To Be Enthralled Bk. 03

Story Info
Conversations between the predator and prey.
3.5k words
4.29
2.5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Disclaimer: All personnel engaging in various acts of sex and other related acts are above the age of 20. Moreover, in the case of a supernatural or fictional character, I have made it evidently clear that they are also above the age of consent and maturity as per their specific species. The purpose of this story is to act as a vent for the reader's tensions, sexual or otherwise. I want to make it perfectly clear that, I DO NOT ADVOCATE FOR ANY SEXUAL ADVANCES TOWARDS ANYONE WITHOUT PRIOR AND CLEAR CONSENT. My goal is to merely entertain and not to promote any agenda. Please enjoy.

----

The wolf skulked around the clearing. A herd of deer had made the place their home. The huge alpha stag had positioned itself right between the wolf and the rest of the herd.

The wolf didn't need much, a small doe would be enough to stave off its starvation, but it knew that the stag was not an opponent it could take down alone.

The winter is harsh in these mountains, but the patient always thrives. And all the wolf had was patience. It's yellow eyes never wandered from the herd, waiting, hoping for an opportunity.

Both the stag and the wolf were not expecting what happened then. They both only saw a massive shadow fall over the clearing, and then in an instant, the stag was gone. Red claws descended from the skies and snatched the proud stag away as if it weighed nothing more than a rabbit.

The dragon had swooped down, grabbed its prey, snapped its neck and flew away within the span of a single breath. It took two more breaths for the rest of the deer to realize what had happened. Once it did, they immediately bolted into the woods.

Without their alpha, they will be picked off by the wolf, one by one. The wolf will not starve this winter.

----------------

Parsfet was happy with her quarry. This stag will be enough for both of her and her lover. She had left him alone in the old ruins to hunt, something she does often. She wasn't concerned much. Nothing could happen in these remote mountains. Afterall, she had canvassed the entire region for threats before deciding to make it their home.

She was not as fast with the deer in her claws, the extra weight made her slow. She also needed to make frequent stops to rest her wings. Times like these is when she hoped Syraak would just evolve already. A true Dragon Lord would have been able fly twice as fast with double the weight.

As she slowly made her way to their home, she spotted something out of order. Footprints on the snow, leading out from an old cave. She descended to get a closer look. She dropped the carcass down nearby and poked her head into the cave.

It was empty, with a firepit smoldering in its own ashes. She rolled out her long tongue and sniffed the air. The nerves in her nose and tongue were highly sensitive to smells and odors. She took a deep breath and immediately gagged. The air was thick with the pheromones.

The stink of sex was overpowering the smoke lingering in the cave. A male and a female, she surmised. They had made love in this cave, not long ago. She could even notice the wet spots on the stone floor where the woman had squirted her juices. But curiously though, it seemed like the male had not dropped a single drop of his seed.

Parsfet was surprised to find that her pussy had started to get wet. The thought of this nameless couple making love had awoken the need in her too. She had been getting more and more horny in the last few months.

Once Syraak had fucked her, it seemed like there was an itch in her that could never be scratched. It helped when she rode his face to an orgasm, but that sensation was fleeting. She longed to be thoroughly satisfied. That's the other reason she could wait for Syraak to evolve.

Her head perked up suddenly, as if she heard something. It seemed like Syraak's roar. She barely heard it. The sound was not strong enough to be properly carried this far by such strong winds. Maybe she was just missing him, she figured as she exited the cave and made her way to the stashed carcass.

Another roar. This was magnitudes stronger than the previous one. The very mountains seemed to quake from the force of this sound. Her knees trembled as the shockwave of the roar washed over her. A pit of dread shot up in her guy as she knew Syraak could have never made this.

She immediately took to the sky and rushed towards the ruins in haste. The carcass of the stag forgotten on the snow, she knew it would only weigh her down. She was probably already too late.

---------------

Parsfet raced to the ruins on swift wings, barely noticing the same set of footprints on the snow. This time they were leading straight to the heart of her home. As she turned around the corner of the last cliff face, the sight made her gut wretch. Syraak was lying in a broken heap, spasming and winching in pain. He had serious injuries all over his body and one of his little wings was bent in an unnatural way.

The stranger was standing between them, he was a massive dragon, bigger than both of them put together. His dark black scales did not shimmer like Syraak's, they were worn and dull. Even though both of them were similar in color, the difference was stark. While Syraak's scales shone like a brand new rapier, the stranger's scales felt like a well worn battle-axe. His back was turned towards her, if he noticed her, he didn't show it. He was busy choking the resistance out of Syraak with his foot on the poor boy's neck.

Parsfet felt her ire rising along with her maternal instincts. He dares to invade her home and harm her would-be mate. She dove down like a bullet straight towards the intruder, claws out and fangs bared. Parsfet collided into the stranger's back with all the momentum she could muster. She had hoped the attempt would knock him off balance and leave him open for her to assault. But the Dragon was swift, at the last moment before he went down, his hand reached out and grabbed her shoulder and pulled her down with him. They both tumbled and rolled together, biting and clawing at each other.

Parsfet tried to do some damage to his abdomen with the razor sharp claws of her feet. Maybe if she can make him bleed heavily, she can win the battle of attrition. But her claws were not effective against his scales, the muscles of his abs felt like rocks when she tried. The male was stronger, bigger and more experienced. He easily pinned her down under him.

He immobilized her under his massive frame as he crushed her into the snow. A huge arm as thick as a tree trunk shot out and grabbed her face and smashed her head into the rocky ground. She fully expected his other hand to descend on her vulnerable torso to break her ribs in one powerful blow, completely breaking the fight in her. But she was lucky, as she spied him for the first time, from between his fingers, she noticed two things.

One, he looked vaguely familiar. Two, he had only one arm. She still had a chance. He still had her legs trapped between his strong thighs as he knelt over her and slowly tried to choke her into submission. She had to wriggle one of her legs free in order to slip away. As she tried to buck her hips, she felt him grow. His massive cock was resting on her stomach like a python after a hunt. If she wasn't enraged having seen Syraak's broken body, she might have submitted right then. But this brute had to pay for what he had done to her poor boy.

When he pulled her up for another smash, she managed to use the leverage to free one of her legs. He was stronger, but Parsfet was more lithe and flexible, she used her leg to hook his neck under her knees and pull him off balance. If he had another hand, he could have easily stood it on the ground to maintain balance. Instead he went down with an infuriated grunt.

Parsfet scrambled away from him once freed. She tried to get up and fly, but immediately felt dazed and lost control of her wings. He must have hit her head harder than she thought. She half ran, half limped her way to Syraak. She knelt by his side to tend to him. He was badly maimed, but the dragon blood in him had already started to mend his body.

The other dragon got up languidly as if he didn't have a care in the world and stretched his legs. He plodded towards them with the confidence of a hunter who had already shot down his prey.

"M-Mother...r-run." whispered Syraak, his voice breaking as he sputtered blood.

"Shh. Pull yourself up boy! We can take him." Parsfet snapped without taking her eyes off the hulking beast as it approached them. She took a protective stance between the intruder and Syraak with her back towards the boy, determined to stall as long as necessary for the boy to heal.

"It's a Trap!" she heard him croak with the last of his strength before her senses were overwhelmed suddenly. She sensed magic, raw explosive and wild magic like she had never sensed before. It seemed to come from everywhere around her, being highly attuned to such forces, she was completely thrown off by the sheer power around her.

Black chains broke out from the ground below her feet and slowly snaked up her legs but she was too disoriented to do anything about it. She could only watch helplessly as the menacing dragon walked up to in a deliberately slow pace as the chains continued to stifle her.

"I-Inferken?" she gasped as she finally recognised him. "But I thought you were..."

"Dead?" He grumbled, his deep voice immediately making her feel small. "Not quite yet. And it's 'Lord Inferken' to you." he made his point by driving his fist into her stomach with enough force to make her keel over in pain. He knew the only way to calm a raging dragon is to beat the rage out of it.

As soon as her knees hit the ground, black chains shot forth from the broken earth to wrap around her arms and legs. They kept going higher and tighter while she struggled.

"Give in to it darling the more you fight, the more painful it gets." Parsfet heard a rich female voice whisper into her ear. That's when Parsfet finally realized how deep she had fallen into a trap. Magic!. She kicked herself mentally for not sensing it sooner. She had been so careful not to get entangled with the sorcerers and warlocks of this realm. But, now it seems like it was all futile.

She knew she had no hope against magic.

----------------

"Oh good. You are awake. I was worried about you..."

Syraak had been put down in agony, but he woke up to bliss. His entire body was pleasantly tingling, the pain from his various wounds were slowly numbing away and he could feel his body mend itself. It was a surreal experience. When he opened his eyes, he found himself looking through the eyes of a human. He must have reverted back to his human form when he passed out.

The first thing his eyes saw was the face of the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on, looking down on him with concern. Her dusky skin complexion shined like a jewel on the backdrop of the overcast sky. She was kneeling beside him and cradled his head in her lap.

Syraak understood that she was one responsible for the sudden vigor running through him. Her hands felt so soothing as she ran it over his body, sweeping away the pain. He felt himself fall deeper and deeper into a daze under her care.

She noticed her charge waking and smiled down at him. "Good boy." She purred and stroked his hair, " Please do not try to move. You were hurt, but it's all going to be okay now." Her voice was a melody in his ears, it made him forget about everything and simply be enraptured in her presence. He tried to speak, ask her who she was or what had he done for such an angel to grace him with her love. But even before he could utter a single word she silenced him with her finger on his lips. She carried on with the healing spell until she was satisfied with his wounds

"Save your strength little one. You will need it soon enough." With a subtle nod she beckoned someone to attend her. In just moments, Syraak found a large shadow loom over him. The shadow extended one of its arms and grabbed him under his arm.

The spell he was under immediately broke as the humongous figure effortlessly hauled him up to its shoulders. In the sudden rush, everything that had happened came back to him.

He remembered the raging dragon and its ferocious attack. He remembered how he was helpless to stop it. He remembered Parsfet trying to save him. And at last. He remembered how she fell.

"Be careful with him. He is not fully healed and his bones are still fragile." The woman spoke to the large shadow with authority. Syraak had no doubt about the fact that the man who was currently carrying him was the dragon. He even smelled like it. He was terrified, but a small part of him was happy that the woman was present and it seemed like she had the dragon under her control. He need not fear the dragon while the woman was present.

"Where is the bitch?" The woman asked, Syraak knew the question was not intended for him and he kept his mouth shut.

"She is tied up back at the cave. And it's Parsfet not... bitch." The man's voice was rough and deep. He was glad she was safe, at least as safe as she can be under these circumstances.

"She can't escape?"

"She will try. But the chains will hold." The man reassured the woman. "I have Nood watching her if it doesn't." The woman burst out laughing. It was rich and sensual, like hearing music from an unseen lute. It almost made him forget again the ordeals he went through.

"You carry on then. Take him to the cave too. I'll catch up." It still bewildered him how easily this woman was able to order around such a powerful dragon and more so that the dragon obeyed her commands without a word. "And do not fly with him, he is in a delicate condition. You will have to carry him back." She added.

"I can't be there alone, mistress." The man spoke with urgency in his voice. "I do not think I can control myself around her." He adjusted his stance right then, as if the very thought of Parsfet almost gave him an erection. Syraak's vision was still blurry and he was not able to see the couple clearly but he made the most of their conversation.

"Well then find a way to control your cock or I will have to lock it." The man physically flinched this time and almost lost his grip on Syraak's poor body. "Yes Mistress." He obeyed and turned around with the boy still on his shoulder and started the long walk back to the cave.

-----

It must have been about thirty minutes since they had started their journey. The man was carrying him over his shoulder in such a way that his legs were dangling on the back while Syraak's upper body was bent over his front. It didn't help that both of them were naked as the day they were born.

Syraak could feel his penis brush up against that man's shoulder blades with each of his powerful strides. If he could arch his neck far enough he was also able to see that man's enormous manhood swinging between his legs. A pathetic situation like this should have made him uncomfortable if not down right repulsive. But, strangely though he found that other than fear, he only felt weirdly euphoric.

"My name is Kennan and the woman who saved your life is Menna." The man suddenly spoke out loud. "I know you are wide awake, kid. I have to carry you for another hour or two. Better get some things out before we reach the camp."

Kennan was rewarded with more pensive silence. "Fine! Keep your mouth shut!" Kennan grumbled. "Do you atleast know what in hellfire happened this morning?"

"No..." a weak whimper came from his shoulder.

"You've never seen another dragon before, have you? Other than Parsfet?" Syraak didn't need to answer the question. It was clear that Kennan knew about his inexperience when it came to things like these. Still he shook his head to the question.

"I thought so. If you had known more about us dragons, you would have recognised me as a Dragon Lord and would have fallen to your knees the moment you saw me." There was no pretentiousness or ego in his voice. He spoke as if he was simply stating the way the world worked.

"But you considered yourself to be my equal and saw me as a competitor." He chuckled to himself. "I was surprised when you tried to fight me and I tried to go easy on you. I promise. But you... You went into a frenzy. It was admirable how far you went to protect your mate, so I had to put you down... for your own good." He added the last part in an almost apologetic way.

"Where is she? Where is Parsfet?"

"She is safe." Kennan reassured him. Their pace had naturally slowed down as the conversation continued and Syraak was finally opening up to Kennan.

"Parsfet was terribly angry when she saw me beating y- us fighting." He corrected himself. "She put up a lot of trouble but in the end the Mistress used her magic to shackle her and I flew her to a cave nearby. That's where we are heading too, you will see her soon enough."

"Is she hurt?"

"No. Not like you. She might finally calm down when she sees you." After a brief pause, he carried on. "It feels good to talk to another dragon after so long. It would feel better if Parsfet does give us any unnecessary problems."

Problems? What does he mean? "Umm-" Syraak was interrupted by Kennan before he could ask another question.

"My turn to ask questions. Why were you fucking Parsfet?" Syraak immediately blushed bright red. This man was asking such crude questions without any reservations.

Because I can! Syraak wanted to say that but all that came out of his mouth was- "She wanted to be,,, bred."

"So she tried to start another nest. How noble of her." Kennan mused. "Okay kid, Your turn again."

"How are you even...alive?"

"Well... How much do you know of our history?"

"Parsfet told me that all Fire Dragons are dead except us. And that the Inquisition is hunting us. And that I had to breed her to save the species. And-"

"Okay! I get it." Kennan cut him off as he was blabbering. "The Inquisition did try to eradicate us. Most of us did die, but I was captured. A fate far worse than death. It was Menna- that woman who nursed you- that saved me. We broke out together and I chose to stay with her."

"Wait, Menna is not a dragon?"

Kennan bristled as soon as he heard the question. "She is a Warlock. And never say her name! It is 'Mistress' to you. If she hears you say her name without her permission, she will have you flayed."

Syraak shuddered. "Mother warned me not to mess with magic." He muttered under his breath.

"Mother? You mean Parsfet?" Kennan asked, grinning.

"Yes... That was a question. Now it's my turn again." Syraak was pretty happy with his wit, that the humiliation of calling Parsfet his mother didn't sting as much.

"Fair enough. Go on."

Syraak opened his mouth to ask something but closed it immediately. He spent some time deep in thought, mulling over his next question. Obviously it was disturbing to him.

"Why didn't I...no. Why wasn't she... g-getting bred?" He hung his head, unable to stand the shame, but unfortunately that meant he had to press his face close to Kennan's naked torso.

Kennan was about to give an answer when suddenly a bolt of lightning struck the ground a few feet in front of them. There was a bright flash and the sound was deafening, but in an instant it was gone and Menna stood at that spot, surrounded by scorch marks.

----------------