To Corrupt a Pokemon Trainer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You cum over and over as you lay there in total submission while they fight each other for the chance to unload into your cunt again. The trio is insatiable, and they spend the next hour or so pumping you full of fresh semen, or covering your smooth skin with it if your pussy and throat are occupied. You are reduced to a mindless, sticky heap of flesh; a shared breeding bitch to be stuffed and fucked and abused. "Ugh, I love being such an absolute fucking slut..." The thought rings in your ears as you slowly lose consciousness.

--

You awaken at some point to the pain of your knees scraping the pavement and an incredible pressure stretching your cunt. Your head rests on Sam's thigh, his passed out form sprawled out under you. You are still being fucked by one of them, and they feel huge. You look back to see a sweaty, muscular Mike, ramming his hips into your ass and grunting like a beast.

"Oh, fuck, Mike..." You coo lazily at him. "Finally taking your turn with me?"

"Ugh! Yeah! God fucking damn, slut! Oooff... I see I missed quite the gang bang. Grfff! So horny! I already came in you like eight times while you were asleep!"

"Ohhmm...Yesss...Your cock is fucking massive...Ahhh...Are you trying to knock me up? I was hoping you would use me too..."

"Fuuuuck! I've never come this many times in a row. Ugh! I think I'm destined to make you pregnant!"

"Ahh...Mike...oh my God...I'm gonna cum on your giant dick..."

"Gahhh! Fuck yeah, whore! Your little womb is mine now. You stand no chance against my dominant sperm!"

"Ugghh! YES! Breed me with your alpha cum! FUCK!" You climax hard, your cunt tightly gripping his incredibly thick length. Your tunnel contracts and your eyes roll back as his fat, meaty head rams into your cervix and starts blasting it with semen. "Ohhhh! Miiiike! That feels so fucking good!"

"That's cause you're being taken by a REAL man now, bitch!" He boasts and squeezes your ass meat while his cock continues to spurt.

"Uggghhh, yesss...As soon as I spotted you I knew you'd know how to treat a slut like me," you encourage his dominance.

"I knew you were thirsty for me, baby. I bet your little pussy was soaking just being in my presence." He brags, pulling your hair and bending you up towards him while he starts thrusting again.

"Ahh! It was! Oh! My! I figured you had a big dick, but holy fucking shit! I'm so glad I woke up!" You aren't lying. Mike's ridiculous erection is hitting you in the perfect spots, and your cunt is gushing around him.

"How many times did these dorks cum in you anyway?" He asks, pounding your much smaller frame like a rag doll.

"Nnngh! I dunno! So many times! I lost count!"

"Well, we need to make sure that their wimpy sperm loses the race, don't we?"

"Ugghhh...Fuck yes...drown me in your superior cum..." His fixation on breeding you is so hot. "Gosh, I love this berry," you think.

"I bet their measly little dicks didn't feel half as good as mine," he continues.

"Mmm! Not even close! You are so much better!"

"That's right, slut! Now beg me for my load!"

"Ohmm! Please cum inside me again, you fucking big dick alpha!"

"Alright bitch! I can feel it! Ahhhgghh!" He slaps against you furiously and squeezes your tits with his large hands.

"OH FUCK! ME TOOOOO!" You both climax simultaneously while he fucks you senseless. Your drenched cunt spasms wildly, milking his massive cock for all its worth. Your stomach bulges slightly as he adds to the already copious amounts of jizz filling every space within you. You both rest for a minute, breathing heavily and relishing the shared pleasure. "Oh my God Mike...Please tell me you're not done yet," you plead.

"Not even close, slut," he growls, flexing his hard meat inside of you.

Mike fucks you at least a dozen more times, continuously boasting about himself and injecting you with his virile seed until he eventually passes out. You lay there in a blissful daze, your cunt oozing semen, surrounded by the unconscious group of men who had spent every last bit of energy they possessed using your body. A sense of pride and accomplishment wells up within you. You feel like some otherworldly succubus who had taken over their minds and driven them to abandon all reason for the chance to have you.

You soon hear a familiar gait approaching and look over to see Master strolling towards you. He slowly claps his hands and smiles as he draws near, eventually extending a hand to help you to your feet. "That was quite the performance, slut. Something tells me you quite enjoyed yourself tonight."

"Ugh, yes Master. That was fucking incredible. Thank you."