To Burn or Not to Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow they were both able to compartmentalize their feelings and just treat these events as sex. Neither Ryan nor Julie wanted a relationship as they both were deeply in love with their spouses, but they both needed more sex than they were able to get at home. They convinced themselves, that they were helping each other as if these events were therapeutic for their marriage.

++++ The Anniversary

Julie's 20th wedding anniversary was coming up in a few months, and Austin wanted to make it a special day. He was disappointed when he learned the date fell on one of her trips out of town. Unfortunately, she could not change the date, as it was their annual meeting with the CEO and had been planned far in advance. She said they could celebrate the next night. Austin was disappointed but agreed that it was the only logical thing to do.

However, Austin being the sentimental fool was not going to miss his 20th anniversary, on the right day. Austin and the girls put a plan together for a surprise party at her hotel and invited both of their moms and dads and several close friends. Austin rented a private dining room for 8pm. He planned on picking up the parents and driving up to Jacksonville, which was only a 2-hour drive.

The girls took care of all the balloons and things needed to decorate the room with the help of the other guests. They would get there a couple of hours early, decorate the room and make it special for their mom. Austin called her boss and arranged to have him bring Julie to the private room at 8pm sharp. Ryan knew all about the event and of course, was invited to celebrate their anniversary with the family. His job was to keep it a secret and have Julie come to the room on time.

The plan was in place and Ryan was happy to help celebrate their 20th anniversary with their family. Julie had no clue; nobody gave anything away and she was going to be completely surprised.

Over the last few months, their bi-monthly sex-fest had got even more sexual. Ryan would make Julie suck him off and swallow every drop of his cum several times. They fucked numerous times all night, never making love or allowing themselves to feel anything more than lust for their bodies. They were both addicted to rough sex and being together. They looked forward to those 2 special nights each month. Nobody had a clue, and they were both able to keep this part of their lives separate from their marriages. Oddly both of their marriages even seemed to be enhanced. Being happier and more satisfied allowed them to give more love to their spouse and family. In their minds, the bi-monthly tryst was a good thing that was helping them create a tighter bond in their marriage.

Austin and the girls were all excited about the surprise party, and both moms and dads were over the top for the love in this family. They were all close and this family was the most loving family they knew. They gave all the credit to Austin, who was an amazing dad and loving husband. Everyone knew how crazy in love he was with Julie and the girls, and everybody loved being around them.

The girls could not contain themselves when they arrived at the hotel. They were so happy and excited to be able to surprise their mom that night. With boxes of decorations, balloons, and presents they exited the car at the valet. Austin had to calm the girls down and took them into the catering area to meet Marsha, the hotel coordinator. Marsha greeted them and loved the girl's enthusiasm. This was the fun part of her job. She explained how everything would work to everyone and how she would help make their evening super special. The girls were so happy and excited, which made Austin smile and feel the love.

------------

In the meantime, Julie was getting dressed for the night. When Ryan told her about the special dinner for the evening, Julie was under the impression that Ryan was doing something special for her that night. She went out and purchased a special dress to impress her lover and get him excited for a night of hot sex.

Julie purchased a red silk dress that was very low-cut and tight around the waist before flowing out in an extremely short dress. Her breasts would be on display because she could not wear a bra with this dress. She wanted to wear garters with the outfit, but it was too short, and she ended up wearing a new pair of seamless pantyhose, without panties, giving anyone that looks, a clear view of her shaved pussy.

The shaved pussy was new, and she wanted to surprise Ryan on this trip, as their sex was getting hotter and hotter. Before her trip, she told Austin that when she went for her leg wax, the girl had talked her into shaving it and that her husband would love it. Of course, Austin never had a clue and did like it, but didn't realize it wasn't for him. He thought something like that was so out of character for Julie, but he did enjoy how it looked and felt and never had a reason not to believe her story.

Ryan told her to be ready by 6pm and meet him in the bar because he wanted some alone time with her tonight. He knew that once her husband arrived, he would not have Julie for another two weeks, and he needed some time alone with her tonight.

When he saw Julie enter the bar his mouth dropped wide open. He was looking at the sexiest girl he thought he had ever seen. Her makeup was dramatic, with false eyelashes, dark eye makeup, and super sexy red lips. He was instantly hard and noticed the other men watching the girl in the sexy red dress walk to Ryan.

He gave her a long kiss and led her to his seat at the bar, away from the crowd. This was a large bar and lounge combination. Ryan found a secluded spot near the back of the lounge where they could be alone and out of sight. This gave them privacy and some time alone with Julie. He knew he had a little less than two hours alone with her and was going to enjoy every moment possible.

Julie noticed his rock-hard cock poking a tent in his pants and gently massaging it as they kissed. They had several drinks and continued to kiss and enjoy their time alone. His hands found their way under her dress up to her wetness that he felt through her pantyhose. Julie moaned and looked around the bar to make sure nobody could see them. When she saw that they were in a secluded area she lifted her skirt revealing her shaved pussy through her pantyhose.

That made Ryan smile and become even more amorous as they sat and enjoyed their drinks and enjoyed each other's bodies. Julie loved to tease him knowing that it would pay off in bed later that night, which was not going to happen. They were in their own little world and at that moment, nothing else existed.

-------------

It was 6:30 and Marsha was going to give the family access to the private room to decorate it for their anniversary party. She told everyone to follow her and even helped carry some of the presents. Everyone was excited and happy to be part of the surprise. The girls couldn't wait to see their mom's face when they surprised her.

Some friends arrived and Marsha was taking all of them, through the dining area to the private rooms. As they entered the dining room, the waitress dropped an entire tray of food and drinks, which created a detour. Marsha acted quickly and told the family to follow her because she had another way to get them the private room. They followed Marsha out of the restaurant and into the other side where the bar and lounge were situated. With the girls in front holding their balloons, they happily followed Marsha.

In the meantime, Julie and Ryan were embraced in a deep kiss with Ryan's hands all over Julie. They were kissing as he held her tightly which lifted her short dress displaying her bare bottom. Even though the couple was hidden behind a wall, they were still in a public area when Marsha walked upon the loving couple. She stopped walking in an attempt to hide this couple from the young girls and the family. Marsha was going to make the family wait and get this couple to stop kissing long enough for them to pass. Unfortunately for Julie, Marsha was not successful or quick enough.

Austin was only a few steps behind Marsha and the girls, and when Marsha stopped everyone was now standing next to the kissing and exposed couple. Little Patricia was already filming their night together on her cell phone and captured this odd scene. Everyone was embarrassed as Marsha tapped the couple on the shoulder and asked them to stop for a few seconds so that they could pass.

When they broke the kiss, Austin immediately recognized Julie, and so did their daughters. That's when things got interesting. The girls started the action.

++++ Discovery:

"Mom?" Jennifer yelled in surprise as Julie's eyes locked on Austin. Both sets of moms and dads stood there covering their wide-open mouths in shock. Their friends looked on in disbelief.

Austin shouted, completely shocked, surprised, and humiliated, "Julie? What are you doing?"

There was suddenly complete silence in the bar, nobody moved as everyone stood frozen. Julie realized that her skirt had lifted displaying her ass and pussy. She quickly moved away from Ryan and tried to cover up, but as she did one of her breasts popped out of her dress, causing gasps from her mom and the girls.

Austin was about to say something but was overtaken with dizziness and pain in his heart. He felt like there was an elephant sitting on his chest as he dropped the gifts and grabbed his heart. And that's when everything went black.

+++++ ICU

When Austin finally opened his eyes, he didn't know where he was or what had happened. The alarms went off on the monitors that he was connected to, and several nurses rushed to his bedside as they checked to make sure he was OK and not going into cardiac arrest.

He tried to speak but nothing came out. The reason he couldn't speak is because of the tube they inserted after the surgery. After 2 days he was finally awake and ready to join the world again. They removed the tube and told him not to speak just yet. He drank some water and tried to regain full consciousness. After some time, he realized he was in an intensive care unit, and had open-heart surgery after suffering a major heart attack and had coded 2 times. Which he learned meant that he had flat-lined twice and was gone for almost a minute each time. They thought they had lost him on the operating table, but he came back to the living and was recovering from the ordeal. When the nurse saw him getting restless, she gave him a sedative and he drifted off in a state of limbo, completely relaxed but now semi-consciousness. A state he would remain in for the next twenty-four hours.

------------------

Before they took Austin to the hospital the scene back at the bar continued. Julie's mom walked up to her daughter and slapped her hard in the face, which caused her to lose balance and fall to the floor. Ryan tried to protect her, but Julies Dad grabbed him by the throat and told him to get out of here before he decided to kick his ass. They saw Ryan run out of the bar leaving Julie defenseless to her family.

The scene was horrific as Julie cried while still on the floor. Patricia and Lacy were sobbing and yelling at their mom, all of them angry to see their mom in the arms of another man. Both sets of parents were glaring at Julie as she sat on the ground with her head in her hands crying, and not wanting to look up at the crowd around her. She was completely humiliated, scared, and worried about Austin.

Her mom looked at her in disgust and said, "Get your ass up and get out of that whore dress right now. Put something respectful on and go to your husband, while he's still your husband! We are sickened by this and so ashamed to call you our daughter right now. Get up!"

Julie stood up and ran out of the bar up to her room. After the ambulance took Austin to the hospital, Julie's Mom and Dad went up to her room and read her the riot act. Her dad Bill was angry at his daughter for allowing herself to slip back to her adolescence and her slut ways. Mom tried to calm him down, but he wouldn't let it go.

"That man, your husband, gave you all of his love and treated you like a queen. He spent weeks planning to surprise you and celebrate your 20th wedding anniversary tonight, with your friends and family. He was giving you the most thoughtful gift of love, and you spent it almost naked with another man, in a public bar? I can't believe you're my daughter and I'm done," he said leaving her hotel room with a wave of tremendous anger towards his little girl.

Mom sat there in silence as Julie was sobbing and feeling about as low as any person could ever feel. The wise mother let her cry and let her realize what she had done and after some time said, "You need to be with your husband at the hospital and pray that he will be OK. You also need to pray that he will forgive you for your betrayal and actions. He's a good man, but I'm not sure how he will get past this, Julie."

An hour later, in jeans and a sweatshirt, Julie sat in the waiting room with her head in her hands still sobbing, all alone and by herself. The family and even her daughters did not want to be with her, as they felt she was the cause of their beloved dad's heart attack. Everyone was angry, hurt, and upset as they all waited for the updates.

Several doctors came out multiple times with news. Once they said his heart had stopped and they thought they had lost him, but they were able to bring him back.

Hearing how his heart stopped and how close he was to death caused Julie to sob and cry even harder, still alone and by herself. She prayed and begged God to please bring him back to her and she would make everything right again. She knew she loved him, and that Austin loved her, and all would be good.

After 10 hours of waiting, the doctor came out and said they were able to fix his heart and stabilize him. They said the next 24 hours are critical and if he makes it past the 24-hour timeframe, his chances to survive were good.

Tears and prays continued to flow from Julie, the girls, and both moms and dads. It was a quiet and somber scene. The nurse told them that Austin would be out for at least the next 12 hours, possibly a few days. He advised them to go back to the hotel and get some sleep. They promised to notify them if there were any changes.

Julie didn't sleep and continued to beg God for forgiveness. She believed it was her that caused the heart attack and if he died, her life was over. She had no reason to live without him. She cursed her sexual proclivity and desires and hated herself for what she had done. Julie now understood how many people were hurt and affected by her selfish actions and could not live with the guilt. She had nobody to turn to and was forced to suffer in her own sorrow.

++++ Visitors

Julie's tears and prays continued to flow nonstop as they sat in the waiting area with the girls, and both moms and dads.

Later the next evening Patricia and Lacey, his two daughters, were hugging his neck crying and happy he didn't pass over. They held their daddy until the nurse pried them off him, which made him smile and feel better.

Austin was weak beyond comprehension, but happy to see his family. Then he saw his mom and dad and asked them what had happened. He told them he didn't remember anything after they arrived at the hotel. Everything after that was just foggy in his head as he tried to remember what had happened.

Mom held his hand and said, "We were on the way to get the room set up for the anniversary party and you had a heart attack, dear. It was tough for a while, but you pulled through and the doctor says you're going to be ok, but you will need rest and no stress for several weeks."

"This is unbelievable. Where am I?"

"You're at Mercy Hospital, which has the best heart department in the area. They want to keep you here for several more days until they feel you're ready to go home. You had extensive surgery and need to heal."

"Where is Julie, is she here?" Austin said looking for his most prized possession, his wife.

"She was, but we sent her home to rest. We will bring her up later, you need to rest now." The truth was that the family and doctor, after hearing what brought on the heart attack, thought it was a good idea for Julie not to come until he was stable. Bringing back the memory of that night might cause some issues, and nobody wanted to take that chance.

"OK, but I really want to see her. Please bring her as soon as possible, I miss her so badly."

His mom was crying as she and Bill stepped outside feeling sorry for their son. They couldn't tell him what caused him to have that heart attack at that moment, especially in his condition. They were thankful he didn't remember what had happened. The doctor explained that shock can block things from a memory to prevent pain, but at some point, the memories will most likely return.

Julie found it difficult to find sleep while Austin was in the Hospital and missed him dearly. She continued to beg God for forgiveness every night while she cried in their bed. She believed it was her that caused the heart attack and if he died, her life was over. She had no reason to live without him. She cursed her sexual proclivity and desires and hated herself for what she had done. Julie now understood how many people were hurt and affected by her selfish actions and could not live with the guilt. She had nobody to turn to and had to suffer in her own sorrow.

++++ After the hospital stay

Two weeks later Austin was convalescing at home. Julie announced that she had quit her job and would stay home and take care of her husband, which made Austin, her mom, and her dad extremely happy. During this time Julie met with Austin's parents and apologized for her actions. She did not give them an explanation for her display, only regret and the promise to make it up to Austin. They agreed to keep the incident between themselves until Austin was back on his feet and then she would need to explain her actions and beg for his forgiveness. This was a close family, and they would not let this pass without complete honesty and openness.

Patricia and Lacy were 16 and 14 respectively and were still giving their mother the cold shoulder. Julie was patient and understood their hurt and didn't push them to forgive her. Instead, she just acted like the wonderful mother she had always been. The children were struggling with how their loving and sweet mom could allow herself to be in the arms of another man, someone other than their dad. They loved and idolized their dad and were angry that she could betray and hurt him so easily.

Austin was shocked to hear that Julie had quit her job because he knew how much she loved it and brought it up that evening as he lie in bed.

"Julie, why did you quit your job? We both know how much you love it and aren't you going to miss it?"

Hearing him say that brought a chill up her spine. Loving the job, going to miss it, those words stung but she didn't let on and just said, "We don't need the extra money, and I would rather be home with you and the girls. I don't need to be away from you anymore."

He smiled and held her hand and thanked her, as she sat there with heavy guilt. She wondered how he will respond when he remembers or finds out what she had been doing. She loved this man and had to make sure he knew how much she cared for him.

When the kids were asleep she lay next to Austin running her fingers through his hair and professing her love for him. She told him how much she appreciated the love he gave her and how he always treated her special. Julie told him she would never leave him, and they will be together forever.

Austin smiled and kissed his beautiful wife. He assumed his near-death trauma helped her realize how important their marriage was and he accepted her love and care. Julie was everything to him and he would give his life for her, and everyone knew that including Julie.