes, "I'm going to..."

"Please," I begged, "Now." As I kissed him, my orgasm went over the edge. My pussy contracted around his cock and I screamed out, "Oh, yes! Yes," I said, biting my lip trying to muffle my ecstasy. I wasn't sure if anyone was even in the apartment anymore, but I knew these sounds should not be coming from the room with Bradley in here with me.

"Oh!" he grunted and he sank inside me even deeper, stiffening and holding still for a second. "Yes!" he tried to be quiet too but with no luck. "Oh. Yes. Oh. Yes," he moaned as he continued pumping and my pussy kept contracting around his release.

He finally slowed and then lay still on top of me panting. Both of us needed a minute to catch our breath. My skin was pulsing all over, as if my orgasm was still pinging around inside my body. Our hearts were beating like crazy against each other's chest. I closed my eyes and peacefully went to sleep in Bradley's arms.

When I woke up I didn't hear anything in my apartment. Were Bradley and I alone? I needed to know so I snuck quietly out of the bed. I saw my roommate's bedroom empty and went out into the living room to make sure no party guests were still around. No one. We were alone.

I turned to go back into my bedroom, suddenly being grabbed around the waist and lifted off of my feet.

"Oh, no," I pretended to protest, wrapping my arms around Bradley's neck. We kissed and I was relieved that last night wasn't just a fluke, or a drunken mistake.

"Good morning," he said as we stood naked in my living room.

"Do you have to go?" I said and then wished I hadn't. It sounded like I didn't want him to say, and nothing was further from the truth.

"No, I want to stay right here," he said, kissing me again.

"Really? I asked, seriously perplexed.

"Of course. You are like a breath of fresh air and I need that," he said smiling again. I must not have looked convinced so he continued, "Shit, you are so great to talk to, so real. All of that wrapped in an amazing package," he said, pushing me away a little so he could look at me. "You're beautiful," he said as he caressed my cheek. "Your red hair is so damn sexy," he said, twirling a lock of my hair with his finger, "And I learned last night it's all natural." Smiling, he slipped my shirt over my head. "And just look at you..." he leaned down to kiss my nipple.

I gasped, "Oh!" I sucked in my breath and bit my bottom lip.

"See that?" he said breathing harder, "The minute you did that last night I knew I wanted to make you do that. Again. And again. And again."

"Oh you can make me do whatever you want," I said, looking forward to whatever that might be.

"Really?" he said, smiling wickedly. Bradley smiled and looked down; his cock standing at attention. I knew exactly what I wanted to do, but I waited to see what he had in mind. He pushed my shoulders down and I knew he wanted the same thing I did.

I smiled as I kissed down his completely smooth chest. After I kissed his belly button, I trailed my tongue down to the base of his cock. I got on my knees and wrapped my lips around his head, swirling my tongue around the tip.

"Oh..." he moaned, sinking his fingers into my hair. His cock was still sticky with both of our cum from last night and I wanted to taste more. I licked up and down his shaft using my hand to help my mouth stimulate as much of it as possible.

"Oh you are so good at that," he breathed. No shit I thought, smiling up at him. If only he knew how much practice I had on Terri and Tommy. I so wanted to take control and stick his cock in my pussy, but I was too curious to see where he would want to go next. I think giving him the control was actually getting me more aroused. I slowed my stroking and sucking so he'd think I was getting tired, but the truth was I just didn't want him to cum. I didn't want this to be over.

He tapped my shoulder and I knew to stand back up. I went to kiss him and he backed away. Had he never tasted himself on someone's lips? Well he was going to today.

"Yes," I said, putting my lips on his and swirling his tongue like I had swirled the head of his cock.

"Oh!" he exclaimed.

"We taste amazing," I said, kissing him over and over.

"We?" he questioned.

"Yes, your cock tastes like my pussy from last night," I explained.

"Mmmmmm..." he kissed me again, "I don't know what your pussy tastes like."

"Such a shame," I said, holding back every instinct I had to demand he lick me now. He understood what I wanted. I didn't have to demand it or spell it out. I was enjoying taking his lead. He took my hand and led me back to my bedroom. He sat me on the bed and spread my legs. He knelt down and before I could congratulate myself on getting what I wanted without overtly controlling him, I felt his tongue gliding up and down my slit. My lips spread for him.

"Oh!" I screamed, "Yes, oh..." and I wrapped my fingers in the hair at the base of his neck. I tried not to control his head, just express my urgency. That felt fucking awesome.

"Want to taste?" he asked hesitantly, probably expecting me to say no.

"Yes," I moaned as he gently brought his lips to mine. With my fingers still in his hair I licked his lips and kissed him exploring the taste on his tongue.

"You like that?" he asked surprised.

"I do like tasting us," I said again.

"See," he said, "That. How could you not know that is fucking hot?"

"Maybe," I agreed. Of course I knew what turned guys on, but he didn't know that. "You didn't know I would do that though." I still did not understand why he thought I was anything special.

"You didn't have to say that in words. I could tell," he explained, "It's in the way you look at someone. It's in the way you lick your lips. It's in the way you move. You are just hot."

"I don't understand," I said, "You are the one who's hot. Um, people actually pay you to look hot!" I laughed and kissed him.

"It's not the same," he said, "Trust me." He moved my hand to his hard cock. "See what you do to me?" I laughed. He was excited and I loved that I did that to him. He was still kneeling so I pulled him up on the bed and turned him so he could lay on his back.

"Can I?" I asked coyly and I went to climb on him. I wanted to ride him, but I still wanted him to feel in control.

"Oh yes," he said smiling. "See, this. I like this." Yes I thought, but how did he know I would do this? I seriously wondered if Terri had told him things.

"What?" I said innocently. I hovered my pussy over his erect penis. "This? You want this?" I laughed.

"Um..." he stammered, hoping I would slide on. Did he really think I wouldn't at this point? I needed his cock in me. Not wanted. Needed.

"Yes," I said definitively but trying not to control. I slid my pussy onto just the head of his cock. Then I slid off just a little. I held it just inside my pussy lips.

"Are you sure?" I asked again, teasing.

"Don't make me show you!" he responded. Was he threatening me? I couldn't wait.

Bradley pulled me onto him. I tried to resist for effect but I wanted his cock to fill me up. When it finally did I moaned loudly, "Yes, oh yes."

I was straddling him but still sitting up like a cowgirl riding him. I felt his huge cock hitting my gspot and I knew if I did this right I could have one hell of an orgasm. I started rocking back and forth and felt the base of his cock stimulating my clit and I felt the building of another orgasm. The gspot orgasm built differently though and it made me out of breath and completely dizzy. It made my whole body tingle and buzz.

"Damn," Bradley said, amazed as he watched me become completely unraveled.

"Yes. Oh. Yes. Ohhhh. Ohhh." I couldn't even form words. I tried to look into Bradley's eyes. It was hot to see him watching me. I could tell how excited it made him. But I had to lean my body back just a little so he was hitting just the right spot, and it was easiest to do that when I threw my head back.

Bradley ran his hands all over me, my breasts, my ass, everywhere. It made me tingle even more. Then his hands settled on my hips as my rocking got harder and steadier. He knew I was going to cum. He squeezed my hips and pushed his cock into me harder. That did it.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed over and over. I felt his cock stiffen and pulse inside me as he started his release.

"Yes! Yes!" his screams matched mine. Gspot orgasms last longer, so by the time the waves of my orgasm were slowing down I was completely dizzy, collapsing on top of him. Laying on top of him I squeezed his cock a few more times with my contracting pussy.

Bradley chuckled and said, "Holy shit. What was that?" He kissed my forehead, as I was still trying to catch my breath.

"Amazing," was all I could manage to say as my head laid on his chest, his heartbeat calming me.

"Completely," he agreed.

I laid on him for so long, I fell asleep. Maybe he was afraid to move me but when I finally woke up he was sleeping too. His soft cock was still inside me. I didn't want to move. I didn't want this to be over but I knew it was. This little fantasy world I had visited was over. I had learned a lot of important things though. One man could fulfill all of my needs. I could give up control and be completely satisfied. These were things I didn't believe were true anymore, and now that I knew they were, I knew what I had to do.

I started sprinkling kisses on Bradley's chest and his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning, again," he said with a smile. I leaned up to kiss him.

"Well it's barely still morning but if we hurry we can squeeze in a morning shower while it is still actually morning," I said laughing.

"Sounds perfect," he said, kissing me. I climbed off of him and led him to the shower.I made the water really hot; the way I liked it. I stepped in and let out a little moan because it felt so good.

"Damn, you even make showering fucking hot," he said and I noticed he was already getting hard. Yes, maybe this fantasy world wasn't quite over. Bradley grabbed the soap and started washing my body.

"Me too," I asked him, taking the soap from him. Running my slippery hands all over his chest and stomach which literally made me lose my breath. Perfection. His body was perfection.

"While we are here we should probably be thorough," he said as his soapy hand slid over my clit.

I jumped and said, "Ohhhh...please..." He hadn't done that to me yet; hadn't made me cum from clit stimulation.

"Damn," he said, kissing me against my moan.

"Yes," I whispered against his lips, "That feels so...." I got lost in his stroking. My clit was swollen and I was getting ready to explode again.

"Good," he finished for me.

"Yes, don't stop," I sighed and reached out for his cock. It was fully hard, but I stroked it anyway. My soapy hand glided all the way up and down easily.

"Mmmm," he moaned.

"I'd love to have..." I started trying to find the words to tell him I needed his cock but I wanted him to have the control. Fuck this was harder than I thought. "You feel so hard...It would feel so good if..."

"Tell me," he sighed, "Tell me what you want." If he was asking I wouldn't be controlling right? Did he want to hear me beg for his cock? That wasn't taking control that was being sexy.

"Keep doing this," I slid my fingers through his fingers to keep sliding them up and down my clit and I turned around so my ass grazed his cock. "I need you inside me," I requested and bent over a little so he'd have access to my pussy.

"Yes," he held his cock and guided it into my pussy.

"Yes!" I screamed as I reached around to his hip. I wanted to pull him into me more so he could fill me up. His hand was still working my clit without my fingers. He knew exactly how to touch it.

Then I felt the fingers of his other hand tracing the remnants of the marks on my back from the whip.

"Oh," Bradley said, "Are these scars?...From..." he seemed scared to ask.

"No," I chuckled, "They're from playing..." I left it open ended for interpretation.

"Ohhhh," he said understanding. Now his hand went down to caress my ass cheek. Then I heard a slap. The wetness made it sound loud but it wasn't a hard slap. No tingle but it still excited me.

"This kind of playing?" he asked.

"Oohhhh, yes," I said as he squeezed where he had slapped. I wanted more but I didn't need more. I was going to cum.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Yes," I panted, "Yes, I'm going to...I'm..." I didn't need to finish the words. As I went over the edge my body jerked back making his cock sink into me harder. That thrust and my pussy spasming with orgasm was enough to make him cum and I felt him explode over and over.

"Oh! Oh!" he grunted and I bit my lip through my own moans. He couldn't even see me do it but I knew he would have liked to see what he was doing to me. He slowed his thrusting and pulled me up by my shoulders so my back was against his chest, his cock still inside me. He kissed my neck.

"Mmmm," I sighed. He didn't even know how much I liked that. His hand slid down the front of my neck to cup one breast.

"Ohh..." I felt his breath against my ear. He turned me around, wrapping me up in his arms and kissed me for a long time. The water ran over us. Our mouths and tongues still hungry.