To Corrupt a Pokemon Trainer Ch. 05

Story Info
Trainer takes control in her next challenge (Reader's POV).
8k words
4.77
11k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mastermon
mastermon
485 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are over the age of consent, and are original creations. This is not a pokephilia story, but does take place in the Pokemon universe. All sex acts are between humans.

To my readers: Thank you for the feedback. Please feel free to comment, and send me any thoughts or suggestions you might have. I hope you're enjoying the series!

*******

You awaken late in the morning feeling equal parts refreshed and sore. The abuse your bruised body had been through the day prior taking its toll, you carefully climb out of bed and find a note on the table. You unfold it and scan the familiar handwriting.

"Good morning, slut. I'm giving you the day off to recover. Please make yourself at home and enjoy your free time however you'd like. I'll return later tonight."

You place the letter on the table and stretch your arms over your head, yawning. It was to be a rest day then. Your battered pussy could certainly use the break. You wonder how you might spend your time when you hear a knock at the door.

"Hello, Miss. I hope I haven't woken you," says Gerard in his usual professional sounding tone.

You can't help but speculate on how the butler always seems to show up within minutes of you leaving the bed, but you answer him warmly. "Hi Gerard! No, I just got up. Come on in," you welcome him while running your fingers through your hair and tossing it behind your shoulders. He enters the bedroom, smiling, and holding a neatly folded, short stack of clothes.

"I have your clean laundry here," he states, approaching you. You recognize the revealing outfit that you had given him a couple days ago. The same one that you had caught him secretly masturbating with, unbeknownst to him.

"Thank you! I hope they weren't too dirty," you say suggestively, taking the garments from him.

"Nothing I couldn't handle, Ma'am," Gerard replies. His gaze wanders your blemished, naked form for a second. "Pardon me, but are you alright? You look as though you had a rough day."

You sigh and sit on the edge of the bed. "Yeah, it was pretty intense," you explain, recalling the shrouded bits of memory from yesterday. You start telling him about the experience, and he joins you, sitting beside you and listening intently. You reveal how James had not been satisfied with your initial "Payment" and enslaved you through hypnosis. As you process the memories, you notice a great conflict bubbling in your mind. On one hand, the images of the dirty old man and his treatment of you were appalling, but your wires had been crossed in such a way under Hypno's spell that a part of you remembers what it felt like to be a willing, even thrilled participant. Some piece of your consciousness lingers in that state of mind, and you feel a wetness spreading between your legs as you detail James' repeated raping to the butler.

"That's horrible. I'm sorry that happened to you, but I'm glad you're safe now," Gerard comforts, wrapping an arm around you and gently squeezing you against him.

"Thanks, yeah. It's good to be home again," you murmur, leaning into him. You notice a bulge had formed in his slacks and you playfully tap on it with your finger. "Gerard! Did my story get you excited?"

"Erm! My sincerest apologies Ma'am. I'm afraid I cannot control my body's natural reactions. I assure you it does not mean I condone any of that brute's actions," he says hurriedly, removing his arm and leaning away from you a bit.

"Aw, that's okay! No harm done," you reassure him and lean back in, resting your head on his shoulder. "I appreciate you letting me vent and process all of it. Honestly...it's crazy to admit it, but it wasn't so bad really. I mean, while it was happening, I enjoyed yesterday quite a lot. I know it sounds backwards, but most of my recollection of the day is of when I wanted him more than anything. I guess I'm having trouble controlling my body's reactions too." You squeeze your thighs together and wiggle your hips.

Gerard's eyes widen slightly at your confession, and he replies, "That is surprising, but I suppose hypnosis is a complicated matter after all."

"Seriously...He instantly had me wrapped around his finger and all I could think about was how I could serve him, and how much I wanted him to fuck me."

"It was not your fault though. I'm sure anyone would have succumbed to such a powerful force."

"I know...but at the same time, it's kind of my fault too. I'm the one who showed up there with the intention of giving myself to him like a slut." Gerard starts to protest but you cut him off. "No, it's alright. I am one. I'm proud of it. I'm not afraid to admit it." You drop a hand to your pink lips and tease the damp entrance. "See? Even now, I can't help but play with myself."

The butler's eyes follow your glistening fingers, and he says, "By all means, Miss. Would you like some privacy?"

"Mmm...You can stay and watch...if you want," you suggest, laying on your back and spreading your legs, so he has a direct view of your pussy. He remains still and wordlessly nods his answer. You lightly stroke your drooling slit for him as he drinks in your seductive pose. "Ugh...I'm so bad...Pleasuring myself to the thought of that ugly monster defiling me...Ngh..." A delightful warmth begins emanating from your sex as you give in to your shameful thoughts. "Did you know I was this naughty, Gerard?"

The entranced man looks at you longingly, searching for the right response. "I suppose...I had an idea," he says. You rest your bare foot on his bulging crotch and gently rub it back and forth, causing him to gasp lightly. You feel his strained cock expand further as you tease it, and a bead of sweat rolls down his forehead. You are clearly driving him mad, and you love how it makes you feel.

"Oooh...You're getting all big for me, you dirty old man. You thinking about what it would be like if I was your little sex slave for a day?"

"Ugh...Ma'am, this is quite inappropriate...I would never lay a finger on my lord's property in that way," he says uncomfortably.

You giggle. "I know you wouldn't, that's why I trust you. But..." You press your foot more firmly onto his confined hard-on. "...If I were to ask you to...lay your fingers on me...you wouldn't deny me, would you?"

"It is my duty to serve," he mutters.

"I want you to lick my pussy and help me cum, Gerard."

"Yes, Ma'am," replies the butler, as if it were a common, every day request. He takes your foot in hand, squeezes it, lifts it to his mouth, and kisses it tenderly. He then sets it aside, and slides onto his stomach, coming face to face with your creamy cunt. Gerard takes a long, deep breath through his nostrils, immersing himself in your sweet scent.

"Please be gentle. I'm still very sore down there," you request. He nods in agreement, and lightly traces the length of your folds with the tip of his tongue, flicking it upwards as it makes contact with your clit. "Oh, fuck yesss..." You coo in encouragement. He repeats the same careful movements, making you squirm with need. "Ahhh...mmmm...give me more...please..."

He presses harder, flattening his tongue and slowly running it from bottom to top. You shudder and moan while you idly play with your tits. "Mmm...you taste heavenly," he says softly. You can feel your juices running freely now, and he happily laps them up. Gerard steadily builds the pressure, while drawing random shapes along your clit.

"Nnnghh...Oh my God...You're so good at this...Fuck!" You start bucking your hips against him, desperate for more stimulation. He gets louder and more frantic with his movements, mirroring your escalating cries of pleasure. You shout, "Gaah yes! Keep doing that!" He grips your creamy thighs and pushes you open further, noisily sucking at your clit and tonguing your dripping hole. You notice him thrusting his own hips into the bed, unable to suppress his natural response to the writhing beauty before him.

You feel your orgasm swiftly approaching, and arch your back as you squeeze your breasts. "Nnnnghhh! Yes! Yes! YES! You're gonna make me cummmmm!" He swirls his tongue wildly and holds you firmly down against the bed with your thighs. "Ahhh FUUUUCK!" You scream as you finally climax. Your trembling legs automatically try to close, but he prevents you from moving as he forcefully massages your throbbing clit. You shake violently in his grip as you claw at your chest, lost in blissful satisfaction.

Once you finally come down from your peak, you sit up and leap at him, throwing your arms around his neck. "Thank you! Mmmm, that felt so fucking good," you exclaim, planting a kiss on his lips.

"Any time, Miss," he replies, face glistening with your juices.

"Now for your turn, Mister," you murmur, hands slithering down to his waist band.

"That won't be necessary, but thank you," Gerard says looking down at his crotch. A large wet spot had formed, indicating the butler had already finished in his pants. He stands up, and straightens himself out. He turns back to you and asks, "Would you like to join me for breakfast?"

His sudden withdrawal and following request catches you off guard, and you think it through. A hearty meal and some time being productive sounds like exactly what you need. "Sure! Can I help you prepare it?"

"Certainly!" The butler motions to your stack of clothes. You excitedly jump to your feet, and slip into your tight-fitted threads.

"Lead the way, sir!" You follow Gerard out of the room and through the vast home to a sparkling kitchen. You assist him to your best ability as he instructs you on the steps required to prepare a breakfast fit for the status of the estate. You share several laughs together, and enjoy flirting with him as he demonstrates his considerable knowledge in the culinary arts. He brushes against you several times throughout the process, and takes every opportunity to press his crotch into your ass when teaching you something. After sitting down and thoroughly enjoying the fruits of your labor, Gerard thanks you for your assistance. You return your own gratitude, insisting that the pleasure was all yours.

You decide to catch the rest of the daylight and spend some time outside with your Pokemon. You casually explore the grounds of the compound with your loyal team. They seem elated to be out and about with their beloved trainer after not seeing much action for a few days. As dusk approaches, you head back inside and eat a delicious dinner with Gerard. As a thank you to him, you walk over to his seat and seductively strip out of your clothes. You toss them at him and wink, before strolling out of the dining room, hips swaying.

Back in Master's quarters, you enjoy a long, relaxing bath, and get into bed. You fall into a deep slumber almost immediately in the comforting embrace of the silky sheets, your sore body taking the opportunity to recover.

"Rise and shine, my slut." You hear the distinctive voice of your master, and open your eyes to see him standing over you. He extends his hand, offering you two small pills. "Sleep is the best medicine for a worn out whore, but these will take care of the rest. I want you feeling one-hundred percent today." You take the medicine and wash it down with a glass of water he hands you. The long, peaceful sleep has you feeling much better already.

"Thanks, Master. Good morning!" You sit up and stretch your limbs.

"We're going to have some fun. Put this on," he instructs, handing you a small, black dress. You stand and slip into the snug clothing. It's a similarly tight fit to the one you wore the night you met him. The top swooped low along your chest, and the skirt barely covered the upper-most region of your thighs. "Sexy," you murmur, admiring how it hugs your curves and accentuates your cleavage. "So what's the plan?"

"We're going to spend the day in Glimber City. Let's get going," says Master, leading you out of the room. You follow him outside where you both climb onto Skarmory and set off. You had heard of Glimber for its beautiful parks and bustling night-life, but never visited it yourself. Apparently the region is quite far, and you take the opportunity to try to get some of your many questions answered as you travel.

"Master? What's the deal with that Hypno?"

He takes a moment to ponder your question, and replies, "Well, I spent several years training it to effectively use hypnosis on humans. As you know firsthand, the ability is quite powerful. Hypno is just a means to an end. To be honest, I prefer not to rely on it in favor of my own charm, but the Pokemon can help speed things along when need be. You'll understand my meaning further in the future."

You stop yourself from pressing him further on the subject. Eventually, you touch down in Glimber, and find yourself surrounded with the tallest buildings you've ever seen. There are people everywhere, walking this way and that, busily going about their day. "Now this is a city," you say in awe.

"It's the number one spot in the region for business and pleasure," Master explains. "Let's spend the afternoon battling at the famous Silver Park."

"That sounds fun!" You walk side by side with him through the city, taking in the sights, until you arrive at the massive, bustling park. You and Master spend the next few hours watching, discussing, and participating in various Pokemon battles. You have a great time, and make a point to tease as many of the other trainers as possible in your tight dress. When the sky turns orange, Master beckons you, and you leave the oversized public garden together.

"Next stop is Emerald Bar," he says. "That's where the real fun begins." After strolling along several blocks, you follow him into the large, crowded lounge. The expansive room is littered with tables and booths alike, most of them filled with all sorts of people. Excited chattering and trendy music fills yours ears as Master leads you through the masses. He finds an empty table in one corner of the building, and the two of you seat yourselves.

"I have a new challenge for you to complete tonight, slut. I think you'll enjoy it," he reveals. You lean in and listen carefully to his description. "You will need to learn that different personalities come with different tastes. Some men, for example, would prefer that you come on to them strongly, making them feel desired and sought after. Others are more inclined to violation, meaning they get off on corrupting the delicate and innocent. What I'd like to see you accomplish tonight, is to drive someone to take you by force. You will need to have them believe that you are not consenting, and carefully build their desire to the point where they take you anyway. I will be close by in case anything goes wrong." He reaches into his pocket and produces a small vial filled with a deep purple liquid. Handing it to you, he adds, "This, I'm sure you remember, will make the task far more manageable. Use it if you wish. You may select anyone in the bar as your target."

You remember the juice from the special berry fondly. You had consumed a small amount with Master a few nights prior and it drove you insane with lust, making you both insatiable for an entire night. Your pussy grows wet at the memory of his persistent, drooling erection flooding your insides again and again. You smile at him and say, "Alright, I'll do it."

You scan the room, seeking out your victim. "My choice...Might as well be someone attractive," you think, "But also he needs to have the potential to rape me? Whatever that means..." You spot a booth across the room with four young, handsome guys noisily celebrating. "Well I'd be happy to fuck any one of them," you whisper to yourself, studying the good-looking foursome for a while. You notice that one of them is more built than the others, and seems to be dominating the conversation. You observe him seemingly flirting with a waitress and openly checking out her body each time she passes them. "I think I found my guy," you murmur, straightening up and leaving Master's table.

"Have fun, whore," Master says.

You nervously approach the group of rowdy men, concealing the vial in your clenched fist. You stop at the edge of the booth, smiling, until one of them notices your presence. "Hey guys, mind if I join you?" The table falls silent for the first time since you spotted them, and you can feel all four pairs of eyes on you.

"Of course!" The largest of them shouts, sliding over and patting the small space on the bench next to him. "Have a seat, beautiful." You notice a couple of the other men shoot their buddy disapproving looks, but no one says anything else.

"Thanks!" You plop yourself into the cramped section and introduce yourself, shaking hands with each of them. You learn that the large thigh nestled against your own belongs to Mike, who is sitting next to Sam. Across from you is Jason and Seth. The foursome is even more handsome up close, and you find your palm beginning to sweat around the container of juice.

"What's your drink, babe?" Mike asks you, extending his arm over the back rest behind you.

"Um, whatever you guys are having is fine," you reply.

"More beer it is then!" He exclaims, turning and rudely waving his arm around to summon help. A waitress walks by, and he calls out to her, "Yo, can we get another pitcher and an extra glass, hot stuff?" She rolls her eyes and gives you a quick frown as if to say, "What are you doing with this jerk?" She then nods her head, and walks to the bar.

You ask, "So, what are you guys up to tonight?"

"We WERE having a bro's night, no offense," Jason answers with a hint of annoyance.

"Oh stop! It's still a bro's night. You bitches are just jealous that I'm the only one here single enough to chat up this smokeshow," he argues, nudging you with his shoulder.

"Whatever, Mike. Why are you always such an ass?" Seth asks rhetorically, taking a sip from his mug.

"It's 'cause his daddy never hugged him," pokes Sam. The trio laugh at their friend's expense, who shrugs it off and chugs the rest of his beer. The waitress returns and distractedly sets the items on the table before hurrying off.

Mike, openly staring at her ass, crudely announces, "See now, she's fine, for sure. But this one here is NEXT LEVEL hot," He puts his arm on your shoulder and lightly jostles you around, causing your chest to jiggle. You can't believe what an absolute dick he is; you chose your mark well.

The five of you spend some time drinking and swapping stories. The men are clearly becoming drunk, and you feel a pleasant buzz taking hold of you as well. You try and find an opportunity to spike Mike's drink, but he and his friends' eyes wander to you constantly, sneaking peeks at you more openly with each gulp of alcohol.

Mike eventually waves the waitress down again, who reluctantly approaches the table. "Bring us two more pitchers, but with different beers. I wanna try some new stuff," he demands. She scurries off, and he says to the group, "I gotta piss." Turning to you he adds, "Excuse me, sexy." You slide off the bench to make room for him, and he shuffles past you. You feel his hand graze your ass as he departs.

"Sorry about Mike," Sam says to you. "He's a real douche bag when he drinks. I'm surprised you're still here, to be honest."

"Well, I was super bored today, and you guys are all really nice...not to mention attractive. This is fun!" You exclaim with cheer, raising your glass. "To hot dudes!"

The group laughs and joins you in your inclusive toast. You do your best to just enjoy the moment and charm the strangers. "So the three of you all have girlfriends?"

"Yup, and Sammy here is getting married soon, the traitor," answers Seth.

"Congrats, Sam!" You motion with your drink and take another sip.

"Thank you," he says, smiling. "And, I assume you're single?"

"That's right," you reply.

mastermon
mastermon
485 Followers