All Comments on 'To Freeze Fire Ch. 06'

by LunaMacintrye

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TFF

That's right Mia, take care of your man... When they get together, they will Freeze Fire.. Can't wait...

XuXa93XuXa93over 8 years ago
Ready for the next chapter!

Tease!!! Haha, I love the story writing and can't wait for the next chapter. Don't take so long to write and post it, pplleeaassee!❄️🔥

CalyPyCalyPyover 8 years ago
So happy you are back!

I was just thinking today how sad such a good story had no continuency. And now I find this jewel. Michael is intense and real, even being a supernatural being he is very real on his emotions. Love how they connect and he started to open up to her. Great chapter, worth waiting. Hope you get more time to write soon.

LunaMacintryeLunaMacintryeover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the awesome feedback!

I was so fearful that since I had been gone, I would have lost some of my readers. I'm so relieved to have feedback so quickly on this chapter! The delay was work related but after an inspiring dream on these two, I had to jump back into the story. :) I hope to be posting the next chapter soon. I'm trying to keep an edge of realistic nature and romance, tossed into this supernatural chaos. Hope everyone will enjoy! The chapter I'm working on is going to be a real game changer.

Lots of Love,

XOXOXO

--Luna

LovetosmileLovetosmileover 8 years ago

Im so glad to see the next chapter of this story. I had already gotten hooked on the story and happy that it is finally continuing. :)

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 8 years ago
Thanks

good to see you back with another chapter,,and a good one it was,,,looking forward to the next one soon!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Glad you're back.

Hope you continue and finish this time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous