To Be Loved By A Succubus Pt. 02

Story Info
Mason spends more time with Lucia.
17.7k words
4.83
13.7k
40

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I realized that I set myself up at the beginning of this chapter in a way that will allow for different types of sex in a fun way for those of you that don't enjoy as much BDSM/Femdom. I'll have another note at the end of this entry to avoid spoilers for this chapter in which I will elaborate a little more on what I hope to accomplish. Thanks for reading!

Mason woke up feeling great. He felt well-rested and immediately alert. The ache in his groin was gone too.

Is this the new normal for me? That'd be awesome.

He was usually pretty groggy when he woke up until he stumbled into the shower to help wake himself up.

He noticed Lucy wasn't in bed and had to tamp down a spike of panic. In an instant, the thought that the last couple of days had been a dream caused worry to bubble up in the pit of his stomach.

He moved toward the door, but before he could open it, he heard Lucy humming and light clattering from the kitchen. He smelled something he couldn't quite identify, but it smelled good. His stomach rumbled.

He breathed a sigh of relief and decided to have a quick shower. Before getting in he found his phone and called his work and told him he wouldn't be coming in.

After a quick, cold shower he was drying himself off he was startled by a voice coming from his bedroom. He had left the bathroom door open and a figure walked in.

"Buenos días, papi!"

Mason's head snapped up as Lucia walked in. She was wearing a very tiny, sheer spaghetti strap crop top that did nothing to conceal her large breasts. He could see the color of her nipples through it. It showed off her tummy too.

My god, side boob. There's so much side boob I can see it from the front. The fabled Front Side Boob.

She was wearing a pair of booty shorts that accentuated her hips and presumably her ass.

She walked up to him, placing a hand on his still-wet chest and kissed him.

"I've missed you! I haven't spent any time with you in days."

Mason froze.

Is she having a stroke? Am I having a stroke? We've been together non-stop the last few days.

"You've been spending all your time with Lucy and Lucene. You haven't spent any time with me, Mason!"

Lucene? Is that Lucy's real name? Is she referring to her succubus form as yet another person? That must be it.

Lucia was looking at him, she didn't give any hint as to how he should react at first, but she seemed to be watching him, waiting. Once he completed that thought she gave him a big smile.

"Uh, I'm sorry, Lucia. I'll be sure to make more time for you, I didn't mean to be inconsiderate."

"That's OK, Mason. I know it's been crazy and you're still adjusting. But be sure to spend time with me or I'll start feeling neglected. Who knows what I'll have to do to get your attention then." She pecked him on the cheek and grabbed his balls through his towel.

Mason nearly jumped as hard as his cock did.

"I made you breakfast. Come eat." She turned and walked away from him, giving him a look at her ass. He was right. The shorts showed off a good portion of her ass cheeks and framed her hips very well.

Glorious. He thought, pausing.

"OK. Let me just get dressed."

"No need, come!" Lucia called back to him.

Well, then. He strode out of his room, clasping the towel around his waist.

He followed Lucia to the kitchen, trying to get another glimpse of her ass as she walked away. She seemed to slow down just before each corner, giving him a peek.

"Sit. Let me serve you."

God damn, ok.

He had never really been served by a girlfriend before. Of course, his ex had sometimes handed him plates of food or brought him a drink when asked, but it always seemed under duress. Like it was beneath her to serve him in any way, even though he constantly did it for her when he cooked.

She walked to the stove and started putting together a plate. He stared at her ass the whole time. The way she cocked her hips, and stood with one hand on her hip as she stirred what was in the pan.

Glorious.

"You already thought that, mi amor."

"Well, I can think it twice. Once for each cheek."

"If you say so," she said as she turned to him, smiling to herself.

She brought him a plate of eggs and chorizo mixed with fried potatoes. There were tortillas warmed up over the stove on the side. As she walked over her breasts bounced and jiggled in a way that drew his entire attention.

She set the plate down in front of him and waited a moment.

Glorious glorious. He thought, but said, "Thank you."

Lucia snorted and ran her hands through the hair on the back of his head before striding away.

She brought him a glass of orange juice and a mug of coffee next. She made it just how he liked it. He almost asked how she knew before he remembered.

Right. Duh.

Needing both hands to use a fork and tortilla, he let go of his towel and dug into the food. The towel fell to either side of him and he sat on it, naked. He'd only had eggs and chorizo once before, and he had liked it then. But this was even better.

He hadn't noticed Lucia walk away, but sometime after setting down his coffee, she stepped out of his periphery. He glanced around, wondering where she went when he felt a pair of plump lips around his half-hard cock.

He jumped so hard his knee bumped the small table, causing his juice and coffee to nearly spill.

He heard a giggle rise from under the table.

Lucia didn't say anything. She just sucked him gently, tenderly. He scooted a little more forward, giving her better access to him.

Mason figured she wouldn't have served him if she didn't want him to eat, so he ate. He figured it was a thing for her. Serving him and then servicing him at the same time. Hot.

He finished his meal and his orange juice then sipped his coffee, enjoying the feel of Lucia tending to him. She had moved to his balls, kissing and sucking them.

Just as he finished his coffee he felt a sharp tooth drag across his ball sack. It wasn't painful at all, just unexpected. He tensed up, suspecting what was about to happen. His heart began to beat faster, harder. His breath came quicker.

"Cálmate, mi amor. Tranquilo. It's time for another dose. It'll be OK."

Mason swallowed hard. "I figured," he said, trying to sound nonchalant.

He felt a wave of pleasure and anticipation roll off of her.

"Am I making you nervous?"

"Ha ha ha, no. Not at all. Why would I need to be nervous? Ha ha ha," he laughed nervously.

"Good boy."

Lucia went back to slathering affection on his balls while stroking his cock. It felt so good!

She got him worked up to a hardness he rarely achieved before meeting her.

He moved his hands under the table and ran them through her hair.

There was a popping noise as she took his balls out of her mouth.

"Hands above the table, please." It hadn't been a request.

He snatched his hands back and above the table as she went back to work on him.

He felt the sharpness again as it pierced his sack and testicle. He reflexively tried to jump again, but Lucia had him firmly by the balls, not allowing him much movement at all. Her mouth was firmly latched onto his testicles, her venom spreading through him.

Last time it was a quick bit, presumably so he wouldn't freak out. This time she held the bite for several moments. Giving him a bigger dose, apparently.

"Ah!- Ohhhhhh." The pain was immediately replaced by that familiar warmness he felt that first night. He hadn't realized it had left him. The warmth flooded through his cock and balls, penetrating deep into him. It radiated throughout his entire core.

Lucia licked and sucked his balls for several long moments before popping his dick back into her mouth.

He melted into his chair as she sucked him from tip to balls, deep-throating him easily. He couldn't help but to flex his cock when it was deep inside her throat. Felt like whatever muscles that allowed him to do that flexing were stronger, more powerful.

She started a steady, methodical sucking while she stroked him with one hand, his balls in the other.

With this technique, she quickly brought him to orgasm. His body tensed and his cock swelled, ready to release. At the last instant, he remembered who was between his legs.

As his balls tried to lift and contract against his body, Lucia's fingers deftly grabbed his sack, squeezing tightly.

Mason let out a loud moan and slumped back in his chair. His orgasm had been cut off, his cum not allowed to eject.

"Fuuuuuuck. Evil, vile woman," he said once he could speak.

Lucia laughed throatily from under the table. She continued to suck and stroke him.

"What did I do to deserve such treatment?" He pleaded.

"You loved me, my love. Say the word and I'll never do it again."

Mason clamped his mouth shut.

"Mhmmm," came the sultry response to his silence.

Though Lucia only cut off his orgasm once, she brought him to the edge of orgasm several times. She spent a long time edging him, giving her venom plenty of time to do its magic on his balls.

He had the sudden thought that she was playing with her food.

Lucia gave another throaty laugh.

How does she do that with my cock all the way down her throat?

She brought him to the edge, one last time. Just before he came she slipped a finger into his ass and across his prostate. The moment he felt her touch that button he exploded into her mouth.

She drank it all down. She swallowed and swallowed and swallowed, her throat making loud gulping noises.

She used her fingers to press into his ballsack, deep into the tissues right above where his balls hung. She forced out every drop, drinking it all down.

Mason was on cloud nine. His ears rang and his head felt a little light. Lucia slipped her finger from him and softly kissed his balls before releasing them. They fell heavily to the towel-covered chair. They already felt bigger and heavier than when he woke up.

Mason had melted into his chair. His arms were heavy at his sides, head back, and mouth slightly open.

Lucia crawled out from under the table, a satisfied look on her face. She stood and then sat on his lap sideways. She angled his still-hard cock so it was between her thighs. She put her hands around his neck.

She flexed her thighs, squeezing his dick between them as she kissed his neck.

"Did you like that?"

"You know I did."

"I meant everything. Cooking for you. Serving you. Milking you."

"Yes. I loved it. It makes me feel loved in more ways than one."

"Good, baby. I'm not done with you yet, though. Take me to the bedroom."

Mason stood with her in his arms and did as she commanded.

He placed her on the bed and she crawled away from him. He realized then that she knew he was very much an ass man. He loved it when a woman had the whole package, really. But he was a sucker for nice thighs, round hips, and a round ass.

His cock throbbed as he watched her crawl away. He followed her onto the bed. He pulled her by her hips back to him and she flopped onto her belly, he legs parted. He lay behind her, inches from her ass. His hands roamed all over her smooth thighs and cheeks. He spanked her, eliciting an affronted noise from her. He spanked her again just to watch her ass jiggle. She wasn't wearing any panties beneath her shorts and he could see flashes of her bare pussy. He caught glimpses of her asshole too, but he would have to spread her cheeks to get a better look.

He decided to do just that. He gripped both of her cheeks in his hands, squeezing and spreading them. Now he could see her perfect little asshole, clean and tight. He got closer and licked around her pussy and asshole, unable to really get at her through her shorts.

Lucia's breathing was quickening.

He pulled her shorts off her legs, finally getting a full view of her luscious ass and thighs. He couldn't help himself. He dove right in. He loved the feel of the soft skin of her ass and thighs against his face. He licked and sucked at her, his nose buried deep in her flesh.

Lucia started tossing her head around, her hair flailing this way and that.

He spanked her again and bit her thigh.

"Oh, papi!"

Mason came up and gather a mouthful of her ass into his mouth, right next to her asshole, and bit down hard, leaving teeth marks on her soft skin.

"OH! Fuck!" Lucia cried out.

He went back to licking and tonguing her pussy and asshole. Once he found his rhythm he gripped her hips and pulled her into him, smooshing his face into her.

This drove her wild. She moaned and squirmed, but Mason kept his hands clamped around her, preventing her from moving too much until she came. Her body suddenly tensed up, tightening her back into an upward arch, then she dropped back down heavily, her body becoming loose and limp.

After she came he crawled up alongside her, kissing her shoulder and cheek. She rose up enough to kiss him on the lips.

"I wasn't done yet."

"Then you shouldn't have shown me that ass like that. Whose fault is it, really?"

"You can't control yourself and you're blaming me?"

"Yep."

"I'll give you something to blame me for," Lucia growled. She pushed him over on his back and straddled him.

Mason smiled and tucked his hands behind his head.

"Oh, don't get too comfortable, papi. You're gonna get it." Just then he felt something slide between them. Her tail. She didn't have it earlier, but it seemed she wanted to use it to help her punish him.

The hair on his neck and arms stood on end. He forgot about her tail.

Her tail grabbed his cock, standing it straight up. She sank down on it right away, with no preamble. She tossed her head back and cried out, her hair falling about her shoulders. She leaned back on his thighs, thrusting out her beautiful breasts as she rocked her hips on him.

Mason grabbed onto her thighs for dear life. She was already riding him fast and hard, grinding on him. He felt the tip of her tail flick his balls with licking motions. It was even wet with her secretions. It felt so good he was already getting close to coming again.

Lucia's tail quickly wrapped around the base of his balls and squeezed tight. Just as he was about to cum her tail pulled down on his balls, cutting it off again.

He bucked and squirmed beneath her, but she rode him like a pro. She laughed and tittered at him, cooing at and encouraging him. This time, however, she didn't stop or even slow down. She kept riding him. His cock felt so sensitive it was painful. Her tail was still rightly wrapped around his balls.

He clawed at her ass and thighs, trying to overcome the sense of overstimulation. She kept riding him, though, and just a minute or two later he was about to cum again.

Just before he came she lay down atop him, her breasts pressed between them. She kissed his neck and cradled the back of his head in her arms.

She denied him again, squeezing and pulling down on his balls. Mason tried to scream but that too was cut off by her mouth over his. Her tongue reached the back of his throat. He slapped, squeezed, and clawed at her ass and thighs.

Lucia came this second time. She moaned into his mouth and squeaked and yelped at his hands' frantic movements on her thighs and ass. Her legs tightened around his body.

When she came down from her orgasm Mason was still squirming and gasping.

She laughed and kissed him, still cradling his head.

"That was very nice, papi. I came so hard!"

"Glad one of us did!" Mason grunted out.

She laughed again. "Oh, poor baby. I'll take care of you. Don't worry," she cooed. Mason thought there was an undertone of mischief in her voice.

She kissed him playfully on the lips.

He felt her pussy clench around him, suddenly. She lifted her legs over his knees and put them straight between his like she was planking on him. Then she pushed off of his chest, her upper body lifting. In one smooth motion, she sat up, bringing her legs up under his, all while keeping him trapped inside her. Once she had her legs bent under his, forcing his legs up a little, she grabbed the backs of his thighs just above his knees and hiked them up even high.

"Oh, fuck!" Mason called out, feeling himself dig deeper into her.

He was suddenly in the position he'd always considered to be great for watching a girl's breasts sway and jiggle as he fucked them. But now the roles were switched. It wasn't a particularly kinky or dominant position either way, though.

The thing was, when the roles were reversed like this, when he was on his back with his legs hiked up, and Lucia was in a squatting position over his cock, it was a much more dominant position for the woman than it would be for the man in her position. In the first instance, with the woman on her back, that position could be considered making love. In this instance, it was hard to think of it in any other way than being fucked by Lucia.

She grinned at him.

"I'm gonna take you for a ride, papi." Then she lifted herself as high as she could without coming off of his dick. Her tail snaked around his cock like a spring, coiled tight. When she slammed down onto him her tail slithered down his cock until it was almost completely off him. When she lifted up again, her tail rose with her, coiling around him again.

"Holy. Fucking. Hell!" He said as he watched, mesmerized as she pounded him.

"You like that, baby?"

"Yes! Oh. My. God. Yes!"

"I could do the same thing with my pussy, but I knew this would be more fun for you to watch. And it's naughtier," she said, barely breathing hard. "I knew you would want to watch as I take you."

He was still staring down at her pussy and tail doing incredible things to him. He saw that she had changed the shape of her tail. Instead of the long bulb at the end, the whole thing was pencil-thin. The tip had a small arrow shape on it.

He realized what she was doing served two purposes. Not only did it feel otherworldly, she was guiding him into her with her tail so that she wouldn't injure him while slamming down onto his cock.

"Oh, baby! You feel so good! I love this cock. This is my cock now. I'll take it when I want it! And these are my balls now too!" He felt a portion of her tail loop around his scrotum several times, pulling them tightly away from his body.

"Gah! Fuck!" He felt pain at first, but the gentle but firm pressure of the pull began to feel good on his scrotum and perineum.

She continued to slam down on him, over and over, her big, beautiful breasts swaying and bouncing in front of his face. She showed no sign of slowing or even fatiguing. She had a leg in each hand and was bouncing on him for all he was worth. With anyone else, he would be constantly worried about his dick getting broken, unable to enjoy himself. But he knew that wouldn't happen with Lucia. He trusted her and knew she would never hurt him like that.

"You're about to cum, baby. But I have a surprise for you."

He hadn't noticed it until he felt it, but he could no longer see the tip of her tail on his cock. It was still doing its corkscrew thing up and down his cock, but the tip was nowhere to be seen. He suddenly felt something pushing at his asshole.

His eyes widened.

Lucia laughed. "Yes, papi. I'm going to milk your prostate again. I'm not going to let you cum at first, sorry, baby, but when I do it will blow your mind."

Mason groaned. He was hoping she'd let him cum this time. He knew as soon as she started playing with his prostate he'd need to cum bad.

He felt her tail circle his hole several times before the tip of the little arrow pushed into him.

"Oh! Oh, hell!" Mason called out.

"Mhmm, baby!"

Her tail immediately found his prostate and like the first time she'd put a finger in his ass the other night, he felt a sharp prick. He assume she was injecting him with her venom again. It didn't hurt as much this time. Once it was over it was as if the tip of her tail curled around his prostate and began to vibrate.