To Be Loved By A Succubus Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucene, sweetie? What is it?" Mason was worried now, but since she wasn't answering or moving off of him, he decided to just rub her back and run his hands through her hair until she regained herself.

After several long minutes, Lucene finally lifted her head. She sat up, pulling her knees under her once again. She still held his cock in her hand, though she was stroking it idly now while she composed herself.

"I'm ok. It's ok. It's just...that was my first time. That was the first time I ever did that. The first time I had ever been able to. It was my first time feeding. That was the first and only time I've ever had even a part of my hunger sated personally. The others get to do it all the time and it keeps me alive, but it's like taking the first drink of pure, cool water of your life. Even though you're a grown adult."

Of course.

Mason felt like a fool. Of course that was the first time for her. She'd never been able to do that with anyone before. She's survived solely because the other girls got to feed. They're basically different people who just share the same body. She doesn't even get to taste it when they feed.

Mason reached up and cupped her face, wiping a tear away with his thumb. She smiled and leaned her head into his hand."Oh, I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking, Lucene. We could have-"

"No!" She cut him off. "Don't be sorry. It was perfect. You let me do exactly what I wanted for as long as I wanted." She leaned in and kissed him deeply. Not for the first time Mason was glad that when the girls fed they completely absorbed his cum. Out of all of the kinky things they did, he didn't think he'd enjoy tasting it.

Does that make me a hypocrite?

Well, the girls didn't complain so he figured it was fine.

"That was also the first orgasm I had- well, my first orgasm with a man."

"Wow, really? I didn't even do anything."

"I wouldn't say that."

She kissed him again and her hand sped up its rhythm. She was able to use two hands now and her other quickly found his balls and began to fondle them.

"Mason," she breathed between kisses. "I'm still hungry."

Mason nodded and Lucene immediately broke the kiss and scurried down off the couch until she was kneeling between his legs. She had both hands and her lips wrapped around his cock before he could blink. She began to bob enthusiastically on him, her tongue working magic on him. Her tail slid up his leg and wrapped itself around his thigh.

Before he knew it she was giving him a blowjob as skillful and enthusiastic as any Lucy or Lucia had given him. The only time her lips left his cock was when she was sucking on his balls, but even then her hands never stopped stroking. She used one hand to stroke and one hand to sinch his sack, allowing her to lick and suck on them.

Soon, Mason was cumming again. His second orgasm tearing through him. This time, though, Lucene locked eyes with him as he came. The glow in her eyes pulsed in time with the pulses of his cock shooting his semen into her mouth. The glow brightened at the beginning of a stream and dimmed as it finished, only to brighten again with another stream. Her eyes remained locked on his throughout his entire orgasm. He couldn't have looked away if he wanted to, he was so mesmerized.

Once he was finished, his body deflated, his cock only a little more than before.

"Jeez, that was intense."

"You liked it?"

"That's an understatement," he laughed.

She climbed up on the couch and curled up next to him, kissing him on the cheek before resting her head on his chest. Her hand fondled his balls. She didn't seem to want to let go of him. Mason didn't mind, if felt good. He loved the ball play the girls obviously enjoyed.

They sat quietly for several minutes, watching who knows what episode of Spaced.

"We'll have to restart it," Lucene said, reading his mind.

"Yeah. The bits I saw seemed fun, but I was too distracted."

"We'll have plenty of time to watch it," she said. But just then Mason felt the strum of something go through their bond. It was akin to hearing her stomach rumbling in hunger.

"Still hungry, huh?"

Lucene buried her face in his chest and nodded shyly.

Mason chuckled. "That's ok." He was already getting hard again. It had been a couple of days since Lucy dosed him, but he knew he could get hard again at least one or two more times.

"What do you want me to do? Do you want to have sex or keep doing what we've been doing?"

"Um...I'm not ready for sex yet, but I really want to keep sucking you, if that's ok?"

"You'll never hear me say no to that."

"Okay! Lie down on the couch and I'll lie between your legs. Also, grab the tablet and stop the show. I don't want any spoilers. Put on something we've both seen. And call me 'sweetie' some more." She said this last bit with a flush that went down to her cleavage.

Mason raised an eyebrow as he got comfortable on the couch and picked a show. "You like being called that?" 'Scrubs' was in the 'continue watching' section so he tapped it and the second episode of the first season started.

Lucene nodded, not looking at him and making herself busy with lying between his legs. "I like it when you call me that. It's very sweet and makes me feel loved and taken care of."

Mason noted with amusement that she had no problem touching and sucking on his cock but making eye contact while talking about pet names seemed beyond her.

It made sense in a way. Giving him blowjobs was about survival for her. That and plain old fun. But talking about pet names was more intimate on an emotional level for her. For him too, he knew. Calling each other things like, 'babe', 'sweetie', 'dear', and the like required a level of emotional vulnerability that was sometimes hard to face.

There was something about Lucene that made him want to baby her a bit. She was just so innocent and likable. Maybe it was her inexperience as a lover that made him want to be more delicate with her. She didn't act like a virgin teen or anything, which he was grateful for, and while she may be a natural and more experienced than he thought, she did seem to be very shy about it all. Mason thought her natural ability had to do with her being a succubus, like a duck taking to the water.

"Okay, sweetie. I can do that." He began stroking her hair as she lay down between his legs.

"Thank you, sir."

Sir? Ohhh, shit!

With a deep blush at having called him that, Lucene plunged his dick deep into her throat.

She took her time and enjoyed having him in her mouth and throat. Over the next hour and a half, Mason had three more orgasms as Lucene drained his balls. Mason was beginning to ache down there. Lucene showed no signs of slowing down and he knew that if he wanted to keep up he would need a dose of succubus venom.

After his most recent orgasm, Lucene was resting her head on his thigh next to his only half-hard cock. She was giving it little kisses and sucks, preventing him from going completely soft as he recuperated.

"You're not even close to being done, are you?"

"HmmMmm," she hummed in the negative.

"I didn't think so. I think I'm going to need a dose, Lucene. You're like a bottomless pit as hungry as you are and I don't think I can keep up without it anymore today."

Lucene straightened, looking at him and he swore he saw her ears perk up.

"Really? You'll let me do that?" Her eyes remained locked on his, but she lowered her lips to his balls and kissed them.

"Of course. Why not?"

"I've never done it before," she said quietly.

"But you know how?"

"Well, yes. But it would be my first time," she said, clearly excited, though half her face was hidden behind his manhood.

"Then I see no reason not to. But let me ask you a question; just how hungry are you?"

Lucene didn't answer for long moments, though she maintained eye contact as she tenderly kissed his balls. Mason stroked her head as he waited, including her horns which she seemed to like.

When she finally answered her words were slow and quiet.

"I'm still very hungry, sir. I could do this for days. I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do. It's not like eating until my stomach is full and not being able to eat anymore. It's more like I'm trying to refill a large pool of energy that hasn't been full in decades. And what I've had so far is just a drop." She gave the tip of his penis a wet, sloppy kiss and smiled. "A delicious drop, but still just a drop."

Mason didn't miss the 'sir' she'd tossed in as she spoke. He cock throbbed at the sound of it.

"Well," Mason started, speaking just as slowly as she had. "Maybe you should make it a double."

"A double dose!" Lucene exclaimed, peeking around his cock. "How do you even know about that?"

"Lucia mentioned it once or twice, as a playful threat. She'd promised to give me a double dose and tie me down to use me as she would. I figure if you're going to be feeding non-stop then I will probably need it to keep up and keep you satisfied." He paused. "As long as there is no danger in it?"

Lucene shook her head, moving her face "No danger. Your body has changed enough by now that you'd be safe. Though I'd really have to be on top of draining you or it would get uncomfortable."

"I'm okay with that. I'm willing to do you that favor," Mason said with a smile.

Lucene's face lit up with a smile. "Oh, really? You're going to do me that favor?" She was holding his cock in front of her face, her head tilted so she could kiss along its length. She was laughing and mirth filled her eyes. Her smile was beautiful and her laugh was both playful and elegant. Mason forgot what they were talking about for a second as he stared at her.

"Thank you, sir," she said in a sultry voice as she looked at him from under heavy-lidded eyes.

"My pleasure," Mason said with a smile.

She smiled at him again, eyes twinkling. "Can I do it now?"

"Yeah, you probably should. I don't think I can keep up much longer. Whatever you've got loaded up in there is probably my last one for a while," he nodded towards his balls.

"Okay." She bit her bottom lip in excitement.

Mason felt his heart start to beat harder. No matter how many times he went through this he always got a little nervous. He was letting a woman bite his balls hard enough to pierce them, after all. Admittedly, their fangs were so sharp when they wanted that they didn't have to bite down hard at all.

She kissed his balls again, wet, sloppy kisses as she gathered them in her hand.

She arranged him so that one large testicle was on top of the other. She opened her mouth slowly, wide enough to take one large testicle into her mouth. Her lips pulled back from her teeth, exposing her now razor-sharp canine teeth. They were barely longer than they usually were. He knew they didn't have to pierce deep into him, only the very tip of a fang needed to pierce his flesh. He knew this time, though, he'd be getting both of them.

He could feel as her two fangs caught on the skin of his scrotum. She didn't place the entire organ in her mouth, but just at the front of it, like she was biting an apple. Mason tried not to think of that. He knew she wouldn't hurt him, but it was a mental image he did not like to dwell on.

She slowly let her full, luscious lips close over her teeth. Just before she pierced him she gazed into his eyes again. Her eyes still glowed, though dimmer than before. Just as she pierced him as gently as she could, her eyes brightened. Mason only flinched a little. Whatever aphrodisiac her venom was, it also numbed almost all of the pain. It also seemed to stop any bleeding that might have occurred. He never saw any blood when any of the girls dosed him.

Mason began to feel a powerful warmth spread through his balls. Starting first in the testicle she bit then in his scrotum and then to the other testicle. Soon his entire sack was warm and pulsing. It spread deeper into him, through his perineum, and into his prostate. At least that's what it felt like. He only knew because it felt around the same area Lucy and Lucia liked to massage him with their tails and fingers.

This is around the time Lucy or Lucia would have stopped, but Lucene kept going, kept pumping her venom into him. Mason could feel his testicles getting bigger and heavier. Not cartoonishly large, just much bigger than he usually was, which, in all fairness, was much bigger than he used to be. And it felt good. He was growing to love the feel of the girls injecting him with their venom. Beneath the nervousness he experienced when it was time for another dose was a vein of excitement that was growing with every dose.

Mason moaned at the feel of what she was doing. Her lips were still locked on his testicle, her tongue slathering it with saliva, her eyes glowing. Mason gripped one of her horns and squeezed involuntarily. He vaguely noticed her eyes fluttering.

Only once his balls felt like they couldn't take anymore did Lucene release him. There wasn't even any blood from what he could tell.

"You're ready to burst," Lucene said with a smile as she kissed where she bit him. "Let me help you."

For the rest of the day Mason did nothing but let Lucene feed from him. He lost count of how many times he came since it was never enough for her anyway. He only knew how long it took by the number of episodes of Scrubs played. They had watched the entire first season and it was late into the night. He figured about ten or twelve hours.

They only took short breaks long enough for Mason to eat and drink lots of water when needed. He took another shower about halfway through the day and Lucene insisted on joining him so she could keep 'helping him'. She also insisted on wearing her white silk cami and booty shorts in there with him. It didn't seem like she wanted to get naked in front of him yet.

The way the wet fabric clung to her curves was absolutely mesmerizing.

Later, hours into their day, Mason wondered why he wasn't getting sore or chaffed, but he figured it was his body adapting to his new life and just accepted it. He wondered what else his body would change.

Lucene never got full. She allowed him some time between his orgasms to recover, but he hardly needed it. With a double dose of succubus venom in him he didn't soften at all after orgasming. Not after the fifth time and not after the tenth.

Even with two doses in him, Mason was tired enough to sleep after all of the orgasms Lucene had sucked out of him, but instead of moving to their bedroom, he stretched out on the couch and rested his head on a small pillow.

Lucene lay atop hilaying her head on his chest and her thigh thrown over his. She was somewhat tired too, having had several orgasms of her own through the day, always in sync with Mason's.

"Wake me up early and we'll have some more fun tomorrow."

"Okay!" Lucene said, excitedly snuggling against him. She was giddy to be sleeping next to him for the first time, even if it was on the sofa and not their bed.

Mason wrapped his arm around her, resting his hand on her hip and Lucene's own hand found and cradled his balls. He chuckled quietly to himself, she would likely never get enough.

Mason was soon fast asleep.

A couple of hours later he woke up to the most heavenly sensation on his cock. At first, he thought Lucene was sucking on his dick, but he quickly realized she was actually kissing and sucking on his neck and jawline.

Mason groped down at himself in the darkness and had a moment of worry at what he felt. It felt like his penis stretched on for several feet.

Oh! Her tail. It's just her tail. Whew!

Mason moved his hand from her hip and gripped the base of her tail and used it to adjust her to a more comfortable position.

"Ooohh!" Lucene moaned against his neck.

She likes that? The base of her tail must be really sensitive. How strange.

"You don't mind, do you? I felt you get hard in your sleep and wanted to take care of it for you, but I didn't want to move. Will you let me be a good girl for you? I know you're still so full and I really want to be a good girl for you, Mason."

Ooooh, boy. If I wasn't hard before hearing that I certainly am now.

"Yes, sweetie. I'd like that."

"Good. Just relax and kiss me."

Mason rested his head back on the pillow as Lucene raised her upper half above him. She let her tail suck and massage him. Her hand was still on his balls, lifting and tugging on his heavy sack. She kissed him while she pleasured him. They were long, slow, sloppy kisses with lots of tongue.

He tightened his hand on her tail, right where it joined her body and she hissed, sucking in a sharp breath. She bit his lip gently and then sucked on it.

Her tail did incredible things, just like her throat and mouth. Just like Lucy and Lucia. It massaged and stroked and sucked, all different patterns and speeds, but all simultaneously.

Mason felt an orgasm coming, his abs tightened and he could feel his balls in Lucene's hand tighten and try to pull up into his body. Lucene's hand was still cupping, but she quickly moved it to encircle the base of his scrotum. She didn't squeeze tightly like Lucia would when choking off his orgasm, instead, she just held him, feeling the way his balls worked when his orgasm started.

She giggled against his lips as she felt his balls pull and throb in her hand.

"I love that feeling. I love feeling them work for me."

Mason could only moan as he came. As his mouth opened wide Lucene was there, sucking his tongue into her mouth. The sensation of having his tongue and dick sucked while he came was incredible. She could have done whatever she wanted to him just then and he would have let her. He gripped her tail above his cock as he came. He could feel the large gulps of his semen traveling up it.

While he slept he'd had a couple of hours to recover, even though he didn't need it. Still, the time had let him build up an even bigger load than he had been giving her earlier in the day. It went on for a long time. Spurt after spurt of cum was sucked up her tail. By the time it would have reached his hand at the base of her tail, he could no longer feel bulges of cum traveling up it. And she never let up, neither on his cock nor on his tongue.

After a few long moments, his streams finally tapered off, though she continued to suck him, making sure he was fully drained for the moment. As always, he felt the tendril in her tail licking out that last morsel from his slit. As she finished him off, she let his tongue go and kissed down his neck.

Mason let out a shiver. "Jesus. That was incredible."

"Thank you," she giggled. "You can go back to sleep now, Mason."

But Mason was already asleep.

Lucene laughed to herself as she looked upon his peaceful features and fell truly in love with him. She kissed his neck again and laid back down on him, snuggling close as she thought about him. She knew the others loved him, but she wasn't sure how it would be with her. The way he was so gentle and patient with her, how understanding and caring he was.

Well, any man could exhibit those virtues while getting his balls drained for most of the day. She laughed quietly at that thought. But she already knew him better, not just because the other girls knew him better, but because she could feel his emotions and read some of his thoughts. He was truly okay with whatever she wanted to do, even if that meant not actually having sex. And it wasn't just because he was getting blowjobs instead. He would be okay with not getting those either. She could sense that he really was looking forward to just watching TV with her all day.

She continued to smile to herself as she listened to Mason's steady breathing. She loved the feel of his chest rising and falling beneath her, too.