To Barbie from Ken - 43 years later

Story Info
Drug fueled exploration of sexual boundaries in 1978.
12.1k words
4.63
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My prior submissions to Literotica have a lot of similarities and shared kinks. Lots of oral, anal, toys, bondage, female squirting and a definite predilection for piss. The initial benchmark for several of those was set one night in 1978 when I spent a truly unique evening with a woman I never saw again.

It also involved hard drug use, so if that is not your scene, this one may not be for you.

This letter is to her.

Try as I might, I cannot recall her name, yet so many other facets remain crystalline in my memory.

But we did have nicknames that night..................

********************************************************

Dear ...............,

Ours was a blind date for the story books, so I thought this might be the right forum to share it. Who knows, you may even end up reading it.

Our mutual friend (not relative) "Uncle" Jerry knew that we both messed around with narcotics and needles and could be a good match. Coke was accepted and cool at this time, but heroin was outside the guard rails of the scenes we each spent time in.

He also advised me that you were an absolute sex freak with a voracious appetite. Not sure what he told you about me, but back in 1978, the shared outlaw dope interest was enough for us.

We spoke on the phone twice about getting together for a dope date. Having never met before, we agreed to an evening at a motel in the San Fernando Valley.

You have multiple roommates and I am living in the spare bedroom at a director friend's house -- neither good options for the drug taboo we shared.. You purportedly have a great connection and I have fresh works.

The name might be gone, but I can remember the classic Valley split level house in Studio City as if it was yesterday........

And you opening the door to my knock.

A bouncy, pretty, blonde woman....... At first glance, you seem a million miles away from the libido driven wild woman Jerry had described. You and I were both in our mid 20's, living life a bit hard, but showing little wear yet. In fact, I marvel how we could be an advertisement for the Young Republicans after a haircut and with the right apparel.

You greet me by name as though we were old friends. We spend a little time inside with your two roommates, putting up a pretense that we were going to dinner and a movie ('Grease" of all things!).

Finally, we leave and get into my director/friend's 280 SL that I have been driving, as I am still not fully moved from NY to CA.

Closing the door, you exclaim, "Oh my god! Dinner and a movie! How about your dick and some dope!"

You crack up and then sit up and perkily greet me: "Hi, my name is Barbie and you must be Ken!"

Instantly fascinated by you, I accept the role immediately.

"Hi Barbie, pleased to meet you. Say, are we gonna have fun tonight?"

"Yes, I believe we are".....................

You guide me north into the Sunland area, throwing lefts and rights just before the various turnings.

We talk about our friends Jerry and Bill and how Jerry has suddenly turned mega middle class up in the hills with his new girlfriend Carol. You comment that if he hadn't gone all bourgeois on us, he would have never set up this date as you had been frequent fuck buddies.

"Turn here....., pull in, right over there. How much do we want?"

"I don't know, how good is it?"

"Good, really good -- no Mexican brown here, it's really nice China White, you can almost cold shake it........... that's when......."

"I know what cold shaking is, dear Barbie."

You laugh -- "I forgot, you are actually a real dope fiend, not just someone who Jerry thought could handle my kinks. I have fifty, give me fifty more and we will get waaaaaaay high and each go home with a party favor."

I peel $50 off and hand it to you. You scamper (yes scamper) into the building like a cheer leader heading off to practice. In fact, you are kind of dressed like a cheerleader in tight shorts, and a t shirt with PF Flyer sneakers on your feet.

It's a classic San Fernando Valley apartment building from the late 50's, early 60's. Two story frame structure with about 8 units on each floor. The neighborhood is a bit run down, but not too seedy.

I sit in the parking area, my head on a swivel, checking out the area which seems pretty low key and probably not a dope hot spot. This is reassuring in the holy trinity worry list of copping dope: 1) Getting ripped off. 2) Getting busted. 3) Getting burned with weak dope (see #1).

I relax a bit and settle in to wait. I chew over your earlier comments: "how about your dick and some dope", "handle my kinks" and being a fuck buddy to our mutual friend. Even in those promiscuous times, this was pretty bold for initial conversation.

It looks like Jerry's comments about a sex freak are pretty much spot on. I am aroused, intrigued and a bit intimidated.

You are back in just a few minutes.

"Oh, yeah! He just re-upped! Fresh package and I got us a some coke for a kicker! You're okay with a speedball aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm cool, just not too much coke as it kills my libido." I make my first verbal allusion to sex.

"Damn boy, you are truly a DOPE FIEND -- that is such a smack lover's complaint, usually, it's the other way around. Most guys, they love the coke, but if they snort some smack, they are puking all night with a limp noodle for a cock. If you're a guy who can hold an erection on smack, you are my idea of heaven."

"Oh sweet Ken, we are going to have some fun", with that, you lean over to me, grab my chin and plant a wet, open kiss into my mouth.

All defenses now down, I inwardly commit to going wherever this evening leads.

Driving south, we finally turn back onto Ventura, the motel is about a mile west of Coldwater. After pulling into the lot, we go inside and while I register, you begin kissing me like a newlywed.

The college age clerk simply stares in stupid puppy love at the wild woman across from him.

Inside the room, you throw the bindles on the table and then grab the ice bucket and head back out the door. After closing the blinds, I unpack the syringes and spoon.

The fact that the dope is in bindles and not balloons is already a good sign. Most LA dope is Mexican tar and dispensed in balloons. Four bindles are identical, glassine envelopes with a NYC type stamp on them (cannot recall the details of the stamp). The fifth bindle is folded aluminum foil, containing the coke.

I begin considering the size of our first shots when the door flies open and there is Barbie.

"Oh, Dr Ken, is that my medicine?"

"Why yes Barbie, this is your medicine. Would you like your shot now?"

"No doctor, I want you to cool down my hot coozie -- it's on fire", you say as you begin kicking off your PF Flyers, pulling the t shirt over your head and wriggling out of your shorts.

Naked, you saunter over to me.

"Come here." You pull me out of the chair, push me onto the bed and begin undressing me in short order. First, pulling my t shirt off, then my shoes, socks and pants quickly follow.....

"Oh boy, you have a cock!"

Laughing, you tumble on top of me, kissing my neck and mouth. Your calves snake under my thighs, ankles locking over my knees. You then grab my biceps and I find myself pinned to the bed underneath you.

"Neat trick, huh?" you laugh and then slowly begin soul kissing me. As our tongues intertwine, the Barbie/Ken vibe begins to dissipate and two flesh and blood adults take their place, need building inside each of them.

You let go of my arms but keep me pinned with your leg lock. Reaching down, I grab your ass and push you against me. Running my hands over you, I explore this body that has frankly been running about so much that I hardly got a look.

Your ass is tight, round and sits firm and high. You have athlete's legs, confirmed by the fact that I cannot break loose from their lock. Your breasts are mid sized and your nipples are pronounced and already erect.

As you rub against me, I begin to realize that what I thought I glimpsed earlier is true................you have no pubic hair. You are sliding your bare lips along my erect shaft and I crane my head for a better look.

I have never been with a waxed or shaved woman. In 1978, this is not a common thing and it immediately floods me with more desire, if that is even possible.

"Something you like down there, buster? Here, let me help you get a better look."

Unlocking our legs, you crawl up over me, until your cunt is over my face and you then sit back on your haunches, pinning my shoulders, your pussy spreading open just out of reach of my mouth.

I flick my tongue out, like a lizard tasting the air and it's tip skims across your hood, tightly stretched over your clit. You wriggle forward a few inches, allowing my tongue more contact.

Loading my tongue with saliva, I begin working it back and forth across the hood and can feel your clitoris trying to push its way free.

Reaching down, you grasp my hair in your fists, tightly, close to my scalp and begin riding my mouth in full. The pressure on my shoulders has lessened as you go into a semi squat over me, your lips flaring open, you continue to ride my face, smearing yourself all over me.

Hungrily, I try to eat my way into you as I start stroking my cock.

"Fuck! Can you feel that? That's my hot pussy! Get some of that ice and help a girl out!"

You fling yourself off me and onto your back. Splaying your legs wide open, you wave your hands over your pussy as though fanning flames.

"C'mon Fireman Ken, put out that fire, this girl's coozie is going to burst into flames and then what good will it be to you!"

Kneeling between your legs, I take an ice cube and begin running it over your breasts and down your belly as you wriggle and giggle in reaction.

As I bring it down below your navel, you whip your knees back and offer your open coozie to me.

I slide the cube into you.

"More!"

I continue feeding them into you, as a second, third, fourth and fifth cube gets swallowed by your voracious hole.

"Now, your cock, put your cock in me"....... Needing no more urging, I climb over you and begin pushing inside......... Already melting, cold ice water is sluicing out of your cunt and my ball sack tightens as my crown makes contact with your cold outer lips.

It's pretty crowded in there and the cubes press against my shaft as I force my way inside you.

From seemingly every angle, the cubes course against my shaft and I feel myself grow inside you, pushing the cubes into every crevice of your hot hole.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!" you smile and putting your palm behind my neck pull my head down to you.... Licking my mouth and tongue between talking, "Just fuck me daddy, real nice and slow, let that cock grow inside me until we melt all this ice into a little fuck puddle. But whatever you do, DON'T COME."

And that is what we do. The cold, keeps me from coming, but is somehow causing me to swell larger and thicker than I have ever been. My balls are loading up with unspent semen, bringing a new ache to my loins.

As the ice melts, the temperature inside you changes and there is a thicker, slicker feel to you, your inner glands coming alive with desire and lubricating your vagina and inner labia.

I can feel you rugae close in as your walls start gripping me and we both increase our tempo.

Worried that I am close to ejaculating, I pull out and you seem to know exactly why. Shimmying out from under me, you take my cock into your mouth, sucking and licking the pussy slime off it. "Yup, that's my pussy. I am good and ready. Let's take a dope break".

I tell you that I can wait on the dope. I describe a dozen ways I want to lick, eat, kiss and fuck you. Any hesitation I was feeling about the sexual side of this date has completely evaporated.

Stroking my cock, you promise "Trust me, we will get there. Uncle Jerry told me you were my type, you've proven that in spades and already given me some new ideas. And I really like how you played with your cock while eating me.......... Yeah, I saw that!"

Totally in your thrall, I head over to the table.

"Wait, before you sit down."

You run to the bathroom and get two bath towels which your fold up and place one on each of the chairs at the table. Our intimate areas remain bare, open and wet as we sit down.

"Yeah, we are not the only ones who get freaky in this room, some of the things people do here are absolutely disgusting!" you laugh.

I ask, "Do you want to handle your own shot?"

"Make up our shots and I would like you to shoot me up. There is something kind of sexual about it, don't you think? But when we do the speedball, I want to try something else."

"Okay, let's find out how good this dope is. Not too much the first go round, okay?"

"Definitely, this shit is really good, let's do a moderate shot and see what we got. I don't want to fall out."

You are right about the dope. It is really pure and melts almost immediately when the water hits it. A small flame takes care of the rest and I draw two shots up into the new Becton Dickinson diabetic syringes. You have a latex surgical hose and have already tied yourself off, offering me a full, fat vein in the ditch of your elbow, a few very small scars show you are not a virgin.

Brand new, sterile syringes are a true joy to a former gutter hype like me who has used dull, unsterile needles far too many times. An unused, 28 gauge needle moves through skin like a hot knife through butter. Sliding the needle into the vein, your blood shows a tiny blossom as the flow pushes into the needle.

I pull back slightly to fully register and then gently push the plunger in. Like you, I find this very sexual and can feel my cock swell, as I pump the narcotic into your bloodstream.

"Oooooohhhh, ooooohhh yeah, this is good" You begin to go limp and I quickly slip the needle out of your arm, pushing my thumb onto your pierced skin to staunch any bleeding.

Setting down the syringe, I help you stand and I guide you to the bed.

Turning back to the table, I wrap my belt around my bicep, pulling it tight and sitting on the tail to keep it constricted. The ditch in my arm is not virginal at all. There are old scars on several veins, but they are all still useable and I hit on the first try.

While shooting you up gave me a hard on, nothing like that happens when I do myself. Instead, a melting warmth begins in my loins and then spreads throughout my body.

I drop my syringe on the table and join you on the bed. I look down at you, your pupils pinned to almost closure. And I notice your irises are a startling shade of green. We both seem to have hit our intended target. Wrapped in the warm cocoon of heroin's embrace, we are just shy of nodding out.

"Get my bag, please"...........

Digging around in your purse, you bring out a bottle of scented massage oil. "Who's first?"

I offer to do you first. I roll you over so I can do your back and begin working the oil into your skin. I start at your feet and take my time. It's not muscle massage, it's not sexual, just a slow, physical touch connection.

When I roll you onto your back, my contact with your pudenda and breasts remains non sexual and treated no differently than your kneecaps.

I am not trying to arouse you, I am trying to relax you more deeply into your high. And it is working...... I can feel you softening, melting further into the heroin haze.

When done, I stand back and admire my work. You are literally glowing from the oil. Not wanting to bust your groove, I simply lay down next to you and allow myself to drift away.

While I am nodding, I dream that I am underwater, being massaged by mother ocean, her waves caressing me, enfolding me as she carries me around the planet.

The sensations becomes more sexual as I feel my cock become erect and I slowly awake, my body glistening with the massage oil you have been working into my skin while I was out.

You have taken me deep inside your mouth. No movement, you are working it with your tongue and cheeks but all the action is inside your mouth, squeezing and sucking me.

You pop up from your oral ministrations........"Oh, hello! you're awake! And look, your dick is hard on dope. You ARE my dream date! Come on, join me."

You laugh and swing your hips around over me and then roll over so that our positions are reversed. You've taken my cock back into your mouth, pulling your thighs back, I begin rimming your asshole.

Our oiled bodies slip and slide against each other as arousal overwhelms us.

Running my fingers and then my tongue back into your cunt, it's nectar is thick and creamy, a perfect lubricant for my index finger as I prepare to probe your ass. But I discover you are fully ready and my finger slides easily inside.

You have filled your mouth with my ball sack and are sucking / pulling on them with an intensity I have never felt. It is the sweetest pain I have ever known and I cry out.

One of your hands pushes my face out of the way and your fingers dig into your pussy. You bring them back out, covered with your juices and you rub them across my sphincter and then push one of them into me.

Our bodies continue to slide together on the massage oil, your mouth milking my cock and balls, my tongue lashing your clit and eating into your pussy.

After a few stutters, our asses are being finger fucked in rhythm as our 69 becomes ever sloppier. God! It feels so good. We each have enough dope in our systems that we stay shy of orgasm, riding on a continually cresting, but never breaking wave.

We continue this waaaaaaay longer than one would expect and simultaneously, both slow down, fingers still buried in each other's asses............... We roll onto one side, still 69, faces still buried in each other's crotch.

You speak to my cock.

"Aaaargh, that felt so good. Okay baby, make up those speedballs and let's fucking explode. I have always wanted to shoot up with a cock inside me. You think we could pull that off?"

I reply to your cunt.

"Yeah, in fact, I think we could get off at the same time and that could make it even hotter."

"Hotter is what I am all about!"

"Yeah, I kind of picked up on that."

Sliding our fingers out of each other's assholes, we sit up on the bed and just stare at each other.

"Where the fuck did you come from?"

"I was just about to ask you the same thing."

I quickly wash my hands (one was in your ass after all) and then get busy with the plan.

I go over to the table and unwrap two fresh rigs, cook up a bit more smack, now knowing it's strength. I taste the coke and make a quick guess on its potency and then add it to the mix. I draw up each syringe, and clear the bubbles, pushing a single dope tear out of each needle's tip.

"Use this, I think your macho belt is going to get in the way for this trick", you give me a medical hose like yours to tie myself off.

I pass you a syringe and we each hold the barrels in our mouths as we tie ourselves off.

I sit on the edge of the bed and you straddle me, your lips just grazing the tip of my cock, which feels like it is about to burst.

For me, there has always been a certain sexual thing to shooting dope with a female partner, even when I was strung out. Sometimes it has led to sex, but it's always been a kind of foreplay.

Tonight is different. The dope load so far has been perfect, the partner is like none I have ever known. I look at you, a pirate smack princess with your syringe clenched in your mouth and I am overwhelmed with desire, thrilled by the idea of getting off with my cock inside you.

Your eyes sparkle back at me with a knowing smile and you slowly lower yourself onto my shaft. I have to clench my ass to keep from coming, it feels fucking divine. With me buried inside, you wrap your legs around me.