To All the Ladies I've Laid

Story Info
Ode to Redeemable Knuckleheads Everywhere.
947 words
3.82
2.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Client8
Client8
171 Followers

Boiler Plate - Everybody, and I say EVERYBODY is way older than 18.

#############################

Birdie, Ellie, Jacky, Rosy.

Made love to them all. Two younger, two older. They all were in love with my tongue, cock, elbows, hands, knees and toes, knees and toes.

Birdie was my Old Biddy Bedford Bitch. Turned 80 last week. I turned her bony butt over on fours and pummeled her pucker. Lean, short, old lady bob and skimpy tits. I fuck her on Mondays after i finished with my Y workout. Wanted me with no shower, likes me already sweaty and gamey. Despite being a venerable Twiggy, she liked it the hardest and nastiest of them all. Her older husband that had passed hadn't been able to slam her hard into the mattress like i did, every time. She flailed wildly in rapture while cumming all over me like she hadn't in decades. Had to make up for lost time and what was left. Eventually moved to assisted living and getting it on with the orderlies. No need for my services, they were all bulls, local with a beeper. I don't blame her for that. Got plenty of other old wrinkly tasty pussy anyhow.

Ellie was an office fling. Long Tall Sally type. Moderate firm titties, shaved puss and a pert little horse ass on stilts, to die for. Hot as the sun but high maintenance like all youngins. Had to lick her all over first, then at least a half hour dancing around her love bud. Exhausting but she craved to ride on top both front and back. Also could squat on my cock which was my fav. Makes a really tight twat. Had to do her on Fridays cuz I needed the whole weekend to recover. She was not my #1 so I didn't flinch when she told me she was promoted far out of state. She would eventually want a wedding and rugrats. Been there done that, on both 3 decades ago. Not my thing now.

Jacky, Jacke', Jacqueline whatever, was ur typ chick next door. Bored of frigging herself when her neglectful, unsatisfying and self centered type A-type husband. He left each day to find a phone booth to put on his Super Salesman pajamas. At least she got a good budget and car out of it, soft top, just like her, not in shape. Personally, it mattered not, gives her a nice big bouncy butt. Better for repeated rebounding. Screams like the dickens when she gets a dickin'. Wants neighborhood Stepfords to know she's getting it better than them. Keeping it up with the Janes and all. Loves to call me slut, bitch, whore, cunt puppet, cuck. Whatever demeaning that she'd want to say to her rich dick hubby. Met him once. Total napoleon syndrome. Mows his own back 40. Once i mowed her in the back 40 while he was pool leafing. She has this munchausen thing and makes me parade her round the hood in a wheelchair. Says its cuz the neighborhood hens, and her don't care what the fuck she does with her time husband, think I'm just her care taker. I just like to take her while she sits in it in the mall changing room. Make her suck my cock and asshole before just to get retrib', aka, "tits for twats."

Last but not THE least was Rosy. Recently post menopausal and unhappily divorced. I take care of her long neglected needs. She's not much for ass fucking but she'll beg for it when I deny her doggy-asm. Nice and round big fat caboose I love to poke a finger in when she's on all fours, where she almost always winds up and cums last and biggest. Loves to down my cock and hums like her tonsils are a second clit. Likes a violent nipple sucking, too. I'll do that and ravage her fat wet sloppy puss with my entire hand. Then I make her reverse cowgirl and bending her forward to get a good peak at her mile long coin slot asshole. Smack her cheeks good then. She'll look back at me and cum at least twice when she sees me lust for her butt hole. Thinks she's in charge cuz i cum soon after. Between her tits. Doesn't want face shots, ruins her mascara. Shes got some other toy of a boy on weekends, whatever.

That's my story, yada yad. Sometimes I think of cashing in the old clunkers, but they're the horniest, nastiest and most desperate for any and all cock they can grab a hold of. Besides, pre middies always want something for the privilege. Give em nother 5 to 10 and they'll kiss your feet for it on the regular. Besides #2, modern nutrition and cosmo surg make chix look better, younger. Don't care if the pussy's too loose from popin' out little monsters. That's what assholes' for. They like it when they rub their own clit at the same time and not worry 'bout getting preggo. Could you imagine?!

I'll keep ya'll informed on my latest exploits. Currently platonically dating a nice 50ish redhead. She jumped me on date #1 but I'm holding her off till the traditional third. Kind of falling for her though, can't help it.

My counselor keeps telling me that if I want to achieve genuine happiness I better not blow this one. Now that would be a good intro for her ... no, gotta stop saying that stuff. Feeds into the addiction they say, correctly so. Support grope mems say I have a monkey on my back. Hmmm, the possibilities. STOP THAT! I am a true hopeless romantic after all!

Client8
Client8
171 Followers