To Burn or Not to Burn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With laser focus, he stared into her eyes and spoke.

"You fucking slut, you like hard, so take it you bitch," he said trying to give some of the pain he was releasing.

"You cheated on us and fucked that guy for a year. You broke my heard and almost destroyed our marriage. You will never cheat on me again, do you understand?"

She nodded as he continued to gaze menacingly into her eyes.

"You will never be alone with another man; we will be watching you constantly because you are a cheating slut that can't be trusted. No lunches with men, no late night meetings, no girls' night out, no after work drinks. Nothing like that. You will be a mother to our children, a loving wife to me. Got it?" She nodded again as he continued pounding her harder than ever before.

"If we go to an event and someone asks you to dance, your answer is no. You will not dance; you will not sit and talk with another man unless I am there with you. You killed the old loving Austin and if you don't like my rules, you just walk out and go live with your fuck buddy. I won't give a shit. But if you stay, it will be under my rules. And if you do anything that remotely makes me think you're cheating, if I see you dancing with another man, or flirting when for some reason you're alone, it's over. No more talk, no more forgiveness, no more bullshit. From this moment on, there is a zero tolerance policy in place. Got it? Cheat on me again Bitch, and I will ruin you. I'll take your kids away from you, and destroy you. No more mister Nice Guy. You fucked that up, and I hope all that fucking, cheating, and lying to your family was worth it. You fucking whore!" he screamed those last three words as he came inside her with the most intense orgasm he'd ever experienced. He pumped and rammed her for what seemed like an eternity.

With tears rolling down her face, all she could do was take his anger and pain. The hurt he once felt had now been transferred to Julie, who finally felt how much anger, rage, and hurt she had caused. This was a low point in her life, and she wished there was some way to go back in time.

Austin felt like an amazing change had come over him as he shot his load into Julie. Gone was his anger and rage, and all that was left was realizing just how he had treated his wife. He felt horrible about how he just used her and belittled her but realized he was past the hurt and ready to move forward. All these emotions overcame him at once, as he rolled off Julie, laid next to her and just started sobbing.

Still crying, Julie held his head to her breasts and cuddled him.

"Let it out baby, I love you. I know you needed this and it's OK. We're going to be OK, and I promise I'll be your perfect wife, I'll do whatever you want, and I will win back your trust."

They held each and cried for the next hour and eventually they kissed. After all the pain and humiliation, they were both exhausted and sexed out. Julie laid in bed almost catatonic from Austin's performance. Austin, feeling sorry for what he had done, carefully lifted her off the bed, and placed her into a warm scented bath he prepared as she was recovering. He cleaned her body, washed her hair, and gently brought her back with the love she had been missing. The sexual revenge was able to purge the anger and rage out of Austin's psyche. Some of his compassion and love returned, as he took care of his broken wife.

He dried her off and carried her to the bed and then held her tightly in his arms, cuddling, crying, kissing, and getting back to where they were. There was no verbal communication, only their bodies clinging to each other which told the story. Gone was his anger and hate, now replaced by a clean new start. She held him close and was finally able to feel the love she had missed.

--------------------------------------

Bill and his wife were watching the news in bed the next morning when there was a special report at a local hospital. The local news had a headline story about a sexual mugging that took place in their quiet town, last night. The victim was identified as Ryan Tyson, former husband, and employee of CyberSoft, alive but in serious condition.

-----------------------------------

The Castration:

The night before, Ryan was going to his car that was parked in the back of the Strip Club, where Bill learned he visited every Saturday night. Bill waited parked his F-150 right next to Ryan's car. Ryan came out drunk, pleased and satisfied, after a few lap dances and ready to go back to his post-divorce, small studio apartment.

Ryan never knew what had happened until he woke up from the surgery. The last thing he remembered was leaving the club that night. He didn't remember the 60,000 volt discharge from the stun gun or being loaded into the back of the F150. He didn't remember the crushing blow to his head that helped maintain his unconscious state. Bill might have been a grandfather, but he was mountain of a man, and was able to move the unconscious Ryan without much difficulty.

During his assisted nap, Bill took Ryan to a predetermined wooded area, parked the truck and zapped Ryan again to make sure he stayed under (which wasn't needed because the concussion from the blow to the head had already accomplished that.) He pulled him out of the car and tied him to a tree.

With the ball gag and handcuffs in place, Bill put on the elbow length gloves and removed Ryan's pants and underwear. Seeing Ryan there naked, Bill wanted to vomit but pushed on. His rage was on edge as he remembered how this piece of shit, fucked his daughter, crushed her marriage, and almost hurt his grandchildren.

He already had the elastrator band prepared, and with quick work slid the tight band over his balls. Those balls were already looking angry as the blood flow to his testicles had stopped flowing. In a few hours those cheating balls would be useless and would need to be removed.

After waiting the calculated amount of time, he made the call. With a free phone-app on his iPhone, he engaged the voice modulator, called 911 on a burner phone He gave them the exact GPS coordinates of the victim. He tossed the burner phone on the way home, and finally pulled into his driveway at 3am.

He got into bed, hugged his wife and told her that he won $50 at the card game, his regular weekly game with his friends (who would all cover for Bill if needed.) They held each other and Bill smiled, finally feeling at peace knowing this predator would never prey on another woman again.

----------------------------------

First Light:

Bill called over to Austin and told him to turn on the news. While they lay in bed together, Julie and Austin watched in shock as they learned about the horror that occurred in their small town. When Austin saw that the victim was Ryan, he felt a ton of weight lift from his shoulders. He felt as if Ryan's pain was a payback for all the hurt he had caused so many people. Julie was in shock and just held Austin, who was eerily happy, for the first time since this first started.

Both Bill and Austin felt that the revenge was complete when the new person reported that the only clue they had was a note that was pinned to Ryan that read, "Don't prey on married women!"

The police did question Austin along with six other men regarding the incident. Apparently Ryan left a trail of angry husbands with a motive for revenge. The night of Ryan's castration, Austin was with his family and another couple at a baseball game and had an airtight alibi. Nobody was ever arrested for the mugging, but everyone now knew that Ryan was a de-balled predator that would no longer be a threat to the community. Bill was never a suspect and he never told anyone about that night, including Austin. It would be his secret.

After Ryan healed and got over his depression, he left the state and was never heard from again. He would never again be a problem for a married woman and learned his lesson the hard way.

That sex weekend Austin had with Julie, combined with Ryan's misfortune, seemed to allow Austin to heal and move into the next chapter of his life. Things would never be as they were, but they were in the process of building a new and happy life and not looking back.

As promised, Julie was never left alone again. She was always with Austin, the children, or a family member with absolutely no chance to make another mistake. Their sex life now included the love making Julie had longed for, along with a few depraved sexual nights that help both through the healing process.

After 5 years, the trust and love from Austin did return and their life together was great. Different then before all this happened, but equally as good and exciting in a new way.

Austin did, however, continue to monitor her emails, texts messages, and the GPS tracker, but she was totally committed to Austin and the family. He remembered hearing someone say, "Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater." Austin would not be fooled again.

END

Readers: What is your favorite BTB story here on Literotica? I'm still learning so much and would like to read some your favorites. So... If you have a moment, please leave your favorite story in the comments. Thanks - Cindy

12