To Barbie from Ken - 43 years later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You begin swallowing, pulling my crown into your throat, your whole mouth milking the length of my shaft. Just as I am afraid you are going to gag and vomit my cock out of your mouth, I begin to come, semen pumping into your throat, opening it wide and pushing my cock back.

Come spilling from your lips, you are unable to keep up and you let my cock fall from your mouth. You are now just licking the shaft as my come shoots onto your face and my belly. You continue to frig your cunt while you stroke my prostate.

We watch in wonder as I empty myself onto my belly, knowing that you made that happen. Like you, the sensation is finally too much and I push your hand out of my ass, totally spent.

You climb on top of me and I wrap my legs around you as you kiss me deeply, your tongue stirring my come from your mouth into mine. We continue to kiss slowly, with the deep passion of our odd, unique connection.

Softly, tenderly, our swollen, torn lips pepper our checks and necks with gentle kisses as our ravaged loins slide against each other in the sloppy soup of our lust. We are finished for the evening and fall asleep wrapped around each other.

The next morning, I waken to an empty room, dry mouthed with a dope hangover. I walk to the bathroom and drink water from the tap. Bent over, my face in the sink, I hear the door open.

"Nice ass!" I stand up and turn to find you entering the room with coffee, OJ and muffins. You set them onto the table and immediately undress.

I stand there, smiling and dumbstruck.

"Come on, we need to work up an appetite." You reach out to me. Our hands meet and intertwine. You pull me to you......... "You're so much fun, will you make me come for breakfast?"

We tumble into bed and I immediately go down on you. Your pussy is rank with last night's events. The smell brings me immediately erect. Your clit is already pushed out from under its hood. I bury my mouth and tongue inside you while working your clit with my nose. You climax quickly.

"Oh, you sweet boy. Come up here and slow fuck me." I climb up over you as you spread your legs open. "Wow, you smell like stinky pussy." You comment before kissing me deeply, our stale morning breath ignored and overwhelmed by our desire and your stench on my face.

I slide inside you and you wrap your legs around me. I slowly begin stroking in and out of you.

You just look up at me and smile as your hands begin to cradle my balls......"Yes, go on Ken, load Barbie's cunt with your jizz." As silly and ludicrous as your comment sounds, neither of us laugh.

You take my face between your hands and bring me to you. I feel your belly ripple across mine. Mouths open, ksomehow our fetid stale breath arouses me further.

As you move against me, you verbally coax me along.

"My dear sweet Ken doll. You stretched out even my kinks. No one has done that before.

But now, no more distractions.......

I want you to come inside me again.

I want to feel it splash onto my cervix.

I want to feel it fill me.

I want to feel your cock slowly go soft and fall from my cunt.

I want to feel your come slide out of me and down my taint to my ass.

I want to feel it spill into my shorts three hours from now when I am shopping at Gelsons.

And when that happens, I will put my hand in my pants and bring it to my mouth, remembering you inside me."

With those words in my ear, I really don't stand a chance...............

"That's it, oh yes, that's it." You ride your hips higher on my waist, opening yourself wider as your legs pull me deeper inside. I begin to come in long, drawn out waves.

You stop speaking. We make out like teenagers, locked together. And then as you desired, we stay united until I am flaccid and slide out of you, followed by a stream of semen.

Finally, I get up and bring the OJ, coffee and muffins to the bed. We sit on the bed cross legged, wet from our morning exertions and plan out our next "date" as we eat and drink.

The OJ stings my lip.

We talk about doing MDA together, unsure of where to find any in LA. You turn out to be the only other person I know who tried shooting acid and we both agree it is way too rapid a climb!

We finally decide that for our next date we should reprise last night, but add a strap on, some toys and restraints.

We shower and exhibit major willpower in not ending up back in bed. You dress up both our lips with a touch of make up and lipstick. We agree that there is not much to be done about my hickey.

We split up the leftover dope and you turn down my offer of one of the syringes.

I drop you at home and watch you swagger to the doorway.

Plans to get together again are compromised by my work, most of it out of town. Your world then spins you away as well, we stay in touch for a while, but never actually see each other again.

As I type this out, some 44 years later, I know that if we met today, I would reprise every part of the night with you (other than the sake and dope shooting as I am now clean and sober). Wherever you are, I hope that your libido remains as free and wild as it was that night.

"Ken"