To Corrupt a Pokemon Trainer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The server returns and drops off two full pitchers. You realize this might be the perfect opportunity. Mike's cup is empty, but you get an idea. You casually place your mug into your lap, and empty the contents of the vial into it while the others are distracted by Seth making some generic marriage joke. You then lift one of the heavy containers and pour it into your glass. You pretend to take a sip, and say, "Ew, this one's not for me. I'm gonna try the other brew. He can just drink this one." You place the alcohol and berry juice mixture down where Mike sat and pour yourself a glass from the second pitcher.

"I can drink what?" His deep voice startles you as he goes to sit, pushing into you. You slide down the bench towards Sam.

"I poured this for you!" You smile at him and nudge the special liquid in his direction.

"Thanks, babe," Mike says, raising the glass to his lips and taking a second to smell it. He takes a small sip and cringes. "Ugh, is this one of those pale ales? No thanks." Your heart leaps as he pours the spiked beer back into the pitcher with the matching color.

"Both of you are not a fan, eh? Well I love me some pale," says Sam, taking the container and filling his glass to the brim. The other two mutter in agreeance and hold out their empty mugs for him to add to. You try your best to mask your shock, and sit there in amazement at how badly your plan had backfired. You glance over to Master in the corner, sitting in the shadows and reading something on his phone. You decide against asking for help. You were about to have three very horny men on your hands, and would have to continue to think on your feet.

After several minutes, the effects are becoming apparent. The trio you had mistakenly drugged are visibly more intoxicated and shifting around in their seats. They are also far more obvious in their attempts to check you out, and you repeatedly catch each of them staring longingly at your swelling cleavage.

Mike picks up on the shift that had occurred. "You dudes alright? You all look like you just smoked a fat Oran root or something."

Laughing, Jason answers, "That's why pale is the shit man! It's so much stronger."

"For real? Alright, let's see if I can stomach it," says Mike, who then rises to his feet and makes a big display of chugging the remainder of the pitcher. He burps loudly and plops back down next to you. "Not so bad I guess. Especially when you open your throat and just take it all down at once," he says, winking at you.

"Oh man. Make that FOUR very horny men," you think to yourself. You know you're in for a wild night, and smile wickedly at the thought of these good-looking guys all over you.

You notice that Sam had slowly inched his way closer, his leg lightly grazing yours now. There wasn't much room to begin with on the modestly sized bench, but he had definitely spread out and was to trying make contact with you. You return his attempts to reach you, and slowly slide your thigh over, parting your legs and pressing your skin into him. You steal a glance and find that he is seemingly engaged watching Mike boast, attempting to hide his actions under the table.

Sam places a hand on your tender thigh and starts rubbing its length. You lift it and open up more, draping your bare leg over his. Your tight dress rises, stretched across the roots of your lower limbs. If someone was under the table they could easily see your exposed pussy, which was getting slicker by the minute. He suddenly squeezes your thigh forcefully, and you barely manage to avoid flinching. You can feel his intense desire through his firm grip. You shoot him a look, and he does the same, your eyes locking for a second.

"I think Sam should get a little action since he's gonna be tied down soon," you suggest to the group. You see his face light up out of the corner of your eye.

"Now we're talking!" Mike pounds his fist on the table. "Let's see...gotta be some sluts in here that would give him a lap dance or something," he says, peering around the noisy room.

"Hmm...Well I'm here! I don't really know how to dance, but I could sit on your lap while we drink. Just an innocent little thrill for the groom-to-be, right?"

"Yeah! That would be fun!" Sam agrees excitedly.

"Whaaat. You should be on me by now..." Mike protests as if he had already claimed you for himself.

"C'mon man, it's Sammy's night, let him have a bit of harmless fun," argues Jason, who is likely rock-hard at the mere thought of you doing something slightly naughty.

"Yeah, what am I, your girlfriend or something?" You tease Mike, while lifting your butt off of the seat and scooting over to Sam. You nestle your ass into him, and instantly feel his stiff cock through his pants. He leans back into the corner of the booth, getting more comfy and making more room for you to maneuver. Everyone takes a sip of their drink, unsure of what to do next and trying to avoid ogling your body, which is more visible above the table now.

Seth breaks the silence with a question. "So how does it feel to have a sexy woman on top of you that isn't your girl?"

"Ugh, really fucking good," responds Sam, probably more honestly than he would have been if not for the intoxicating affect of the berry juice and alcohol. He hangs one arm over your thigh and takes another swig.

"I bet..." Jason murmurs longingly. The men seem to be having more and more trouble concealing their building lust.

"You fuckers are getting creepy," Mike laughs. "This reminds me, did I tell you guys about the time I was getting a lap dance and the bitch was so into me she squirted?" As Mike goes into his far-fetched tale, Sam's hidden hand traces the length of your inner thigh, slipping underneath the taught fabric of your dress. His wandering fingers make contact with your wetness, and he glides them along your lips. You press your ass into his hardness more firmly and wiggle the slightest bit, so as not to be too obvious. He moans just loud enough for you to hear it. His finger teases your creamy entrance, pressing harder with each passing, until it finally slips into you.

Luckily the others are distracted by the hypothetical, big-titted slut that Mike has been describing in great detail, because you visibly shudder as Sam plunges another finger deep into your tight hole. He uses his invading hand to pull you against him more forcefully as he thrusts into you, causing your ass to rock slightly along his throbbing shaft.

"Fuck..." Sam mutters, a little too loudly. Everyone looks at him. He straightens up suddenly and adds, "That fucking stripper sounds hot, man!"

"Hot!? Have you even been listening, dude? She was a fucking sex goddess, and she couldn't keep her hands off of me!" Mike continues, unaware that his friend is fingering you right next to him. "Damn, that beer is really starting to hit me now. Anyone wanna join me for a smoke?"

The other three pairs of eyes fall on you, waiting to see what your answer will be. "Nah, I don't smoke. Enjoy!" Your voice shakes slightly as Sam works your soaking cunt, but no one seems to notice. Everyone chimes in that they aren't feeling up to it, and Mike stumbles away from the table. Jason wastes no time filling his obnoxious friend's empty seat.

"I want a turn," he says simply, parting his legs a bit and making no attempt to hide his bulge.

"Back off dude," Sam growls. The horny men are really starting to lose themselves to the potent chemicals. You could easily cum if you continue letting him play with you, but you want to get each of them to the point where they have no other option but to take you by force. That would surely make Master proud.

"He deserves some fun too, Sam. I'll come back to you," you assure him. You grab his wrist and try to pull him out of you, but he resists. You lock eyes with him and pull again. This time he allows you to remove his fingers and lift off of him. You rotate your backside towards Jason and plop down onto him. He immediately wraps an arm around your waist and runs his hand from your hip to just below your breast, stealing a feel of your curves.

"Ooh, Jason..." You open up more, feeling less inhibited now that the group is heavily under the influence and not thinking straight. "Couldn't wait to get your hands on me?"

"You're so fucking gorgeous," he murmurs, tightly squeezing either side of your slim waist and rocking you back and forth. Seth is the next to lose control, and he hurriedly joins your side of the table, pushing you and Jason down the bench towards Sam to make room. You are now tightly surrounded by the lust-crazed men, and beneath the table several hands grope your smooth flesh. Their shameless exploration of your body is making your pussy drool, and you are undoubtedly soaking the bottom of your dress.

The top of the skirt had been pushed up all the way to your hips now, and you feel the heat of multiple fingers competing to burrow into your folds from different angles. You move your hands to the confined erections on either side of you and caress them. "Mmm...three hard cocks touching me at the same time. This is new," you think. An audible moan escapes your lips as you are penetrated again while someone presses on your clit.

"What's going on here?" A voice startles all four of you and your movements freeze. The waitress stands at the end of the table glaring at you.

"Um, we're just getting cozy," you stammer.

"Uh huh...well you guys can get as cozy as you'd like somewhere else, but there will be no fucking at my table tonight, got it?"

The fingers in you quickly withdraw, making you gasp. "Ahh...Sorry, we'll leave," you

say in embarrassment.

"I'll call the police if you're still here when I get back," she warns, leaving you. You hear her say under her breath, "Fucking dumb slut..."

"Well, I could use some fresh air anyway," you announce, rising from Jason's lap. The men eagerly climb out of the booth and follow you towards the door. You glance over at Master on your way out, and he nods at you. He is now sitting across from a beautiful young woman, leaving you curious.

The cool night air embraces you as you step into the darkness outside. You feel a chill on your wet inner thighs as you walk around the corner in search of a more private space. You step into a dark alley along the back wall of the bar and grin to yourself, planning your next move. "This should work. I just have to remember to not let them know I want it," you think.

As you lead the pack of red-blooded males deeper into the alley, you come across what appears to be Mike, slumped against the wall, seemingly passed out. "Ha! I knew that show-off was screwed when he chugged the rest of that beer," laughs Seth.

"More for us," Jason says devilishly, grabbing your wrist and pulling you towards him. The men quickly circle you.

"Hey! Guys, wait!" You shout at them to pause, but their hands still extend towards you. "What are you doing!?" You wrestle the bottom of your dress back from Sam's fist.

"What do you mean? You obviously lead us out here so we could fuck you," argues Jason.

"Ugh, no! Just because we got a little snugly back there doesn't mean I'm some slut who will just give it all up to you guys! I barely know you!" You snap back at him.

"Snugly!?" Sam roars. "You were creaming all over yourself and us, you fucking tease!"

He grabs the hem of your dress again and tries to tug it upwards past your defensive arm.

"Ok. Well, things got a little out of hand, I'll admit. But that still doesn't give you a free pass to my body," you persist. "Plus you guys have girlfriends!" The anger and frustration in the air surrounding you is unmistakable.

Seth shouts at you next. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me! You've got me so hard that I'm about to explode!"

Sam agrees, "Seriously! I've never been so damn horny in my life!"

"Yeah, it fucking hurts," complains Jason. "Tough luck, bitch. You're just gonna have to deal with the consequences." He clasps his hand over your mouth and pulls you against him. Your arms flail, but Seth catches them, giving Sam the opportunity to pull your dress up so that it bunches around your stomach. He's assaulting your sex within a second, roughly plunging into your wetness. You squirm around on his hand, faking your attempt to escape, but relishing his dancing fingers. You had finally done it. You'd pushed them to their limits, and with the help of the special berry, driven them to take you without your consent.

Jason, still holding you tightly from behind and muffling your protests, claws at the top of your dress, pulling it down and exposing your bare chest. He roughly gropes one of your fleshy orbs while Sam sucks at the other. You continue to fight back just enough to make your unwillingness believable, but not so hard that you put yourself in danger. You know full well that the three large men could seriously hurt you if they needed to, and that there probably isn't much they won't do at this point for the chance to sink their desperately needy cocks into you.

"Dude, make room," grunts Jason. You feel his warm hardness pushing against your pussy, which is still being violated by Sam. The fingers are withdrawn from your soaking cunt and immediately replaced by Jason's cock as he pushes into you.

"FUMMMMPF!" You cry out in pleasure as his pulsing rod pierces and stretches you. Sam quickly releases his own dick and pulls your head towards it by your hair. "NOOOOGGHHH!" You manage to exclaim your false dissent for a brief moment as your face is released from Jason's clutches only to be promptly stuffed full of Sam's fat hard-on. Both men groan ecstatically in unison, relishing the feel of finally occupying your wet holes.

Your tits swing wildly under you as you are roughly fucked from both ends. The men, blinded from the lusty daze of the berry, pay your comfort no regard and harshly slam into you in an effort to achieve their releases. If the effects on them are anything like what you experienced with Master, you know that they won't be satisfied any time soon. You couldn't be happier, bent over like a spit-roast on these hot dicks, and your first orgasm ripples through you. Your squeezing cunt proves to be too much for Jason, who joins you in climax and deposits his thick load into you.

Seth, who has been furiously jerking himself and fondling you, notices his friend's completion and shoves Jason off of your trembling body. You barely manage to stay standing, but he grabs your hips and plunges his cock into your cum filled pussy. You've never felt like such an objectified cock sleeve, to be pumped full of semen by one dick and immediately filled by another. It felt incredible, and you silently thank Master for enabling you to experience this.

Sam's grunts escalate, and you feel his meat swell in your mouth as he starts spurting his own seed down your throat. Your fingers dig into his thighs as you struggle to hold yourself up while he fills your belly. "Fuck! Take all that cum you teasing slut," he roars.

"Ughhh...I'm still so fucking hard!" Jason shouts, stroking his slimy erection. "I'm already gonna burst again. What the fuck!? Aaaaghhhh!" He points his twitching cock at you and starts shooting long ropes across your lower back. Seth then bottoms out and you feel him flooding your womb with his gooey release. You are being coated with cum inside and out as the horny studs have their way with you.

Sam finally pulls out of your throat and you choke as you fill your lungs with cool air. "Oh my fucking God you guys!" You figure you've kept the act up long enough. "You're big cocks are making me feel so good...Ngh, I need more! Get on the ground, Sam!" You place your hands on his chest and follow him as he lowers himself to a sitting position, his rigid dick pointing straight up and leaking precum down its length. You situate your soaked lips over him, dribbling his friends' mixed seed on his tool as you smoothly envelop it with your tight cunt. "Ahhh Yess...Fuck, Sam...Here's the lap dance I promised." You start rotating your hips, grinding against him as his hands wander your body.

The other two attackers take their places on either side of you, stabbing at your face with their oozing cocks. You take each of them in your hand and alternate worshiping them with your tongue while Sam thrusts into you below, mirroring the movements of your hips. "Unnnghh, you guys have so much fucking cum for me. I need all of it, okay?" You play into the fact that their intoxicated minds are consumed by the need to breed you. "Shoot all of your hot sperm into me and claim my unprotected womb. Nnnghh...Which one of you will knock me up?"

The men grunt approvingly as you tend to their throbbing hard-ons. "I'm going to fuck a baby into you, bitch," Sam groans, squeezing your waist and penetrating you more forcefully.

"Ugh, Yes! Empty your big balls into me! Ohhfff...What would your fiancé say if she saw you ravishing this slutty cunt?"

"Unngh! Fuck her! I need this! I need to make you pregnant! Uuuuhh...here it comes!" Sam slams into you a final time, lifting his ass off of the ground, and explodes. His thick jets of semen flood your insides, adding to the creamy concoction of seed deep within you. You moan wantonly around Seth's dick as you bob your head on it, tasting more salty precum with each movement. He grabs the back of your head suddenly and shivers as he starts filling your mouth with his ejaculate. You swallow each glob of his cream as it coats your tongue.

Sam, still rock-hard in your overflowing, gripping tunnel, sits up and leans forward, pushing you onto your back. He presses your nude body into the hard pavement and starts wildly pounding you again. You wrap your legs around him and claw at his torso. "Ohh FUCK Sam! Fuck me into the ground with your big cock!" His determination to claim your womb for himself is driving you crazy. You writhe against the rough cement, cumming hard to the thought that you're at the mercy of these three animals, competing to be the one to fertilize you with their nearly endless supply of seed.

"Hey, it's my turn!" Jason argues and tries to pull Sam off of you.

"She's MINE!" Sam roars back at him ferociously, shoving him away and returning to pumping his cock into you.

"Ohhmm! You guys! Ahhh! You don't have to fight over me! Fuck! You can all breed me as many times as you want!" You try to ease the tension through ragged breaths.

"Shut up!" Sam clamps a large hand over your mouth. "Your body is mine to fill! You're gonna have MY babies!" He grabs your thighs and lifts them while pushing his full length into you. You feel his cock pulsing and warm cum splashes against your cervix. "UGGHHH! Take it all, bitch!"

Jason takes the opportunity to wrestle Sam off of you in his orgasmic stupor, and manages to knock him to the ground. His slimy dick continues launching ropes as it is forced out of your cunt, and a couple thick strands streak across your pussy and lower belly. Jason stuffs himself into your sopping hole and bucks intensely into you. Seth, not trying to pick a fight, squats over your face and rests his balls on your lips. You bathe them in your tongue as he strokes his shaft above you. You suck greedily at the heavy sack while Jason fucks your sloppy cunt with fervor.

Your mind grows cloudy and you begin losing yourself in the immense pleasure they are forcing on you. You love the feeling of being absolutely helpless as these brutes recklessly use you. Seth's balls tighten up in your mouth and you feel his newest load of spunk coating your flat tummy. He then lifts off of you and points his convulsing dick down to enter you mouth. You accept his full length down your throat.

A heavy weight suddenly comes down on your sticky abdomen, and your breasts are squeezed together around a third stiff shaft. Sam fucks your soft tits desperately, jabbing your neck with each thrust. You are on the brink of being crushed under the weight of the three large bodies defiling you, but you take great pleasure in it. Being roughly fucked from both ends with another hard cock ravishing your cleavage is overloading your brain with stimulation, putting you in a dream-like state. You continuously try and shift your body around. Not to break free, but to relish the feeling of being completely powerless.