To Be Loved By A Succubus Pt. 04

Story Info
Mason and Lucene finally get to spend some time together.
11.1k words
4.84
5.7k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to start uploading shorter chapters in an effort to publish more frequently. Thanks for everyone's patience and encouraging comments. Once again, they really keep me motivated to write more. I check them all the time and I love reading everyone's feedback. Thanks, everyone.

Mason woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. He glanced at the clock and saw that it was nearly 10:00 a.m. His stomach rumbled gently, coaxing him out of bed. He was mildly surprised he could even smell the food, given how far away the kitchen was from Lucy's bedroom. He threw on a t-shirt and a comfortable pair of shorts before heading out of the room and letting his nose lead him to the source of the wonderful smell.

As he stepped into the kitchen he nearly stumbled in surprise. He hadn't seen Lucene since that first night and even though he knew she was supposed to make her appearance today he had been expecting Lucy to hang around for a bit in the morning.

He wasn't disappointed to see her at all, though. Her back was to him as she moved food around on the counter. She was wearing what he assumed were her pajamas which were just a pair of very short booty shorts and a cropped cami. Both were white and made of silk. Lucene's skin was pink. Not a garish hot pink, but more like bubble gum pink.

Like Double Bubble.

Mason stood there and admired Lucene's form for several seconds. He watched the graceful way her body moved as she lightly stepped from the stove to the counter and back again as she plated food and cleaned up after herself.

Her legs were long and toned, her ass was round and full below a narrow waist and smooth back. Her hair was shoulder length and was that white greyish color that was so popular these days. Her tail swished as she hummed to herself.

After several seconds, Lucene stiffened and quickly turned to him, sensing his presence.

"Oh! Good morning, Mason. Breakfast is ready. Have a seat." Lucene was blushing and she quickly turned back to her task.

"Good morning, Lucene. It's nice to see you again."

"I'm happy to see you too."

Lucene picked up a plate and walked over to the small breakfast nook table Mason sat at. She placed the plate in front of him and after just a moment of hesitation, bent down to kiss him tenderly on the cheek. Mason tilted his head, accepted it, and grinned at her as she sat beside him. She crossed her legs and placed her hands in her lap as she watched him eat.

"This is great!" She had served him two slices of toast with thick, three-berry jam slathered across them. On top of that, she put an over-easy egg sprinkled with chopped bacon bits and thin slices of avocado atop all of it. He picked one up and took a bite, doing his best to get a mouthful of toast, egg, bacon, and avocado in one go.

Mason moaned in pleasure. The sweetness of the jam mixed with the savory flavor of bacon, lightly salted and peppered egg, and avocado made his mouth water even more than when he first smelled it. He'd never thought of putting all of this together onto toast. He usually ate bacon, eggs, and toast separately on his plate.

"This is amazing," Mason moaned again. Lucene was leaning on the table, the back of her head behind her ear held in her hand, elbow propped up. It reminded him of the first night he met Lucia. It was a similar posture.

Lucene smiled. "Thank you."

Mason stared at her horns long enough that he felt rude. They were at the top of her forehead and a little wider than her eyes, which were a pleasing honey color. Her horns reminded him of Hellboy, though they weren't nearly as large, and instead of red, they matched the color of her hair but gradually turned darker until they were jet-black at the tips. Somehow all of the random colors didn't clash.

Mason caught himself staring and cleared his throat. "Sorry. That was rude. It's just I haven't seen you since that first night and I wasn't expecting you to...uh...look like this."

"That's ok. It's not rude. I know it will take some time to get used to. I like to play with colors, sometimes picking ones that don't go all that well together. I have a lot more freedom in that regard than the others. I can change anything at any time since no one else sees me. You can stare all you want."

She sat up straight in her chair and moved her shoulders back. Her cami was low cut and her full breasts were on display. Mason couldn't keep his eyes from going straight to her chest. He noticed her nipples were hard and she was using her arms to squeeze her breasts together slightly.

Mason coughed, a bit of toast getting caught in his throat.

Lucene got up immediately and poured him a glass of orange juice. His eyes followed her the entire time. Once back at the table, Lucene seemed tense, like she had a question she was afraid to ask.

"Are you ok? What's wrong?"

"Yes! Yes. I'm fine. I just- I'm just nervous, I guess."

"Nervous? Why are you nervous?"

"Well," Lucene hesitated. "It's just that I've never really been around a man before. And you're a handsome man. It's scary because I love you already. I can feel what the others feel for you and I can't help but love you too. Not that I wouldn't love you on my own! But I can feel the way you love them too. And I'm just nervous because you don't know me as well as I know you. I don't want you to feel obligated or pressured to-"

Mason placed a hand on her shoulder. "Stop. It's ok. I understand. I have never felt any pressure or obligation about anything concerning you three. I'm excited to get to know you and I'm really glad you're finally here."

Lucene sagged in relief at his words then stiffened again after a moment. "Um," she hesitated again. "I've also never done anything. I know Lucy told you, but I just want to make sure."

"It doesn't have to be like that, Lucene. We don't have to do anything but hang out and get to know one another. There's no pressure. I expect nothing from you. Well, now that you've made this egg, toast, and bacon thing I'm going to ask you to show me exactly how you made it. I swear everything on this plate tastes better by itself than anything I've ever made, but altogether it's heavenly!"

"I'll show you! But I want to keep making them for you too. I make them a bunch of different ways."

"I'm tempted to go back to sleep and wake up tomorrow morning so I can try the next one!"

Lucene giggled.

Mason smiled as he finished his breakfast. Once he was done Lucene took his plate to the sink and washed it.

"I can do that, you know."

"I know. But I like to do it."

Mason stood at the counter next to her as she washed the dishes.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

Lucene stiffened again. "I don't really leave the house. So..."

"I know. But Lucy and Lucia like to go out a lot. Way more than I'm used to, so staying in and relaxing sounds like a great idea to me."

"Really? You don't want to go out?"

"Nah. I'm much more of a homebody, honestly. Don't get me wrong, I love going out with them. They're the only ones I'd do that sort of stuff with. They are a lot of fun when we're out. But I do love to stay in and have a good Netflix marathon. Or play video games. I do a lot of reading too, which I'm sure you know. We have the whole weekend to just chill and get to know one another."

Lucene looked happy to hear this. She had known of some of his hobbies, but she was worried he would find her boring compared to Lucy and Lucene.

"Well, there's this show I've been wanting to watch. I think it's something you would like if you haven't seen it already."

"I'm down. What is it?"

"It's called Spaced. It has Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. It was before they did Shaun of the Dead. It's even directed by Edgar Wright."

"No way! I've been wanting to watch that. I've never seen it streaming anywhere and the Blu-rays were way too expensive for me to justify spending money on them."

"Yeah, they were pricey compared to other Blu-rays I've seen. When do you want to start?"

Mason had slept a bit late and it was after ten in the morning. He thought for a second. "Let me shower and we can get started right away."

"Okay!"

Mason took the stairs up to his and Lucy's room, not realizing Lucene was right behind him. He saw her out of the corner of his eye as he was taking his shirt off in the bathroom. He had left the door ajar and Lucene was peeking in.

Mason smiled and opened the door a bit more. "Did you want to join me?" He asked gently.

Lucene shook her head vigorously, taking a step back from the door.

"Okay. That's okay. I didn't know if I should offer or not. And it was just that. An offer. No pressure. I'll be out in a few."

Mason got undressed and stepped in the shower, the water heating up quickly. He didn't shower as long as he would have liked, but he didn't want to keep Lucene waiting. The first thing he noticed when he stepped out of the shower was that the bathroom door was now wide open. The frosted glass of the shower had prevented him from noticing.

Lucene had dragged over a chair from the other side of their bedroom and was sitting just in front of the door. She watched him as he stepped naked from the shower. Mason paused for a moment when he noticed her. She seemed to be too shy or nervous to do anything with him yet, but she definitely wanted to watch. She was squeezing her legs together tightly, her fingers digging into the supple pink flesh of her thighs. Lucene was breathing deeply and biting her lip, a look of longing on her face as Mason dried himself off and dressed. Mason had become aroused at being watched by the succubus, he couldn't hide his erection, even after he had put on a clean pair of soft shorts and a t-shirt. It stuck out, tenting his shorts ridiculously. He tried tucking it under his waistband but it stuck out way too far to be comfortable. He eventually just settled on sticking it back into his shorts and hoping it would go away soon. He had no intention of forcing, coercing, or convincing Lucene in any way to do anything that she didn't want to do, so he'd just have to deal with it.

Lucene watched the show the entire time, not making a sound.

"Ready?" Mason asked. He walked toward her, leaving the restroom. He had been about to stop and wait for her to stand so they could walk to the in-home theater room together, but Lucene just sat there, staring at him.

"Are you ok?" Mason asked, slightly concerned.

"Yes. I just...Can I have a kiss?"

Mason grinned and leaned down. Lucene tilted her face up to him, her lips gently meeting his.

Mason could sense her nervousness. She was nervous, yet very excited. He decided to take the kissing slowly as well. He kissed her gently, tenderly, with no tongue, not much more than a lingering peck on the lips.

When they parted, Lucene was biting her lip again, though she was also smiling.

"I liked it," she said, a grin breaking out on her face.

Mason smiled back. "Me too."

"Ok. Now I'm ready." Lucene hopped up out of her chair, bouncing and giggling. It seemed some of her nervousness broke and she was now giddy. Mason tried not to stare too much as he felt his cock stir in his shorts. He couldn't help but be incredibly attracted to her. She was just as effortlessly sexy as the other girls.

She grabbed his hand excitedly as she led him from the room and downstairs to the main floor and then down another set of stairs to the theater room. Mason noticed she didn't wrap her tail around his leg like the others.

Maybe she's not comfortable with that yet.

"I'm so excited to watch this! I saved it so we could watch it together in case you haven't seen it yet. Lucy said you never mentioned it so I assumed you didn't when I bought it online."

"Nope! I haven't seen it. Like I said, it was a bit too expensive online. I kept my eye out for it at stores like F.Y.E and places that sold used Blu-rays and DVDs, but I was never able to find it. They never seemed to have it on any streaming services either."

"Great! We get to watch it together for the first time. There are snacks too! We have popcorn and a lot of different kinds of candy and drinks. We keep it very well stocked."

As they entered the huge theater room Lucene gestured toward a large cabinet at the back of the room that was packed with candy and snacks. There was a bar with dozens of liquor bottles and a fountain drink dispenser with at least a dozen different drinks available.

There were more than a dozen large, comfortable-looking seating options. Mason saw large bean bag-like chairs, a big sofa, easy chairs, recliners, and even a bed covered in all types of pillows and blankets. Neon lights lined all of the walls giving off a soft magenta and cyan glow.

"Holy crap."

"Cool, huh?"

"Seriously cool. But why so many? Not to be rude, but do you guys ever even have guests?"

"Well, we don't have a lot of friends, but we do have staff. There's Mandy and the other house staff. None of them are full-time or live-in, but Lucy and Lucia encourage them to use it. We even let them host birthday parties here for their children or family members. They use the pool and recreation rooms. Whenever there is a big new movie or game we'll have an event for it if any of the staff or their kids want to attend. I don't get to attend, obviously, but that's ok. None of them ever see me. Only Lucy or Lucia. Being around other people is stressful."

"That's awesome. And really kind of you guys to allow the staff to have access to it. That does suck that you don't get to hang out with everyone, though. But if you're ok with it?..."

Mason let the question hang.

"I don't mind," Lucene said, but Mason could detect some sadness in her voice before she brightened. "Besides, I have you to watch stuff with now!"

"We can watch whatever you want, whenever you want!" Mason assured her. "How much staff do you guys have anyway?"

"Well, there's Mandy, four cleaning staff members, and a gardener who takes care of the grounds and pool. Sometimes we employ a chef as well, though obviously we don't need one. It's just nice to have a professional cook meals that taste great even if we don't get much out of it other than that."

"That makes sense. Anyone can enjoy a well-cooked meal."

"Yeah, our chef is awesome. She's gotten really good at cooking meals we see in movies and shows. When I read the A Song of Ice and Fire series I got Lucy and Lucia to get Naomi, our chef, to cook some of the meals from the books. You know how George R.R. Martin would go on about food! Apparently, there's a cookbook with the recipes from the series and Naomi has cooked several dishes for us."

"That's freaking cool! I didn't know there was a recipe book."

"Yep! I wish Martin would hurry up and finish the series so I can get some more recipes already!"

Mason chuckled.

"Come on. Let's get snacks and drinks."

They strode over to the cabinet and picked out their favorite candy. Lucene grabbed a box of Reece's Pieces and Mason grabbed a bag of blue Sour Straws.

"Good choice. Those are the best ones. I don't even bother with the other flavors," Lucene said.

"Right? Whoever decided to sell the blue ones by themselves deserves a raise."

After they filled large cups with their favorite soft drinks, Mason followed Lucene to the sofa. Lucene sat down first, directly in the center. She curled her legs up under here and seemed to be avoiding looking at Mason. He could see she was blushing deeply. He smiled to himself and sat on the end and made himself comfortable. He leaned against the armrest and allowed his leg to touch hers.

Lucene produced a tablet from somewhere and tapped on it for several seconds. The lights dimmed until they were off and a projector flicked on, illuminating the screen that took up nearly the entire wall in front of them.

"Wow, that looks really good," Mason said once the show started playing.

"It's an extremely expensive projector."

"I bet. We should definitely play some games on it sometime."

"We've got everything you could want to play."

Mason never had his own gaming system. I kept up with gaming news out of boredom most of the time, but he couldn't justify spending money on the latest consoles or even mid-level PCs.

"Hell yeah. We'll have to play later tonight."

"Deal."

They turned to watch the show and pretty soon they were giggling together.

To Mason's surprise, before the first episode was over, Lucene was already leaning against him, head on his shoulder. He had put his arm around her, pulled her in, and settled back into the comfortable cushions of the sofa. By the third episode, Lucene's hand had found its way to Mason's thigh and she was gently rubbing and massaging it. By the end of that episode, Mason had noticed Lucene looking at him several times. Every time he looked back at her he could see her eyes flick down toward his hips before looking back at the screen. She seemed to be working up the courage to kiss him again.

Mason decided to give her a break and do it for her.

The next time she looked at him he looked back at her right away and before she could turn her head he gently pulled her face towards his with his thumb and knuckle on her chin. Her breathing quickened and she tensed up at first, but she did not pull away.

Lucene didn't seem to be as inexperienced as he thought she would be and he expected her to shyly pull away from him after a few moments of kissing, but she never did. They kissed for several long minutes, long enough that his neck started to cramp, turned as it was. In the end, it was Mason who broke the kiss with a wince.

"What? Are you ok? Was it ok?"

Mason laughed as he massaged his neck. "I'm fine, just got a neck cramp."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Lucene reached up and gently began to massage his neck with one hand.

"Not a big deal. That does feel good though."

Lucene looked like she wanted to get right back to kissing him. She sat up and twisted to face him more and leaned a little across him. Mason smiled and leaned in, his lips meeting hers.

Right away he could tell that it was not comfortable for Lucene, so he decided on a bold move and slid a hand under her knees and lifted her up with the other behind her back. He sat her on his lap, not straddling him, but legs together and arched over his left leg with her bottom on his right thigh.

Lucene gave a startled but not displeased yelp when he moved her to his lap.

She kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"Comfortable?" Mason asked.

Lucene nodded, not trusting her voice.

Mason rested one hand on her back and the other high up on the outside of her thigh. He felt her skin prickle with goosebumps. He noticed as he looked down at her that her breasts were squeezed together and in danger of spilling out of her tiny top. He could see that her nipples were hard and Mason felt a throb in his shorts. He was pretty sure Lucene felt it too.

Mason tore his gaze from her chest and looked into her eyes. They were wide and wet. She looked vulnerable and hesitant. She was gorgeous in an alien way. The pink skin of her face and neck, all the way down to the tops of her full breasts, had been darkened by a blush. Her eyes seemed to glow with a honey-colored light in the darkness of the theater room. It looked like she changed the shape of her horns so that they curved backward more, to prevent them from hitting his face, he thought.

Lucene still hadn't moved and Mason feared he had overstepped by moving her to his lap.

"I'm sorry, if you're uncomfortable we can-"

"No!" Her hand shot to his chest, where she ran her hand over him, up and down his chest and around his neck and back again. "I was just looking at you. You're so handsome, Mason. I can't believe we're finally spending time together. I was afraid for so long that you'd be afraid of me or that you'd think I was hideous. I just feel so relieved."