All Comments on 'To Burn or Not to Burn Pt. 02'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 201 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, she’s devoted to him, loves him to the end of the earth, but is never alone, and has no interactions with men.. He reads her emails and monitors her communications and behaviour. This is presented to us a “happy ending.” I think you might be, as the Brit’s say, “taking the piss” in your final LW story . Well written, however.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 2 years ago

So, if I've got this right, his wife likes aggressive sex. His response is to torture her for hours and that somehow cleanses them both. Does that make sense to anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Favorite BTB? Lots of good ones but all I can really recommend is the writer saddletramp1956 which you either already know or will get a few other people recommending. Some of his stuff is meh but also has some of the most epic over the top stories too.

I love BTBs but it's also too easy to just have the protagonist pull off stupid crazy acts and end up as a millionaire with a 25 yo model wife and his ex a paraplegic burn victim with no money and disowned by everyone in their life. A good BTB has elements of a good mystery or caper story where not everything is revealed to the reader until the very end. It's hard to hide events early in the story that will all add up to the final burn that will surprise the reader. But when they are able to hide it then that's when it's really fun.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Nice and kinky payback for Julie. I also liked that Austin was able to change up some of the bedroom habits with her for good.

The extra vengeance on Ryan might have been too much but I'm glad you posted the finish.

Have a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

revenge brings sweet delight

OaksfineOaksfineabout 2 years ago

This one isn’t your best work but still a good story. Saddletramp is my favorite BTB, but LT56linebacker is a good one and imhapless is another. This one is just wish the wife suffered a bit more, like the husband using a hall pass, taking a cruise or something like her moving with her parents for a while. Either way again good story. Keep writing

MightyheartMightyheartabout 2 years ago

Good one

4/5

Liked the revenge

1959richard21959richard2about 2 years ago

Good story CindyTV.

You can't please everyone.

So write the stories that make you happy ❗️

Good Luck. Thanks for the read. I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

kelchakelchaabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the finish. For revenge or just no nonsense reaction to a cheating wife, probably the best author is PAPATOAD.

remedy27remedy27about 2 years ago

It's not real revenge until he

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's not real revenge until he has his own affair.

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryabout 2 years ago

Favourite BTB…

Instrument of vengeance by hooked1957

Picture of betrayal by laptopwriter

Life after death by slirpuff

An unexpected reaction by qhml1

Relentless by Todd172

Also the camp series by saddletramp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep up the great work gets better every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Forget the criticism, your stories flow and that's what's important, as for the favorite authors it would be Ohio, which must have few BTB, because in my view, despite not liking the situations, RACC leaves in my view, in certain circumstances, more exiting for the author. garne05

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Didn't really like this ending. It felt somewhat forced and clinical to me. I'm one that feels like if you can't trust your wife your marriage is doomed no matter how hard you try to make it work. The constant checking, spying, and questioning will eat a man alive until you're just a miserable shell of a man living day to day.

Favorite BTB story? Well there's been some really great ones over the years. Vandemonium1, CTC, Laptopwriter, FTDS, and Saddletramp all have written some great ones. Van1's Dave Brown character is legendary for breaking cheating wives and their lovers. I'm sure I've left out some other great authors but to name a single story I'd have to go with "Let's Zoom" by The Style Guy. That was just a short, sweet BTB and the bastard story.

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchabout 2 years ago

Ignore the trolls, lots of BTB (bastard or bitch), though I will say write what you want. I enjoy a good reconciliation story too thanks for the story

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Well that was certainly different. Not sure tge marriage would last in real life. But a good solution. Many readers would expect a divorce but in this instance the ending was okay.

Gmann006Gmann006about 2 years ago

It was good. One of my favorite authors is RobertL

mbh129mbh129about 2 years ago

That wouldn't really happen. Would it??? Great ending.

JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 years ago
Not what I would want to see (2 Stars)

While I gave your story just 2 stars, I do feel you put good effort and thought into the story. Your review of comments makes you a person who is willing to go the extra step to entertain your followers. This and the ability to collaborate with other to review stories before final publishing are what makes the best writers on this site. You will be one of those I am sure.

Just so you know I do not write stories. I cannot weave a tail that make sense because my thoughts are always discombobulated and on 50 or more different topics.

As a little back ground on my rankings. All of these are just my opinion. We know what those are like.

1 Star - Reading was not anything I even cared to see again

2 Stars - Not a bad story just not one I enjoyed

3 Stars - A good story and had some interesting turns and twist. This are the most of the stories I read. They are really good stories.

4 Stars - A story that keep me intrigued and had a depth that I enjoyed reading. These stories are ones with things that I like and have points that have reached inside my twisted mind like most do not.

5 Stars - The stories are few based on the number of stories on the wonderful site. These story are usually ones by writers who have imaginations that tend to be a little different that most. But they all collaborate with others to review and share ideas about the story as written and grammar cross checks.

While I find stories and series that are intriguing on many sites. Literotica.com has by far the better exchange of ideas and writers looking to enhance their abilities to entertain the readers.

It is really nice to see stories from around the globe written by different nationalities with the twist and topics that are relevant in their cultures. Then reading the comments that are specific to a different culture who may or may not understand the story from the writers prospective.

So if you have read all of this hodgepodge I know you will take what I have said and take your writing further beyond where it is now. KEEP writing you are a good one.

JH4Fun

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

I'm glad you decided to finish the story, but was that really the way you wanted? Or were trying to please the hardcore BTB crowd. I personally prefer to seek justice but it seemed a little intense here.

In the first chapter your characterization of Ryan was him as a fairly nice guy who got caught up with a woman he was with too often. Julie was an opportunity and he took advantage of her being available. The affair was while they were out of town. He sought out the sex and was happy to continue the affair but not exactly a predator.

In the second chapter, he was an all out predator who left a string of angry husbands. I think you did this so the reader would accept the violent nature of the retribution. Did he deserve castration after his wife took him tot he cleaners and he got fired? Probably not. But you suddenly gave him a history. If he could only see Julie while on a road trip how did he manage these other affairs?

Austin's planned response was also a little over the top. Not just giving her a session of violent intensive sex but his almost losing control. At least you had him realize that and feel some regret.

This was not as good as some of your other stories but better than some of the crap offered lately.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

I gave you 4 stars. This was a tough story to read, then rate. Having had a cheating wife (Ex-wife) in my past, this really dug deep into my memory. In your world, I guess the husbands' retaliation toward his wife was your (his) way to start to heal. The father-in-laws' treatment toward Ryan was violent but apt.

As far as BTB authors, Saddle Tramp is damn good, as well as others. My definition of BTB is Burn The Bitch OR Bastard. A cheater is a cheater regardless of their sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

De-balled that has got to be the best phrase in this story. Keep up the good work.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51about 2 years ago

Ya did good at the end. I am friends and a big fan of Saddletramp1956 and Kalimaxos, but no one fav BTB story. I pretty much like most of your stories so far, nothing better than a woman writing erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Two people cheat. One gets instantly branded as a "seducer"(it's 21st century and still women can't cheat on their own, they have to be "seduced", poor things!) and the other gets forgiveness in the end because "she had always deeply loved her husband"(even when her lover's(sorry SeDuCeR's) dick was deep inside her cunt). The proverb is correct after all, it takes ONE for a tango.

5++++/5!!!

Legit_CuckYeah_Nostra approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One known contributor to good writing is to write what you know. I do not read TG/CD horseshit, but perhaps you ought to remain there in the future. In this instance, the limp-wristed unsatisfactory revenge failed to come close to the angst and gravity of the first installment, among several other criticisms that are painfully evident in your attempt. I love to tutor literature to my MFA students, coach baseball and fencing, and generally offer encouragement to those making the effort. I would never be identified as a macho, testosterone-laden, atavistic caveman, but I do know that you are not very good at this genre, and you are not going to learn much from your readership. Find another outlet, or stick with your LGBTQLSMFTXYYYYY stuff where you seem comfortable and competent. I do for my apparent unadulterated anger, but I feel violated when a writer wastes my time.

ReddladyReddladyabout 2 years ago

LW readers are a tough group. Take the comments for what they are...Keep writing! Just remember that you are never going to please everyone with story content.

AbctoyAbctoyabout 2 years ago

A solid BTB story with the excellent "Dad's" actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

2nd part too violent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No thanks, but 3* for making the effort.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Remind me - to never piss Bill off. Daaa-uuuummmm!

phill1cphill1cabout 2 years ago

You lost me at castration.

No pussy is worth this amount of drama. I mean, someone you love does you wrong. You take biblical measures?

It's THEIR BODIES for Christ sake.

And, really, what's the the mugging? kinda cuck way out. Settle it man-to-man. Not many cucks to one man.

BTB = pussy

You didn't stop anything.

You aren't any more manly.

You just made things worse because they pretty much catch most criminals, especially pussies. Now instead of just your manhood taken, you've fucked up some shit for others and for a long time.

Trust me, if you need to BTB, you're a pussy. Real men would be hurt but would move on to the next woman because there are more women than men and if a man is just halfway decent, he gets pussy and love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting conclusions, especially the result to Ryan! However, there is not enough suffering for Julie and the abuse that Austin exacted was so out of character. Still, one can understand Austin's love for his children and overwhelming desire to protect his children. Julie is going to have a very tough life, isn't she?

jtukeejtukeeabout 2 years ago

if you have not already done so, read stories by Saddletramp1956 .He writes well and has a number of intertwined tales

GuentharGuentharabout 2 years ago

Good story, good ending. The greatest BTB on the site is from Just Plain Bob. Becoming A Slut Wife: Angie; you'll read part 1 and be sickened. Stick through it until you get to part 2. They get burned!

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

at least you used the cuck tag

thats alll we can really ask for

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, that went down a dark road. Your non-ending was actually much better. I enjoyed your first story but this ending ruined it for me.

This ending was very rapey being she wasn't even into it. I think Austin missed the point of what his wife needed and tried to solve a phycological issue with brute force. Somehow, this works out for him? A better ending would be that she leaves him and has him charged for being abusive. Austin became the man he despised and he should be called out for it. Also, Bill is religious but castrating people? Was this supposed to be a social commentary about the hypocrisy of devout Christians?

This ending didn't even feel like the same story. It read as you were writing based on what you thought the readers wanted to hear not what you would have done. I guess the haters did get to you after all.

Also, I'm not sure they would prescribe Viagra to a man who just had a triple bypass. Small details like that can take the readers out of it.

Sorry to pile on. Just trying to help. Stick to your guns and write for yourself next time. If you're not true to yourself you'll never be true to anyone else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the ending

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 2 years ago

He should have just got even

ctdansctdansabout 2 years ago

So I liked it but I honestly don't see how things could ever really get good and how they could get to "love making". Sex, sure, I guess. But real love making would be gone. I also think she would forever be called "whore and slut" and never by her first name or any kind of affectionate name. Humilation would continue forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story. I wonder why Julie quit her job in doth parts. Perhaps part

one was a stand alone that you later decided to add a part 2?

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneabout 2 years ago

My favorites tend to be complicated stories’

Dig Two Graves by winterfoxx. Probably my favorite overall. This is a complex five chapter story that is more of a who-done-it than a cheating-wife story. Unfortunately, there were never any other submissions by this writer.

Crimson Intervention by moreandmore. Not a BTB. The wife’s daughters get away with mild domestic abuse that would have been actionable if the husband had done it.

The Bridge by RichardGerald.

Gifted by Fredoberto.

Jenny Says by Vandemonium1.

The Duel by MortonGrange.

March Madness and Things My Mother Told Her by StangStar06. This writer’s collection is my overall favorite. Unfortunately, he is no longer active on the site.

And finally, February Sucks by GeorgeAnderson. This is an incredibly well-crafted story by a master writer. This is not a BTB. Instead, the husband sucks up all the pain for the sake of his children. A lot of readers hated it because it generated intense feelings of disperse and anger. This story disturbed so many writers that it inspired over 100 alternate endings. My favorite alternate was February Sucks - The Two Notes by 012Say.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

I love your writing but hope we never meet because I would worry about pissing you off the whole time. Just kidding you are an amazing writer with an incredible imagination. I know you read Vandemonium1 and if you like him his wife Creativity Takes Courage is even better. Two others I like quite well are Dtiverson and an older one Stangstar. Five stars for this one and I am overjoyed you have decided to continue writing in Loving Wives. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad you finished the story. I liked the way you completed the story. Part two was better than part one.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing!

As far as BTB, I'm of the camp that the best revenge is living well. Yeah, and in real life committing a felony to get revenge is kinda stupid. Saddletramp's BTB stories are great (excellent!) but in them the revenge drifts a bit outside of reality. "Scenes from a Marriage" by Ohio is one of my favorites. The "burning" is the cheated-on husband moving on, finding happiness elsewhere, thereby leaving the cheated-by wife (now ex-wife) in tears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As usual your story help creat a flood of emotion. A rollercoaster of feelings. Thank you. I had go back and reread your first story, just to gain back the context an depth, that you writing has help to creat. This is not fantasy. Just raw real grating love/hate. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Read saddletramp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wife cannot be blamed entirely, also not the Ryan.

As mentioned, Ryan's wife was not sexually exciting,

So how is it right for these 2 humans to suppress their innermost desire which they wanted to enjoy with their spouses in the 1st place but their spouses refused to do so?

People who must be blamed are those religious weirdos including her religious parents & her religious husband.

Husband here is not a “poor schmuck” as author calls him.

Wife did try to communicate her desires - “Over the next week, Julie did try to talk dirty and get Austin to be more forceful in bed, but Austin insisted on treating her like a rose, being gentle, caring, and loving”.

But he refused to do so, he refused to acknowledge her desires & needs.

He lost all sympathy when his wife asked him of her need for dirty talk & rough sex & was denied & didn’t even think about why his wife is bringing that up.

Will you men blame a husband who tried to express his sexual desire & tried to communicate with his wife but she flat out refused to do so, not even trying to understand her husband’s needs?

Do you know how many men go through life without sexual pleasure fulfilled for years & in some cases close to decade?

On top of all,

Why are you all calling her desire for rough & kinky sex as addiction?

There is nothing wrong to have those kinds sexual desires. We all have those deep Down within ourselves.

Just because in your case those desires did not get tapped does that mean those desires don’t exist?

How do you think our primal ancestors were having sex?

Were they having sex like as this religious idiot of husband described – “but Austin insisted on treating her like a rose, being gentle, caring, and loving”. !!!!!

& her parents calling her dress as slutty !!!!!!

What is wrong with women wanting to try slutty dress, of course not for another man but should be for her husband.

But as we know her husband is religious nut job.

Many religious men around the world think it is abhorrent for women to dress like that, even for themselves.

You all people who are blaming this wife here, are you even aware of how much frustrating it is for women?

Women are naturally emotional creatures, the way emotional negativity affects us men is nothing compared to how it affects women.

I have talked to many women & it is really heart wrenching when they are subjected to only vanilla sex majority of the times from these religious nut jobs husbands.

But they silently suffer for the family, however some cant & end up fulfilling those desires elsewhere which is nothing wrong at all.

Men women suffers in silence & many times & after certain period of time all those suffering explodes & end up in infidelity.

If husband had tried everything, & being logical & understanding toward his wife’s needs than being “Christian fanatic sexually apathetic husband”

Then yes wife is to be blamed.

It is easy for us men to just blame women when we don’t pay attention women’s case & how they view sex.

Stop being religious douche bags & be open minded.

I have seen many religious men blaming women without understanding their sexual needs but when it comes to themselves, when they suffer from “limited sexual pleasure” from their wives then they don’t hesitate to cheat & call out their wives as sexually frigid women.

But it is very rarely the case where “religious sexually apathetic husbands” are being called “sexually frigid men”.

Those men are called “religious idols”.

Just think of women’s life juggling around home, work & family & the stress of going through all these.

For some people mild sex is relief from all this

& For some people raunchy rough & kinky sex is relief from all this

& those kinds of sex literally give major mental relief, especially done with your spouse & it connects both of them very strongly

Because of these religious idiots many people don’t enjoy sexual life to its fullest thinking subconsciously as it is sin.

Particularly women suffers more, countless women goes through their married life without orgasm with their husbands.

Abrahamic faiths are the most dangerous to human kind.

Nearly all the commenters are her are disgusting to core without thinking about wife’s position.

Husband here shouldn’t be married at all whose thinking stems from “Sex is sin”.

Julie should find husband who is loving & understanding as well as sexually open minded.

It seems that idiotic fiction book called bible has really messed up their brains.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

While I like the revenge on Ryan in this story you are a victim of your own success in that you make the wife an unforgivable cheater by making her infidelity over way too long a period. There is no way to forgive a wife that cheats for a year. I like your effort to make this a RAAC story but it was always going to be impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So this was a bit over-the-top. I didn't care for that part. As for the story as a whole if you had put "Part 1" on the first chapter it would have obviously gone better. Some people recognize that this is an amateur porn site, free, on the world wide web. Expecting perfect grammar is ridiculous but there are some anal people out there. Keep after it and you'll get better - like anything else. You're not going to be able to please all of the people all of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Zero cance this ends up a successful marriage. He clearly will never get over it.

Wonderman1Wonderman1about 2 years ago

Cindy I like your writing. Never worry about what others say. Write what you want and that is all that matters. Keep it up, I enjoy your writing. This story was a little harsh to me but you are a good writer indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Over a year of disrespect, deceit and betrayal is not worthy of forgiveness. The mental image of the slut doing things won't ever be able to be purged from his mind. CindyTV, if you keep writing, keep it real and have your male, cheated upon protagonist have the self respect and confidence to know they don't have to settle for staying with someone who already has proven to be untrustworthy. Have him dump the tramp. Maybe not immediately meet a playboy model who worships him but know he's worthy and deserving of more than waiting for a cheap, cheating whore to attempt another affair because she can and think she'd get away with it because she's done it before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What? At least no one, that I recall in tales before, has resorted to castrating an Alpha without blood and gore...

Tastefully done, the only way to deal with guys that prey on married woman, shatter their sense of accomplishment!

You are doing great, looking forward to the next tall tale.

High five to the right

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

Wife did try to communicate her desires - “Over the next week, Julie did try to talk dirty and get Austin to be more forceful in bed, but Austin

.

and the had sex what? Twice a week? So twice in their over a decade of marriage she barely hinted at what she wanted?

.

If you are gonna argue that husbands need to be receptive to what their wives want, at least also argue that the wives need to explicitly say what they want

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave it a four ! Your a good writer thank you for your efforts

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

The anon below with this "Wife cannot be blamed entirely, also not the Ryan." Is a miserable little cuck. Let me state unequivocally if your kink leads you to betray a spouse/kids and family YOU ARE THE FUCKING ISSUE. No one else is to blame, if you cant control yourself, YOU ARE TO FUCKING BLAME. Some readers take being idiots to a "hold my beer' degree.

Overall I enjoyed the story, though I didnt see him just magically losing the anger/hurt he had. Like Love, those arent shut off in a situation like this just because he rough fucked her. Perhaps if it had been a couple weeks of an affair but after a year? No. While couples do heal, to some degree, a long term affair leaves VERY long lasting hurt and anger. A good nutting doesnt toss that out the window.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The caught moments dialogue and the rant of the injured party to the antagonist is what I enjoy. All that makes up D Day. Good story but I still struggle to understand what makes people do this to their life partner.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Thats good, slow painful then numb death of his balls

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Really not too bad just a little dry.

KRD19254KRD19254about 2 years ago

Nope, way to much work to 24/7 for years monitor Julie to rebuild Austin's trust. He never tested her fidelity, again over 10yrs?!? Did he give the K160 away or use it once a quarter to get her the hard sex she craved?

\

The only redeeming part of this story was Bill ! And Bill was wise enough to know never share a secret as it will not stay a secret. Shared secrets are an ego issue with the teller, as sharing serves no other purpose.

\

Missing; how did the kids recover... Since the kids never had any revenge, how did they overcome --- by Austin yelling at them, hope not. A kid shrink? Grandparents coaching?

\

2.9* hooyah, nope this ending did not cut the mustard - to much work;

"Julie was never left alone again. She was always with Austin, the children, or a family member with absolutely no chance to make another mistake. Austin did, however, continue to monitor her emails, texts messages, and the GPS tracker"

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

I'll have a think about some good BtB stories and add a comment later.

As for this one, I'm glad you finished it, but it wasn't really my cup of tea.

-

Austin and Julie's marriage sounded horrible. He didn't trust her an inch and effectively became her jailer. All the love, trust, and respect were now gone from his side, and Julie never would've cheated on him in the first place if she genuinely felt any of those things for her husband. What was worse, was that her infidelity broke Austin and turned him into a sadistic monster.

-

I've read a lot of loving wives stories and I think I've got a pretty good idea what constitutes a good BtB and will score highly. Here are the rules:

1) No reconciliations!

They rarely work in real life and they never work in a story. It takes years of emotional pain and hard work to try to get over a spouse's infidelity and there's a high chance of failure. You'll never be able to convincingly portray the long, slow, recovery process in a few literotica pages. My advice? Don't even try.

2) Revenge!

The cheating wife and her lover must face consequences. The worse the betrayal, the more severe the consequences should be. Deliberate humiliation, abuse, or paternity fraud all deserve a nuclear response.

3) A happy ending! (But only for the husband).

Let's face it, at its core, a loving wives story is pretty damn depressing. It's fundamentally about the breakdown of a marriage and the devastation a husband feels to be betrayed by his wife when she has sex with another man. After all that misery, you MUST end it on an uplifting note, with the husband recovering from the trauma of the failed relationship and leading a rewarding life. The reader deserves it after all that heartache!

-

My personal favourite loving wives stories (BtB) are essentially morality plays, where the cheating wife learns the hard way that 'the grass isn't greener'.

The best endings are where the entitled, cheating wife finds herself dumped and replaced by a younger, prettier woman. The best revenge is a life well lived, and an unfaithful wife will never get over seeing her ex-husband thriving without her.

pantylvr2pantylvr2about 2 years ago

great ending. i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Read the Celt consequence stories. They are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was not a good ending if he had to keep checking on her for the rest of his life. The story was not bad, the ending was.

No one is perfect here, keep writing, you will get better. Not many writers in literortica are good anymore. I will not rate your story because I don't see any reason for him to stay with her and I don't want to give you what I think your ending deserve. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Both authors and fans have a very twisted mind. Enjoying stories of pain, suffering and anguish and considering them erotic is so fucked in the head.

Kurt_044Kurt_044about 2 years ago

Have a look at some of these stories

https://www.literotica.com/s/best-wife-ever-ch-00

https://www.literotica.com/s/i-started-out-roasting-a-pig

https://www.literotica.com/s/i-wanna-be-your-handyman-ch-01

https://www.literotica.com/s/jeff-s-office-adventure-ch-01

https://www.literotica.com/s/little-bright-eyes

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-ugly-suitcase

https://www.literotica.com/s/player-three

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-monster-2

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-redhead-9

https://www.literotica.com/s/throwing-snowballs-at-the-moon

https://www.literotica.com/s/whoa-look-what-i-found

https://www.literotica.com/s/wingman-4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done Cindy You tell a great story Wish I could have done that to my ex and my ex best mate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Decent story. I would do it a bit differently. If you removed his penis right down to the root and left his balls intact he would still get the urge but not be able to do anything about it. Talk about torture! Mwahahaha!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man the Christian community has really taken a flogging over this story. Shame really, that a whole community of real people are being vilified over the actions of fictional characters of CindyTV's creation. The overwhelming majority of people I know who profess the Christian faith are loving and gracious people. I've found them pretty accepting and fairly inclusive of people from all backgrounds, even those who profess to be 'non-churched' oriented. Their level of tolerance has been fairly accepting towards others beliefs and lifestyles. The comments I see her might indicate that the level of understanding of Christianity may not be as high as some are inclined to think. It certainly seems at times that the level of 'tolerance' towards those of the Christian faith is lacking in Loving Wives. I heard it said by congregation that only sinners were allowed in Church. That means everyone is welcome.

If people are disappointed by the actions of Bill's, Ryan's or Julie's characters don't forget who wrote them that way. If you read CindyTV's bio it might be surmised that the author had a confusing start in life and is still working thing's through. We wish them well.

katibkatibabout 2 years ago

Part one: mediocre; part two: without merit. Here's one for the medical experts—castration eliminates the possibility of pregnancy, but does it eradicate desire and sexual function?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Author - we think you did a great job with all of your submissions. Thank you so very much for your efforts. Our favorite reading themes are: cheating wife, painful revenge and divorce (I.E., BTB stories). Too many fucked up cuckold shit efforts in this category because of the wimpy moderators and site owners who will not create a separate category for the pathetic cuckold garbage. Please keep writing and bring on the BTB stories.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Keep it up and you'll see that you're getting better and better. And who gives a fart for perfect grammar? 5*!

MissMudMissMudabout 2 years ago

Very good story. Rather than listing stories, I direct you to these great LW writers: Harddaynight, Papatoad, Saddletramp1956, DT Iverson, Todd171 and qhml1. This is certainly not a complete list, but it will surely get you started. Also, look at the list of most read stories for LW. Good luck and keep writing.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

Loved it!

So many good BTB stories listed in the comments, here's an unusual one in the method of burning...

XS AND OS IN THE GAME PLAN OF LIFE by moreandmore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lot of good BTB writers in LW. Vandemonium1 and Saddletramp are still my favorites. For me these stories are an escape from reality where usually the bad people are never punished. The BTB type stories are also somewhat of therapy for me. I was badly burned by my cheating slut of an exwife and as usual in the real world she's living well on my hard earned money and I'm scraping by. Thanks to the great divorce justice system the US has. So thank you to all of the BTB writers that give me a little break from reality.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

4 on this one, 5 on the first one. Even with the string of broken marriages Ryan did I felt castrating him was a bit much. He was a predator but its not like he was drugging women if his affair with Julie is any indication, takes two to tango and his victims were all too willing. Do like that the husband didn't automatically let go of his anger, his response was ugly, unpleasant and brutal but thats to be expected for someone so betrayed, someone whose heart was literally broken by her affair. I like reconciliation stories but like when they don't feel forced, when its a long hard struggle as you'd expect from cheating. A person can love another person enough to stay but that doesn't mean they will love them the same as before, to get back to anywhere close to that position will be a struggle. Pretty good set of stores, glad you finished it rather then leaving it up to reader imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love what Bill did but it will not prevent him from fucking some other married woman since he can still achieve an erection. Bill just gave him "cowboy vasectomy"! Ryan may have some embarrassing explaining to do, though.

Rocket081960Rocket081960about 2 years ago

Not as well written as the first chapter. It seemed rushed and it seemed you were trying to get it published as soon as possible. I enjoy your writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

.You went way overboard trying to create a suitable “COME TO JESUS MOMENT.” Creating a complete personality reversal for the husband doesn’t help the story IMHO.

Thanks for trying.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

@iameasel,

It must be terrible to have a life where you are always so angry. I couldn't stand myself if I were as angry as it seems you are. I'm really sorry about your luck.

Galama88aGalama88aabout 2 years ago

My favorite is gunny and ceo

Undertaker1953Undertaker1953about 2 years ago

The one that rates as vhigh in my top 10 is a farther s revenge by saddle tramp 1959

JohnnyLCJohnnyLCabout 2 years ago

Was different but got me hard Cindy J

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 2 years ago

Well, after Austin made it clear divorce was not an option, there wasn't anywhere else to go... but physical violence. Because, yes, don't kid yourself: he assaulted Julie, but she felt guilty enough to accept his punishment. Ultimately, whatever works for them to make them go forward is quite fine with me... But, honestly, the best thing to come out of this reconciliation is Austin loving his pink-tinted glasses when it came to his wife. His absolute love for her was, quite obviously, a major reason why Julie felt entitled in stepping out of their marriage. Like the saying goes: if you treat her like a queen, don't be surprised if she treats you like a peasant.

The only true BTB here was against Ryan and, honestly, I cannot muster any sympathy for this sad predator. Bottom line: he fucked around... and he found out.

Overall, a fine series. Second chapter did a lot to make the first one more bearable. Vandemonium1's BTBs are way more vicious, that's for sure - by his and CreativityTakesCourage's own metric, this is barely a two out of five pickaxes.

In any case, thanks for the share, author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"It always takes one for a tango." - Buddha

Julie and Ryan cheated. Ryan gets burnt, Julie gets a fresh lease of life because she had an "aDICKtion" while Ryan was a "PrEdAtOr". So simple. So good. I give it 5++++/5 stars!!!

Legit_Cuckyeah!_Nostra

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not really my kind of story, but you write well enough for me to read it through..Keep up your writing and ignore the grammar Nazis'. The story is what's important,the characters,the flow and story line.Never forget Realism and being plausible is vital to fiction. Never any over the top stuff,it just destroys the story..JZK

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 2 years ago

This one was wasted - I found no value in the burn-the-bastard conclusion. As severe as his treatment of his wife was, he was foolish not to at least go through a legal separation as a cooling off period. However, 90% of husbands would have gone straight to divorce afterward IF the cheating wife had been honest about the type of sex acts she had performed with the "predator" (I still don't see him a that person).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is why a good top NEVER does a scene when angry, especially if angry at the bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BTB

FTDS, Vademonium1 ,Richard Gerard etc

Bridge, harpy And on and on

Accept very few reconciliation heck of a story and author when I do

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

So exactly what was her punishment, being fucked like a whore, locked down for the rest of her life and turning her hubby into a bastard? Sorry but there's no comparison between those and what she did for a yr. He should either have a 1yr affair or a separation to even it up. Yes, sometimes 2 wrongs don't make a right but sometimes it does..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don’t remember giving a bad review to the first story, but here’s a 5 for this one. Love having no loose ends.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way to go, girl!

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

Loving all of your stories. Dont stop writing these types. You are a wiz at them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You mention your sex addiction. No points for that but can't gelp think this story for self-expetiation.

The teen girls would have had a 100% understanding of what mom was doing and likely would not have been very forgiving, if at all.

Addicts are,by nature, unable control their needs. They are sick but mostly, not all cases, people who are lost.

The husband, in tje real world, would not have ben so Angelically forgiving.

If it OK to castrate the man-seems to a Favorit preoccupation of Feminists, why does she skip ' . (off so lightly.

Finally, she .should have told her husband about her darker side. If he truly the Princeton you make him out to be he would have got on board.

I had a girlfriend who, in public was Demut, modest in dress and behavior. In bed she was a happily engaged partner but I sensed she needed more. What I didn't know so I asked ger.

Her reply, she confessed embarrassment: "I like to used. I like to be raped!"

Turns out she was a submissive who needed me make her act like a slut. My doong that let her give herself permission to be what she really wanted, a whore for me! She did not want ro turned out but I did make wear far more proactive clothing and she loved it. She once told me she got a thrill knowing she was getting lot of cocks hard.

Point being, I tuned in to her and she shared. His wife did not trust her husband to help her and wrecked 12 peoples lives.

You write really well, however I need room to allow for willing suspension of disbelief and you didn't allow that. Just a thought.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Saddletramp's BTB stories are some of my favorites, among many other authors. I DO NOT like cuck stories weather it is the male cuck or the female "cuck". To me, BTB stands for Burn The Bitch/Bastard. It goes both ways. Keep writing your BTB stories, they are much enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the ending BUT why do these stupid women cheat in the first place and risk a loving marriage and family life ?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good over the top LW story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES