To Be Loved By A Succubus Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's what that was.

Mason had been feeling something from her. Something other than lust and love and happiness. There was a strong undercurrent of relief to everything that he couldn't quite place with all of the other emotions swirling around it.

"You don't have to worry about that, Lucene. I think you're gorgeous. Who wouldn't?"

Lucene blushed deeper. "At the risk of sounding conceited, I know I'm attractive. I can make myself attractive, but I'm alien to your world and I didn't know what you'd think of me."

I think you're fucking HAWT.

"I think you're fucking HAWT. With a 'w'. Yes, you look like a stereotypical demon succubus you'd see on some anime or something, but they're always smoking hot and people love them."

"They're not always hot. There's a couple of games that make them look really nasty."

"Well, yeah, but you know you don't look like that. You're definitely hot and I am definitely attracted to you. The horns and colors just add a new dimension to it."

A little bit of the tension left her body and he could feel her getting more comfortable in his lap.

"I wasn't sure if you were just being nice," she said quietly. "You don't have to be." Her voice trailed off.

"Well, rest assured. I find you incredibly sexy. And I can already tell we're going to get along well. You obviously like all the same types of books and media Lucy and Lucia like, but probably more. I have no doubt there are a lot of movies and shows you know about that the others have never heard of that you can introduce me to."

Lucene smiled and nodded.

Mason smiled back and Lucene looked away, embarrassed.

"Can we, um, can we kiss again?" She was looking down demurely.

In answer, Mason gently took her chin between knuckle and thumb and lifted her lips to meet his. Her lips and tongue were warm and impossibly soft. Her tongue kept slipping into his mouth, barely touching his, then darting away. It took him several moments to realize she was coaxing his tongue into her mouth. He kept expecting her to slither her supernaturally long tongue into his mouth like the others loved to do, but it seemed she wanted his tongue in her mouth instead, so he obliged her. Little by little he pushed deeper into her mouth. As soon as there was enough, Lucene trapped it with her tongue and sucked it into her own mouth.

Mason immediately grew hard again in his shorts and he was sure she could feel it. She had her arms around his neck as she sucked his tongue, teasing it with her own.

Mason felt her tail slither out from between them and wind its way around his leg at the upper thigh and began to stroke it in an undulating motion.

Lucene began to shift in his lap, her hips making little circular motions. Her position wasn't the best for it, but it still felt great.

Mason began to rub her back all the way up to the back of her neck, which he would grip in one hand and squeeze, gently massaging her, before trailing his hand back down her spine then back up again.

His other hand on her thigh roamed across the smooth, soft flesh of her leg. He felt under her shorts, getting a healthy handful of her hip, before running his hand down to her knee and back up again.

Mason didn't know how long they had gone on like that. It simultaneously felt like hours and only minutes.

Lucene eventually broke the kiss. She leaned away from him and caught her breath. The light of the screen shone on the side of her face in the dark room and made her look ethereal, especially with her horns and her glowing eyes. And they were glowing now, faintly.

"That is so hot," she said after a moment. "Goodness." She fanned her face with a hand.

Mason laughed. "You can say that again. You're a really good kisser."

"I was just going to say the same to you."

She bit her bottom lip and glanced down at him. "Can I...Um. Can I touch it? It's ok if not! You don't have to! I can just feel it. I felt it get hard and I could feel it throbbing and twitching- Ooh! Like that. I can feel that! I just- I was wondering if I could touch it."

"Lucene, you never have to ask. I'll always be okay with you touching it. You can do whatever you want with it as long as it's still attached to me at the end of the day and in better or a similar condition as it was when I loaned it to you."

Lucene giggled. "Okay." She crawled off of his lap and knelt next to him on the sofa, knees together, hands wringing nervously in her lap.

Mason had one hand draped over the arm of the sofa and the other he kept on her back, gently rubbing her for reassurance.

He studied her at that moment. She was kneeling, sitting back on her heels, her legs pressed together and her hands in her lap. Her white silk cami barely contained her breasts above her exposed, flat tummy. He could only see the sides of her white shorts on her full, round hips. Her white/gray hair brushed her bare shoulders. Her glowing, honey-colored eyes flicked between his eyes and his lap. She kept working her mouth and licking her lips as if she was salivating more than normal. Her horns were definitely more swept back now.

Mason didn't say anything, he just watched her, appreciating her. It caused her to blush and laugh nervously.

With an effort that seemed both rushed and like she was moving a mounting, she placed one hand on his thigh, right next to his cock. She scooted even closer, her knees touching his leg now. She didn't grab him immediately, instead, her eyes continued to flick between his and his lap. She stretched out one finger toward the bulge in his shorts, the soft fabric clearly showing where his half-erect penis lay. Her finger touched about halfway down his length and as soon as it made contact she began to take quick, deep breaths. It did amazing things to her cleavage.

Soon she was touching him with two fingers, then four, gently rubbing back and forth across his shaft. Then her whole hand was groping him, exploring his length and girth. She started to move her hand up and down his length, her eyes widened then grew heavy-lidded. When her hand moved up to the base of his penis, she felt to both sides, locating his right testicle. The way he was sitting caused his left testicle to sit under his penis while the right was pushed up a bit next to it. Her eyes widened again as she licked her lips.

"Oh, my god!" She hissed. Her other hand reached for him, grabbing him near the tip of his penis and then moving down to feel the ridge of the head of his penis. Her other hand still gently rubbed his testicle. Mason's eyes involuntarily in pleasure, his head falling back. He stayed like that for several long minutes while she explored him.

Mason brought his head back up when he sensed a change in Lucene's demeanor, her eyes were once again flicking back and forth between his face and his crotch and she was almost constantly licking her lips again.

"Do you want me to take my shorts off?"

Lucene nodded so fast and so hard he thought he heard her teeth clacking together.

Mason chuckled and lifted his bottom up from his seat and pushed his shorts down. When he settled back down he looked at Lucene and her eyes were bulging. She didn't hesitate, though. Both of her hands grabbed him right away, one quickly encircling his shaft and the other cupping his balls. He spread his legs more to give her better access.

"Oh, my god!" she said again.

"What?" Mason said, smiling.

"It's just so- so...I don't know! It's so big! But not just that. It's so...manly! So masculine! I've...with the others...but this- this is different. I like it! It's wonderful. And oh, my god. Your balls are huge. So heavy and..." She trailed off.

Mason still took time every day, usually when he got out of the shower, to admire his new self. He'd grown quite a bit, both his penis and testicles, due to the girls' regular venom administrations and magic. He was still getting used to it and he was sure he was still growing. He barely recognized himself down there anymore. It took a lot of getting used to. He had even lost a bit of weight. He hadn't gained any real muscle or anything, he wasn't sure he would, but Lucy said his body would change in some ways. Getting a bigger penis and balls was only part of it. She thought he might get taller, not that he was short to begin with, but she thought he might. She hinted that his body might become more toned on its own as well. He hoped so. Getting ripped without having to do the work?

Yes, please.

Tearing himself away from his thoughts, Mason chuckled out loud. "Manly? Masculine? Well, yeah. I mean, it's a dick."

"I know! But I just mean...l don't even know what I mean. I just know how it makes me feel when I look at it when I touch it."

"How does it make you feel?" He was still rubbing her back.

She scooted even closer. She couldn't get any closer without sitting on him again.

"It makes me feel...hungry. It makes me feel hungry," she said with a moan. "I feel warm too. Like a warm void I need filled by something equally warm. Something warm and hard. There's like an itch that's never been scratched. An eternal ache that is never soothed."

Lucene was stroking him now, her hands working his shaft and balls. Not trying to make him cum, just feeling and reveling in the feel of him.

She glanced up at him and seemed about to ask a question, but thought better of it. Instead, she hunched over him, taking the weight off of her legs before stretching them out behind her so she could lay on her belly, her head resting on his lower abs. Mason slouched in his seat, laying his body as flat as possible to make it more comfortable for her. He was grateful that he had shaved and groomed the day before.

"Thank you," she said absently, distracted. She moved one hand under him, gripping his far hip from beneath him.

Lucene fondled and stroked him, her eyes wide and locked on his member. Her face was so close to it he could feel her breath.

They didn't speak for a long time. Lucene just played with him like a new toy. She would stroke and massage him for a while then move her hand to his hips, resting it there until he started to go soft, then she'd pick up his penis and stroke and massage it, moaning and making pleased noises as it hardened in her hands.

Mason was having a great time. He loved how fascinated she was with his body. Not only did it feel great, it was amusing to see how engrossed she was with him.

He had slipped his hand under her cami and massaged her back and shoulders as she played with him. His other hand ran through her hair, petting her and massaging her scalp. He also felt the length of her horns. For some reason he expected them to be cold, but they were warm, almost hot.

Sometime later he felt her breath become more pronounced on the base of his cock. She was still resting her head on his tummy, her cheek on his abs, but her face was much closer now. She was a bare inch from being able to kiss him.

She was fondling his balls, lifting and hefting them. They looked even bigger in her small hand. Just like with Lucy and Lucia, she seemed to be overly fascinated with his balls. She liked to give each one their own individual attention, rolling them around in her fingers, gently squeezing and tugging on them. She seemed to enjoy playing with his scrotum as well. She liked to gently tug on the skin. Once she reached behind his sack and pinched the skin there and gently pulled forward. It tightened his sack and perineum, causing Mason to grunt in pleasure.

"You like that?" Lucene nearly whispered.

"Yes, sweetie. That feels really good."

Sweetie?

He wasn't sure why he called her 'sweetie'. That usually wasn't one of the pet names he used and even when he did rarely use it, certainly not so soon. He thought it was because of her sweet, demure demeanor. He could tell she was a very sweet and innocent girl and it made him want to protect her. She seemed much more submissive than either of the other girls and that alone made him want to be more gentle with her.

Mason's attention snapped back to her when he felt her head move closer to him. Her lips brushed the hard base of his cock. She cupped his balls and brought them up, squishing them against the base of his cock, right on the other side of her lips. She took a deep breath.

"Ohhh. I love the smell of your clean body." He could feel her lips move on his skin as she spoke.

She kept her lips against him, giving him little kisses and ever so softly dragging her teeth against him. She wasn't trying to hurt him, it was more like she was testing what the sensation would feel like.

Lucene pulled his cock down onto her face, letting it rest there, its warmth soaking into her cheek. She rubbed it all over the side of her face, wanting to feel it everywhere. When she was done, she moved her head high up on his tummy, allowing her to look at it from the tip down its length. He could feel her hot breath washing over the tip of his penis now.

She continued to stroke him slowly, her thumb rubbing his frenulum, that small bundle of nerves on the underside of its head.

Lucene lifted his cock straight up, admiring it from base to tip. She squeezed it at the base and slid her hand up his shaft. Since the side of her face was still flat on his tummy, it allowed him to see it first. A bead of precum at the tip of his cock.

The moment she brought his cock back down she saw it and froze. Her whole body tightened. He could feel the muscles in her back tense and quiver. She didn't move for several long seconds, then, slowly, ever so slowly, she moved her lips to his tip.

Her full, soft lips sealed around the tip of his cock, not the entire head, just the very tip, and he felt her tongue slowly flick along the slit there, collecting the bead of precum. A second later she turned her face and buried it in his groin. She seemed to be collecting himself.

After only a few seconds she recovered and laid her head back down on his tummy and promptly took the tip of his cock into her mouth again. She suckled on it as she fondled his balls, letting her tongue roam around the crown of his tip.

She took her time getting to know his cock, slowly introducing more and more of it into her mouth as if she was savoring it.

Mason was surprised, though he shouldn't have been, that she was able to take his entire length down her throat and hold it there. Once she had him fully in her throat she kept him there for minutes at a time, gently massaging the entire length of him with impossible manipulations of her throat and tongue.

It felt like heaven. He once watched a hilarious TV show called Blue Mountain State that made jokes about 'slowbblows' and he never really got the appeal until now. He thought she could probably get him to cum if she kept at it long enough.

Long before he could, though, she began to pull off his cock, quietly slurping and sucking as she went. When she reached the tip she began to slowly bob her head, first only taking half of him down then his whole length again, in long, slow bobs of her head.

After not nearly long enough, she pulled completely off of him and lay her head back down on his tummy. She stroked his wet cock with her hand as she seemed to marvel at it all over again. Only now it was wet and glistening with her supernaturally slick saliva.

"It's so hard and thick," Lucene whispered to herself.

She took the tip of his cock back into her mouth, her lips stopping just below his frenulum. She suckled on him, her tongue running around the ridge of his head and through his slit. He could feel that tiny little tendril she grew out of the tip of her tongue slip into his opening, not far, but enough to collect a bit of precum. He never thought something like that would feel good, but he knew that if it was anything else he wouldn't like it. It was her tongue and her skill that made it feel so good.

Lucene began to do deep strokes with her mouth again while using her hand to stroke his cock at the same time. When she pulled up her hand chased her lips to the time and when she slid down his cock her lips chased her hand down to his balls where her fingers cupped and massaged his sack.

She began to speed up her rhythm and Mason knew that if she didn't stop he would cum very soon.

"Lucene, sweetie, I'm going to cum. Do you want me to cum? I'm not sure if you want-"

"Mhmm!" Lucene interrupted him enthusiastically.

"Okay, okay. I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna-"

Mason was cut off by his own orgasm. He had been getting edged for at least a couple of hours now, judging by how many episodes of Spaced he was vaguely aware had passed.

When his first spurt shot into Lucene's mouth, her lips had been at the tip of his cock. He could feel her tongue and mouth get coated in his semen. He half expected her to pull off and gag or cough or something, but again, he should have known better. She was a natural. Something else happened when he came, though. Lucene's body tensed up and seemed to want to curl in on itself. Her ass raised and she seemed to be fighting to lie flat. She was squeezing her thighs together and rocking her hips back and forth. She made moaning and sighing noises around his cock, though she never took him out of her mouth.

Before his first spurt ended she had shoved her mouth all the way down his cock, taking him deep into her throat. Though she seemed to be fighting for control of her body, her hand found the back of his balls and cupped them, pulling them up to her lips. She squeezed and pumped them, helping him cum. He could feel his testicles lifting and pumping by themselves, filling her throat with his seed.

Mason grunted and moaned, his body stiffening and lifting off the couch. He didn't remember doing it, but he realized his left hand was gripping her ass tightly while his right hand gripped the base of one of her horns. The pleasure was so intense that he was unconsciously trying to pull her head off of him, but she wouldn't let go or ease up. Somehow, without letting up on his balls, she was also rubbing and pushing on his perineum, intensifying his orgasm. The entire time, that impossible, undulating massaging of her throat never stopped. Through the grip on her ass, he could feel her clenching and swaying. He realized she was having a long, drawn-out orgasm.

"Fuck! Ugh!" Mason called out, unable to articulate anything else.

Stream after stream shot down her greedy throat. Occasionally, her lips would slide up his cock to the tip to allow a jet of cum to coat the inside of her mouth again, before she pushed back down, burying her lips in his still pushed-up ball sack.

He felt her long tongue coil around his dick from the tip to the base. It started what felt like a perpetual pulling motion, coaxing his cum up and out of him. He didn't know how that was possible, but he didn't know how else to describe the sensation in his current state.

He didn't know how long he came for, it felt like longer than usual. He had the hours-long edging session to thank for that. Once the streams of semen started to taper off, Lucene went back to giving him long, slow strokes of her mouth. Once Lucene had completely drained him, and only after her tongue tendril licked everything out of his slit, did she remove her mouth from his cock.

"Oh, my god, Lucene. I can't even explain..." Mason gasped for air, trying to catch his breath.

Lucene didn't say anything. She just rested her head on his tummy again, her hand slowly stroking his only slightly deflated cock. Mason rubbed her back and petted her head, still catching his breath. He noticed right away when her shoulders started to gently shake.

"Lucene? What is it? Are you ok? Was I too rough?"

She didn't answer. Instead, her shoulders shook even harder as she buried her face in his navel, though she stopped stroking him, she never let go.