To Be Loved By A Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt so fucking good. Mason knew he wasn't going to last much longer. Suddenly he wasn't sure what to do. Was he supposed to cum inside her? Should he warn her so she could hop off and finish him with her mouth again?

He felt his orgasm backing off again due to the uncertainty and slight anxiety he felt at cumming inside a one-night stand.

"Ah ah ahh," Lucia chided him. "You're gonna come for me."

What the hell? There's no way she could have known this time. Did I have a look on my face that somehow gave it away? Was she that good at reading me? Impossible.

Lucia reached behind her once again, gathering his balls in one hand as best she could.

"You're gonna cum," she said, tugging on his balls. "I want you to cum. Cum, Mason." Her accent was thick with lust.

He didn't think he'd be able to cum so soon after losing the orgasm a moment ago.

"Lucia, I don't think-"

Her fingers deftly adjusted his scrotum in her hand, and she moved her other hand behind her back, causing her breasts to thrust forward even more. With her free hand, she patted his balls. It wasn't even a slap. Just a rough pat.

Sometimes when she encircled his scrotum with her fingers she pulled down and forced his balls to the bottom of his scrotum, tightening his whole sack and its contents. If she had hit them with the same force in a tightened scrotum it would have hurt. But this wasn't that. She held his balls securely but loosely in her hand. When her other hand made contact with them they still had plenty of space to move around in, causing less pain.

"Cum."

The command she gave him combined with the controlling hold on his balls, along with what he later thought of as an encouraging pat on his balls caused him to lose his breath mid-sentence.

He immediately came. He thrust up into her, his ass leaving the bed. An instant before he came Lucia's fingers tightened almost painfully around his scrotum.

Mason's hand smacked into her hips, clawing at her ass and thighs as he bellowed in disappointment, pain, and pleasure. He knew he was probably hurting her with the amount of force he was gripping her body, but at the moment he didn't care.

She was cumming as she easily rode him while he bucked and bounced under her.

Her moans and heavy breathing made it sound as if her balls had just been squeezed and denied an orgasm for the second time in a row.

Once Mason could speak he said, "You said one for one!" His breaths came ragged between the words.

Lucia collapsed atop him, her face nuzzled in the crook of his neck. She kissed and sucked on him.

"I'm sorry, baby. I couldn't resist. You looked so cute staring at my body. If you tell me what you were thinking about maybe I'll let you have two later."

Mason panted. A little angry that she'd denied him again. Letting out a little frustration he spanked her ass. Hard.

She gave a cute little, "Oof!"

She sat up and had a wicked smile on her face. She stared down at him with an eyebrow raised, expectant.

"I was thinking about how sexy you are. I've never been with anyone like you. And I'm not just talking about your looks. Everything about you is so fucking hot. Your attitude, your accent, your skill, and your dominant nature. It's all so fucking hot"

Lucia smiled wider, beginning to bounce on him again, her tits bouncing and jiggling hypnotically.

"Good, baby. Good. I'm glad you think so highly of me. Are you ready to come for real now, Mason? Are you ready to fill me up like you filled my mouth earlier? It was so good, baby. It tasted so good! I'm ready for it again. I want it, Mason. I want that cum. Give me that cum!"

As turned on as he was by her words, Mason was unable to give her what she wanted. He was anxious that she'd deny him again. Anxious about cumming inside her without protection.

She must have seen the turmoil on his face because she released his balls and leaned down to kiss him tenderly.

"It's ok. You can cum. For real this time. Cum, my love. Cum."

That last bit of her whispered words brought him to and then cast him over the edge of his orgasm in an instant.

Only one thought flashed through his mind as he exploded.

'My love'?

He opened his mouth to moan in pleasure, but her long tongue snaked its way into his mouth and practically down his throat, muffling any sound that tried to escape. Instead, the voice of her orgasm drowned out any noise she allowed him to produce.

As he came he felt his balls lift and tighten, pumping massive loads of semen into her tight passage. She must have been flexing something within her because she felt vacuum sealed onto his cock. He wasn't sure if he would be able to pull out of her if he had to, she was so tight around him.

Lucia rocked her hips on him, guided by his strong hands digging into her flesh.

His cock continued to pulse and throb, ejecting copious amounts of his seed into her.

She was gently rocking on him when his orgasm began to taper off. She somehow trapped his tongue with hers and sucked it into his mouth. She sucked his tongue for several seconds as he finished filling her. It was one of the most sensuous, erotic things he'd ever experienced.

"Very nice, my love," she said as she pulled away from him.

Mason suddenly felt overwhelmed by emotions. Her calling him pet names and 'My love' made him feel emotions he hadn't felt in what seemed like years.

"Lucia..." He began, his voice catching in his throat. Lucia slowly got off him, allowing his still-hard cock to flop heavily onto his belly.

When she turned slightly away from him, Mason surreptitiously wiped his eyes.

Before he could wonder what she was doing she scooted down and took him back into her mouth. She lay on her tummy, legs up and swinging back and forth happily.

She started off by slowly deepthroating him, again with no effort. After several full throatings, she came off his dick with a loud popping noise.

"Yummy." She smiled at him.

How the FUCK am still hard? Did she slip me a Viagra or something? That's way bigger than I usually am too. What the hell, man? And that warm feeling is still strong. I've never felt that before tonight. It feels really good.

Mason lifted his head and just stared at her. Lucia giggled and went back to sucking him. Her motions weren't fast or urgent. She wasn't trying to make him cum, just make him feel good. She seemed to be enjoying it immensely. She giggled and smiled whenever she got him to squirm or moan.

He kept waiting for his dick to go limp, to start losing sensation, but he never did.

After a time, Lucia crawled back up to him, laying on her side next to him. He scooted up, propping himself up with the pillows. He put one arm around her and she nestled into him.

She reached down, grabbed his member, and stroked him slowly. He was still slick with their fluids and her hand felt amazing on him. She knew just how to make him feel good. Her hand rose and fell along his length, twisting and squeezing in all the right places.

She began to kiss him again, making out with him tenderly.

Sooner than expected Mason was ready to cum again. Lucia, again, sensed it well beforehand. She readied herself for it, not breaking their kiss, but turning her body until she was more on her tummy than her side.

Just before he came she slid down his body and sucked him into her mouth. She sucked him like a straw, the top half of his cock in her mouth. Her throat and tongue making swallowing motions. The thumb on both her hands worked and applied pressure to his urethra in an upward motion like she was squeezing a tube she wanted the last drop out of.

Mason could feel the huge loads he was shooting into her mouth. He could occasionally feel her mouth completely fill full of his cum before she easily swallowed it down.

Jesus, how is she doing that? How am I doing that? How is this possible? Even if I had taken Viagra would I still be cumming this much? Each time has been a month's worth of cum. It doesn't make sense!

Mason relaxed as the last spurts of semen left his body, greedily sucked down and swallowed by Lucia. When he was finished she focused her efforts on just the head of his penis. She sealed her lips around him just below his crown, her tongue flicking across his frenulum.

He felt overly sensitive, everything she did felt too good. He couldn't cum again so soon and it was almost too much to handle.

She squinted at him in a smile as he squirmed, her shoulders shaking.

He felt the tip of her tongue slowly pass through the slit on the tip of his penis as if to scoop out any cum hiding in there. Once she was sure she got it all she took him from her mouth. She locked eyes with him and moved downward, keeping his cock in her hand, and she licked his balls with the flat of her tongue. She licked them upward hard enough to lift them, her broad tongue easily handling their weight.

Broad? It felt long and thinner earlier.

She continued to lick upward in one long motion, his balls dropping heavily in their sack once she was passed them. She licked up his shaft, over his frenulum, causing another shiver, and up to his tip, leaving a loud, wet kiss on it.

She smiled and crawled her way back up to him, kissing him deeply.

Again, he was surprised he didn't taste any of his cum.

I know it didn't go straight down her throat. I saw her cheeks bulging a couple of times.

Mason was still breathing harder than normal, and Lucia settled down next to him once again.

"See. I let you go twice."

"Soooo gracious!"

"Right?"

Mason chuckled and she rested her head on his chest.

It wasn't long before her hand found his balls again. She slipped her hand under them, lifting and weighing them in her hand. His cock twitched.

"You still have more in there I need to get out of you," she said quietly.

"I swear you're trying to take my soul. I don't even know how I'm still hard. Everything feels different. I'm beginning to suspect you slipped me a pill!" Mason laughed. He knew she hadn't had the opportunity all night to do anything like that.

"I didn't slip you a pill." Mason couldn't see her face, but her voice was quiet.

Lucia moved to straddle him again.

"Oooh, no," Mason said, quickly sitting up. He grabbed her and threw her down in his place. Placing a hand on her back, he forced her onto her belly. Keeping her pinned with one hand, he spanked her hard with the other.

Lucia shrieked with outrage into the pillow, unable to push herself up from the bed. Mason kept spanking her, alternating from one perfectly shaped cheek to the other and back. Her ass was quickly turning red, and Mason had a sudden fear he'd gone too far.

He released her and she immediately sat up, her face a mixture of shock and pain. And unless he was entirely missing his judgment, excitement.

"How dare you, Mason!?" She asked, affronted.

Still unsure how she felt about it, Mason just stared at her, a small smile on his lips.

If she leaves right now at least I got to touch her ass.

She rubbed her ass for a moment, trying to soothe away the stinging she surely felt, before springing on him.

She tried to throw her arms around his neck and bear him down to the bed, no doubt to straddle him again.

Mason easily dodged her, leaning back and using her moment against her, he pushed her back onto the bed in the same position she was in moments before.

Mason spanked her several more times. Her legs kicked the bed in pain and frustration, unable to push herself up.

He quickly dashed off the end of the bed, grabbed her ankles, and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

Mason watched hungrily as her still-red ass and thighs jiggled slightly as she came to a stop before him, legs on either side of him.

She tried to scramble away from him with a cry of protest, getting to her hands and knees, giving him a perfect view of her asshole and pussy.

She hadn't gotten far at all when Mason grabbed one of her ankles and yanked her back to him, her arms outstretched before her.

Keeping hold of her ankle, Mason spanked her again. Hard.

"Behave," Mason said sternly. Levelly.

Letting her take the lead had been new and exciting, it had been painful and immensely pleasurable. It had awakened something in him, but he'd have to think more about that later. Mason was always the more dominant in his relationships. Though it had always been fairly vanilla stuff, he wasn't completely inexperienced.

Some of the anger and frustration from earlier came back. She had abused his balls, denied his orgasms, and done whatever she wanted with him. And though it had felt good for the most part, Mason felt like it was more than past his turn.

"Behave and I'll go easy on you."

He released her ankle, placing both hands on her hips, and lifted her ass until she was on her knees again. Using his grip on her he pulled her ass back against his cock, which was sticking straight up. His cock rubbed against her pussy and asshole.

Lucia slowly rose to her hands again and looked back at him through her hair, her bottom lip caught in her teeth and her eyes filled with unshed tears. And something else. Defiance?

He spanked her again.

"Look forward!"

Her head whipped back around.

"Okay..." she said in a small voice, responding to his earlier statement.

"Good girl."

He didn't trust her for a second.

He'd let her make the first move.

He'd always thought of this position as one of the most erotic and submissive positions. A woman who got on her hands and knees for you and presented her ass to you opened herself up in the most vulnerable way. It left her open to his full viewing pleasure, to be seen and judged, all quite literally behind her back. She wouldn't be able to see him looking at her for the most part. This went doubly for a woman who had just been forced into this position.

He loved this position, it gave him almost total control over her, depending on how far he wanted to take it. And he loved the view, being able to see her pussy and asshole all at once, her beautiful, round ass cheeks and thighs. Perfect.

Moving his hands to her ass cheeks, Mason gripped them tightly, spreading them, squeezing them. He watched as his cock was squeezed between her cheeks, nestled there as if it belonged.

He moved her ass left and right, swaying her backside gently against his cock.

He had a sudden thought. He pulled away from her, checking for something.

Again, he was surprised. With as much cum as he had filled her with earlier he expected to see it still gushing out of her pussy. He expected to see her thighs wet with it.

Mason bent down, hands never letting go of her ass, and licked her. He entered her with his tongue, exploring her depths, but only for a few moments. He licked her several more times, all the way up to her asshole before biting her hard on her ass.

"Ow!" She pouted. She jumped and tried to pull away from him again but his grip on her kept her where he wanted her.

"Don't move," he commanded.

He took his hands from her and used one to level his cock with her asshole. He placed the blunt tip of his penis against her and pushed, almost entering her.

Lucia let out a low moan but did not move.

Mason stopped. He didn't want to go there yet. He was testing her. He wanted to see how far she'd let him go.

"Good girl!" He said enthusiastically.

She mewled and whimpered something.

"What was that?"

"Thank you...sir..." Lucia said in a pouty voice.

He was fairly certain "sir" hadn't been the word she used, but he didn't know how to press it at that moment.

Mason took his cock in his hand again, this time leveling it with her pussy. He pushed the tip in and let go, smoothly pushing in until he was balls deep. He wasn't using his hands to hold her in place anymore. She didn't move an inch.

Lucia moaned loudly and looked back at him lustfully. That heavy-lidded, over-the-shoulder, and through-the-hair look of a woman on her hands and knees always drove him crazy. If things worked out with her he wondered if she would let him snap a picture of it. He'd love to have it for himself and so he could show her what he saw when she did it. The incredibly erotic 'fuck me already!' look her whole face conveyed.

Mason began with slow, measured thrusts. Pulling almost all the way out before pushing in until his balls gently slapped against her. His balls felt still felt heavy and like they hung low and pendulous.

Mason reveled in the feel of her tight pussy. Hands at his sides, head tilted back and eyes closed, he thrust lazily and slowly, enjoying the feel of her. Savoring her.

He wasn't sure how long it went on before he noticed Lucia gently pushing back against him as if impatient. He decided to let her have some of what she wanted and sped up his pace, though he didn't allow himself to bump up against her. That is what he suspected she really wanted. She wanted him to fuck her hard. Hard enough to smash against her. Hard enough his balls would slam heavily against her.

She took his pace change as permission to enthusiastically back into him. He was waiting for it and stopped immediately.

"I said behave," he punctuated each syllable with a spank, leaving her ass freshly red and jiggling.

She groaned and moaned and kicked her feet against the bed in frustration.

Mason smiled, glad to finally have the upper hand.

Her upper body collapsed, both shoulders on the bed, arms outstretched above her.

"Fuck meeee!" She whined into the sheets, her voice muffled.

"You're being a bad girl. Only good girls get fucked how they want."

Mason put his hand on the small of her back, and very gently pushed down.

Lucia took the hint and arched her back down until she could go no further.

He had wanted to fuck a girl in this position since he had randomly started seeing those TikTok videos of girls doing the beginner/intermediate/pro demonstrations of doggy-style positions. His ex had been unwilling to even try.

Mason stared at her body. Her incredible ass and hips, her small waist, and her toned back. She had a very sexy back and shoulders, he noticed. She gently swayed her hips, causing her back muscles to flex.

He resumed his slow pace causing Lucia to slap the bed in frustration. She lifted enough to turn back and glare at him.

Mason just looked at her with an eyebrow raised and cocked his head, as if to ask, "Something the matter?"

She intensified her glare for a moment before dropping her head to the bed in a huff.

Mason laughed, slapping her ass with both hands and simultaneously grabbing a handful of each cheek. He immediately began thrusting hard and deep into her, just how she wanted it.

"Ohhhh, yesssss!" She moaned loudly.

Mason used his handfuls of her ass to pull her onto him, ramping up the power of his thrusts. When his balls started slapping her pussy she moaned louder.

Lucia was breathing faster now, her moans coming more frequently and in a higher pitch.

"I'm gonna cum, baby!"

Mason immediately pulled out of her.

"Noooo!"

Mason laughed at her ruefully.

"I bet that doesn't feel half as bad as when you did it to me."

She tried to collapse onto the bed but he pulled her roughly back into place. Once she settled down and stopped panting he put the tip of his dick at her entrance again and eased in. As soon as he started going she pulled off him, scampering away.

"No, you don't get anymore!" She spun around on the bed, onto her ass, and leaned back on her hands, grinning mischievously at him.

He snatched her ankle before she could move it and pulled her to him again. She tried to kiss him but he roughly spun her around, forcing her onto her hands and knees once again.