To Be Loved By A Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I say about bad girls?"

Instead of pushing her upper body down onto the bed, he grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back. He simultaneously shoved his cock back into her pussy. Hard.

She grunted a deep, throaty grunt caused by her neck being stretched.

Despite what he said, he was ready to give her what she wanted.

He rammed into her, slamming his hips into her over and over. Just as he started to get fatigued, moments before having to slow his pace, Lucia grunted out again.

"Cuhuhuh-hmm-hmm-hmm-ing-ng-ng." In time with his thrusts. He felt her pussy tighten and squeeze around his cock.

It gave him the energy to keep going through her orgasm. As she started, he gave her one last hard spank and used the remainder of his energy to finish her orgasm.

He released her hair and she fell forward onto the bed, her ass sticking up into the air, her pussy still impaled on him.

He stood there for long moments, chest and belly heaving with deep breaths. He was winded but had barely broken a sweat somehow.

He looked back down, appreciating the way her pussy fit around his cock.

He began to pull out, but she reached beneath her and grabbed his balls.

"Not yet," she pleaded.

"Damn it, woman! I'm only human!"

She laughed.

"I'm just a man!"

"I just want a little more," she pleaded. Her head was turned sideways on the bed so he could see her smiling.

"Just go slow now. Give it to me nice and slow. This one is about you. I promise I'll let you cum whenever you want."

Her telling him that she would "let" him cum whenever he wanted sent a thrill down his spine, and he flexed his cock within her.

"Where are you even putting it all? I swear I've cum literal buckets. You're a black hole. A demon!"

Lucia just buried her face in the sheets as he started his slow thrusting. He was doing long strokes again, pulling nearly out of her before her hand, now her entire fist around the base of his scrotum, stopped him from going further.

Her pussy was so tight and he got even more turned on watching as it gripped him on his way in and out of her.

Lucia released her grip on his balls, instead holding them in her cupped hand, lifting and kneading them. She was able to reach his perineum and even his asshole with her other hand in that position. While she didn't try to slip a finger in him, he felt her slick finger slide across his hole in circular motions.

It all felt so amazing. His head lolled back and he felt around until his thumb found her tight rosebud asshole. He didn't push in, but he applied pressure and circled it, matching her technique.

She hummed in pleasure.

This went on for several minutes. Slow, lazy sex that was more about feeling each other, mutual pleasure at a languid pace.

All too soon Mason felt his orgasm coming on. All the pleasure that she was imparting on him with pussy and hands was too much for him to last very long.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," he said, his voice low and filled with the pleasure he felt.

He hadn't meant to call her baby, but he was really feeling it. He wasn't one to use pet names like that so easily, but her earlier uses of it along with the loving and intimate nature she'd shown him had eased him into it quicker.

Lucia never let go of him. She turned, her head resting on its side again, and spoke to him.

"Dámelo, papi. Dámelo. Dame tu leche, papi." It wasn't a command. It was more a plea, a desperate request for something she wanted, no, needed from him. Mason understood very little Spanish. He understood 'papi', he had never been called THAT before, and he understood 'leche'. The rest he could extrapolate from there.

Being called 'papi' immediately sent him over the edge. That one was totally new to him and he just couldn't handle it. His cock instantly swelled and pulsed, coating her insides with his cum. It was a deep and penetrating orgasm. The intensity of it was almost too much.

Mason moaned loudly, his legs nearly giving out.

Lucia's fingers never stopped on his balls, perineum, and asshole. It really did feel like she was milking him, wringing every drop out of him.

"Yesss, papi, yesss. It feels so good!"

He grunted as his cock spewed semen into her, massive pulses and throbs causing his dick to visibly flex with shocking strength when he looked down where he was joined with her.

It wasn't until his orgasm was nearly over that she came. As if the act of being filled, feeling his cum eject into her, pooling inside of her, is what caused her orgasm.

Her moan started low and rose to a medium volume, lasting a long time. He felt her pussy flex and grip him rhythmically. It reminded him of earlier when she was sucking him like a straw, her tongue and throat making drinking motions, sucking the cum right out of him.

It was a wholly erotic feeling and thought. He'd never experienced it to this extent with anyone else. The whole night was full of new experiences for him. What was this? His third or fifth time? Did those denied ones count? He didn't know anymore they all kind of blurred together. All he did know was, either way, that was way more orgasms than he'd ever had in one session before.

Unreal.

Mason waited a minute or so then tried to pull out. He had to brace his hands against her ass to pull himself out of her, she was clamped so tight around him.

Once he was free of her he fell onto the bed face first. He barely had enough presence of mind to turn his hips so he didn't break his dick in half by dropping all his weight onto it. His face was deep in the bunched-up sheets, he could smell her scent on them.

Lucia hummed deep in her throat in contented bliss.

"How was that one, love?"

"Sho. Umbeliebuhby. Ghud."

"Mhmm." She was running her hand up and down his back and ass, down to his inner thigh.

He turned his head to look at her. She was laying on her side, head propped up on her hand as her other hand touched him.

He stared at her for long moments. Her breasts hung most tantalizingly and swayed as she moved her arm. His mouth began to water.

He pushed his face back into the sheets and groaned.

"You're gonna suck the life out of me. I can't even look at you right now."

Lucia laughed.

"That's probably enough for tonight anyway, Mason."

He turned toward her again and the look on her face said it was far from being enough.

"Come. I'm tired. Cuddle me."

They moved up the bed and she gestured for him to lie on his back. She snuggled into the crook of his arm, one hand on his chest and one shapely leg thrown over his.

Not for the first or the tenth time that night, he marveled at her.

How the hell did this happen? He thought. I'm not nearly good-looking enough to have landed this absolute bombshell. I'll have to ask her in the morning, right now I can barely keep my eyes open.

The last thing he was aware of was Lucia's hand playing with the small patch of hair on his chest then trailing down to cup his balls....

Mason was immediately aware that he was alone in his bed. He felt good. Well rested and wide awake. Those little aches and pains that he often had upon waking were gone. He was also aware that he was rock hard again.

Again? Or still? He thought he might die from blood loss in his brain at this rate.

"Lucia?" He called out. He walked to the restroom in his bedroom. She wasn't in there. Nor the one in the hall. He walked further into the house, hoping to find her in the living room or kitchen.

Not there either.

Mason began to feel sadness creep into his chest. He went back to his room and sat on his bed, feeling horrible.

He put on some clean boxers and made his way back to the living room to find his phone where he'd left it the night before. He checked the time. It was 7:00 pm.

Jesus. I slept all day.

A thought occurred to him then. He began to rush around the house, from his room and back to the living room, hoping to find a note left by Lucia.

Nothing.

Why? I don't understand. Did I do something wrong? Was she married or something?

The sadness within his chest deepened, taking hold of him.

He thought he'd finally found someone. Not only was the sex absolutely incredible, but she had also been a genuinely pleasant person to talk to. They'd had common interests and she was so easy to have a conversation with.

What was with all of that, 'baby, my love' stuff if she was just going to leave without leaving a note?

He kicked himself for not getting her number. But he hadn't had the opportunity. It hadn't even crossed his mind last night. Why did he need her number if she was already coming home with him? He'd assumed he'd get it in the morning or before she left. Now he was berating himself for not asking for it.

Well, if she wasn't planning on sticking around afterward then she probably wouldn't have given him her real number anyway.

He knew it was too good to be true.

"Damn it," he said into the empty house.

Sometime later, after Mason was showered and dressed, he decided to head to the same restaurant he'd met her at.

He had a sudden, urgent feeling that he might meet her there again if he could make it back there around the same time they'd met.

He rushed out his door, grabbing his coat. He walked so fast that he nearly jogged the whole way there. He hadn't been thinking clearly or he would have taken his car.

In his haste, he didn't notice the person staring at him from the diner as he passed.

Once he got to the restaurant he headed straight to the bar and looked around. She wasn't there.

That's ok. She showed up after me last night. I'll just wait a while.

Two hours, one beer, and several Pepsi refills later, she still hadn't shown.

Mason shook his head.

Foolish. If she didn't stick around why would she come back here to meet him? Stupid.

He paid his tab and dragged himself off the chair.

He trudged home, upset, trying not to let the sadness and crushing loneliness wear him down.

As he passed by the diner something made him look up.

He looked over and saw Lucy through the window. She was behind the counter, staring at him. When their eyes met she smiled and waved at him. It seemed an inviting wave, asking him to come in.

Mason looked forward again, toward home, considering acting as though he hadn't seen her. But it was too late. They'd made eye contact, he'd clearly seen her.

He let out a deep breath into the cold air and it billowed out in a foggy cloud. It had gotten colder while he waited for Lucia in the restaurant.

He turned and made his way up the walk to the diner.

Once inside he made his way to the counter where Lucy stood and sat down.

"Hey, Lucy."

"Hi, Mason!" She said. "How's it going? How are you?" She poured him a coffee and added the sugar and creamer just how he preferred it.

He liked when she did that.

If Mason hadn't been preoccupied with feeling sorry for himself, he would have noticed the tone in her voice. A nervous tone.

"Doing great. You?"

"I'm ok. Slow day today."

Mason looked around at the small diner. He was the only one in there. There didn't even seem to be any other employees around.

"Your open sign isn't on, Lucy."

"Oh, weird! I thought I turned it on earlier. Well, it's late already. I'm just going to close up for the night."

She walked out from behind the counter and started tidying up. He didn't notice that everything was already clean.

Lucy was wearing a tight white shirt with high sleeves that showed off a sliver of her flat midriff and accentuated her large breasts, along with tight blue jeans that hugged her ass and thighs enticingly. She wore her dirty blonde hair in a high ponytail. She wore minimal makeup. Mostly just eyeliner, and pink lipgloss. At least he always assumed she used little makeup, but he knew that was the goal most of the time. Make it seem like you weren't wearing any at all. Most eyeliner and pink lipgloss. He barely noticed any of this tonight.

Mason sipped his coffee, too preoccupied with his thoughts to even think of sneaking glances at her as she walked around.

"Mason?"

"Huh? Yep?" He was holding his empty mug up, elbow propped on the counter. He set it down.

"You say something?"

"I'm closing up," she said, wringing her hands.

"Oh! Sorry, Lu. My mind is all over the place."

Why did she wave me over if she was just going to close?

"That's ok!" She smiled at him.

He stood and walked to the door. Lucy didn't bother to put his mug away. She followed him out the door and locked it.

Lucy was parked right in front of the diner door so he didn't have to worry about her getting to her car safely.

"Alright, Lucy. Good night. I'll see you soon," Mason said. He turned away and took several steps toward his house.

"Mason!" Lucy called out to him.

"What's up? Are you ok?" He finally noticed her agitation. She had a worried look on her face and she was wringing her hand low in front of her again.

She looked really worried about something and she started to shiver violently.

He stood in front of her and bent his knees to look her in the eye.

"Lucy! What's wrong?" As he stepped up to her he noticed her nipples were hard from the cold and he could see goose bumps on her arms. He grabbed her upper arms trying to stop her shivers.

She just stared at him, eyes suddenly brimming with tears.

Mason took off his coat and threw it around her shoulders.

"Lucy, talk to me. What's wrong? Are you ok?" Mason was really worried now. All thoughts of Lucia fled his mind as he focused his full attention on his friend.

"I need to talk to you, Mason." Her voice was thick with emotion.

"So talk. I'm right here."

Lucy bit her lip and turned her head away.

"Not here. Come on."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him, but not toward her car or back inside the diner. She pulled him down the street.

"Lucy, where are we going?"

She didn't answer him, just tighten her grip on his hand and pulled him. Soon she was leading him down his street toward his house.

"What the hell, Lucy?"

How does she know where I live?

Even though he lived so close to the diner she had never been to his house. Never even gave him a ride home. He always walked.

She didn't respond. She just led him to his door and waited expectantly, looking at him.

"What's this about? What's going on? How do you know where I live, Lucy?"

"Please just open the door, Mason. It's important," she pleaded, eyes brimming with tears.

Mason sighed and unlocked his door. It was clear he wasn't going to get anything out of her until she was ready.

Once inside, Lucy walked to the middle of his living room and turned to him. Mason flicked on the lights.

She stood there, tears not yet fallen, looking small in his coat.

"I'm sorry, Mason. I'm so sorry."

He was struck with her beauty then.

Her watery green eyes were locked on him, her face was flushed from the cold or emotion, he wasn't sure. Her pink lips shined slightly under the light in his living room.

She had a light complexion. He'd heard her skin tone described as 'olive' before.

"What are you sorry for?"

She looked as if she was trying to answer for several seconds, then started gasping, silent sobs wracking her body.

Mason went to her and wrapped her in his arms.

"It's ok, Lucy. Whatever it is, it's ok. I have no clue what you think you should be sorry for, but I'm fine. We're ok."

He walked her to the couch and sat down with her.

She leaned into him and cried into her hands. He kept a box of tissue on one of his coffee tables. He snatched a few from the box and handed them to her.

"Thank you." She sniffled and dabbed at her eyes, finally calming.

"Of course. Now, what's going on?"

She glanced at him and drew in a deep breath. She let it out slowly through pursed lips.

"It was me," she said, staring straight ahead. He saw her eyes flick toward him, worriedly, but her head remained forward.

Mason waited for her to elaborate. When it was clear she wasn't going to he asked, "What was you?"

Lucy glanced at the ceiling as if asking for help.

"Last night. It was me."

It was like pulling teeth. He should be the one asking for help.

What is she talking about? I didn't even see her last night, did I? No. I didn't see anyone I know last night. The only person I was with was Lucia.

At that thought he felt a sharp pang in his chest along with his cock stiffening slightly.

He pushed her from his mind.

Now is not the time.

Lucy gasped a little, her breathing hitched. Fresh tears fell down her cheeks.

He handed her another tissue.

"Lucy, I didn't see you last night. I...was with someone else," He said, guiltily. He never thought he'd be talking to her about Lucia like this.

"I know! It was me!"

Mason just stared at her. His mouth was half open, his hand still in the air after she'd taken the tissue from him.

What the hell is this woman talking about?

"You're not making any sense, Lucy. You know? It was you? I was with someone else named-"

"Lucia. I know! It was me."

Mason leaned away from her, eyes wide and mouth still agape.

How the fuck?

"How could you possibly know that name? You're not making any sense. You need to start making sense right now, Lucy. I'm serious. You're starting to creep me out."

She nodded vigorously. "Ok. Ok."

She composed herself once again.

"I'm Lucia. We met at the bar in that restaurant last night. The diner was closed so I knew you'd go there. I saw you pass by the diner and followed you a little while later. I approached you and started the conversation already knowing a lot about you. There's a lot you don't know about me, Mason. But I'd like to share that with you now if you give me time to explain. I haven't had to do this in a very long time and it's so difficult. No matter how I do it it never ends well. I had given up until I met you. I've been struggling with it for a year, now."

"That doesn't clarify anything. I only have more questions. How was that you? How are you Lucia? Start there." He was starting to think Lucy was not who he thought she was. Like maybe she had some sort of personality disorder or something that he never caught on to.

He stood and stepped away from her.

He turned back to her. "Prove it. If that was you last night, prove it."

He was done with this. He didn't know what was wrong with her, but he was no longer in the mood to entertain this ridiculousness. He wanted to crawl back into bed and try to forget this conversation along with last night and Lucia. If she didn't want him then he didn't even want any memories of her to haunt him.

Lucy was more composed now. She slowly stood and shrugged off his coat, letting It fall to the floor. She stepped directly in front of him and stared into his eyes.

She kissed him then. Deeply and passionately, sticking her long tongue deep into his mouth. At the same time, she grabbed his crotch, grabbing a hand full of his balls and cock as best she could through his Levi's.

He froze, shocked that she'd do such a thing.

After a moment he broke the kiss and stepped back from her.

"What the hell, Lucy? What was that about?" He lowered a hand to his groin, trying to cover his now more than half-erect cock.

"You said to prove it."

"How does that prove anything?" He nearly shouted.

Lucy sighed. "I didn't want to scare you. There are other ways to prove it, but I don't think you're ready for that yet."

Mason let out his own sigh. "Lucy, I had a really long and really...emotionally charged night last night. I'm still reeling from it. Maybe it's best if you go. I still don't know what this is all about and it's probably not a good time to figure out whatever this is. I'm sorry. But you should probably go."

1...34567...10