To Be Loved By A Succubus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHOA. What is that?!"

"Just enjoy it, baby. Just relax and let me take care of you."

She was still pounding him as she said this.

The vibrating intensified, sending him into a near stupor. It was a deep, intense pleasure that he had never experienced before.

He heard a noise that he didn't recognize at first. It was him. He was moaning a deep, low moan, set off by the vibrations on his prostate and the tail around his balls.

His cock began to throb with need and his balls began to rise. Or tried to. Lucia's tail kept them separated from his body.

"Lucia! I need to cum! It feels different! I need to cum so bad!"

"Shhh. No, baby. No." She was still relentlessly slamming down on him, making him cum, forcing him to cum, but simultaneously denying his orgasm with loving enthusiasm.

"OHHHHH!" Mason moaned as he desperately tried to empty his balls into Lucia.

"Shhh, shh, shhhh. It's ok, papi. Let it out. Moan all you want."

Mason continued to grunt and moan as he tried his best to release into her. His body fell limp, as limp as Lucia would allow him while holding his legs, when his near orgasm ended. Even his cock went half limp, but her tail kept him upright and inside her.

She rode him through his sensitivity, watching with fascination as his body stiffened and squirmed, trying to fight off the feeling of being overstimulated.

Soon he was hard again, Lucia having never stopped her assault on him. He felt a section of her tail glide across his taut balls, petting them. He was astonished, though vaguely, at how much control she had over it. He was in pure bliss at this point. The pain having turned back to pleasure and the waves of love and lust rolling off of Lucia inundated him with a kind of emotional pleasure he couldn't have articulated if he tried.

He was close to cumming after just a short time. He started to breathe rapidly and he could feel his cock swelling.

"Yes! You can cum now, love. Fill me up. Feed me what I need!"

He felt her tail in him vibrate even faster against his prostate as the coils around his balls loosened just enough to allow him to cum. The length of her tail that was teasing his balls moved faster.

His body tightened up again, and with a bellow, he shot his load into her, but this time it wasn't many bursts that he let out, but one long, continuous stream. Feeling his cum leave his cock like that, all at once and prolonged, felt so intense he nearly blacked out. His vision narrowed and darkened, his ears rang, and he felt light-headed.

"Oh, yeah mi amor. Let it all out. Good boy! That's my man. That's my cum! I want it all!"

Lucia slowed her bounces. Instead of quick, hard bounces, she started spreading them out. She would slam down on him and then hold it for about three seconds, her pussy sucking at him, milking him for everything he had. Then she would slowly rise before slamming down onto him again, her pussy doing its best to drain him.

After nearly a minute of sustained cum she came to rest on him. He felt her pussy still working on his cock, gently sucking him. He felt a tendril enter his tip and gather the last beads of semen from him, just like she did with her tongue.

She released his legs while simultaneously removing her tail from his ass, balls, and cock. She came to rest on him as he recovered, her breasts on his chest. She kept him inside of her.

"As soon as I can move you're so done," he wheezed.

Lucia laughed as she kissed his neck and jaw.

"What, are you going to punish me?"

"I'm gonna do something. Probably pass out. But after that, something."

"If you pass out then there's really no telling what I'd get away with," she was still kissing him.

What else can she do to me?

Lucia laughed throatily as she leaned to the side, allowing his cock to slide out of her, and grabbed his half-hard dick, stroking it slowly.

"See? You can handle more. My venom makes sure you can."

"Evil, vile..."

"I'm not evil!"

"Wicked, sinful..."

"OK, sinful? Maybe. But not wicked, mi amor!"

"Lascivious, big-boobed, spicy woman!"

Lucia let out a guffaw then couldn't keep a straight face and laughed.

"OK. You got me with those last three, but are you saying I'm spicy because I'm Lucia at the moment, a Latina, or because I keep things spicy in bed?"

"Yes."

"You love it either way."

"Yes."

She stroked him faster and Mason drew a breath in with a hiss.

They stayed like that for several minutes, with Lucia leaning over him, kissing and stroking him, her breasts grazing his chest. Mason ran his hand over her hips and sides.

Mason broke the kiss and got off the bed.

"Come here. On your knees," he said, pointing to the floor in front of him.

"Ok, but because I want to, not because you told me to," she said with a seriousness that was belied by her licking her lips.

Lucia scooted to the edge of the bed and got on her knees in front of him and immediately began to kiss and massage his balls.

He felt so big now. His balls and dick were clearly bigger, the warmth completely infusing his entire groin.

"Huh, uh. Hands behind your back or on your thighs. This is going to be a no-hands blowjay. I don't want you mistreating my balls this time," Mason admonished.

Lucia humphed but shot him a sly look. She clasped her hands in her lap like a proper lady then easily gobbled up his entire cock, deepthroating him several times in rapid fire.

Mason gasped and staggered, unprepared for the aggressiveness with which she devoured him. He had to grab her head to balance himself since there was nothing close enough behind him.

He tightened his fist in her hair and he felt a thrill surge off of her along with a whimper deep in her throat. He began to thrust into her throat, each time he went as far as he could he felt another thrum of lust and excitement roll off of her. There was something else too, a submissive twinge to the other feelings.

She was working her magic on him. Her throat and mouth accommodating him like no one else could, they molded themselves around him, worked him, milked him, apart from the broad movements of her head and neck.

Just as he was about to cum he felt her tongue snake out and slide under his cock and slither around his balls. They cinched tight and choked off his orgasm again.

"GAH! Damnit! Horrible, horrible woman!" He grunted and moaned.

Lucia giggled somehow.

But he had been half expecting something from her, given that look he'd seen in her eye.

Mason forced himself past the pain and frustration and gripped the hair on the back of her head tighter. After his poor balls stopped trying to cum he gave her a gentle slap on the face, a tap, really, and said, "Release me."

Lucia's eyes widened at the tap, her face blushed heavily and prettily, as her tongue retracted back into her mouth, but not before giving his balls one last squeeze and lick. He felt another submissive tinged wave of love, lust, and now defiance come from her.

He immediately went back to fucking her throat.

"No more of that, you understand me? Look at me," he commanded. "I'm gonna fuck your throat so hard for that."

Lucia looked up at him through heavy-lidded eyes, face still flushed.

He fucked her throat aggressively, Lucia making those erotic, saliva-filled noises of a woman whose throat was getting absolutely used to the best of her man's ability. The sound of his cock entering her saliva-coated mouth and throat over and over again turned him on to no end.

When he came he gripped her hair with one hand and cupped the side of her face with the other. When he started shooting, he was fully down her throat, his balls hung heavy and low, so they were below her chin, but they quickly lifted and contracted with each spurt in powerful movements.

When the first load went down her throat he pulled out enough to coat her tongue and mouth with the next one, but before it ended he shoved his cock down her throat again. He repeated this several times. He wasn't sure how she was managing to swallow all of it considering the sheer volume he could put out now alongside the level of aggression he was using. Any other woman would drown.

Mason could feel just how much more strength and control he had over his orgasm now. He knew if he clenched those muscles on his pelvic floor, he couldn't remember the name of them, he'd be able to stop the flow of cum, for a time, at least. He clenched as hard as he could and his streams of cum abruptly stopped.

When he knew he only had two or three rounds left in him he pulled her off his dick, holding her in place with his hand. Lucia let out a disappointed whine as she eagerly tried to follow him, her mouth open and long tongue trying to snatch him back.

He pulled her back by the hair as he took his cock in his fist. He saw her eyes widen as he tilted her head back, the tip of her tongue still just out of her mouth. He stroked his cock and unclenched. He felt his load rushing through him again, he saw as the stream left the tip of his penis. There was so much pressure when he released he could hear it make a ffft sound as more semen than the tip of his cock could accommodate tried to exit him.

He aimed it right at her face. He did his best not to get it in her eyes, but with the amount he was releasing it was impossible. He hoped she would close her eyes in time. He absolutely covered her face. Her cheeks, nose, lips, and chin. Her mouth was still slightly open in shock and he made sure to get some in her mouth and on her tongue. Even her forehead got covered. Mason winced internally, completely failing to avoid her eyes.

Lucia didn't flinch. She just stared at him, face totally covered in cum. More cum than he would put out in a week before meeting Lucia and he had always had decent-sized loads. Mason was never allowed to cum on a partner's face before, he had always wanted to try, but his ex had never allowed it. He felt like now was a good time to try it out. He thought she looked incredibly hot covered in his cum. His cum. He felt like he was marking what was his and it made it feel that much hotter.

Mason suddenly felt a wave of love wash over him, followed rapidly by lust again. But there was more. There was a strong sense of submission and obedience. There was surprise and...longing?

Mason grunted as he finished, taking deep breaths. He released her hair and Lucia still said nothing. He looked down at her and saw cum strung across her eyelashes. Maybe she shifted it out of her eyes? Or was she entirely immune to the pain and issues that come with getting cum in her eyes?

Cool either way.

Lucia leaned forward slightly, taking just the tip of his cock in her mouth. She suckled on it, cleaning him. Her eyes were still locked on him. He was still hard.

I'll never get used to this.

He was constantly amazed at what his body was capable of now.

He wasn't finished yet. Those emotions he felt from her gave him the confidence to do what he wanted to accomplish next. He tried not to think about it. Instead, he grabbed her by the back of her neck and lifted her to her feet. He pushed her to the bed and onto her belly. She was careful not to wipe away any of the cum on her face onto the bed. She seemed to know that he would have given her permission to absorb it or clean it from her face if that's what he wanted, so she left it.

He entered her pussy from behind as he held himself over her.

"Oh!" She cried out as he began to pound her harder than she had been pounding him earlier. Her tail quickly wrapped around his upper thigh, right next to his balls, high and tight. He grabbed her by the neck, just under her jaw, and lifted her face, forcing her to look up at him, cum still completely covering her face.

"You're such a bad fucking girl," he growled into her ear.

He grabbed her tail near where it wrapped around his leg.

"Release."

Lucia looked at him, confused, but she released his leg. He took her arms and put them behind her back and wrapped her tail around them, binding them tightly. Then he took the remaining end and wrapped it around her neck. He wasn't sure at first if he'd have enough slack to do both, but he was pretty sure she had subtly elongated it so that he would. He pulled it tight enough to keep her face off the bed.

"A bad girl," he repeated. Then he started thrusting.

Pound. Pound. Pound.

"Yes!" Her voice was tight and strained.

"You think you can deny my orgasms whenever you want, don't you?"

Pound. Pound. Pound.

"Yes, papi!"

"You think you can handle my balls whenever and however you want, don't you?"

Pound. Pound. Pound.

"Yes! You like it, papi! You like it!"

"You think you can get away with it just because I like it?"

POUND. POUND. POUND.

"YES. PAH. PI." Lucia grunted out as she came, her voice rough and strained. Mason could feel her pussy contract and clamp down on him, massaging him, trying to get him to cum in return. Mason was still pounding away at her, his balls smacking heavily against her pussy.

He was going to cum soon, but he had an idea and his little stunt earlier let him know it was possible.

Mason let himself cum. He shot two streams into her tight pussy then pulled out. Her pussy was so tight he felt it squeezing all the cum in his urethra out like a tube of toothpaste as he slid out of her. He grabbed his cock so he could stroke out several spurts of cum onto her perfect little pussy and tight asshole, completely coating them. Then he clenched again, grunting with the effort of cutting off the stream. He knew he didn't need any lube whatsoever thanks to her abilities, and he knew cum wasn't a good lube anyway, but this had always been one of his fantasies too. Another one he'd never been allowed to try. He lined the blunt tip of his penis up against her asshole and used it to rub his cum on and into her tight hole.

"This is what you get for being a bad girl," he said into her ear. He felt anticipation and need from her. Longing and trepidation.

Then he pushed into her in a smooth movement that was neither fast nor slow.

She screamed. He could not tell at first if it was pain or pleasure, but as soon as he was hilted in her, balls resting on her pussy, he felt satisfaction and delight erupt from her.

"Aye! Papi, you're being so rough with me!" She cried out.

He ignored her and started to fuck her ass. Just a couple of strokes in and he unclenched, moaning with pleasure as he allowed his cum to flow back into her. He could feel her ass conforming to him as her pussy did, only it felt different. It felt smooth and slick all around his cock, not just around the ring of her hole, her entire depth clenched at him. Knowing that he was fucking her ass, even without her express, verbal permission, enhanced his orgasm, sending it to a new level.

He let out several deep, guttural grunts as he released in her.

As soon as he began cumming in her, filling her with his seed, Lucia began to quiver and moan. He wrapped his hand around her neck, over her tail, and turned her face with his thumb, forcing her to look at him as he fucked her. As he filled her he growled, "Go ahead."

She knew what he meant. He watched as the cum on her face began to slowly seep into her skin like water on a dry sponge. As it did, her eyes rolled this way and that, her eyelids fluttering. Her mouth was agape, only wheezes and tiny gasps escaped her lips. After just seconds there was no trace of it whatsoever. This seemed to enhance her orgasm, taking in his cum two different ways at once.

Mason let go of her and unwrapped her tail from her neck, allowing her to rest her face on the bed. He still slowly fucked her, pulling nearly all the way out before slowly diving back in. He loved the feel of her soft, round ass against him. He loved the way it squished and jiggled as he pushed against her with his hips.

"My god, Mason. That was hot," Lucia said as she gently wiggled her ass for him. Her hands were still tied behind her back.

Mason knew he wasn't going to cum again without serious effort, but he loved the feel of her tight ring moving up and down his length as he slowly fucked her. Eventually, Mason pulled all the way out of her ass and lay on the bed next to her.

He reached over and loosened her tail around her wrists.

Lucia lay on the bed, eyes closed, a smile on her face. She hummed quietly to herself for a while before opening her eyes.

"How did you know that would feel so good?"

"What would feel so good?"

"Letting me have cum from two places at once? Letting me absorb the cum on my face while you came in my ass."

"Oh. I didn't. It feels good to absorb it? Like it's not just a thing you do to feed?"

"Of course! It feels amazing when I take it in. Though I'd never let anyone cum on my face before. And no one has ever cum that much on me anyway. I was surprised. I knew how much you could cum, of course, but I didn't expect you to do that! It was hot!"

"You've never let anyone cum on your face before? I'm honestly surprised. Not that that's bad or anything. I don't know why I expected it. Probably because you're such an old lady, you know? Bunch of partners."

Lucia's eyes widened and she gasped. She swiped at him but he dodged, laughing.

"Mason! I'm still young by the standards of my people, I'll have you know! And I will retain my youth."

"Of course! Simple misunderstanding. But I like cougars, so either way..."

She swatted at him again.

"Get back here and cuddle me. You came on my face and had your cock in my ass. It's the least you could do!"

"Ugh. Fine," Mason said in a put-upon tone.

He moved up to the top of the bed where the pillows were. He reached down and grabbed Lucia by the ass, his hand going under her and between her legs and he hauled her bodily up to him.

She squealed and giggled and settled against him as his little spoon, one arm under her the other resting on her bare hip and ass.

"You know, you should be grateful to me. You'll retain your youth as well after my magic takes hold."

"I'll have to figure out how to show my appreciation somehow." He poked her butt cheek with his penis and she wiggled her ass for him.

"You know I'm open to basically anything sexually, right? You don't have to worry about offending or hurting me. I still feel pain but sexual pain is good. Maybe I should have mentioned it before, but you have my consent to do whatever you want to me. I felt like it was implied but maybe it'll help you to hear it."

"OK, but what about poopoo and peepee stuff?" He asked, jokingly.

"I'm not into that stuff but if that's what you're into then I would be into it as well..."

"No! Just kidding."

"I thought so. Do you know what consensual non-consent is?"

"I mean, I can figure it out, I guess. But I've never participated in anything like that."

"Well, with me you can. I'm down for anything you want to do, even if it seems like I'm non-consenting. Especially if it seems like I'm non-consenting. Me. Lucia. I can't speak for the others."

"You know you don't have to do that, right?"

Mason thought she could very well speak for the others, but didn't say so. This just solidified the idea he had that she wanted to keep her forms and personas different from one another. He didn't know how that would manifest, but he was excited to see where it led.

"The kinky sex is good," he went on, "but it isn't necessary. I loved you before I knew you were a demon in the sheets."

"I know, but we both like it. I know you do. And I certainly do. Sex should be fun and I want to have sex with you. I just want you to know you don't have to be afraid to try new things with us. We're into it."