To Have a Sweetheart - David Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled me in his arms in bed, tugging me lightly from my hair. Oh god, how great of a kisser he was. I tried to break away from the kiss or grab a hold of him, but instead of letting me pull back, he lifted me to top him, not letting the kiss go and wrapping his leg around me.

Was he? Was he asking to bottom?

No, god, no, I mean... fuck what do I mean? It's early isn't it? "Luke, stop, please." I panted turning my head away. He loosened his arms around me, gazing at me, looking a little taken aback.

"Please talk to me, what are you asking for here?" I asked him.

"I want you." he said, not sounding too confident or just nervous.

"Isn't this a bit early?" I wondered, surprised by his wish to bottom. I guessed I'd be the first one to bottom and maybe in a week or two, we'd just been seeing each other for two-three weeks. It was early, wasn't it? Plus he'd never...

"I want you." he said in a surrendering tone, but at least sounding content to my ears.

"It can be a fair bit difficult the first time."

"David, I want this." he said with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Okay." I said and reached to find the lube from my bed table. "Just... lets take two steps back and do this right, okay?" I offered. He nodded and whispered a shy okay.

He looked so innocently hot it was unbelievable, his bright eyes full of anticipation and nervousness, yet so willing and eager.

I scooted down his body, placing little kisses on him along the way and pushed his legs up, spreading them for me, exposing him for me.

"Just, uhm, don't think about what I'm doing, rather focus on the feeling, okay?" I said closing into him and lapped up his ball, then the other. Lowering to his taint, I kissed and licked, hearing Lukes breaths grow deeper and slightly moaned.

I wrapped my arm around him and stroked him painfully slowly and softly dragged my tongue over his hole. "Oh, jesus." he gasped at the feeling and I gave him a stronger lick, pushing my tongue strongly against him, I hadn't realised before, but with that lick it dawned to me that he'd done a little clean up, he had planned this.

The realisation made me ache for him and kissed and licked him feverously, slowly but surely opening him up as his cock throbbed harder and harder in my hand and his breathing intensifying.

I let his cock go and lubed up my fingers, starting off with two. I looked up to him, his eyes focusing on mine, he was content, he wasn't doing this for me, he wanted it.

I pressed the two in him and he took them with ease, gasping as I tickled his prostate gently. As I pressed a third one in he squirmed a little from discomfort. "It'll get better, okay?" I reassured him.

He mumbled a soft hu-huh and squeezed my fingers a few times as I gently opened him up. Damn, this was really happening.

I squirted more lube on my fingers and continued scissored him open as I stroked his length, earning a fair share of approving moans from him.

"Come here." he asked as he tugged me from my chin, inviting me up to him.

He pulled my lips to his, kissing me hard, his short beard brushing intensely against me. He wrapped his leg around mine and pulled me closer, his other leg pressed to his chest between us.

I pulled a pillow down to his hips to grant us an easier angle. His torso flexed so beautifully as he lifted himself higher to ease the pillow under him.

I was going to be this sweet mans first, this beautiful gentle giant was offering himself to me, the fairytale became reality.

I lubed myself up and found his eyes again, the intimacy of such a simple action made my heart swell - I loved him, I loved him bad. But I wasn't going to say it - not that I didn't want to, I just didn't want to associate my love with sex or him giving himself to me.

"Bear down on me as I push in, alright?" I offered in advice and positioned myself against his opening.

I kept my look on his eyes as I slowly eased into him, both of our eyes fluttering from the sensations, but jumping right back to the others every time.

Oh god, how long it had been since I'd been in anyone? How could one not live for that feeling?

He groaned and whimpered softly as I pushed in, but it didn't sound to be of pain, rather discomfort.

I stroked his cheek, "That's all of me. Try to relax yourself." I murmured and kissed him deep again.

He kissed me back eagerly, his hands roaming over my back and hips, holding me tight to his body - god he was rock hard between us.

I started to move in him as I felt his body untense. I felt like I could come any second, but desperately wished to give him his first anal orgasm.

I broke the kiss to focus on finding an angle for his prostate. He muffled his whimpers as I nuzzled his neck with my lips. He let go a soft cry. It wasn't pain, no, it was arousal. Yes, I had found it.

"Feeling alright?" I asked to double confirm.

"Yeah." he moaned to me.

I softly thrusted in him, focusing on his voice, his lovely soft low pitched whimpers. He struggled with being vocal, but I let him, he was doing amazing for his first time anyhow.

I kissed him every now and then, breaking away quickly as they built my own high too fast. I caressed his body and head, kissing every place my lips could reach. He was starting to really enjoy himself slowly.

I kissed him again and he moaned on my lips. That was it, my weak spot. Nothing could have held my orgasm back and I groaned on his mouth, shoving myself deep in him and dug my hands in his body.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hold anymore." I said crawling down on him.

"Oh dear..." he cried arching his back as I took him in my mouth.

He rocked his hips slightly, meeting the pace of my bobbing head. He moaned under my caress and I popped a finger in him to play with his sweet spot.

He was soon quivering under my touch, crying softly and digging his hands in the covers and my shoulder. "David I..." was all he managed to gasp before filling my mouth with his essence.

He came with a sweet low moan, arching his back and pushing his hips up on me. I swallowed him eagerly and stayed down on him, letting him savour his orgasm.

I licked my lips as I pulled away from him and rested my head on his stomach. He wrapped his arms around me as his heavy breathing slowly returned to normal. "Oh dear god David... you just took me to heaven and back."

I chuckled on his belly and climbed up to cuddle him, resting my head on his shoulder.

We laid there still, savouring our sweet afterglow and I hoped my actions had portrayed my love for him. The things I'd do to have him in my life and happy...

"David..." he said in an alarmingly serious voice, my mind screaming "NO!" as I forced myself to calm.

"Yeah?" I asked convincing myself not to prepare for the worst.

"Are we... we're not just..." he started off with, letting my mind go wild with bad scenarios, "I mean, we're exclusive right?" he asked hesitantly. Thank fucking god.

"Of course. I want you. Just you." I admitted and snuggled closer to him.

"I just want you too."