To Burn or Not to Burn Pt. 02

Story Info
Here comes the Pain and Revenge - Ending.
5.4k words
4.08
76.1k
91

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,930 Followers

To Burn or Not to Burn - Part 2 end

by Cindy Johnson

Special thanks for edit by: Mike0422

----------------

OK, I'm not going to be a wimp and I'm not a quitter. I am taking advice from the comments, and I am going to ignore the haters. For all the haters of my LV stories, just don't read them - Simple Solution! Yes, I make grammatical errors, mess things up, but overall the encouragement I've received to keep writing has given me strength to continue in this category. Sorry Haters but I will continue to write, just to annoy you :)

I made a BIG Mistake! In the previous story, my Big mistake was not finishing the story and trying to engage my readers, as if that would be a good thing. Boy was I wrong! I won't make that mistake again. By the way, I always finish my stories and I have done so with this one as well.

To Burn or not to Burn - ending

The days were now longer since he discovered Julie's affair. They tried to live a normal life and get past her infidelity for the sake of the children. Julie was focused on getting Austin to forgive her and trust her again, but it was going to be a long process. She gave her love completely to Austin, and spent every minute keeping him first, which should have happened from the start.

Julie's dad Bill was not quite the religious guy that he plays for the family, and was not happy about any of this. His little girl was seduced by a predator, and he was not going to let this go. This guy Ryan almost destroyed her marriage and hurt his grandchildren, which is something he could not stand for.

Bill was still pissed at his daughter and spent a great deal of time with Austin trying to convince him to show her some mercy and forgive her. He promised that the family would get closer and work with Julie to keep her on the straight and narrow. She was not going to get off easy, her life would be hell and the freedom and trust she enjoyed would be gone for a very long time. Julie would willingly agree to anything in order to stay together as a family.

After things settled down, Bill was focused on making sure Ryan understood the damage he had caused, in a biblical way. Bill considered the 'Vengeance is Mine' thing and just said - Bull Shit! He was more of an 'Eye for an Eye' kind of guy!

Bill decided that this guy must never destroy another marriage again. Even though Ryan's marriage and financial position has been destroyed, he still needed to pay for the hurt he caused to so many people.

After many hours of consideration Bill had completed his plan. It was going to be a dark and physical revenge that would make an interesting read in the morning papers. Bill purchased the items needed from places most people wouldn't visit and stored them in a safe place until the planned date.

-------------------------------------------------------------

At home, Julie prepared another amazing dinner, had the house clean and a cold beer ready for Austin when he came home. She was giving him the 'Man of the House' treatment every day and showered him with the love he had once given her. Ironically, things had turned completely around for Julie. Instead of her being the one that was showered with love, it was now Austin on the receiving end.

With the help of her dad, Austin was gentle with Julie and treated her kindly in spite of the anger that he still felt below the surface. Day by day things did get better for Austin but their love making had not returned. They tried several times to be intimate but each time they tried all the images of Julie in the arms of another man came back into his head. Julie cried understanding this was because of her cheating. Austin kept the frustration and anger under control. The thought of his wife having to be with another man to fill her needs had done great harm to his ego. Sadness and frustration continued to haunt them over those first few months.

Fortunately, the children were happy, and their home life seemed to be better than before. Julie made up for the love that Austin lost, and the children did not suffer as they became the main focus of their marriage, as it should have been all along.

--------------------------------

Austin's Revenge

After learning more of what Julie missed from their sex life, he made some decisions. He recalled what Julie had described in counseling and did some research, he read many articles, and he also watched some porn videos, that he had never considered watching before, to see how can satisfy his wife's cravings. With his anger suppressed but not gone, he decided on giving Julie a night she would remember, and try to relieve some of his anger at the same time. He had his parents take the children for a few days and planned a weekend to remember with Julie.

Her confessions during their counseling sessions ran though his mind, and the rage grew stronger. Hearing that he wasn't enough for her and that she needed more, deeply hurt him in several ways. His ego was crushed, his heart was broken, and his brain couldn't compute the damage. Watching the porn videos, reading stories about rough sex, and knowing what they did, raised his anger and hate to a new level. Something snapped and Austin was going to give her exactly what she wanted, hard and painful.

Three months later, and after some tedious planning, Austin had everything in place. All the items were secured, the video camera was set up, the box of toys was next to the bed, and he had 2 1/2 days to let out his anger on his unfaithful wife. He wasn't sure how he would feel afterwards, however, he now knew what he needed to do.

With the kids now gone for the weekend Austin came home to find Julie sitting on the couch wondering what Austin had planned for the weekend. She was hopeful they would finally be able to reconnect. When he hugged her and gave her a nice kiss, she noticeably smiled for the first time since she could remember.

"Are you ready for a fun weekend, Julie?"

"Oh god yes, I've been looking forward to this for a long time."

"Good, I'll meet you in our bed in ten minutes. Get comfortable and be ready for some fun," he said heading to the master bathroom.

After a long hot shower, he sat next to Julie in the bed. Her eyes opened wide in shock when she saw him holding the blindfold. Something she would never expect from Austin, and she felt herself get a little wet as she continued to smile.

"Well, my loving wife, we have over two days alone, and we are going to make up for lost time. I have some special surprises for you and you're going to have so much fun," Austin said as she sat there with her big smile, happy to finally be with him again.

After the blindfold was in place he had her lay on the bed and gently pulled her hands above her head, as she giggled. He tied each wrist to the ropes he had arranged prior to his shower. After both hands were tied, he kissed her and played her pussy lips, just enough to make sure she was wet. He then tied each ankle to the bed post, leaving her completely spread open and exposed. She wasn't giggling anymore, and anxiously waited to see what was next.

At first Austin gently massaged her body with some scented lotion and Julie moaned with pleasure and was completely relaxed, enjoying his loving touch. For the first half hour Austin gave Julie a loving and teasing massage. He rubbed lotion into her breasts, gently pinching her nipples until she showed her desire for more. Then he moved down to her legs and teased her ass and pussy for a long time. Julie was in ecstasy as her wetness was now visible and also how she moved made sweet sounds, as Austin continued to tease her entire body.

They kissed deeply and played with each other's tongues as he rubbed her pussy for the final part of the massage session. He wanted to bring her to the edge, many times and begging for an orgasm.

He then started at her feet and kissed his way up her legs to her pussy, and then up to her nipples, that were now hard and begging to be bitten. His anger was now in control and needed the next phase, because the loving part of the session was over.

Austin started by gently kissing her breasts and then started leaving bite marks as he continued to tease her pussy. He took her enlarged nipples into his mouth and played with them as she moaned with excitement. Then he bit them hard, causing her to move violently on the bed under his weight and then she let out a painful scream.

"Don't you like that, slut? We both know that you like it rough, and we're just getting started."

Julie suddenly panicked. She had never heard Austin speak to her like this or cause her pain. But now she realized that she was at his mercy and hoped for the best.

Making sure the blindfold was tight he placed his Gun Range Headsets over her ears to remove both her sense of sight and sound, causing her to focus on her taste and touch. The headset was top of the line, and eliminated all surrounding noise, leaving her now deaf and blind. She felt him get off the bed and was alone for several minutes, becoming more anxious by the minutes.

"Austin honey, what are you doing? Are you there, baby?" she cried out.

Austin brought the KT-160 Power Wand out from the closet and put it into position between her legs and resting on her pussy. He attached the device to the bed frame attachment, in a such way as to keep it in place so that there was constant contact with her most sensitive parts. The KT-160 was able to generate over 10,000 Vibrations per second and was advertised as a guaranteed orgasm machine for your loved one. He would soon find out if all the reviews were accurate."

She was clearly confused and worried, but he was on a mission to give her what she wanted from her other lover. Austin turned the unit to level 3 and which caused her to gently moan as she enjoyed the vibration on her pussy. He attached it tightly to make sure she wasn't able to move it away from her clit. Removing her sight and sound enhanced her sensitivity to touch, which also enhanced the sensations on her clit which right now were intense. With a smile he got up and decided to have cup of coffee and left her alone with the KT-160.

"Austin, you are full of surprises and that feels so amazing. I'm going to cum baby, oh my, this is amazing. Are you there Austin? Baby?" She came several times in her now dark world and became completely lost in the sensations from the KT-160.

Apparently after thirty minutes of constant vibration on a woman's clit, this device can become a little uncomfortable. Oh well, she wanted rough sex. He waited an hour and came back into the room and then sadistically turned the unit up to level 6 and watched her wiggle and try to escape the heavy vibrations on her pussy. All of her moans and pleading was thankfully muted by the ball gag he placed in her mouth. She told him afterwards, that she had several orgasms, but the level 6 was pure torture. Whoops, sorry about that, he thought to himself with an evil grin.

He turned off the KT-160 and watched her body just collapse into itself. The relief was obvious, and he considered turning it back on for another hour but left it shut off. He then removed the blindfold and headset. He then wiped her tears and talked to her again.

"Are you enjoying our special weekend, honey? Do you like your new toy? Now you can use him to fuck yourself, instead of going out and fucking other men and cheating on your husband and family. Isn't that great?" He was speaking with an evil voice she had never heard and was actually frightened.

Austin wasn't close to being done. He removed a new flesh colored 8 inch dildo from the bag (he didn't want to get anything larger than his own cock because he didn't want the slut getting hooked on bigger dicks.) He detached the KT-160 held it in his hands and teased her clit. He enjoyed watching her try to escape. Then he slammed the new dildo into her soaking wet pussy and started fucking her violently as he continued to vibrate the KT-160 on her clit -- Level 4. She wanted to get free, but her body wanted the fucking to continue. He continued this assault for twenty minutes and continued to ram that dildo into her and made her orgasm several more times.

His cock was very hard from hearing her begging him to stop, watching her cry, and seeing her come several more times. She was still tied up, spread eagle on the bed, and unable to move. He climbed on top of her and just fucked her hard and fast for several minutes until he came inside her used pussy. She had another orgasm at the same time that he came inside her. She was spent and ready to pass out.

Austin pulled out of his wife and sat next to her on the bed. He wiped her face and then moved up to her mouth. He then put his hard cock in front of her face and said, "Open up bitch, and clean my cock. This is how a slut gets treated, and you're nothing but a cheap slut. Isn't that right?" He said as he pushed the pussy soaked cock into her mouth.

With tears she sucked his still hard cock as she cried, not fully understanding what was happening. He had her suck and lick his cock for at least another five minutes. Thanks to the Blue Pills he purchased, he was somehow able to come again, but this time he when he started to come, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot his load all over her face. Her face, eyes, and hair were covered with his cum as he finished.

"Wow, look at you. You really are a cock whore. How humiliating it must be to have to lay there with cum all over your face. But I'm sure you're used to it, right slut? We know how much you love cum, let me help you."

As if his body was taken over by another entity, Austin picked up the ball gag and sadistically slid it over her cum-covered face. The ball was now covered in his fresh cum. He held it up to her face and said, "Open up whore!"

She kept her mouth closed but after several seconds of him holding her nostrils closed, she gasped for air. When she had to finally open her mouth, he violently inserted the ball gag and tied it in place.

"There you go slut. Enjoy all that hot cum as you lay here while I take another shower and get cleaned up. I feel dirty after being with you. Did your lover fuck you like this? Is this what you like, whore?"

Julie just cried from the humiliation and hurtful words, but deep down she knew where they came from and realized she was getting payback for all the hurt she had caused. She felt the cum drip off the ball gag and swallowed it all.

He was out of his mind, completely a different person as his rage and anger overwhelmed him. The compassion and love he had for her was nowhere to be found. He left her there, tied up without the blindfold and gave her an evil look as he left her there to clean up his cum.

Austin got a beer from the icebox, turned on the ballgame and relaxed for an hour as Julie lay there naked, all alone, completely humiliated, and used.

She didn't know how much time had passed and was in and out of consciousness until she heard the shower running. Julie was hoping Austin would stop this and let her free, but he had other ideas.

"Hi Honey, did you have good nap? I looked in on you twice and you seemed to be sleeping. I'm glad you got some rest because it's time for another fun session.

The Viagra was still working. He took it to make sure he could perform as needed for the weekend. He wanted to give her everything. He had to let her know he can be as rough as her lover. He untied her and she immediately curled up into a ball on the bed crying.

"Come here lover, we're not done yet," he said with another evil laugh.

Austin roughly turned her onto her stomach and pulled her cute ass up into the air. He ran his lubricated finger into her rose bud, and started finger fucking her ass. She was not enjoying this, but he didn't care, she wanted rough. She going to get it.

The anger and revenge were still in control as he covered his cock with more lubrication. He then rammed his hard 8 inches into her ass without any gentleness. She tried to scream but the cum covered ball gag only released a muted moan. It was an anger fuck, as he drove his cock balls deep inside her ass. She was in real pain now, but he didn't acknowledge anything she felt. Five minutes of hard pounding resulted of him shooting another load into her ass.

When he was done he pulled out and moved up to her face, removed the ball gag, and told her to clean his cum and ass covered cock with her mouth. She didn't resist this time as she put his filthy cock into her mouth. He let her suck it for several minutes and then pulled out. She collapsed on the bed in tears, feeling as if she had been raped and brutally defiled. In fact, that exactly what had happened.

Austin spoke in deep sardonic voice "I'm done with you tonight, slut. Now just relax and enjoy all the great feelings from the rough sex you wanted. This was fun, and we will be doing this more often. I'm going to love having a slut wife, thanks for showing me this side of you baby."

After 8 hours of this treatment, he was done with her for the night and left her alone in the bed. He ordered a pizza and relaxed as Julie just laid in bed, not wanting to move. After watching another ballgame, Austin felt better than he had in a long time. With his anger and revenge gone, he now started to realize what he had done and went back up to check on Julie. She was asleep and he untied her, covered her up, gave her a gentle kiss and let her sleep.

----------------------------------------

Day 2

Austin had her again the next day and it was another hard ride for Julie. Her loving husband was anything but loving, and she knew Austin was taking out his anger on her for her betrayal.

Julie's thoughts:

Oh my god, I've never seen him like that, and I did enjoy it at first but when I saw his eyes looking at me that way, I didn't recognize him. I was hoping for some of his tender love but this was just revenge sex. I did enjoy some of it but I could feel his hurt and anger as he treated me like a common whore. I had it coming and was going to just accept anything he did to me but the humiliation is too much. Hearing him speak to me that way is so hurtful but I know I deserved it. I'm so sorry I caused all of this. I made him into this angry, evil person, and it's all my fault. More tears and sobbing, would it ever end?

---------------------------------

The next afternoon, after a morning session of rough sex, he woke up from their nap to see his sexy wife lying next to him. He hoped all the anger was now gone, but an image of her with Ryan jumped into his head again.

This time, perhaps with the extra blue pill he took for the occasion, his cock grew very hard. He hated the thought of it and was going to take out his frustration on Julie one final time.

Uncharacteristically, Austin just aggressively rolled Julie on her back and got between her legs. She was barely awake when she realized Austin was hard again. Julie just sighed and hoped he was done with her. She needed more rest but that was not going to happen. She saw the anger again in his eyes and felt saddened by how much hurt she had given the man she loved so much.

Austin didn't speak and rubbed his hard cock over her pussy until he felt her become wet again. No foreplay this time, he just wanted to fuck her hard, very hard.

Julie's eyes went wide when she felt him inside her. She hadn't remembered him ever being this hard and big. It hurt but she endured the pain and his advances.

For Austin, everything came crashing back into his head as he started fucking her. There was no love here, clearly anger and force. Austin grabbed both of her wrists and raised them over her head. He put his face close to hers and told her to look at him. She did.

As he anger built he spoke to her soul, and released all the venom that had built up, one final time.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,930 Followers
12