All Comments on 'To Cheat or Not To Cheat? Pt. 01'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

Kind of like it but didn't feel it was up to your usual standard. Still gave it a 4 star. Kind of hoping he ends up with his own little harem with the sisters and his partner.

kaidmankaidmanabout 4 years ago
an excellent quickie of a story

I enjoyed this you have a talent for characters and taking stories places that don't normally go there

jneric2691jneric2691about 4 years ago

Enjoyed the story! Can't wait to see how it develops.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 4 years ago
Liked and enjoyed the story

Not technically perfect writing but enjoying the plot and characters and good development and pacing. 5 stars.

Ok this is fantasy fiction so I give a pass that Allen is perfect to this point. I gave you 5 stars due to your hints that Allen may show human “weaknesses “ like falling in love and kindness to lesser mortals. Conflict and struggles make drama that adds to a storyline.

Need a conflict and some struggle for this to stay interesting. I am ok if Allen gathers 100 women into his harem. That should be more difficult than picking up a case of beer at the store.

How about Allen falls in love with both sisters and the bad guys track them down and Allen must face danger and loss of his loved ones for first time. Just a thought.

Looking forward to more.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Mysterious

Loving the undercover aspect, I mean what guy hasn't dreamed of being a secrecy agent? It's odd how much she loves him but still cheats all the time and he is just using her and then planned to dump her. I can't wait to see what happens with Tracy and Maria. Excellent writing as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
very strange story

what else ya got?

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 4 years ago
What a great start

This has the feel of one of the best stories of 2020. I hope the rest of this story is not delayed.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 4 years ago
Come on - really !!!

This story is crazy. A CIA agent needs a slut wife for a cover, for national security, come on now. He should have gotten another agent as a wife so there would be no screw ups, watch each other's back. Now he is screwed, by almost blowing his cover with his wife, sister in law, and Nate. Hopefully, the next chapter is a little bit different as far as directions it's going. Can almost see where this is going, a little predictable. But I still gave it 4stars...

jneric2691jneric2691about 4 years ago

I've read some of the comments for this story. Obviously, Greyheaded1 needs to read more of your submissions, as none of them are as simple as they seem. To often, many of the commenters read your stories, without really reading them, and miss the story completely.

Still hoping for more "Twilight City."

Jneric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Ok you've reeled me in. I'm game for another chapter. And for those bashing the story, you realize this is fiction, right?

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago

.... I have absolutely no idea where this story is going.

And this is, hands down, the best thing I can say about it.

I guess it's on to the next one. Hopefully, it will remains as bonkers as its first part was.

TitanTitsTitanTitsabout 4 years ago
You son of a bitch, I'm in.

Hook + Line = I'm ready to be pulled in.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
hmmmm

i gave 4* for trying but it easily can turn to a 1* depending on the direction. lol

it really doesn't make sense that he needs a slut for a cover ID

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Waiting

For a.Little clarification, you have me stumped with this one.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 4 years ago

Original, Waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NICE!

DAMN! I USED TO WRITE OP/ED ARTICLES FOR A NEWSPAPER AND ALSO WROTE FOR A COLLEGE ADMINISTRATION AND, ODDLY ENOUGH BEEN SOMEWHAT INVOLVED WITH SOME THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING IN THIS STORY. SO WHAT I'M LONG-WIINDEDLY SAYING IS THAT I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD GRASP OF THINGS. BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN MY PAST LIFE I AM INTERESTED IN "LOVING WIVES" STORIES. HAVING SAID THAT, THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ. (ALTHOUGH I THINK ALLAN IS GOING CLOSE TO THE EDGE WITH HIS IDENTITY ISSUES). MAN, THIS WAS GREAT!!!

Davidj001Davidj001almost 4 years ago
GOOD story!!

Looking forward to chapter 2, maybe 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Any chance of a chapter 2? Really liked the direction this was heading and the as yet unexplained CIA deep cover connection/

Wolfden999Wolfden999over 3 years ago

Great story, where is the next chapter?

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

More please.

But only gets 2/5 as it is unfinished

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

I can't remember the last LW story I read where a habitually cheating spouse was portrayed so sympathetically. I see that soul71 keeps a lot of things on the go, so we may not get follow up chapters when we would like. Personally, I am intrigued at the set up and how it plays out. Hope to see more of this.

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

After looking over the author's page and his links, I learned that he does publish quite a lot of erotica through different sources. One of his stories (starting with a chapter 1 like this one) from this year is available in book form for purchase. I don't have a problem with a person making money off their work; I just hope that he isn't floating story ideas to test response levels before finishing them. The one story from this year he has published is from what I felt was the weakest of his 2020 chapter 1 efforts so far.

Just something to keep in mind as I wait hopefully to see more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please finish this story line.

Good job on this one so far.

MrSpoojerMrSpoojerabout 3 years ago

Good story, I'd like to read the ending..

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

No second chapter or conclusion? I know how busy and prolific you are but this story deserves an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where is part 2? Please don't leave all us readers hanging?

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
Change a Spy Satellite Orbit?

GMAFBreak! Satellites do NOT change - or get their orbits (if human-made) changed - casually (nor often … takes a LOT of energy.) A military/CIA drone … maybe. But not even that for a hubby who is tracking his sweetie! His privately-owned small drone? Sure, when away from work. But Hubby was AT work in a US government building as a taxpayer-funded employe.

Bad start. Presenting Hubby Super-Spy as an unprofessional, undisciplined asshole.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“… before sending the spy satellite back to its regular orbit.”

Orbiting satellites cannot be moved around like balloons. Changing its position is limited by orbital geometry and physical laws.

“remembering the night they had stumbled upon an oasis”

Oases are like cities. One does not just "stumble upon" one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just for all the expert, Satellites in geo-synchronous orbit, can be positioned in a short time, over a specified area. It happens all the time.

Read your science books, don’t cheat to pass and you will know this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetically bad - worse than the cheesiest soap opera. No redeeming qualities in any of the characters. Couldn't you have at least written in a dog or a cat or a bird - just anything a reader could have liked?

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh well thought out nicely written fast with good descriptions and I did like the characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Darlene must be clinically insane. She lies and cheats but assumes it is normal and she's a good person. She claims to deeply love her husband but does only selfish and hateful things to him. She is about as warped and removed from reality as any character I've ever read. No STD's after fucking so many guys? Hardly likely!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Since this young woman seems to clearly love her husband; do you think she may be suffering from sex addiction? But as I understand it, the validity of "sex addiction" is debated amongst mental health professionals--although my understanding may be off.

Or maybe some other sort of psychological disorder? I have am absolute zero tolerance policy towards cheaters--anyone who would betray their husband of wife is a monstrous, pathetic, evil person--but something about the way you described her made me think she isn't in control of her actions.

Cool story man

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Not to start a fight or anything with anyone who thinks she clearly loves her husband but I have to say she doesn't love him if she did she wouldn't have fucked other guys the whole addicted to sex thing well most people are but it doesn't give the right to go behind someones back and fuck someone else the moment she said I DO should have been the last time she fucked another man there is no excuse for what she did that and she's stupid as fuck cheating on someone like him to start with when he can make her disappear with a snap of his fingers now before you try and say that the cia can't operate on us soil I'm well aware that there not supposed to but please tell me y'all ain't stupid enough to actually believe they don't anyone who has common sense knows they do which also says anyone who has common sense knows this wife in this non loving wife story doesn't love her husband that's just a slut

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

Not the best, but I like stories were the MC is a sleeping assassin so 3*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Darlene is I imagine a bit like so many women out there. They want the safety and stability of a loving husband at home but the freedom to go out and fuck around as they wish, but not wanting their husband to have that same freedom. Yeah, fuck you slut. Go die in a fire. Learn to stay loyal and keep your damn legs closed except for the one you're in a relationship with, or suffer the fucking consequences. People like that are some of the worst humanity has to offer I swear. What was interesting was all the weird lines she drew as if it was some kind of concession for justifying her slutty ways. She doesn't let her lovers badmouth her husband, she doesn't let them come inside her and they always wear a rubber, etc. To be honest all that sounds like horseshit that only a story writer could come up with, to create a character that doesn't seem the least bit plausible.

Everything that is stated in the story makes it seem she wants to be with Allen, loves him, respects him, doesn't want to hurt him, and he gives her everything she needs. But why the fuck does she still sleep around? I don't get it. Sex addiction? Seems like bullshit to me. The claims that her pussy belongs to him and him alone but she lets others fuck it. I just can't understand any of the logic in this story. Is it meant to be nonsensical? Maybe poking fun at the whole Loving Wives category? I can't take it seriously otherwise. This story only served to aggravate me. The wife character was just nonsensical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES