To Break an Incubus Ch. 01

Story Info
A cocky incubus gets outwitted by a girl with a mean streak.
2.8k words
4.65
4.8k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: #smallchest #largecock

"Ha..."

Being a demon wasn't so bad. Lukas had been told that he was screwed once he arrived in hell. That he was going to suffer for all the pain he caused on earth. Pain that the man had long forgotten in his decades of damnation. He had been cast into the darkest pit of the dimension, expecting to be tortured until his mind broke. He had shaken in tears and begged for some form of leniency for his crimes. Lukas had thought that his life was over and he was truly done for.

"Hggh..."

To his utter surprise, hell was a lot like the human world. There was an economy that needed to be kept stable and apparently what he did warranted him a place in it. A thick demoness had softened his fear by stating he was just there for a job interview. That torturing souls for eternity didn't pay the bills, but locking them into indentured servitude did. And with no other choice the dead man signed the contract she offered him with a grim look on his face.

"Faster...FASTER!!"

So here he was, fifty-plus years later, piping some hot cat demon pussy for money to pay rent. Lukas stared blankly at the older woman who was screaming her head off. She had almost passed out a few times from how aggressively she was cumming. A mewl left her mouth showcasing stubby fangs at the top and bottom of her mouth, her tongue hanging out as she panted loudly. Almost instantly the woman shook and her legs seized, trembling briefly before she let out a loud gasp and did a full-body shudder. This caused her huge thighs to clap together loudly just as her fat ass cheeks had done moments earlier. She was plumper than he liked, being more chubby than thick, but she was still a marvel for anyone new to sex demons. He wasn't a demon himself he'd be left in wonder by her. If Lukas was doing this for fun he'd be impressed by how she fell apart.

It was like a domino effect with her coming off as pompous and stuck up with her chin held up high when she came to him. Soon she had started to pant and practically beg for his massive cock to fill her pussy. He would have been pleased in the past if not grateful for a woman to cry out for him to please her. But this was his job as an incubus and he found no need to be grateful for her lust. Sex was just something he did to pass the time he clocked in before each round daily. And he found that he struggled to get off these days. He came every time with the snap of a finger. But he never found himself feeling joy from the act. Lukas just felt like it was becoming a chore the longer he had to participate. He rolled his eyes and began to take his time pounding into her loose, used pussy.

The incubus looked at his watch only to let out a groan. They had been at this for only two minutes and she was already about to finish. 'How annoying. You'd think a siren could last longer.'

Lukas didn't mean to complain but he was becoming bored with all this. Constantly being given bimbos or stuck-up women who wanted a quick fuck. Constantly having to entertain their shitty opinions, having to listen to stories about their shitty lives that they never shut about. The incubus just wished he could shut them up for once. Even when he had his massive schlong in their mouth they just refused to shut the fuck up. Even this woman, a sex demon-like himself, was more or less the same as the others. Her figure was amazing, her ass was tight and pussy lose. But she was annoying as hell.

He just wanted a challenge for on-

Before the man could finish his thought and cum a final time in the near-comatose woman, he vanished. In the blink of an eye, he went from the bowels of hell to some other place. Completely naked with girl cum all over his nether region. Lukas grit his teeth and tried to look the least bit presentable. A summoning, great. He never got summoned but he knew plenty of demons who did. And it was even worse than dealing with a bunch of immortal women with endless libido. Now, he had to deal with what he could only assume was a dumb human.

Humans who summoned demons, much less sex demons, typically died within the first 24 hours of making a contract. They didn't do proper research half the time leading to eternal damnation. Or they do but eventually go mad with power, get killed by someone, and end up consumed by the depths of their darkest desires for eternity. The demon involved always had to clean up whatever mess was left over from the absolute train wreck that was humanity. And Lukas really didn't feel like dealing with that type of bullshit.

As he finished materializing in the room which he now recognized as a basement, he huffed. With his arms crossed over his sweaty chest he spoke. "Whoever called out for me, show yourself. I don't have time for this."

The incubus was given an eerie silence in response. Lukas sighed and tried to walk around the room. It wasn't very large being filled with dusty boxes that were stacked as high as the ceiling. Their was a large bed nearby but it looked absolutely filthy and was covered in what had to be old cum remnants. If he was still human and had a sense of smell he'd probably be smelling a thick layer of black mold. He grunted, his expression turning from annoyed to shocked when he realized he couldn't move. At all. His legs locked when he tried to and his fingers could flex but that's about it. Talking was possible of course but that wasn't even the strongest at the moment. The demon looked down with his long hair falling in front of his bare body and cursed. Beneath him was an actual, demon created binding talisman. Whoever summoned him had succeeded in trapping him and knew about ancient demon spells.

He laughed, trying not to break into a sweat from how die this situation was becoming. If they knew how to make a proper binder they could easily trap him in a contract. These types of situations rarely happened and he sure as hell didn't want to be an outlier. The demon didn't want to be anyone's immortal sex slave. Sure, it might be fun but he proffered it to be consensual. His fangs started to poke out as his emotions ran wild. He flexed his claws, glaring heatedly as the talisman. It looked like it was made of blood. Which made his reservations grow against the woman. He tried to see if there was any part she had smudged or miswritten. All he needed was one spot messed up to escape. But it was perfecf to his utter shock. No amount of staring caused what he was seeing to change. For once in his undead life he'd become submissive to some other creature or being pretty much instantly.

"Are you ready to talk or are you going to keep growling at the floor?" Lukas startled and looked up to see that a woman was in the room. How hadn't he heard her?

She seemed to read his mind as she crossed her arms over her flat chest and smirked. It looked weird to see someone as small as her looking at him so deviously. The girl had to be no more than twenty with thick glasses on her petite face and long, dark brown kinky hair standing in a bun atop her head. In hell he would see her working as a mousy secretary maybe. Or she would be some innocent virgin that he'd be tasked with breaking in by one of his many bosses. She wasn't someone he would call particularly attractive. Instead of hips or breast, she was flat all around besides her ass which from he could see was shaped like a perfect peach. If they weren't in such a annoying situation he would give it a nice smack before leaving. The demon gave her a snarl as she walked around the room freely. Her smirk only grew as she watched him struggle. The girl was practically salivating from his frustration.

"Let me out of this room, woman." He spat the sentence out with venom as he felt his anger grow. He couldn't believe she dared mess with a demon so carelessly.

The brown-skinned girl put a hand in front of her mouth and snickered like the bitch she was. "Sorry but I've summoned you fair and square. You're my pain toy now." A faint blush dusted her cheeks as she gloated.

"YOUR WH-" Lukas had to restrain himself as the girl took out an old, dusty book and flipped it open.

She showed it to him and his blood chilled. Depictions of succubus and incubus being used as living sex toys with their faces red with pleasure sat with huge bodies of text. Text that he recognized as spells that had to be from the demon world. Somehow she had gotten her hand on a genuine demonic ancient manual for binding slaves. One he had with all of his bosses beneath their feet. His eyes widened as he read over the pages she decided to show him and realized what she intended to do. This was madness, this was pure insanity. His claws combed through his long hair as he pulled at it in a fit of rage. Some scrawny human bitch couldn't be the one to do this to him. Once again the demon attempted to lunge at her but was stopped by the talisman she had underneath him. He wanted to rip her pretty little throat out and drag her down into hell to teach her a thorough lesson.

With a little wink, the girl turned the book back over and began to read from it. Her eyes darkened with a mixture of lust and mischief as she did so. "Arcu felis bibendum ut t#istique et egestas. In arcu cursus euismod quis viverra nibh cras pu#vinar." The ground began to crack and the walls of the basement looked as if they were melting as she called out to long dead ancients to fuel her desires.

One of her arms raised in the air, her fist clenched as her voice grew in volume to a near screeching tone. Her clothes actually started to tear from the amount of power she was summoning from who knows where. "ARCUS YXUO CEWL SEQWEY ####!" Some words didn't even translate properly to his demonic ears, sounding like pure gibberish.

Her face was enveloped with pure joy as the demon felt something wrap around his cock and winced. He trembled as he realized somehow she had control over it. Good god, was she going to make him cum all over the floor for her sick, perverse game? Lukas wasn't sure but before he could demand an answer his throat tightened up with his far contorting in pain. He slowly peeked behind his back and was met with a sight that nearly made him faint. A plug was in his asshole. The incubus believed that was what the strange tail-like contraption was as he gasped, breaking into a cold sweat as it was unceremoniously squeezed in his tight hole. It burned. The ground underneath him cracked with large, crackling noises and he found himself falling to his knees. Lukas winced as his skin bruised against the dirty floor and he gave the smug woman another glare. She just looked thrilled with his subjugation as she pointed at him.

Out of nowhere he felt his cock begin to tighten. He had gotten hard from the ass fucking but thankfully hadn't bust a nut just yet. What had to be a cockring slipped around his tip from this air and locked itself onto him. Lukas panicked and screamed out in frustration as he felt the plug begin to really fuck his hole. It was like a massive cock was being shoved in and out, with him being unable to cum as punishment. He wanted to cum so bad. His chest tightened as his eyes began to water from the anger he felt in the situation. This evil bitch was using him as some sort of living sex toy. His balls were sore, he wanted to cum so bad it was driving him mad. If he didn't cum soon Lukas was sure he was going to burst. His hole clenched onto nothing as the plug was taken out and then shoved roughly back in. The incubus gave her a look and glared with all the hatred he felt in his heart at her.

"Why..." Lukas gasped for air as he felt the butt plug expand somehow in his asshole. It was filling him up so much he could see his stomach bulging. "...are you doing this to me, woman?! What's the meaning of this you pervert!"

The brown-skinned cutie blushed and played with a stray strand of her hair as she watched him get fucked. "I'm not the pervert here, sex demon! But me summoning you isn't malicious or anything, just me trying to have some quick fun before talking business." With that she sat down on a bus to fully watch his torment.

Lukas practically fell onto all fours with how the plug was turning into dildo right inside of him. He grunted, feeling his head begin to hurt as he demanded answers. "W-What business are you talking about? Tell me what you want and get those THING out of m-me!" His voice got shrill at the very end as the fake cock thrust deep into his soul.

The incubus was overcome with embarrassment. Somehow, a mere human had gotten into such a vulnerable predicament and it wasn't even closer to ending. The cock felt amazing which made him even angrier. If he was getting pleasure from this torture that meant that he was getting stronger. But he could tell that whatever spell she chanted was draining him. Any power he gained was siphoned over into the human girl's body. She was practically glowing with the strength that was being awarded her. That smirk she wore only grew as she watched him moan uncontrollably. His moans grew as the fak cock entered again and stayed. With the cool rush of what he knew to be cum filling his insides. Painting them white like he would any other shut before his lunch break. Lukas dropped wiu his elbows holding him up, his teeth grit together as his balls screeched for release. It was maddening to get fucked roughly for once in his entire life. And for that good fuck to come from a magical dildo was so degrading he wilted in shame.

Which made the human girl blush even more. It seemed that she didn't expect him to react so openly. "Well, I know demons like to make deals and I figured why not make one with an incubus. If you agree to work with me I'll tell the plug to stop fucking your tight twink ass." She chuckled.

Lukas wanted to tell her to go fuck herself but he had no other choice right now. If he didn't cum soon he would seriously explode. Sex demons could only hold on to so much of his sexual desires before losing control. Which would leave him vulnerable as he would be spent with cum everywhere. Then she could continue to play around with him sexually. He wasn't saying that her idea was bad. If they had been in he'd gladly be fucked by a magical inflating butt plug. He enjoyed a good play session but he wanted to get clean and rest on his terms. So with a groan he nodded his head causing the girl to jump up with a cheer leaving her mouth. She was grinning as the plug left his now thoroughly fucked out hole, making him wince as he tried to clench it closed. And to his utter relief, the cockring melted off into thin air. It vanished into nothing allowing Lukas to cum for once. His knees trembled as his chest tightened with his demonic thick cum spewing out of his poor, red cock that screamed for release. It was a release that came as he came all over his knees, his feet ,and, the ground.

By the end, his toes were sticky and white with the mess he had made. His elbows were stained with his juices as he shuddered and tried to stay conscious. The man sighed a long, annoyed sigh before looking at the woman. "Let's make a deal."