To Be Loved By A Succubus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crawled between his legs and took his boxers off, releasing his hardening cock. Lucia hummed as she watched his cock gently sway back and forth as he settled down. She took a long, hungry look down at his large balls, resting on the bed between his legs. They were massive now.

She lowered herself to his balls and kissed them. She took the skin on the front of his sack gently between her teeth and lifted them. It made his cock twitch. She released them and they fell heavily to the bed with an audible noise and Mason was surprised that it didn't hurt at least a little bit.

"I love the taste and smell of your clean skin," Lucia said.

She sucked and kissed his balls for a few minutes before moving up to his cock. She started at the base and worked her way to his tip, kissing and sucking at his frenulum. She took the tip of his penis into her mouth and slowly sucked him all the way down. Her tongue extended out at least six inches under his cock and flicked around back and forth while she looked up at him as if just to show him she could do it. Her tongue licked and lapped at his balls regardless of where the rest of her mouth was on his cock. When she was at the tip, her tongue licked and cradled his balls, when she was all the way down and his cock was completely in her throat, her tongue wrapped around his balls completely and licked at his perineum. Several times she licked his asshole.

Mason was in heaven. It felt incredible and when he looked down at her as she sucked on him, he couldn't believe his luck. The way her body laid out straight between his legs, her toned, luscious thighs together. Her tiny skirt barely covered half of her round ass and her cute panties were on full display. He just watched her for a long while, he took in her body over her bobbing head as she sucked him. He noticed for the first time that she had tan lines. He wasn't sure how he missed them before. Or had she just created them? Her skin was a dark tan, but the tan lines on her ass cheeks were much lighter and they peaked out from under the edges of her panties.

Mason relaxed against the headboard and enjoyed the sight of her laid out before him as she made him feel heaven. He played with her hair and massaged her head, neck, and shoulders as she worked. She made little moaning noises around his cock.

After what must have been twenty minutes or more she took him out of her mouth, causing Mason to feel a moment of disappointment before she crawled up to sit in his lap.

"Do you like what I'm wearing?" She asked in a whisper as she kissed him.

Mason nodded emphatically. As he did he felt Lucia's tail encircle his cock she somehow managed to simultaneously pull her panties aside and guide him to her entrance, all with her arms around his neck.

She must have intentionally tightened her vaginal walls because he felt an incredible tightness as she slid down on him. They moaned together as she snuggled down on him as far as she could go, he felt his balls nestle between her ass cheeks.

"Good, papi. We're going to have fun dressing up for you," she said breathlessly.

Her legs folded under her to his sides, and she began to gently rock in his lap.

This was another kind of heaven that Mason was feeling now. Her pussy was suctioned onto him now, there was just enough movement that he could feel his cock stirring her insides, hitting deep.

Lucia moaned again. "Oooh, papi. You're so deep! It feels so big and I'm so full! Ohhh!"

Lucia's head lolled back as she moaned and rocked.

Mason took this opportunity to kiss and suck her neck. She had a very sexy neck that he found himself imagining kissing and biting often. He moved down and did the same for the tops of her breasts.

Lucia arched her back and began to bounce on him as he left hickies on her breasts.

"Yes, baby. Mark me! I want hickies and bite marks!"

Mason wasn't sure how he felt about biting her hard enough to leave marks, but hickies he could do.

He sucked long and hard on her breasts, his hands gripping her hips and ass as she bounced.

"Bite me! Please, papi, please! Bite me! Just a little, you won't hurt me, I promise. Please!"

Her bouncing was getting faster and faster.

Well, if she's begging for it...

Mason bit her breast. He took her at her word that he wouldn't hurt her and bit her a little harder than he'd ever bitten any of his exes.

Lucia cried out, tossing her head back again.

At first, Mason was worried that he hurt her and it was a cry of pain but then he realized that while there was pain in the cry, there was a lot more pleasure, proved by the intensity at which her pussy began to contract and suck at his cock. She was having an orgasm.

Mason didn't stop, he alternated between giving her hickies and biting her breast until she finished her orgasm.

When she was finished she stopped bouncing and kissed him, her hands on the sides of his face. She started grinding on him as they kissed.

"Thank you, baby. I really liked that."

"Of course, Lucia. I'll do whatever you like, whatever you're into I'm into."

Lucia chuckled throatily as she wrapped her tail around his scrotum.

Mason tensed, but Lucia said, "Shh, shh, papi. Calmate. Tranquilo. I'll let you cum all night. I'm going to be a good girl for you tonight, baby. You can cum whenever you want. I'll be a good girl," she cooed to him as she kissed him. "You need to cum so bad. You need a good milking and I'm going to be your good girl and make sure you get it."

Mason's cock twitched at the thought of her 'letting' him cum. She had let him know he would not choke off his orgasm like she was so fond of doing. It was a little strange to hear her talking like this, though. She sounded almost pleading. She was pleading to be allowed to be a good girl for him. His good girl.

"You're going to be a good girl for me? You're going to be my good girl?"

"Yes!" Lucia said enthusiastically, grinning excitedly. "I want to be a good girl for you! I want to be your good girl. You should call me that more often." She was still grinding on him, though not vigorously yet.

"But you're so often a bad girl that there are hardly any good girl moments!" "He smacked both of her ass cheeks at the same time, punctuating the word 'bad'.

"Oh! She cried out at the spanking. "You should call me a good girl even when I'm being bad, especially when I'm being bad. Ok?"

"Ok, baby. Be my good girl, then."

"Yes, papi."

She began to rock and grind more enthusiastically now. Mason felt the tip of her tail flick around his asshole before slipping easily into him thanks to her natural lube. It quickly found his prostate and began to vibrate gently.

"Oh! Oh, fuck! That feels incredible."

"I know, baby, I know. Cum whenever you like."

Her tail twisted back and forth around the base of his scrotum, it tugged downward gently as a loop of her tail massaged the orbs in his ballsack.

He moaned loudly as she kissed him. Her long, sinuous tongue invaded his mouth, delving into his throat. He'd never had anything in his throat like that before and wondered why he wasn't gagging. He couldn't even brush the back of his tongue without gagging, usually.

Gotta be another one of those sexy succubus powers.

"Mhmm!" Lucia confirmed as she kissed him.

She pulled her tongue from his mouth and said, "I want to suck your tongue. Give."

He stuck his tongue out and Lucia slurped it up, sucking on it like she was sucking his dick.

It only took a few moments of all of these sensations to send him over the edge. As he was about to cum, Lucia's tail loosened around his scrotum slightly, but didn't stop twisting and massaging his balls. He felt a warmness emanate from deep within him. It felt like it came from his prostate. It buzzed with pleasure at being milked and was eager to give her what she needed.

Her tail vibrated a bit more energetically on his prostate causing him to moan louder as he blew his massive load into her. She kept grinding away on him, her own orgasm rocking her body.

He felt both a pleasant lightheadedness and a euphoric contentedness at the same time, the two feelings fighting for dominance as Lucia milked him.

Mason's hands grabbed huge handfuls of her ass as he came, holding on for dear life. He unintentionally squeezed almost as hard as he could and all Lucia did was grind harder and faster.

As soon as he began to squirt his semen into her his balls began to feel better. The pain had intensified after they started having sex as if anticipating the impending release and telling him to hurry.

The pain didn't go away completely, however. At the end of his orgasm he could still feel a deep ache in his balls, though dulled.

"How was that?" Lucia asked, smiling as her own orgasm subsided.

"Wha?" He said stupidly, his head feeling numb from the prostate massage.

"Good, baby."

Lucia moved her feet under her and Mason thought she was going to stand up, but instead, she got into a squatting position over him.

She began to fuck him like that, lowering herself onto his cock over and over. Her tail was still around his balls and in his ass, working its magic.

"Grab my tits, mi amor. You don't touch them enough! Don't you like my tits, papi? Grab them and pinch my nipples. Suck on them while I fuck you, please!" The first part of her sentence sounded like a command, then it turned into a plea, and then to begging.

Mason moved his hands to Lucia's full, perfect breasts. He slipped her top her tits. He cupped and squeezed them, letting them fill his hands as she fucked him. Mason brought his face to her breasts, pressing them against his skin. He loved the feel of them in his hands, his face. He began to suck on each in turn. As soon as he brought one of her nipples into his mouth, Lucia drew in a hissing breath.

He sucked, nibbled, and licked her nipples, moving from one to the other. The little nubs were hard and perky on his lips. He pinched them between his lips and pulled them gently, eliciting a cry from Lucia.

Mason grabbed Lucia around the neck and squeezed.

"Kiss me, baby" he commanded.

Lucia tried to move forward to kiss him, but he squeezed her neck again and pushed her away, keeping her lips from his.

Lucia gasped and pushed harder against his hand struggling to kiss him and still he did not let her.

Her tongue flicked out, long and reaching.

Mason pinched one of her nipples hard. "Behave. Kiss me. You can do it," he encouraged.

Luca gave a pouty moan but withdrew her tongue and doubled her efforts to kiss him. She strained against his hand, choking herself. Mason slowly, gradually allowed her to come close enough for her lips to meet his. When they did she kissed him wildly, her tongue licking all around the inside of his mouth.

He broke the kiss to gasp for breath. He said, "Good girl. That's my girl."

Lucia kissed him hungrily again and moaned against his lips. He felt her pussy contract and quivver around his cock at his words.

He broke the kiss and looked between them. He drank in the view of her fit but luscious body as she drove her hips down onto his. He watched as she came yet again, he felt her pussy squeezing and sucking at him, trying to milk him of what it really wanted. Her tail vibrated even faster, encouraging him, no, trying to force him to cum. But Mason wasn't quite ready to give it up yet. He wasn't sure how he did it, but he somehow fought off the orgasm she was trying to force him to.

Mason pinched both of her nipples and pulled her toward him. Lucia yelped and hissed in pleasure before their lips met again.

While she was distracted Mason flipped their positions. He pushed her to the side and scooped her body at the same time. At the end of the movement, Lucia was on her back and he was on top of her, his cock still buried deep inside of her when he began to thrust.

He slipped one hand under her and gripped the back of her neck in his hand, keeping her where he wanted her. He rested his other elbow above her head and leaned over her as he pounded into her.

Lucia kept her knees bent, her legs easily open and out of the way for him. She wrapped one arm around his neck and her other hand was on his chest. Her tail was still wrapped around his ball sack, the tip cuddled up with his prostate, back to vibrating gently.

He started to feel a rhythmic tug on his scrotum, she timed it so she started the tug just before he began to pull his cock out of her. So there was a little bit of tension for a moment and it was relieved when he pulled out. He felt part of her tail massage his perineum.

Lucia clearly wanted him to cum now.

And he wanted to give it to her.

Mason doubled the force at which he was fucking her, hips ramming into her with a loud smacking noise. Lucia's face screwed up in pleasure, all of the fingers on both of her hands digging into his skin.

"God, Mason! I'm going to cum again! I'm gonna cum, baby! Don't stop!"

He had no intention of stopping. He was going to let go of his load the moment he felt her pussy squeeze tight around him.

It only took about five more seconds of thrusting until he felt it. Lucia threw her head back and screamed, her eyes lids fluttering, her eyes rolling around in her head. She alternated between a wide eyes, astonished look and a tightly shut too-much-to-handle look.

"Fuuuuuck!" Lucia moaned as Mason came once again into her tight passaged. Her voice hiccuped in time with his rough thrusts against her. He shot stream after stream into her, each one a bigger volume than an entire day's worth of orgasms. He knew that if it weren't for her ability to absorb his semen, he would have drenched both of them and the bed.

He grunted and moaned as he released into her, each spurt lasting seconds on their own. It was so intense he felt like he might have another orgasm while having this orgasm.

By the end of it he was breathless and collapsed on top of her.

Lucia was breathing hard too and she played with the hair on the back of his head while he nuzzled her neck.

Mason recovered quickly, however and after just a moment he lifted up and kissed her. She tried to stick her tongue down his throat, but without saying anything or even breaking the kiss he grabbed her around the neck and gave or a sort of little bounce on the bed, letting her know to be have. She immediately stopped trying to force her tongue into his throat, but instead she drew in a sharp breath through her nose and started to gyrate her hips.

His still hard cock was still buried in her. They kissed passionately for what Mason thought was probably about five minutes, Lucia moving her hips the entire time.

They made love for the rest of the night, it was more tender and lacked the roughness of their other encounters, but there was more kissing, more whispered words of love and encouragement. They fell asleep in each other's arms well after midnight.

.................To be continued.

Note: So I didn't really mean to do it at first, but I realized that by giving Lucy several different personas, I could have each one prefer a different kind of sex, for the most part. Lucia clearly loves to be dominant until Mason wrestles control from her. I'll explore the types of sex and relationships Lucy and Lucene like in the next chapters. This isn't to say, though, that each one ONLY likes one specific type of sex. They all like to switch it up and have variety. But for some of you not enjoying the BDSM/Femdom elements with Lucia, maybe in the future knowing which woman he is having sex with will give you a big hint as to what kind of sex scene it will be right away.

Thanks for reading and I love to read all of your comments, they really encourage me to write more. Thanks so much for those!