All Comments on 'To Bed with a Witch'

by IAmControl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Only thing I am trying to figure out is why a beautiful woman would need magic to have sex with any man she wants? Don't women already have that power? I believe they are called boobs.

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2about 3 years ago
loved the story

and laughing at anon's comment ..... BOOBs

IAmControlIAmControlabout 3 years agoAuthor

This was a bit of an experiment for me. I wanted it to be more like men wandering the countryside, performing tasks all on their own, cutting trees, digging and working fields etc. while the womenfolk are at home (in this age, most likely looking after children and cooking and cleaning) so there's a sort of "spider's web/trap in the form of this unbecoming little hut that, if you stray too close to on your own, could lead a simple, honest man such as yourself to all sort of debaucherous deeds. And who would believe you if you told them? "I stumbled into a little hut and I could not resist as a WOMAN made me make love to her!"

Of course, not trying to objectify at all here, just writing for the times. It was the idea of a "witch" a powerful, albeit plain old normal woman, just one who's been born into/devoted herself to magic, in a world where the men do the hard work and women do as their told that drove me to write it to begin with. I let it sit for a long time thinking about how to zero it in until I was happy enough to post it, and I think it worked out well enough.

IAmControlIAmControlabout 3 years agoAuthor

Oh, and you're absolutely right - although I may be more hypnotised by boobs than your regular writer! I guess as I say above; my point was more that people of this time steer clear of mysterious, magical things they can't understand, which makes even a gorgeous woman suspicious. Think "she's only beautiful because of her spells" type of thought-train.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIAmControl@IAmControl
EMC/Hypnosis, Transgender/transformation (with a M>F preference) Lesbian, Science-fiction, Fantasy, Bimboification & Dollification and light BDSM story lover with a passion for quality authoring, sensical story writing, and unique, believable concepts. I write what inspires me...