To be His... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body is paused on the cusp of either a breakdown or an orgasm, it's as though it can't figure out what it's meant to do with all these sensations.

I tilt my head to the side and utter one word "Please?" I feel so broken and rejected, utterly lost I need this punishment. I need to be set free as much as I need the cuffs holding me up.

"Ok Sweetness," he sighs in pleasure. "You asked so nicely... You can cum now."

Expecting the soft touch of the strands between my legs or maybe even the handle I let myself fully relax.

An agonizing pain-filled scream is torn from my lips as just the whip grazes just the tip of my clit. Causing my body to flinch and contract in an unexpected blend of pain and pleasure. My whole body shuddering my scream merging into a wail, my clit throbbing, my walls clamping on air, every muscle and fibre of my being twitching in shock. I sob, tears welling in my eyes I feel the fabric lifting from my face, a gentle hand cradling my cheek rubbing the tears away.

"Not all pain is bad Dee. You cum so beautifully stretched taunt, your body is begging me to fuck you. Now I'm going to get your lips to say the same." With that, he leaves the room. Leaving me strung up, panting and so ashamed of myself.

The door thumps open and I hear the soft sound of clothing hitting the floor, knowing his now naked makes my skin heat.

Peaking over my shoulder I jump. He's watching me look at him a smirk kinking the corner of his lip up. God, he even does gloating sexy. What is it with this guy?

"Look at me sweetness, I want you to remember my body. One day soon you will be under me." Turning my head as far as I can I trail my eyes down his body, over his chest and shoulders, darting down as far as his abs before snapping back up to look at his face.

"Watch" he grunts. I'm still looking into his eyes but I watch as his shoulders bunch, my eyes trail down his arms following them down till I'm watching him fist his cock in his left hand. Squeezing the base and working his hand up the length. My jaw drops open and I jerk my eyes away. He's huge, not porn star huge, but big enough to stretch the crap out of my pussy that hasn't had anything larger than my fingers in it for years.

I can't watch I can't look.

Oh god, I can feel his eyes on me burning across my skin. Will this pleasure, pain ever end? My life is his now I know that deep inside it's the only thing I do know anymore. Every stroke he painted over my skin with his whip sent me flying higher. How does he know to push buttons, buttons that I didn't even know I had? The depths this depraved man will go to worries me, he wants my soul stripped bare, he not only wants to keep me chained to his wall but he wants every piece of me to surrender to him. He's winning and I can't seem to care. My heart aches for what my life used to be and what it will be. I can't escape and now I'm not sure I want to.

I shift on my tiptoes trying to bring my legs closer together, I can't they are still chained I'm stretched open, my sticking lips parted, my shameful excitement dripping down my legs. Head hanging low, I moan. It was just a slight noise but enough to bring his attention to me.

"My my.. sweetness look at you. Look at all that perfect cream for me. You just love being my dirty little fuck toy don't ya?" The man of my nightmares grabs my chin forcing me to face him.

Staring into those cold dark brown eyes I feel my breath catch. I'm not ready to give him the satisfaction.

"No," I scream out. "No, you fucking freak, I'm not into this shit." I grit my teeth and wait for the rage I know is coming it's been hours under his thumb, I know how to push his buttons and I know what I'll receive when I do. Still, it has to be better than another forced orgasm. I wish he would just rape me and get it over with, I can't handle it, my body is permanently at a higher level of arousal. I ache with it, I crave all the nasty things he says he wants to do to me. When he whipped me I found a high, one I've never experienced before. Fuck my life. I want to cum all over his cock, I want to lean forward and lick that pouty lip and beg him to just take me. I won't. I won't I'll stay strong damn it.

His shoulders shake, Mother fucker is laughing at me he's done this to me pushed me to the edge of losing my sanity. He thinks it's funny my whole life is gone, and this fucker thinks it's funny. I start to struggle my arms yanking and pulling, legs kicking I don't care that my wrist are ripped raw and blood pools under my feet. Furious tears streaming down my face, I grunt and groan with the effort. All the while he watches me like I'm a curiosity. Like he has never seen another human fighting for their own free will.

My grunts turn to moans, my moans turn to sobs until I hang in place crying my heart out for needing this more than anyone would ever know. Needing his attention. I'm fucked.

Hard fingers slowly brush my hair from my face. A sigh on his part. Feeling him move closer to wrap around me and hold me. The softness and care he takes shakes my will to stay strong. How does he do it? Flick that switch inside me that makes my body believe it's safe no matter what he's doing.

"Sweetness oh little sweetness," he mutters into my hair. "One day I'll fuck that sas right out of you but today isn't that day. " Slowly I feel his fingers trail down my back over the tops of my bum, over the whip marks, the stinging in my skin makes me shudder I love the white-hot threads as much as I hate them. I wriggle my hips slyly trying to put some pressure on my aching clit. Needing to cum again at this man's hands. I want to beg for it. Fortunately, I don't have to, what he says next has me gasping for breath.

"I can smell you, I can smell that sweet cum building up for me, I will taste it. Lick it all and suck that sweet cream straight from that smooth soaking cunt." The last of his words are mumbled out as he kneels between my legs. His tanned hands standing out against my pale skin. Making this even more shockingly real. He's going to do it he's really going to eat my pussy.

I throw my head back on a moan not even given a second to adjust he dives straight in clamping his lips around my clit sucking hard and fast. Forcing a high-pitched squeal out of me. His perfect lips pursed around my clit, those eyes peering up at me. The little flicks of his tongue. Each second forcing my closer hips arching forward as far as I can head hanging, mouth open I watch this gorgeous deranged man suck and lick me, like my pussy was sent from the gods. I catch the shadow of his arm moving in the dim light. Knowing he's stroking himself over the taste of my pussy just pushes me higher. I realise now he's as much my obsession as I am his.

The lapping feel of his tongue licking my entrance has my legs shaking, oh god please just fuck me I moan in my head. I need to feel your cock in me I'm so empty. Grinding my pussy as well as I can against his face I jerk when I feel two large fingers stuff inside me.

Looking up at me from the floor he growls "Ride my fingers baby, ride them like you would my cock. I want to see that look on your face when you cum apart for me."

Watching his fingers stroke across his cock in a furious beat I press myself up and down on his fingers. Fucking myself in time to his stroking. Licking my lips as a drop of pre-cum dribbles out of his fat head. Watching his fingers jerk harder, faster. Lowering his eyes he leans forward far enough to bite me straight on my clit. My whole body explodes, I see flashing lights, fireworks set off behind my brain. Oh god, the shakes that rattle my body with each pulse of my pussy clamping on his fingers will surely loosen a tooth. My high-pitched wail continues on and one building higher, and higher with my orgasm. I've never cum like this before how has my heart not stopped?

Slowly coming back to Earth I realise he must have cum to his hands and stomach are coat with his thick white cum. Licking my lips I let out a little moan. What I wouldn't give to be free to clean him.. wait where are these thoughts coming from I'm not like this I can't be. Shaking my head and muttering to myself I don't feel him get to his feet in front of me.

He lifts my head and I feel two fingers slide between my lips. Mmm, he tastes good tangy and sharp I'm instantly addicted to the flavour my tongue whips out cleaning around each digit.

I open my mouth catching my breath ready to break, ready to beg for his cock. Just as my lips part to utter the words that will change my life forever.

He looks in my eyes knowingly "Time to sleep, sweetness. You had your fun."

A sharp pinch in the arm is all I feel before I slump forward. He drugged me again mother fuc...

******

I wake with a start in my own bed. Jolting myself forward uncaring of my bodies spasming pain radiating from my poor abused cilt and bum, I lurch out of the bed and stumble towards my jeans grabbing the note from earlier with shaking fingers I unfold the one page and hold my hand over my face it all makes sense now.

It's time Dee

Love Seth

Seth is my online boyfriend of a sort. We never expected to meet at least not for a long time. We told each other everything and role-played a lot. We never spoke over the phone and besides me sending a few cheeky body shots never exchange pictures. He said he couldn't until after we met. All this time I knew him. I wish I had realised at the time but at the same time, I knew if I did it wouldn't have been so intense.

******

This brings me to today. Now I wait in the shadows for him, I crave his touch, his warmth.

I haven't heard from him since.. I still feel his eyes on me

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58over 4 years ago
Good, could be great!

Very good. Well written, taught and thrilling. Please engage an editor or at least a Beta reader. There are lots of minor spelling and typos in there and they detract from an otherwise excellent story. Bring on Ch. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!!!

I can’t wait for the next chapter. I check everyday for updates! I’m so horny it makes me drip! My sexy toy needs a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hot tease from a sexy woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start!

Wonderful start, can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful beginnings

Cannot wait to see where this goes.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

To be Owned... Ch. 01 A BDSM dark romance.in BDSM
To be Loved... Ch. 01 A stalker and his prey, a BDSM Dark romance.in BDSM
You're Mine Pt. 01 18 y/o girl working alone at night gets what she deserves.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01 She is taken, completely.in NonConsent/Reluctance
It's Always the Quiet Ones Pt. 01 A college girl writes stories about a Dom. And he finds out.in BDSM
More Stories