To Break an Incubus Ch. 02

Story Info
Demon Lukas eats his master out and learns her weakness.
2.3k words
4.77
2.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: #demon #degradation #humiliation

Lukas had once been a proud incubus. He had plowed anyone who came his way, feline, rabbit, and goddess alike. People feared him when he showed his true power and begrudgingly respected him. They made sure never to talk down to him when he was near, even his assholish bosses who treated him like a commodity. His life was a cycle that went round and round the same way, every day. Sure, it became boring ‌but he enjoyed living his life the way he did. And he wouldn't want to trade it for another chance at the human life once had that was already long forgotten. A life where his cock was most likely average sized, he had to follow obituary laws and didn't get power from fucking sluts daily. In hell he was top dog against all of humanity and his old self. With all of this in mind, his current predicament made him want to puke.

The narcissist found himself on his knees, licking at a vagina that was bare from the room's soft breeze. Lukas resisted the urge to bite her clit to get back at her. The woman in question was a human who managed to bind him to the mortal realm. A task that rarely was completed without maiming and damnation. She summoned him with ease, thoroughly bitched him and now the woman had the demon licking her pussy. It sickened him that someone who was naturally so inferior could humiliate him without breaking a sweat. This human behaved like witchcraft and demonic law was child's play. She just didn't care that the incubus was not a toy but a bomb waiting to explode. Instead, she sat with her legs wide open wearing only the top of her uniform. Cheekily, she smiled down at him. She always seemed to avoid the awful reality of the situation with humor and teasing.

"You're so cute when you're angry," Her baby voice made him recoil. It was even worse to know that it was her genuine tone, being so shrill and childlike despite the mood. "You scrunch up your nose and puff your cheeks. Like a little doggy."

Lukas resisted the urge to snap at her and draw blood. God, what was with human women and comparing men to dogs? He had seen some conversations on her cell phone that had a similar topic. She would chat with people he didn't know, stating that she had bagged a puppy boy or a femboy. That also made him want to turn the bitch onto her back and give her a good fuck. She treated him like he was the woman in this scenario. Putting him in cute, fluffy dresses and stockings even though he never left the basement. He would be forced to pose for photographs she would snap, glaring as she boasted about how adorable he was snarling at the air. The incubus blushed as he recalled a time she had used a strap on his holes while he was dressed as a schoolgirl. It was degrading to be used like some sec toy for a girl who wasn't even half his size.

His tongue flicked against her pussy lips, curving to get at the edges that she mentioned were more sensitive while seething. That strap had plowed through him and he still was sore days later. It also didn't help that she enchanted it to make real cum come out. He was constantly being filled to the brim with cum. With his own asshole feeling like it belonged to a sloppy, gutter whore. Lukas would finger it out of desperation and wince at how easily he could shove nearly five fingers in. His whole hand could go in and out of his hole because of this sick fuck. He swore to himself that when he broke free he would break her mind. All types of demonic curses and mind control spells would be unleashed upon the petite girl. Her holes would never be the same when he was done with his vengeance upon her mortal soul. Oh, he'd make sure the woman could never get pleasure from any other man when he was done.

Out of nowhere, the bitch pushed his face further into her crotch with those long, fake nails of her's snagging in his long hair. Lukas tried to curse at her but his voice was muffled by her coochie. The demon was shaking with rage as she continued to lord over him. He didn't have to look at her to know she was grinning at him with that twinkle in her eyes. A glow that told him that she was having fun and wanted some more. Her bratty, almost bimbo-like voice filled his ears as she teased him some more. The entire time she kept her hand nestled in his hair, gripping it rough enough that with one tug she would pull out a handful. Lukas wouldn't put it past her to do it, she showed herself to be a massive sadist.

"You know I always thought sex demons were supposed to be dominant when dealing with women. When I summoned you last week I expected some hunk to appear and brutalize me." Her grip tightened, signaling she wanted him to keep eating her out. A task that was incredibly difficult with her berating him. "You can imagine my shock when I got a bitch boy instead. Don't let the fact that your cock is huge distract you from the truth. Since you've gotten here all you've been cumming from is my fake cock, not a single pussy or blowjob has been given to you. But a fake cock makes you cum until you black out. It would be gross if you weren't so pretty."

Lukas continued to eat her out despite the insults being directed at his body. He had no choice, the deal they made compelled him to obey him for his survival. Normally he would never make such an unbalanced decision with the woman or any human. But she held all of the cards and could have easily wiped him off of the face of the earth. With magic, a demon could become as weak willed as a human and he wasn't planning on her finding that out. So Lukas agreed to serve her as a demonic slave until she got bored of him. Surprisingly, the mousy girl agreed to let him go harm free when that time came. And also stated that if she were to die or be grievously harmed in a way that left her unable to function, he'd be free to. Lukas was lost on why she would make such a deal. He could always find someway to hurt her enough for the deal to become void even if it took a decade. The demon figured she had to be simply that much of a cocky brat to believe that could never happen.

The twink had to admit that even though she was a huge bitch her pussy tasted delicious. Annoyingly so in a way that almost made him addicted to her sweet nectar. He was positive that this likening to the woman's cum and privates was mostly from the deal they had made. As the incubus didn't enjoy the act of eating her out, much less eating her out for this long, he still found himself craving her. He wanted to taste every inch of her body from her pussy lips to her ass crack. Sex demons needed to feel good to live and gain more power. She was siphoning off said power so it made total sense for her to have him obsessed with fucking her. Lukas had to thank her for that, it made the situation a tad bit more bearable when he could enjoy it briefly. He licked her clit once more and felt her thighs tightened on both sides of his head. She started to tremble telling him that she was going to cum.

And cum she did. The way she was able to orgasm with a simple pussy lick told Lukas she was definitely not the most experienced woman. Sure, she lasted longer than some of his customers but still that wasn't saying much. If she wasn't such an annoyance he'd put in some work to seduce her, maybe get her attached to his deck, in order to break free from his servitude. But the bratty, brown-skinned girl also was intelligent in the fact that she never let him fuck her. His cock had never entered her pussy or even her mouth. She simply fucked him with a strap or used a magical dildo on him. The one time he tried to suggest he could cum on her the girl practically stomped his cock into smithereens. Lukas hissed remembering how painful it was to feel his balls being smashed and brutalized by her heels. Thank God he could heal or else he would be impotent by now. He sucked on her sore skin, licking up any remnants of girl cum he could when a knock came at the door.

It was a loud knock like someone was banging on the door with their entire fist. The girl let his head go and pushed him off of her with a frown. She looked down at him and then at her wet crotch before sighing. "Hand me my skirt and lay under the bed. I don't need anyone seeing you and asking questions."

Lukas moved to grab her skirt which had been thrown onto the floor as soon as she came in hours prior. But as he bent down he heard the knocking increase with a voice yelling for the girl to open up. A man's voice. The human appeared to recognize it as she rubbed at her arms, crossing them over her chest with an eye roll. It appeared even when an aggressive as was screaming bloody murder outside her house she could care less. Lukas hesitated in giving her the skirt, wondering if he should try to demand answers. But in the end he gave it to her as the order she gave was too powerful to try to ignore. He grit his teeth as she slipped the skirt over her bare, perfect heart shaped ass without bothering to find a pair of panties to cover her pussy. She moved her long hair out of her face and gestured for him to get under the basement's sole bed. Which was dusty and dirty, making the incubus' skin crawl to even be near.

He grimaced as he crawled under the bed and heard the human lock the door behind her. The twink incubus wretched at the smell. Seriously, he had to wonder how a woman with such good hygiene lived in such squalor. The sex demon made a note to speak to her about this right when he heard the banging stop. And screaming began. The man from before was seemingly yelling at the top of his lungs at the woman but Lukas couldn't understand what he was saying. All he could hear were fragments like the man swearing at her and telling her she better watch her back. It was honestly just a mess of weak threats being thrown in her face that made the sec demon roll his eyes. He found the man's attempt of intimidation ridiculous. To Lukas, the longer the man went on the more childish he became. Even though the demon was stuck in a slave contract, he would happily shut that man's mouth permanently.

It was irritating him that much to listen to. And the fact that the woman was just taking it added onto his growing frustration. She was acting as if she didn't have a demon at her beck and call. Lukas could just walk up there and destroy that man with one simple command. All she had to give him was permission to scramble the man's brain a bit, give her a real sex toy.

He huffed and puffed as the front door slammed shut with the man still screaming at the top of his lungs. The incubus could hear the woman stomping around the house, throwing stuff around and muttering under her breath. By the time she opened the door to the demon's cell, she was seething with her skin flushed. Lukas came from under the bed to see that her eyes were even a little wet and so were her cheeks. This made him do a double take, looking at her in complete shock.

"You could have commanded me to take care of him. There's no use in crying over a mere sack of flesh." Lukas sounded as annoyed as he felt and crossed his arms over his dirty chest. "Stop your crying."

His comment only made the girl look down and wipe at her eyes. The usual bratty bite she had was gone momentarily as she recovered. It was unnerving to see his captor act so weak in front of him. Lukas was a mix of disturbed and irritated having to deal with her like this. Cautiously, he reached over and put a hand on her shoulder in a show of sympathy. Thus made her look at him, her expression that of someone who was truly hurt.

"I don't particularly like or care for you but us demons have a reputation to uphold. I'm not interested in letting mine fall any further by allowing some scum to humiliate my master. Give me permission to go after him." He shuddered calling the woman his master but it was the truth for who knows how long.

The woman looked like she was going to refuse but at the mention of her being his master, she grinned. A predatory grin that made Lukas instantly regret his offer. "Alright. I give you permission to ruin him."