All Comments on 'To Freeze Fire Ch. 08'

by LunaMacintrye

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

ch7 and ch8 are mostly the same text?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Chapters 7 and 8 appear to be the same.

FaireSansaFaireSansaalmost 8 years ago
Same stuff

This is the same as chapter 7, only with a bit of added content. If you're going to wait so long between posting chapters, you should read the last chapter posted to be certain you're not reposting what you've already posted. I've found that the lit staff is happy to replace posted chapters with new content if you explain in the note that it's an update. Then when you post a new chapter just make sure to tell your readers they should go back through the story to read the additional info added.

Interesting story, I just hope you won't make this mistake again.

LunaMacintryeLunaMacintryealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Issue with the same content

I realize there is a problem with the content having been duplicated from last chapter. this chapter was meant as an update to chapter 7, but there was a mistake and when i submitted, they changed it to chapter 8. Im working on fixing this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 8 years ago
Again, great storyline but

editing is a problem. There should be some indication when we are switching to a flashback and when we are back to the present. Italics, asterisks, anything to make it obvious so that the flow of the story isn't interrupted.

Also spelling and grammar is an issue that distracts from the quality of the storyline. Something like "demnionor" for demeanor should never have been missed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous