TNT Pt. 10: All Good Things Come to End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally finished showering and dried each other off. It was fun and funny. Bradley's fingers traced the lines on my back again.

"Are you sure you wanted this?" Bradley asked.

"Yes, I really liked it but yes I got too carried away," I admitted. "Next time I'll know to stop sooner."

"Shit, next time?" Bradley said laughing, "You just keep on blowing my mind."

"Well, I didn't mean it like it's going to happen today..." I said with a giggle, "I just meant I want to do that again sometime."

"See, fuck," he said with a huge grin on his face, "You get to me," he said grabbing his cock. "Look, you're already making me hard again."

"Oh my!" I said feigning horror, "Whatever will you do about it?" We laughed together as he kissed me again.

"You know, this doesn't have to end," he said, trying to make me feel better.

"Yes it does," I told him, "Not because of Terri. Because I'm leaving."

"Leaving where?" he asked.

"Leaving here," I said, "I found a job and I'm moving back home. I'll be a thousand miles away." I hadn't made the final decision until that moment. I hadn't even discussed the possibility with Terri or Tommy.

"No!" he said, sincerely upset, "Why?"

"It's a good job and I'll have the support of my whole family around me," I continued to explain, "I'm sure it's the right thing to do, but leaving all of you behind is going to be hard."

"Yes," he said, lifting my chin so I could look back into his eyes, "But you are strong. You can do anything you want. This will be good for you." He kissed me. Wow, he was being so supportive, even though he didn't need to be. He could have put his clothes on and walked out of my life forever, but instead he was giving me the most encouragement I had gotten in a long time.

"Yes, I guess...I-" my words got caught in my throat.

"It's ok," he said stroking my hair, "Sometimes we have to do what is right even if it's not what is easy." Gorgeous and wise. How had I not realized this about Bradley sooner? Actually I had known it, I just assumed he wouldn't want me. It never even crossed my mind that he'd want anything other than friendship. I never gave him a chance. That was definitely a stupid mistake on my part, and now I'd never know what could have been.

"Yes, true," I said, enjoying being wrapped up in Bradley's arms. I felt protected. Maybe if I closed my eyes I could will this to never end.

"What did Terri say about you leaving?" Bradley asked. I picked my head up and looked at him.

"Nothing...." I said, "I didn't tell...I don't know how...I don't even know if we are really together anymore."

"It will be ok," he said, kissing me, "Tell him just like you told me. He'll understand. He'll be ok."

I kissed him again to thank him for being just what I needed. I continued down to bring my lips to his chest. I wanted to savor every second. He brought his hand to my cheek, caressed it and brought my face to his again to kiss my lips. He gently let his tongue explore mine.

If we didn't ever get dressed how would we ever stop this marathon?

I lifted on my tippy toes to lean into his kiss harder with every intention of falling back and breaking free to finally get dressed, but he wasn't ready. He lifted me off my feet and kissed me more urgently. I felt his cock getting hard against me.

"I didn't know...I wasn't going to get to see you again," he started in between kisses, "I...I don't want to let go...I mean...Can I?... Can we?..." His breathing was getting harder and so was mine. I knew what he wanted. I wanted it too.

"Yes," I said, taking him by the hand and bringing him to my bedroom, "Please..." I kissed him as we stood next to my bed. I caressed his chest and kissed him. I licked his nipple and sucked it. He took a sharp breath in and smiled. I brought my lips back up to his and put my hands on his hips. Shit even his hips were cut and so fucking hot. I'm glad I had a good hold of him because he leaned me back supporting me with one arm and ran his finger down my neck and chest until he reached my nipple. His hand cupped my breast as he brought his lips to my nipple to suck it.

"Ohhhh," I moaned, "Yesss..." and I bit my lip.

"Do that again," he requested, looking into my eyes.

"Yes, if you do that again," I teased. And he did. "Yes!" I screamed louder and this time I licked my lips slowly while looking into his eyes.

"Oh, yes," he moaned, "Can you?...Will you?...One more time...that thing with your tongue...you know..." I did actually know. I answered by sinking to my knees and taking his hard cock in my hand so my lips could slip around it and my tongue could swirl around the tip.

"Oh!" he moaned loudly and shuttered. "Yes..." he said, leaning his head back and gently putting his hand on the back of my head. My tongue teased the opening at the tip of his cock as his precum came out.

"Mmmm," I moaned, enjoying tasting him.

"That's so good...you're so good at that...I wish I knew sooner..." he panted. Me too.

"Do you want me to finish?" I asked briefly, taking my mouth off his cock to stroke it.

"Yes...no...." he said unsure, "Come here," he said, reaching for my shoulders to bring me up. I stood up and he brought me hard into his kiss. No hesitation, even with his juices on my lips.

"Mmmm," I moaned against his lips.

"I want to taste you...I want to be inside you...I want too much at once," he panted trying to figure out how to squeeze everything into this one last time together. He laid me down on the bed. He spread my legs and leaned over my pussy to slide his tongue from my clit all the way down through my pussy lips spreading them apart.

"Ohhhh," I moaned, biting my lip. "Yessss...." He knelt on the bed next to me so he could lay on his side with his cock inches from my face. Nice, 69. I stroked and licked his cock the best I could even though he was distracting me with every lick. His tongue danced over my swollen clit and I thought for sure I couldn't cum again. But I soon realized he was awakening the previous orgasm and this one was going to be harder, longer and more intense. He slipped a finger into my pussy and spread my juices up and down my clit.

I gasped each time he hit just the right spot on my clit. He realized which spot I really liked and then wrapped his lips around it to suck. Fuck yes. Had he read my mind?

"Yes!" I screamed, "That...that feels so....fuck...yes...oh....if you don't stop...I'm going to..."

"No," he said, "Not yet," and he stopped sucking. He swung his body around to kiss me with his lips soaked in my juices. "I need this," he said, sliding his hard cock into my pussy. Slowly.

"Me too," I said, licking my lips and kissing him. "Yes, just like that," I said, closing my eyes and caressing his ass as he slowly pumped in and out. I squeezed his ass but he didn't increase his speed he just went in deeper which was perfect. The base of his cock was now sliding against my clit, lighting it up.

"Yes, this is good," he said, leaning down for another long kiss. Even though he was pumping slowly we were both out of breath with excitement. I felt his cock stiffen and he paused with his cock deep into me riding up to look me in the eyes.

"Yes!" I said feeling my own orgasm going over the edge.

"Yes," he said, "This. This is what. You do. To me. This feels. So. Fucking. Good." He was out of breath and pumped until he was spent. I closed my eyes and relished in his sweet release as my pussy spasmed against his bursts.

"Mmmm," I continued until we were both spent. He laid gently on top of me and I had the overwhelming feeling I was going to cry. I had to get it together.

"Damn, you are fucking awesome!" he said still laying on me. He finally lifted up to kiss me and look at me. "You really should take more control during sex. You're good at it when you let yourself. And it's fucking hot!" I laughed. I definitely knew how to take control, but he didn't know that. It was possibly the best thing he could have said to lighten my mood.

"I'll try," I said, trying to stifle my chuckle.

We both got dressed and I walked Bradley to my door. We were standing at my apartment door and he said, "Thanks for an amazing.... 18 hours!" We both laughed. It felt like it had been days.

"Thank you," I said, "Especially last night when I drank too much. You really were a gentleman and you didn't have to be."

"You deserved me to be," he said, "And I knew if I was ever going to find out if you wanted to be with me you'd have to be at least somewhat sober," he laughed.

"I'm totally sober now," I said and kissed him.

"Me too," he said with a chuckle, "I just don't want to say goodbye though."

"I know," I agreed, "This sucks."

"How about we say I'll see you later," he offered, "I'll come visit!"

"Ok," I agreed but knew there was a slim chance. It did make it easier to part though.

"We'll leave it at that then," he said and released me with his arms but continued kissing me.

"See you later," I said.

"Yes," and he started to walk away. After a few steps away from my door he turned and came back for another kiss.

"Can you actually leave?" I said laughing.

"No," he said.

"Yes," I said and quickly wiped away a tear. He touched my cheek.

"Ok," he said and he let go. I watched him walk to his car. He drove away. I was now alone. And ready to start the next chapter.

But first, I had to tell Terri and Tommy that I was moving. I wanted to tell them in person and together. When I called to tell them I had something important to talk about, they both told me they could come over the next morning. That would give me the rest of the day to pack. As I was packing up everything I owned, so many things brought back memories. I fell asleep remembering all the fun the three of us had together.

In the morning, Tommy arrived first, which surprised me. He liked to sleep in when he could. I was glad though because I knew he wouldn't have to rush off since he didn't have work until later. I opened the door.

"Hi babe!" he said, picking me up and swinging me around. He set me down and saw the boxes. "What?" he walked into my apartment and started looking at all the boxes. "Oh, no..." he realized. "This is what you've wanted to talk to us about..."

"Yes, you've been busy," I said trying not to sound accusing, but I was still mad they had both gotten too busy for me.

"I'm so sorry babe," he started, "I've been wrapped up in my music that's true, but it didn't mean I didn't want to spend time with you, it's just..."

"I don't need you to feel bad," I said and meant it, "I found a job back home and I'm happy."

"Oh," Tommy said, sitting on the couch. He didn't say anything for a minute. We heard a knock at the door. Must be Terri.

"Hey!" Terri said as he walked in his arms full of bags. "You didn't start without me again did you? I picked up some food so we could..." he saw the boxes and Tommy sitting somberly on the couch. "What?" he said, setting the bags down and looking at me.

"Hi Terri," I said softly.

"Are you moving babe?" he asked. Sometimes Terri was still oblivious.

"Yea, she found a job back home and she's leaving us," Tommy said.

"Hey! Not fair," I said louder than I meant to. "You guys have been leaving me for a while now. It was just my turn to make a life for myself."

"You're right babe," Tommy said, "I'm sorry, I just," and his voice cracked.

Terri tried to lighten the mood. "That's so good for you babe," he said, hugging me.

"No. Wait!" Tommy said, "You don't have to go," he continued and I could see him thinking. He stood up and walked over to Terri and I, still in our embrace. "Stay," he said, putting one arm around each of us, "Move in with me!"

"Tommy..." I said, not taking him seriously.

"I'm not joking," he started rambling, "I'll kick Rob out. He'd never be able to keep his hands off of you babe. But once he leaves that would be perfect. You both could move in. We can easily cover rent and be comfortable doing whatever we want. It's perfect!" He was pleased with himself. Terri shook his head no.

"No," I said, agreeing, "That's sweet but, no." A couple of months ago I probably would have taken him up on that because I was blinded by doing whatever made me happy. Tommy and Terri had definitely made me happy. Now though, I knew there was more to consider than just fun. Life had lots of working parts and I'd have to get them all in sync at the same time.

"Oh," Tommy said sadly and dropped his arms from around us.

"No," I said sweetly, "I love that you're trying to keep us together. I do babe." I took his arm and put it back around me. "But we knew this wouldn't last forever. Let's not be sad that it's ending. Let's be happy that it happened."

"I am definitely happy that this happened!" Tommy confirmed. "Sometimes I still don't believe some of the stuff we did! You're amazing!" He kissed me. It still excited me to have both of them touching me and kissing me. How was I ever going to be happy with one man? He'd have to be just the right guy. Bradley showed me it was possible.

"I agree, you're amazing," Terri said.

"I love you," I said, hoping they would still say it back.

"I love you too," Tommy said, kissing me again.

"I love you," Terri said, cutting in to kiss me. We chatted for a few minutes and then Tommy had to leave to go to work, so I walked him to his car for a private goodbye.

"Everything good with you and Terri?" I asked Tommy.

"Totally," he said, "but we just don't see each other much anymore."

"True, I hope you guys stay friends," I said, "I'm glad you joined us; actually I can't imagine what it would have been like without you. But I would never want what happened with all of us to come between a friendship."

"Don't worry, we're cool," he said, "And we have to stay friends...he's the only one who would ever believe me about what we did!"

"True," I laughed. Tommy laughed too and grabbed me by the shoulders pushing me back up against the car.

"I've been waiting a long time to do this..." he said leaning in to kiss me, "You're leaving so it doesn't matter who sees." True. His kiss was long and passionate; just the way he knew I liked kisses.

"Damn I don't want to leave," he said, "But I'm going to visit. I am. I'll drag Terri with me too! You can be our tour guide. We'll have fun."

"I'm sure we will," I said, but I wasn't sure he was really going to visit. It did make it easier to say goodbye though, if I could believe it.

"Ok then," he said, "I'll see you soon babe!" He kissed me one last time and got in the car.

"See you soon babe!" I said throwing him a kiss. Ouch. My heart hurt. My eyes filled with tears. I turned to walk inside and realized Terri was still there.

Terri was waiting to say goodbye. I was already crushed. I didn't think I could do another goodbye. He greeted me with a smile and slipped his arms gently around me. He looked into my eyes and they finally overflowed. Tears streamed down my face. I didn't want to leave. I couldn't do it. I felt paralyzed with fear.

"No babe," Terri said and I heard his voice crack, "Don't..." he couldn't continue. I put my head in his chest and sobbed. Hard. He stood with his arms around me until I was done. I needed that more than he could have imagined.

"You know it's going to be fine right?" Terri finally said when he thought it was safe to talk.

"Yes," I said looking up at him, "Thank you." My sweet Terri.

"I want to, no I need to, thank you," Terri started, "I wouldn't be where I am now without you. I don't think you'll ever know how important you've been to me. You are part of my path and I'm so grateful you were." It was definitely one of the sweetest most insightful things he had ever said to me.

"We've learned a lot..." I said trying not to think about just sexual things, "I learned to surrender control and you learned to take control. In life and more..." I couldn't help but think of the whip and smiled.

"Thank you for that," Terri said, "Speaking of, how is your back?" He was sliding his fingers down my covered back. He had enjoyed the feel of the welts he made that night, but they were all gone now with only a few faint lines that would soon disappear.

"They're almost all gone," I confirmed.

"Don't let anyone take too much control. Keep those Yankees in check," he warned me.

"I will," I laughed. I'd always want control, at least sometimes.

"Lucky them," Terri said, smiling.

"You know, Tommy mentioned that you guys could come visit," I offered hoping that might make it easier to say goodbye.

"That would be great!" Terri agreed, "Definitely." Even he must have realized there was little chance it would actually happen.

"So I'll say see you soon," I offered hoping I could keep it together just enough until he got in his car.

"Yes, but I'll see you in my dreams first," he said, kissing me. So damn sweet.

As Terri drove away I let the tears flow again. I was really going to miss him. I loved him. Bringing Tommy in only expanded our love. I hoped one day to find love like that again.