All Comments on 'To Ease The Need'

by wildcat1971_2000

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Animalistic

She is a cold hearted killer. No compassion whatsoever for her victim. In fact she makes them die fucking for her own need rather than theirs. Quite the brute she is more animal than ever, and you supported that with no show of a keen intelligant mind other than the mention of the study, you made her a seductive, voluptous, demoness who concentrates more on her bodily pleasure. In fact I will now read the sequel but right now, I doubt she is even capable of true love.

Makes a good fucking machine pycho killer. You could have made her victim description's better than just possessing a big cock. Afterall you did mention he was good looking but that was too brief, I wanted to melt, I'm still standing solid. I wanted hear more about that beautiful body that went to waste. And I want more info on that servant, who in their right mind would work for her, even if the pay was good? I'm now logging off in order to read your sequel. Damn is she a sexy, heartless bitch. Me being a sensitive female virgin was a little shocked. I normally read mush. But I like the fact that finally the victim's not female and the rapist is in fact female. Still need to melt... Then I'll really be wishing for xxx. xoxoxo from an undiscovered gem, sapphire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous