All Comments on 'To Be Loved By A Succubus Pt. 05'

by Heroesdead

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome as usual. You did a really good job bringing in the multiple personalities to actual life, overall the nuances of the way you portray a succubus is enjoyable and a lot of fun to read. Since discovering your stories, I always look forward to your future submissions. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another outstanding entry! Love where you’re taking this. I’d really like to see more of the girls taking charge and putting Mason into the submissive role. Thanks for doing what you do!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

LOVING this series. Really hope the girls take back control soon

BILL50121TNBILL50121TN4 months ago

5stars a excellent story by far one of the best stories I read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loving your take on a succubus relationship. There is a good powers sharing balance between all characters. I think a total submissive relationship for an eternity would not work as he doesn't seem to be dominant as well and it is important to find a balance and have fun as well as explore each others kinks. Can't wait for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Apologies for not commenting sooner, I generally don't. However, this is a good enough story that I wanted to offer praise and encourage you to keep it going if you can. It's incredibly fun, as well as striking a nice balance between sexy and romantic! Just to counter-balance some of the others I will say it's nice to see Mason in a dominant role so it's not all soft femdom all the time, but at the end of the day if you write what YOU find most exciting and engaging, your audience will find you.

Massive props on being able to write prose via smart phone. Even paragraph by paragraph I find it incredibly slow and painful.

HeroesdeadHeroesdead4 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement, it really motivates me to write more.

This series was never meant to be all femdom or all maledom, but a back and forth.

Since you mentioned writing what i like and my audience finding me, I'll go over a couple of things that WONT be happening in this series, so if there are people hoping for it they can tap out now. One thing that wont ever be happening is the feminization or sissification of Mason, which is not something I'm into, in case anyone was hoping for that.

VERY rough or abusive femdom/maledom that result in blood or bruising, verbal abuse, humiliation, etc.

Maybe I didn't need to go over these things, but when I read stories on here and hope for certain things that never happen, i get a bit disappointed and sometimes felt like i wasted time. So maybe i should have gone over these things much earlier? I dunno.

Anyway, thanks for the comments everyone! And thanks for giving me a reason to explain a bit.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader3 months ago

please keep going! this story is just wholesome so far!!!

totostorytotostory3 months ago

@heroesdead , Thanks for sharing your wonderful story, it`s really like a gem in a desert, a few stories that include a switch in dominance between the lovers, which is rare, hoping that to find more stories like this, I know writing is a hard thing especially when you want to keep the plot/sex scene interesting and thrilling, so far you did a great job, hope you continue this story and writing more stories as well, I`m looking forward to threesome/foursome wild sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

In love with this story and it's future. Please don't stop. If you want recs on how to proceed ask us but also be yourself as a writer. It has been wonderful so far! I, myself, really like the more rougher parts of the succubus stuff, like when mason was forcing his cock down lucene with her horns. Oh man! Such good imagery. Please keep going and you are doing great!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Definitely one of the best stories I’ve read

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is an awesome story. Please keep going

Aussie1951Aussie19512 months ago
Brilliant story I must say but

Your chapters are getting shorter and you’re making us wait longer for the next chapters. My god, even I could quite easily write another ten / seven page chapters to this amazing story there’s so many directions you can take this story. You being a brilliant writer you are, I’m sure youll take us on that magical ride with you… Just get your arse into gear and finish this amazing story..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

More please!!! This is the best series I've read on here

Moonfairy89Moonfairy892 days ago

a great awesome mind blowing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous