To Have a Sweetheart - David Ch. 02

Story Info
Learning each others bodies and minds.
8.8k words
4.81
4.5k
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaitslou
kaitslou
38 Followers

I woke up alone once again, but I guessed that it'd probably start being like that, an early bird and a night owl as we were, trying to accommodate the others habits. Rolling around in the bed I noticed Luke had folded up my clothes nicely from the pile I left them in, I was going to wear them anyway, what's the point? Oh well, what ever rocked his boat...

I thought back to last night. He trusted me with maybe the darkest corner of his soul and I him with mine. I had to smile, as horrid and incomprehensible as his story wouldn't have been, he trusted me, he trusted me and he didn't deny our awfully fresh relationship to his mother who didn't even blink an eye saying she made us just one bed. If that wasn't a reason to be happy, then I didn't know what was.

After savoring my routine of rolling around in bed, I got dressed and looked downstairs. I found them out on the porch, having a hushed conversation holding each others arms - one thing was sure, they were one loving family. And how on earth can someone so tiny be a mother to someone so large?

I wondered what they had been talking about as they noticed me in the doorway, both gently smiling at me.

His mother laughed sweetly looking over my groggy appearance as she realised Luke hadn't been joking about my sleeping habits - I was one of those people who just couldn't cope before a coffee and/or having been awake for a few hours.

Luke looked at me differently that day, sweeter or so, or maybe I was imagining things. Coming up to me he stroked my cheek and kissed me lightly. He literally kissed me in front of his mother. I had everything I could want in my life at that moment.

We had little light brunch together and packed our sparse belongings, promising to visit again when Luke has gotten his civil life in order. His mother kissed us both goodbye and watched us drive off.

My mother never kissed me, apparently that'd turn me into a sissy.

We spent most of the ride in silence, stopping by a cafe for an early dinner five hours into our drive. Even as it was probably the best day of my life, I had to note that our confessions had strained our relationship for the time being.

"Should we talk about last night?" Luke cautiously asked halfway through dinner.

"I'm not ready to talk about what I said." I mumbled softly as I avoided his look and dropped my cutlery.

"Okay. What about what I said?" he asked faintly.

"I, uhm... I can't judge you on that, but I just can't understand. I'm glad if it helped, but it's just... I can't understand."

"Okay, uhm, well... if you feel like you'd want any clarification from me or Kath said she'd be willing to have a sit down on that matter with you and uhm... yeah, it's not something I'm proud of, but yeah, I figured you should know."

"I'm glad you told me, but I think it'll be awhile until I wrap my head around it."

He gave me a shy smile and I carried on with my meal, but my mind was now asking me the hundred things I couldn't understand, one puzzle after another presenting itself to me.

"Okay," I said giving up on my cutlery again, "Was it always with a flog?"

"Yeah." he sighed softly.

"How can you do that with a flog? Like that kind of damage?"

"Well, the two of them are quite strong and yeah, put enough strength behind it and leather can cut skin, but uhm... how to say this... it really took some work to get to that latest result."

I took a good moment of thought, John, the man I'd known as the most gentle yet fierce lover, the most sympathetic person, a truly kind man, had put a great deal of effort into flogging Lukes skin open. Torturer style. Slave keeper style. Just trying to imagine it all felt nauseating.

"David, it's not like they enjoyed doing it." he scowled at the expression I must have had.

"Fuck, just... it's hard to understand." I sighed and shook off my expression.

"I know, but Kath has put a lot of research into the question and it worked. For me it worked and it's not something that would suit most people, for most people such therapy would probably turn things for the worse."

"I think I just need a good while to process this."

"We're still good?" he asked looking fairly anxious.

"Of course! This has nothing to do with us. I mean besides you trusting me with such information - for which I am grateful, but it's just the past, isn't it?"

"Yes." he said with a faint smile and we carried on with our meals for which I demanded to pay for as he'd paid for the hotel on the way there.

We talked more on the second part of our drive, even though it was still evident that our relationship was still strained. We reached the city limits well before sunset. It felt strange parting ways with him as he set me down and I invited him to spend the night with me, excusing myself with Jemma missing him and he agreed to be back in a few hours. I don't even know why I thought I needed an excuse.

After giving Jemma her much missed attention, I couldn't help but look up Kathrine, there had to be something on her, something just didn't add up about her. Yes she was an overachiever, but to have an education in psychology, have traveled through half of the world, be a restaurant manager, do business consulting, investing and top that off with the idea of her practicing and researching pain infliction therapy? I had to be missing something. And she was just thirty two to top it all off.

I was actually surprised I never googled her before. I did try to google John back in the day, but as he had said once, there were thousands of John Williamses, it was as good of a name as John Smith or John Doe for that matter. But Kathrine - I was suddenly very glad that when she took herself an English name she'd deliberately spelled it Kathrine instead of the usual Katherine or Kathryn, as literally just one Kathrine Williams came up in my search and holy fuck.

When Luke'd said that he was moving into Kathrines building, he had meant that he's moving into Kathrines building in the very meaning that it's her building.

Fuck, my ex-lover was a millionaire. And not just in a few millions meaning.

Using the Companies House service I found that Kath was on the board of several businesses and not to mention being the solo owner of a fair few companies. She was even a co-owner of Wolfies, my favourite bar. No wonder John never had to pay for a drink in there.

The more and more I looked, the more and more I felt stunned. I felt like it all had been a lie, but it hadn't. John'd always said that he loved his name for the anonymity it gave him. Even the way he dressed, always black jeans and a black tee shirt and I do mean always. In the four years I'd known him, I'd only once seen him swap his black tee shirt to a light blue dress shirt and that was for my first solo concert when he pretended to be my boyfriend.

Only thing remotely lavish about him was his car, but he had said that he simply couldn't resist getting a Mustang. I had to laugh, as back in the day I had thought he got the most basic version of the car since he couldn't afford the fancier ones. Well, I guess that was what he wanted people to think.

Okay, okay, fuck, well if he wanted to be your average John, then why not? It didn't matter, not now, not before. Not what I'd expected to find starting my search, but... it's better than anything I was afraid I might find.

Heh, I had my dick inside a millionaire - I guess I could add that to my bucket list and cross it off.

Luke came back around nine, a bag of cat treats and a bunch of grapes with him. I laughed out of sheer amusement seeing him stand at the door like that. Jemma cheerfully greeted him in the hallway, twirling back and forth between his legs, asking to be petted.

We sat on the couch and I still laughed at his choice of host gifts as he laughed at me laughing at him. Unknowingly he had bought a better gift than he had planned, an ice breaker and our conversation flew with ease again.

Jemma soon joined our company, wiggling her tail in his face before settling down on his lap and purring away like he'd been the owner she'd missed - traitor.

We talked a little about how he was considering buying a car and wanted to start looking for an apprenticeship position as a gardener. I invited him to the first night of my next concert season, he was more than keen and admitted that he'd been to one of my solo concerts in the past by Kathrines recommendation.

He had loved the concert and I had to wonder how long he had puzzled feelings about me sitting on the other side of the bar - and those concerts were at a time I was seeing John, did Kathrine already see something between us that we hadn't realised?

After doing our nightly routines, we stripped for bed, both realising the unnecessariness of our underwear and him taking his shirt off again. He looked absolutely stunning - how much does a guy work out to look like that?

He glanced uneasily at my pile of clothes on the floor and I lifted them to a chair, pretending to hope that that would please him. He just shook his head at me like I'd be a mischievous child and I just grinned at him, proud of my shenanigans.

He kissed me to pure putty as soon as we laid down in bed, breaking away to look me in my eyes - it wasn't just lust I saw reflecting back at me. Those beautiful icey silver eyes mirrored such warmth and tenderness that for the first time I flipped a middle to all the insecure thoughts in my mind - we were going to make it, we had to make it, I had to have this man.

"You have such beautiful eyes." he murmured to me.

I chuckled "I was just going to say the same to you."

"And your smile - the things I'd do to see you smile."

"You're already doing them." I murmured, pulling him back to my lips.

Tugging each other by our hairs, pulling each other deeper and closer, browsing our naked bodies, grinding our arousals against each other we got lost in our kiss and I didn't even think when he kissed down my neck, going lower and lower, a quick stop by at each nipple.

As he got to my navel, my eyes popped open in surprise - was he? Was he going to? He scooted lower and lower, god he really was going to.

A gentle kiss just next to my throbbing dick, he gave me a quick glance and wrapped his lips around me - fuck he was giving me his very first blow job.

"Ahhh, yesss, just like that..." I groaned in bliss, god how long had it been since I felt someones mouth on me?

A few gentle bobs, his tongue lashing around me, he wrapped his fingers around my lower shaft and massaged me in sync with his sucking.

"God, that feels so good Luke," I encouraged him and I wasn't even lying - he must have done some research into the question.

"Don't worry about teeth that much," I said as I felt his lips too tense, "or at all, I'm good with teeth." I added with a shameless groan and trailed my fingers through his hair, earning an appreciative moan from him.

He relaxed his lips and glanced up at me with his bright eyes - good god, how sexy can a man look with a dick between his lips? I'll tell you this, so sexy that I already felt my groin start to boil. Judging by him humping my leg lightly with his hard on, I had to assume he was enjoying his work on me as well.

"Would you finger me, please?" I asked, rubbing his head and gently guiding his moves.

He gave a gentle nod and let my spit slick dick drop from his lips to wet up his fingers.

I bent one leg, granting him better access "Start slow, okay?" I asked, feeling his fingers against me as he retook me in his mouth.

With a little pressure I felt his fingers enter me and I groaned of pleasure, "Oh, yes... oh, that's nice..." and bucked my hips against him slightly, careful to not push myself too deep in him.

"A little higher... and crook more... oh fuck, just there!" I guided him to my sweet spot, "Just there... feel that?" I asked and felt him nod on me. "Yeah, rub that spot." I said and savoured his gentle work on me.

His tongue had found a sweet rhythm around my glands, his mouth gently bobbing up and down on me as his other hand caressed the length he couldn't swallow and his fingers rubbing me just right.

"Oohhh, damn... you're going to make me cum like that..." I moaned in bliss and sensed a little uncertainty from him.

"Come up and kiss me, keep the fingers." I murmured, tugging him up.

He slid up on me and gave me my precum tasty lips, his mouth extra warm from his efforts and his lips puffy and red.

I wrapped my hand around myself and jerked myself as he fingered me, quickly working myself over the edge.

I gasped a moan on his lips, grasping his ass with the other hand, cum scattering between our bodies. I felt my ass clamp down on the fingers inside of me as he tugged me from my hair with his free hand and kissed my gaped lips, letting me moan in his mouth.

"Oh my, Luke, oh my..." I murmured coming down from my high. God he did good, really good. I was still floating a little. I could have floated right to sleep like that. "You sure you haven't practiced this a little before?" I chuckled to him.

"Does being on the other end count?" he grinned back.

"Well, if you take pointers that well then maybe..." I chuckled and looked over our splattered torsos, "Taste me." I ordered softly, bringing a cum dipped finger to his lips.

With a little uncertainty he wrapped his lips around my finger and did a little 'huh', like a 'it's not that bad' huh as he slid it back out.

I asked him to lay back and took a moment to really fully appreciate his naked body for the first time. His light blonde fuzz blending into his skin had created me an idea of a moderately hairy him in my mind, but the reality was that he was hairy as hell and I loved it.

Such a beautiful bulky body, but I had to note that he looked like he was sizing down a little already, though he was still huge. Though most men looked huge next to me.

I wiped some cum off of my chest with a random piece of clothing. I kissed him and gave his nipple a gentle squeeze, making him squirm like crazy - mega sensitive. Fine by me, who wouldn't love to have a few weak spots at their disposal?

Flashing him a wicked grin, I climbed down on him and swallowed his entire length without wasting a second, having him groan in the sudden pleasure. God, he had worked up a decent amount of precum.

I have absolutely no complaints on having a boyfriend who likes to give head, none at all. And how wonderfully musky his blonde bush was.

I raised up to the very tip, having his glands between my lips, licking his slit and all the way down again, bobbing a few times over the edge of my throat. Repeating the progress a few times, he tugged on my hair, asking for my attention.

"I want to know what it feels like, would you please...?" he asked with a gentle blush.

I let his dick drop from my lips, not even trying to hide my amusement over his shyness, "Finger you?" I asked with a grin.

"Yeah." he answered shyly.

"You're so cute blushing like that." I murmured, making him blush even deeper. "How about..." I offered sliding down, pushed one of his legs up and lashed my tongue along his taint, earning a whimpered moan. But I didn't stop there, "This." I finished my sentence and slowly dragged my tongue over his hole.

"Oh my..." he groaned, his legs softly quivering, "Is that a thing?" he asked bewildered, our looks meeting.

"Yes."

"Uhm, let's make that a no for right now..."

"Alright, but then-" I said wrapping my lips around two fingers and coating them with a generous layer of saliva as his eyes grew wider in anticipation, "It will be uncomfortable to start with, but not painful and yeah, just stick with me, I'll get you there."

I rubbed my fingers gently around his hole, feeling his body respond to my caress and said "And if you press against me or like squeeze for a sec, then your muscles will accept me easier or so."

He nodded and I pushed my two fingers in him to the top knuckles keeping them in place, letting him adjust to the new feeling. He took a few deep breaths and gave my fingers a gentle squeeze. I pressed in deeper, up to the second knuckles, earning another deep breath from him.

Placing gentle kisses on his balls, I very gradually pushed all the way in, wiggling my fingertips around in search until finding what I was looking for.

"Oh, wow..." he gasped at the new sensation.

I just grinned up at him and leaned up to swallow him again, feeling him fight his instinctive reactions to push me down and use me for his pleasure.

I let him slide out again and encouraged him "You can work your hips against me or guide my head or whatever you feel like - I'm a big boy, I'll pull back when it gets too much." and swallowed him again.

He held me by my hair tentatively and slowly took control over me, softly guiding me up and down his shaft, giving me a gentle head rub at the same time.

"Oh god, David..." he gasped and I felt his body quiver under me.

Damn, I loved his dick, just perfectly challenging to handle, pronounced glands and a deep slit, sweet and smooth, just one vein prominent enough to display itself. Shortish, but damn wide.

His dick throbbed in my mouth with every little drag over his sweet spot, accompanied by a little moaned breath. Not to mention the precum - god, he was leaking like crazy.

"Jesus, that feels so good..." he murmured between his whimpers.

I made a good effort on prolonging his bliss as long as possible, keeping my work on him almost teasingly slow. A little lick at the glands, drag the lower lip through the slit, deep swallow lashing my tongue around his shaft, a gentle bob over the edge of my throat. And again and again and mix up and again, just like the latest symphony in my head directed. All while he tried to get the most out of me.

The rubs on my head got harder and harder, the guidance more persistent and I felt his body ready itself, but I wanted it on my accord.

I reached up with my free hand and squeezed his nipple tentatively. He gasped a yelp and his orgasm took over him in surprise. A strong jolt after jolt, cum filled my mouth and I had trouble keeping up with swallowing as his ass muscles desperately spasmed around me.

I couldn't almost believe how much he'd cum as I licked up the last drops and felt very-very pleased of making him cum like that, playing with his ass for the first time.

Letting his cleaned up dick drop from my lips, I grinned looking over his overly sated face. Jep, that's the feeling, enjoy that - I triumphed in my head. I climbed off the bed and found a pack of wet wipes from my nightstand. I wiped my fingers clean and the last scatters of my cum from my torso.

Luke still looked like in another place when I started wiping off the cum he had on him from before, his attention slowly turning to me, a bewildered smile on his face.

He shook his head with that smile and looked at me wide-eyed saying "That was..." followed by a light chuckle. I laid down next to him and snuggled up to his body, my new favourite teddy bear. "I don't-" he said turning to me, before I covered his mouth with mine.

"Shh... just savour the feeling." I said between kissing him, before settling myself in against his body again and pulled the duvet halfway on us, letting our bodies cool.

As we'd cooled down, he pulled the duvet fully over us, kissing and caressing my head before shifting into a comfortable sleeping position.

Soon Jemma decided that she was the missing part of our puzzle and climbed on Lukes chest, pawing the area before settling down in a roll, resting her back against my arm and purring away. Luke seemed amusingly taken aback by the cats behaviour. "That's normal." I assured him and he snickered a laugh, shaking his head.

He's such a sweet man.

...

I woke in the morning to the obnoxious purring and fur in my face. Jemma obviously thought that it's so nice when I breathed on her back and inhaled her fur.

kaitslou
kaitslou
38 Followers