To Boldly Go Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira glanced off to the side in embarrassment. "I've never done this before, okay? Not like this..." she trailed off as Amelia undid the button on her slacks.

"The sooner you pee, the sooner you get to see me. Does that help?" Amelia looked her in the eyes as she pulled down the zipper. "I know you're probably wondering about a few things yourself?"

"Dammit Ammy..." Kira whispered as images from the video screen flickered through her head. Concentrating she finally sighed in relief as she felt herself relax.

Amelia gasped as Kira's dark brown labia parted, a steady stream of pee echoing as it hit the inside of the test stand. Subconsciously one of her fingers found its way into her panties, over her smooth mound to toy with her own clit. The image Kira presented, the combination of nervousness and arousal while she performed such an intimate act was too much, and Amelia moaned as she found herself having one of the fastest orgasms she'd ever experienced as Kira finished emptying her bladder.

"Wow" Kira breathed, still holding the squatting position. "That was..."

"Fucking incredible" Amelia stood shakily. "Alright. First things first" she stepped forward and grabbed the bidet hose.

Kira closed her eyes, flinching slightly from the cold water as Amelia gently rinsed her off. This was a new level of intimacy for them, one that she found herself surprisingly comfortable with, in retrospect. More importantly at this moment though, to her shock, she was more turned on than she could ever remember being in her life. As Amelia finished and replaced the bidet into its holder, she stepped down from the stand and grabbed one of Amelia's hands.

"Kira, are you good?" Amelia asked as she was led back into the break room and over to one of the couches.

"Yes. Now shut up." Kira replied, yanking down Amelia's slacks and panties in one motion. Kneeling to remove Amelia's shoes and pull her lower garments over her feet, she stared intently at the hairless pussy just a few inches in front of her face, the smooth skin slick with Amelia's arousal. "I still can't believe you showed this off to everyone like that. Why would you even do this, there's no way he thought that bet you made was serious."

Amelia laughed. "Because I'm a betting woman, and it's bad luck not to honor your bets. Besides, you seem to OHHHH" she gasped as Kira buried her face between her thighs, her tongue diving deep into her soaked slit with a delicate slurp.

Licking her lips, Kira glared up at her, her face a mix of arousal and indignation. "I said shut up. I like it, okay? Now get on the couch" she said, punctuating her words with a gentle shove.

Amelia complied, sitting down and bending forward to give Kira another kiss before turning sideways to lie down. She knew what Kira wanted when she got this way.

Kira wasted no time in climbing up over Amelia's shoulders, straddling her to face her feet. Amelia was treated to a wonderful view up her skirt, her small shapely ass framing her sparsely haired pussy lips. The view didn't last long as everything she saw descended to press into her mouth.

Kira moaned in satisfaction as Amelia got to work with her tongue. She wasn't quite ready to reciprocate, with all the teasing Amelia had done. Grinding her hips into the taller woman's face, she leaned over slightly to inspect her lover's smooth pussy. It was strange not seeing the usual red curls, but running her fingers over the mound, she was amazed at how soft the skin was. Teasing one finger along the now clearly visible cleft, she gave a content sigh as she felt Amelia moan beneath her, lapping away at the depths of her sex. Squeaking in surprise as Amelia's tongue teased the edge of her asshole, she finally gave in and leaned forward, covering Amelia's pussy with her mouth. Running her tongue through the smooth folds, she savored the taste of her lover, her eyes closing in pure bliss as Amelia's efforts doubled in response.

Amelia couldn't get enough of it. The feeling of Kira's tongue on her bare pussy was incredible. It felt so much warmer, so much more primal than before. Why hadn't she done this sooner?! A fresh jolt of pleasure shot through her as she felt Kira slide two fingers into her slick pussy. Almost immediately another orgasm crashed through her as the other woman's skilled fingers found her g-spot, her cry muffled as she pressed her face into her lover's vulva. Coming up for breath, she smiled to herself. She knew exactly how to return the favor.

Kira suddenly cried out, as she felt Amelia's fingers at her ass. The first time the other woman had asked for permission, she'd balked, but just as had happened tonight, she'd eventually been convinced to let her try. Now, the combination of Amelia's tongue on her clit along with her finger teasing the back door opening was a common occurrence, one that she savored. Her knees gave out and she came hard, collapsing face first onto Amelia's mound as she felt one finger penetrate into her asshole. A few seconds later she came again, this time from her clitoris as Amelia furiously lapped away with her tongue. Kira struggled to her knees and turned around to face Amelia. She giggled as she realized Amelia's face was slick with her arousal; it wasn't uncommon for her to squirt whenever Amelia did the double combo on her.

Amelia pulled her in and kissed her deeply, relishing the combined taste of their juices. Hugging the short woman to her chest, she gently caressed her tiny breasts through her blouse. Kira's chest was so petite she almost didn't need a bra, preferring camisoles underneath her work outfits. She was sometimes self conscious of that, but Amelia thought they were the best thing in the world, just part of the wonderful truth that good things often came in small packages.

"I can't believe we just did that here" Kira finally spoke, nuzzling her face into the base of Amelia's neck, one hand mirroring Amelia's fondling on the significantly more endowed woman.

"Good thing Alan has the card readers set so that only the eight of us can get in here" Amelia laughed, fondling Kira's bare ass beneath her skirt. "I'm not saying I was planning on this happening, but I'd be lying if the thought didn't cross my mind"

Kira playfully slapped Amelia's shoulder. "Ammy! You're insatiable, you know that?"

"I'm feeling pretty satisfied with myself right now but..." Amelia pushed Kira off and stood up to stretch. "That could change later you know, if you're interested" she glanced slyly over her shoulder at Kira.

"I guess we'll find out at your place, won't we?" Kira replied, eyeing the sight of Amelia's pussy between her legs as the other woman bent over at the waist to retrieve her underwear. "Though for now, I think we should close up and get out of here. I don't think any of them have a reason to come back tonight, but I don't want to risk it."

"Heh, alright." Amelia laughed, pulling up her panties a little slower than necessary, knowing Kira's eyes were on her rear. "Don't forget your lab coat"

"I know," Kira replied, gathering up her hairpins. "I'm also not forgetting something else of mine you have" she held out one hand expectantly.

Amelia turned and took a step closer to Kira, seductively swaying her hips, still only wearing her panties. Gently taking Kira's hand, she placed the fingers in her mouth, slowly licking off the taste of her own sex. "I think you're only missing your lab coat. You're wearing everything else you need right now" she said, playfully flipping up the front of Kira's skirt.

Kira shivered as she felt the draft of air on her pussy. "Like I said. Insatiable." Standing up on her tiptoes, she kissed Amelia one more time before leaving to get her lab coat. "I'm going to shut everything down. I'll see you at your place." Turning and purposefully swishing her skirt, she looked over her shoulder at Amelia. " Don't keep me waiting. It's chilly outside, and you don't want my kitten to get cold."

Amelia watched her leave hungrily. "You know I'm going to warm it up anyways. Drive safe. "