To Barbie from Ken - 43 years later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, but I think that we have a long way to go as a culture before that one get's sorted out. I tend to think of myself as somewhat enlightened and this discussion has shown me how hopelessly I am still stuck in the classic male archetype.

"Hey man, cut yourself some slack. That was some serious honesty, you are not an archetype by any means. But now that Dr Barbie has facilitated this outstanding breakthrough, I just gotta know: What about anal? Did you pitch or catch or both?"

"We never got there. In fact, that issue was where I first saw the chinks in Dorothy's sad need to control us."

I then shared how an old flame of Tom's occasionally joined us for foursomes. One night on MDA, the four of us were pretty kinked out after some wild bondage sex play during which she had taken Tom in her ass while Dorothy and I watched. Then she wanted to see me do Tom while she and Dorothy watched.

"Tom and I were game and she began alternately rimming him and sucking me in preparation. It was pretty fucking hot and I am guessing you know what sex is like on MDA?"

"Yes, I do. You want to fuck anything and everything. It sounds like a great night."

"Exactly! So just about the time she is starting to grease us up, Dorothy starts freaking out and accusing this woman of playing male domination politics in our "family" and how could she betray the sisterhood. It was pretty insane."

"Like I said she sounds like an asshole."

"Yeah, and this woman was not a feminist in any way, just a kinky, hippie chick Tom used to date. So she just looked at Dorothy like she was from another planet. Anyway, it spiraled into a bummer trip from there and I started to realize it was all about control for Dorothy. I left about six months later.

"What happened to Tom?"

"They actually got married, had a child with cerebral palsy and after a few years, she left him and the daughter. I actually am still in touch with him. He remarried and now lives in Seattle. His new wife loves Maya as if she were her own."

"Yup, she was definitely an asshole."

"Well, like I said, she had issues. The saddest thing about her was that she could not kiss. She would suck a dick, eat a pussy and rim your ass, but refused to kiss.

"That's her loss, because you are a great kisser. As you may have noticed, I don't have a cock, but I would love to take your virginity and fuck you in the ass someday. One of my girlfriends had a harness and I discovered I really like penetrating a lover, plus the harness rubbed nicely on my clit."

We make plans to acquire a harness and dildo so that we can do some more research in that area (sadly, it never comes to pass).

As I go to heat some more sake, you tell me to bring one of the water bottles and while the microwave ticks away at its magic, we drain most of the remainder of the second water bottle.

With the bottle upside down, the last droplets falling on your tongue, you wink at me.

"Hydration? hell -- I just want lots of piss and for it not to be too stinky, drinkable if you like............. Unless that is too kinky for you?"

I respond that I have never really gone very far with pissing. Mostly just while sharing a shower or tub. There was one girl who liked having her clit pissed on, but it was very one way and controlled, not really water sports territory.

"Baby, I haven't gone much further than that myself, but tonight I figure, what the hell, if there is anyone to explore with, Ken's the one!"

I laugh and say that's how I feel about you fucking me in the ass.

"Okay, now that that is settled, can we get back to doing it instead of talking about it?"

"No worries on this end lady, how about you call the tune for this next dance?"

"Okay laddie boy, what do you know about the G spot in a woman and the prostate in a man?"

"The G spot to me is whatever inside a woman makes her come from being fucked although I tend to doubt it is real as the clitoral orgasms that I have observed, are far more uncontrolled and feel more real."

You tell me that no dick has ever made you come and your only heterosexual orgasms have been from clitoral stimulation. I make a note of the qualification "heterosexual".

"I really like being fucked, but I don't know a single girl who has had an orgasm from just fucking."

"All I know about the prostate is that my doctor checks it with a gloved finger in my ass. To date, my sexual ass experience has been limited to rimming and having fingers run in and out of my ass. Which you did really well, I might add."

"Well, one of my girlfriends showed me just how specific the G spot can be and guess what, if done right, you can make a girl squirt out of her piss hole for you.........no shit! I guess a dick angled the right way might do it too, but like I said, most of time, we gals are faking the fuck orgasm."

"You might have noticed that during our speedball extravaganza, I had to frig my clit to get off........ your dick felt glorious, it just wasn't going to make me come. As far as the prostate goes, I am a bit in the dark, but it seems mighty similar to the G spot, so let's trade off and see what we can do. But first, I have to pee real bad and I bet you do too."

Jumping off the bed, you grab my hand and lead me to the bathroom. It's a standard issue, somewhat cramped, cheap motel bathroom. Open to the bedroom is a single sink on a countertop vanity. Then through the door is a toilet in one corner as you enter, with a tub/shower spanning the far wall and towel rack behind the door

You sit on the toilet, legs spread and pull me toward you, lifting my flaccid cock gently to your bruised lips, you kiss it and then cover it with your mouth, working it's underside with your tongue. It gradually swells inside your mouth and I pull out before it's too hard to piss through.

Full and thick in my hand, it's still flexible............ "Piss on me, all over me" you say, leaning back a bit. I relax my bladder and nothing comes out........... damn, we're high on smack, which constipates and logically constricts the ability to piss a bit.

I relax more and some dribbles out, splashing on your belly. "Ooohhh let me help" you reach up and very lightly run your fingers from my ass across my perineum and then out, lifting my balls up to my shaft and then dropping them.

You purse your lips and hiss, "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" simulating a pissing sound, but we both start laughing too hard for you to continue or for me to piss.

We settle down again and you start over with the tickling of my taint and jiggling of my balls.

You repeat this a few times, bringing a funny sensation, not erotic really, just kind of reconfiguring how everything is connected down there. But it seems to work as my urethra expands and my piss starts streaming out onto your breasts.

It's almost clear and there is no smell. You run your hands through the stream and lick your fingers as I move my aim down to your crotch. Both hands are running all over your body, spreading my piss everywhere.

You hold your labia open and pull your hood back to expose your clit........."Oh, my god, that feels incredible! Oh, it's really nice, so hot.......... Okay, here we go, new territory!"

Reaching up, you push my hand away, cradling my balls and shaft, you direct the stream back up, onto your breasts, then further still, onto your shoulders and then directly into your mouth.

You look up at me, eyes twinkling as my urine pours into your mouth, filling it and spilling out the sides, closing your eyes, you nod your head forward and soak your hair with it as my bladder finally runs dry.

Standing up, you grab my face between your palms and kiss me, pushing some of my own urine into my mouth as you swallow the rest.

"Ahhh, I think I found a new kink. I like the taste of your piss."

Pulling me to your body, I can feel the warmth of me on your skin. Running your fingers back through your hair you announce it's time for my shower.

I get into the tub and lie on my back. Climbing in with me, you plant your feet, straddling my mid section and gripping the sides of the tub you lower yourself into a crouch over my cock.

I watch and can see you going through exactly what I experienced.

Your bladder is relaxed, you are so close, but cannot quite get past that opiate blockade.

"Here, a friend of mine taught me this." I grin and reach under you. Unlike me, who was just standing, you are in a full squat and your ass and pussy are fully exposed. "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS".

Giggling, you peer down at me, over your breasts. "Stop it, we already know that doesn't work!"

Like you did, I lightly run my fingers from above your sphincter down, across your taint and then tickle along your labia. Both are flared wide open and on the second pass. I slip my middle finger inside and run it across your urethra.

"Yes, do that again!"

I do and urine comes splashing out past my fingers. You swivel your hips to direct the flow directly onto my cock and balls. What a delicious feeling, your hot piss bathing my swelling penis. You lean back and direct your piss up my belly onto my chest.

It's a bit more yellow than mine and has a nice funky smell to it. I try to slide closer but I am too tall and so you step over my shoulders and then squat directly over my face.

I can see the stream exiting your urethra and I open my mouth tasting you, metallic and a bit salty. It quickly fills my mouth and begins running out, into my ears, you swing you pelvis forward, bathing my hair in your piss as the flow slows to a trickle.

Sliding down onto me in the tub, you lie on top of me.

"I want, give me" you say as your mouth meets mine. I let you suck your own urine out of my mouth as I swallow the remainder.

"Arrgghhhhahhahh, God that was so fucking hot.............. are we sick?"

"Lady, I don't know, but I feel the same way. I can't believe I just swallowed piss. And I liked it............. a lot!"

"Some of the chicks who do the squirting thing say that it's just piss, but others say it's something different. If we can make me squirt tonight, we can decide on our own."

"Well, I am all for scientific experimentation, so let's get started."

We are starting to get a bit chilly lying in our rapidly cooling puddle of piss. We also notice that a lot of my piss did not get into the toilet, but is all over the floor.

"Should we shower............?"

You leave it hanging out there and I answer.

"No, I am aroused by the fact we are covered in each other's piss..................."

And I let that one hang too.

"Wow, me too! I wasn't sure if you were going to go there with me. I almost wish there was a little more tasty stink to it. Maybe we can work on that next time. You know, modulate our water intake."

I just shake my head because I was thinking the same thing and simultaneously worrying that something was seriously wrong with me. Being with you is truly freeing.

We attempt to mop up the floor with towels, hand towels, wash clothes and bath mats. It's pretty squishy, but no longer pooling anywhere.

We are comfortable together in our sheaths of massage oil, sweat, come and urine. Once again, we remark on what a crazy blind date this is. Now a bit chilly, I switch the air conditioner to heat and crank it up high.

"So how are we going to do this?............ You have already shown you know your way around my pussy, so why not start there? Once you get a finger or two (giggle) or three in me I will start directing you, okay?"

"Sounds good to me!"

I am still getting familiar with the view both inside and outside of this amazing hairless pussy. I position you on the edge of the bed, and push your legs back. You oblige by grabbing your knees and holding yourself open for me.

Slowly, I begin rimming your ass and it warms to my ministrations. My nose is rubbing and working your taint. I lick my way from your anus across your taint to your flared pussy. Licking deep into you, I can taste residual urine and it spurs me on.

As my nose flicks across your clit, you moan. The hood has fully retreated and your clit is engorged with blood but still too small to suck. I pinch it softly with my lips and draw another moan out of you.

"Put your fingers in me"

I suck three of my fingers and slide my index finger in, pull it out, slide my middle and ring fingers in, pull them out and then slowly push all the three in.

It's a bit crowded, but you seem to like it. "Okay, now reach up with your fingertips until you feel the roof of my coozie........... Yes, that's it!............. Now, just keep stroking there."

Curling my fingers against the rubbery muscle encasing your cunt, I can feel it respond, some movements make it push back, lighter ones, cause it to gape open a bit. But I cannot tell which is 'better' or preferred.

Asking you is not much help.......

"Hell, I don't know. I only did this once before. It all feels good and I am learning too. Just keep doing what you are doing and I will let you know."

I begin concentrating on reactions to various pressures or speeds and begin to notice you are getting wetter inside. A creamy warmth is encasing my fingers and they are sliding more easily across what we hope is your G spot.

As I keep working, I begin licking your clit once again. You let go of your knees and plant your feet on the bed and begin raising your pelvis in time with my fingers and tongue.

Running your fingers through my hair, you the grab me tight, forcing my face onto your mound as you begin grinding your clit against my tongue. I feel you contract around my fingers as you begin to orgasm.

It is quick, hard and almost violent and you then sag back onto the bed, releasing my hair. As I begin to pull my fingers out, you shout, "No, we are not done, that was just my clit, please keep going".

And so I do. I am starting to find a pattern. With quick light your strokes, your walls relax. Firm, long, hard strokes, bring the wall in, noticeably pushing against my fingers.

"Yes, that's it, just like that......... now slower......Yes, yes............push a bit harder...ooooohhh ..... and suddenly, as I pull one of the long strokes back, a stream of something spurts out of you, I mean it shoots out and you continue to squirt in rhythm with my stroking.

"Oh god, this is amazing, keep doing that" you cry.

I drop down and face your cunt, mouth open, I take a full salvo and swallow. While it is hot and coming out of your urethra, it is not piss, there is nothing metallic, it's almost tasteless. It is from another source and it just keeps coming!

I stroke harder and keep bringing it out of you until you finally cry "enough, please stop."

I bring my hand out of your ravaged hole. All three fingers are fish belly white and somewhat wrinkled from their long stay inside you. You simply lie there, shaking your head.

"I thought you had done this before?"

"I did, once with a girlfriend, but it wasn't like this. It was just kind of a dribble, it felt nice, but nothing at all like this. So what do you think, is it piss?"

"Well considering you emptied your bladder all over me only 20 minutes ago, I would say that is categorically impossible. And it tastes nothing like your pee."

"Cool, you tasted some of it?"

"I swallowed a whole mouthful."

"Stop it, with talk like that you will make me come again....................Which did you like more?"

"Well, to be honest, making you come was more fun, but I really liked the taste of you piss."

"We need to piss on each other while we make love, not like tonight. Something like me pissing while you are inside me................. I want a rematch!"

"Damn girl, we are getting quite a laundry list of future plans, but I agree wholeheartedly."

I pour some more sake for us and we talk about the prostate. "I have forced my finger in some mighty uptight assholes. Yours was not one of them, it just slid right in. So I am pretty sure this could work as gay friends have said you have to relax to enjoy it."

"I think the location is somewhere on the backside of my perineum."

"I have read that the prostate is about the same position as the G spot, just in a guys ass, rather than a pussy, so I am going to try to do to you what you did to me, okay? Now, get on your hands and knees. I want to start from behind. You okay with that?"

I don't say a word and willingly get up on all fours in the middle of the bed.

Crouching behind me, you lick up my sack, across my perineum and spreading my cheeks begin rimming and eating my ass. I can feel your whole face buried between my cheeks, rutting into my sphincter with your nose and tongue.

You abruptly get up and go on a search for the massage oil. I patiently wait, with my ass in the air.

You finally return and after rubbing some across my ass crack, you easily slide a finger inside me. You curl your finger and pull, tug and stretch me, not just shoving it in and out. I have never had anyone do this before and push my ass toward you.

You slide another finger inside me. I like the feeling of you stretching me open and find myself relaxing even more.

I can feel your fingertips searching inside me.

There seem to be erogenous zones aplenty inside my rectum and I luxuriate in the sensations as you learn your way around my ass..................and then you are there!

"That's it! That's the spot" I cry.

I can feel you move behind me as you begin working it in earnest. The sensation is amazing, a warmth that spreads out from deep inside (like the speedball but drug free if you will!).

However, even though I am totally aroused, my cock is hanging limply between my legs. I am a bit confused, but just go with it cause it feels so fucking good.

You notice the contradiction too and reach up between my legs to begin stroking me erect, which does not take long.

"Roll over, I want to take you in my mouth like you took me -- fair is fair after all" you laugh.

I position myself exactly as you were, my open ass on the edge, feet planted on the bed, as you stand before me, reaching into my relaxed asshole and resuming your stroking.

"Oh baby, I can't wait to fuck you in the ass with a strap on, I really think we are going to enjoy that."

You lower your head to my cock, slowly letting it fill your mouth, closing your tongue, cheeks and lips around it and then letting go and sliding back up the shaft. I groan and thrust up with my hips to fill you again, and you begin stroking my prostate in time with my thrusts.

Your mouth is now open, your tongue sliding along the underside of my shaft as I thrust into you. Standing up again, you look down at me while your fingers stroke my prostate.

"Am I doing it right?

"I don't know what is supposed to happen, but it feels great."

"Are you going to come for me? Are you going to come in my mouth?".......... "I want you to come in my mouth"

You lower your mouth back down onto me, softly, wetly cradling my cock as I fuck your face. You increase the pressure on my prostate and are now stroking it so hard, that you are helping to lift my pelvis off the bed into your mouth, my crown is jammed against the back of your throat and you begin gagging at the zenith of each thrust.

Becoming aroused yourself, you are fingering your cunt with your other hand as you stroke me harder and harder. You come up for air again and we both just watch each other's reactions to what you are doing with your hands.

Without the usual warning spasm from my ball sac, you milk something up through my penis and a small amount of prostate induced pre cum exits my cock.

"Oh boy, I did it! Come on, see if we can get some more" you exclaim and with a few more strokes, another prostate pearl appears from my slit.

"That looks yummy!" You lick the pearls from my tip. "Oh, yes, it IS yummy!" And once again take me into your mouth.