To Give Then to Receive

Story Info
A couple each have a chance to focus on each other.
1.7k words
4.3
4.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think it's right to be generous just so that you will benefit later. You aren't really being generous when you do it just to get something in return. That said, it is pretty sweet when someone rewards you for being giving.

It was about midnight when I got home from work last night. Shelly was awake, but she was already in bed. She did show me that beautiful smile when she saw me come through the door, even if her eyelids were so clearly heavy. I got undressed and got in bed beside her. I leaned over to kiss her cheek, then listened to that delightful little moan she does whens he is happy.

Well when I heard that wonderful moan, I moved my kiss a little lower, my lips touching the side of her cheek, then her neck by her ear. The moan suddenly grew louder and deeper. She does seem to really love it when I kiss her neck. That heavenly sound was all I needed.

I kissed her neck a little lower, closer to her collar bone and much harder this time. The moan turned into a gasp then, and I felt her hand reach up and grab hold of my hair. She has such a strong grip when she's turned on. I sucked on her neck a little more, enjoying the feeling of her body beginning to squirm beneath me.

I didn't stay there very long before I got up and reached for the drawer of her nightstand. I believe that this pink dildo may be the single best purchase I have ever made. She absolutely loves this thing. It's got a long curve that goes inside of her and a smaller one that sits against her clit. I bought it as a surprise for her, something online that I correctly suspected would work well for it. Since then, she has had way more orgasms with me using that than she has with my cock. I think it's great. She gets to feel something that brings her an incredible degree of pleasure and I get to be there to share it with her.

What happens a lot of the time is that we start out with my cock inside of her. I always hope that she will climax before I do. I always try to focus on her pleasure before mine, but most of the time I can't help it. I do all of the tricks, keeping still, trying to think of something unrelated... it's just that she feels so incredibly good. Having my cock throbbing inside of her is blissful, and I usually cannot help it. I hold on as long as I can but then I end up gushing into her warm body.

With the toy, that is just fine. She reaches into the drawer, grabs the toy and slides it in between the soaking wet lips of her sex and then she straddles me. The base of the toy sits against my abdomen with her sexy thighs on either side. I really love her thighs. I adore every inch of this amazing woman. I wrap my arms around her waist and clutch her to me while she rides this divine toy between us. I stroke her back and suck on her breasts until she throws her head back and comes with pleasure. It's a pretty great pattern we've adopted.

Last night, though, I got the toy as soon as I knew I was going to get the chance to focus on her. Her lips were already wet, I knelt between her legs and slid my fingers along those sweet lips, feeling the heat and the moisture, the signs of how much she wanted me. I slid the toy gently inside of her, delighting more and more in the sounds she made at the sensation. I love how expressive Shelly is. Her body never fails to communicate the joy she feels.

She spread her legs wide for me and I laid down between them. The toy, and the warm mound of her sex pressed against the bottom my ribcage. This way I was perfectly lined up to taste her magnificent breasts. I sucked hard on her perfect excited nipples. Aside from the moans, the gasps, and the other happy noises she made, the only words she managed were "other one please," between her panting breaths. My hands were reached underneath her body, taking hold of the perfect cheeks of her butt. I often tell her that this is my favorite part of her. I am not entirely sure if this is truthful because, as I said, I adore every inch. She is flawless.

I squeezed her cheeks with my hand and pulled her hips in tightly to my chest, which made the toy vibrate more intensely against her sex. I tasted her nipples with fervor until the moment her pleasure exploded through her. I kept steady, tasting her, holding her as the waves rocked through her. Finally, she tapped my shoulder, making it clear to me she'd had enough. I took hold of the toy. Her sex was so drenched that it slid out of her without effort. I got up from the bed and carried it to the sink to rinse it off, and quickly returned to her with her bottle filled with ice water. She barely had enough energy to move, but she managed a smile as she took it and drank. With her eyes closed, she set the bottle down on the nightstand.

I laid down in our bed in the space beside her. Still without moving her torso, she reached her hand over to lay it on my chest. In a sleepy whisper, I heard her ask me, "How can we take care of you?" I almost laughed. I did smile from one ear to the other. Shelly was exhausted. There was no chance she had the energy for anything more. Of course, it wouldn't take any energy for her to lay there beside me while I masturbated. That's something we do a lot actually, when she's tired or just not in the mood. Having a woman snuggle close to me while I stroke my own cock is a fantasy I always had when I was younger. I always thought it would be an incredible feeling. I was right.

Last night, though, I didn't need anything. I was just so happy that I got to focus on her. I leaned over to kiss her cheek once again, more gently then I had when I first got home. "Rest well, My Love," I whispered. I saw her lips raise in the smallest of smiles, though her eyes didn't open. It was only a few minutes before I heard the sound of her snoring. It's a rather cute sound as far as I am concerned.

I keep a book on my side of the bed. I managed to read about ten pages before my own eyelids became heavy.

I woke up this morning to the sound of her alarm on her phone. That's definitely a part of sharing a bed with someone when you work different schedules. It was my turn to speak without opening my eyes once she silenced her alarm, "Good morning Sweetheart." I felt the bed shift as she turned over, but instead of feeling her getting up, I felt her hand wrapping around my cock.

I love the way my cock feels in the mornings. My erection when I wake up are so strong. My cock feels so wide. I love to touch myself in bed in the morning. I love it much much more feeling her touch. I inhaled sharply through my nose and my eyes opened wide.

Shelly was sitting beside me, grinning in a way that said she was proud of herself, "Morning, Handsome." She began to stroke me, then raised a playful eyebrow, "Or should I say Hand FULL." She started to pump my cock in earnest. I moaned, just as she had last night, stretching my legs to raise my hips a little higher toward her.

She is so good with her hands. When she strokes my cock, the feeling is resplendent. I throbbed in her grip, watching her sitting beside me as she began to pump my cock. As amazing as she felt, I wanted more. I reached a hand up to her face. I ran my fingers once through her hair then placed my hand at the back of her head and pulled her down gently.

I wasn't forcing her by any means. I barely moved her head, but it was enough to communicate how intensely I craved the feel of her lips around me. She obliged.

Shelly leaned down and took my cock in her mouth. I moaned loudly, throbbing against her tongue. She sucked me a few moments before she pulled away, her lips just beyond the head of my cock so she could whisper. "Come for me." She is so good at knowing when I am ready to explode. She covered my cock once again with her mouth as I began to gush into her. She took every drop as I pulsed again and again into her. Tentatively, I ran my fingers through her hair, showing my affection as best as I could in that moment I felt so overwhelmed with pleasure.

She smiled as she sucked the last of my orgasm. She kissed the throbbing head of my cock, "Go back to sleep, Honey." Her bedroom whisper is so incredibly sexy. When she got up to get ready for work, I managed a "Thank you."

She smiled back at me over her shoulder, "You're very welcome, My Love."

I told her to have a great day, but she was right. I still had a few more hours of sleep. When I did wake up and begin my day, I kept thinking of how amazing she was. Last night, I was so genuinely grateful for the chance to focus on her, and I didn't do it so she could pay me back today, but I can't imagine any way she could have made me feel better.