To Have and to Hold

Story Info
Nicole is pulled into a van and finds herself tied up.
3.1k words
4.15
12.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story back in 2017 and thought it would be good for my first story on Literotica while I test the waters.


Nicole walked down the street, bag in hand as she moved forward with no intention of stopping. She had on a pink tank top, a white miniskirt, and a few pieces of cheap but sparkly jewelry. Her blue eyes were hidden behind a pair of sunglasses, and though it wasn't readily obvious, her long blonde hair was actually a dye job that was done just this morning.

It was a quiet day, with only a handful of people walking down the same street she was on. Her town was a peaceful one, with plenty of quiet streets, but even so, the side street she was on had fewer people than what was considered normal.

As she moved to the intersection, her phone started ringing. "Oh, of all the times..." Nicole pulled it out of her handbag and looked at the caller ID. The word "Mom" was displayed. Pressing the button, she answered it in a sweet voice. "Hello, Mom."

Her mother's voice came from the other end. "Hello, Honey. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, Mom. Just running out for an errand. How are you doing?" Nicole blushed, not wanting to tell her mother what she was really up to.

"I'm doing well. Just having some issues with your father again." Her mother let out a brief sigh. "I was calling to let you know I'm going to stop by on Friday. I hope that's okay. You're not doing anything that afternoon, are you?"

"That afternoon? It should be fine. I'll tell Jerald after I get home." Nicole made a face. There was always tension in the air when her mother and husband met. Most of the time, nothing came of it, but Jerald often got annoyed at her.

"Good. See you soon. I love you."

"I love you too, Mom." In a moment, she hung up her phone and powered it down as she turned into an alley just before the intersection of streets. It was pretty deserted, with only a van parked against one wall and a few trash cans against the other. It was mainly for the back doors to the shops. At this hour, no one used them.

With her phone back in her pocket, she walked past the buildings. She had used this route a few times before and knew it well enough. She glanced off to the side, looking at one of the taller buildings.

Just then, the van's side door slid open behind her. A broad-shouldered man in a black shirt and balaclava jumped out and grabbed Nicole, pulling her inside. His gloved hand covered her mouth as she grabbed her arms.

Nicole screamed into his palm as she kicked her feet, struggling as he gripped her wrists in his large hand.

Soon, she was on the floor of the van. His hand pulled away only long enough for him to shove a rubber ball into her mouth. He pressed it down as he used his weight to pin her arms beneath him.

Once it was bound behind her head, he grabbed her arms and flipped her over. Grabbing a roll of black tape, he bound her arms behind her back. Next, he closed the door before pulling her legs back and wrapping the tape around them a few times, binding it to her arms once finished.

Nicole screamed behind her gag; an action which got her a slap on the butt. She wiggled around on the van floor, her sunglasses coming loose. Soon, the man pulled strips of tape over her mouth, covering the gag. Next, he pulled at her tube top, breaking neatly in the back and exposing her bare breasts. He then slid up the miniskirt, showing off her string panties. He pulled on the side and it slid off effortlessly.

Nicole whimpered as her breasts pressed against the floor of the van. The man grabbed some bungee cords from the side and pulled them over her body, hooking them to the slots for the missing seats. The man had some fun pulling them around her breasts for the fun of it. One last cord was pulled between her legs and dug into her crotch.

"This is fun, but the rest will have to wait until we get someplace a little more private." He patted Nicole's butt before pulling a fur-lined blindfold over her eyes. Soon, she heard the engine start-up and felt the floor beneath her move.

All she could do now was whimper and wiggle in her bindings. Each time she pulled one way, the bungee would pull her back. As the van turned, she was slid to the side, her nipples rubbing against the floor, only to be pulled back into place shortly.

Her heart was racing, but not as much as when she was first grabbed. She was actually starting to calm down a bit. As she flexed, the cord dug deeper into her crotch, slipping between her labia. Her juices started to soak into it as she moaned into her tape-covered gag.

They rode around for 25 minutes, taking several turns to the point where Nicole didn't know where they were anymore. Then, she felt them back up slowly before stopping altogether.

The door slid open and the man grabbed Nicole. He unhooked the bungee cords and pulled her off the van's floor, then cut the tape and let her legs fall down. Picking her up, he slung her over his shoulder and held onto her legs. She moaned as he patted her exposed butt.

Nicole felt every step as he walked from the van. She could hear doors open and close behind them. Then, she felt him descend a flight of stairs. Weakly, she wiggled her feet. She struggled only a little, as she did not want to fall here. Still, the man's hand on her rump was starting to affect her.

"Welcome to the playroom, lovely. We are going to have a lot of fun in here." The man chuckled as he set Nicole down. She flinched as she felt a knife against her leg. She whimpered as she felt him cut the tape that bound her legs.

She relaxed for a bit as he stroked her ankle. It was strangely soothing. However, he soon slid a fur-lined cuff around her right leg and strapped it in place. Attached to it was a chain linked to the floor.

Nicole kicked her cuffed leg, but the chain held strong. Unable to free it, she kicked her left leg. She blindly fought against her captor, but he still grabbed her leg and held it down as she screamed behind her gag. Another furry leather cuff was wrapped around her left leg and strapped in place. It too was attached to the floor with a chain and she found she was unable to close her legs, as the chains kept them over a foot apart.

"Don't fight it. It'll be much easier that way."

The man grabbed Nicole's arms and pulled her to her feet. He forced her to stand up right as he cut the tape holding her arms. It was more of a struggle as he pulled her right arm up while trying to hold her left at bay. Still, he was able to get another cuff around her arm as well.

She pulled on the chain and shook her head as he bound her left arm as well. He then pulled back, leaving her to flail around in her chains, moving side to side. Her breasts bounced free on her chest and she moaned with each shake.

She could hear him walk away, only to return a moment later. "Hold still for me." He rubbed a moisturizing lotion onto her butt cheeks, giving her a squeeze as he did so. This prompted another moan.

A moment later, he removed the tape from her mouth and pulled out the ball gag, letting it hang around her neck. She inhaled deeply and panted, collecting her breath for as long as she could without interruption.

"Ahhhh!" Nicole threw her head back and screamed as she felt a wooden board against her butt cheeks. "No, don't! Ahhhh!" With another strike, she screamed again.

The man gave her five strikes before letting her rest. She relaxed a bit, pulling on her chains weakly. However, after a minute, her respite was over as the man restarted his assault. She cried out as he delivered another five strikes with the wooden paddle. "No! Please stop!" She shook her breasts as she pulled against her chains. Soon, her juices ran down her leg.

"You have a lovely scream." He put the paddle down and stroked her tender buttocks. His other hand stroked her belly for a moment, before sliding down to her crotch.

"Bite me!" Nicole snapped at the disembodied voice.

"As you wish." The man grabbed Nicole's left breast and lightly bit into her fat. It wasn't enough to break the skin, but it made her scream regardless. She was sure there would at least be a mark for a while.

Next, he rubbed more moisturizer on her butt, signifying the end of his assault. For now, anyway. She relaxed a bit as he pulled away.

His footsteps led away but returned a moment later. She braced her backside for another strike, but this time she received a shock to her breasts. The man held an electric prod, its two metal prongs delivering a low charge through her flesh. "Ahhh!" It still stung, even after he pulled it away.

The shock was delivered to her crotch, prompting a different reaction. "Ooooh!" Some of her juices leaked out and her legs buckled. "Ahhh!" She cried out as he zapped her legs. "Stop it, ahh! Oooo!" He would randomly prod her calves, prompting more moans from her.

He gave her one last poke to her crotch, sending a surge of pain and pleasure through her womanhood. "Ahhhh!" She cried out and came, her juices gushing out from the stimulation. "Oh, fuck!" She panted for breath as the rest of her juices slowly dripped out.

The man pulled the prod away and slid his hand down Nicole's vulva. Slowly, he stroked her labia and squeezed her clit between his fingers. "Get ready, my dear."

Nicole cooed for a moment, then snapped out of it. "What are you going to do?" She stood upright, taking the pressure off her wrists.

The man pulled his hand back and moved behind her. He grabbed her thighs and pulled her butt back. Despite her meager struggles, his rubber-clad member entered her womanhood.

"Oh, no! Stop it! Ahhh!" Nicole's protests soon turned to moans as this masked man rammed her. As his speed increased, her breasts started to bounce on her chest. "Oh god!"

His hands slowly slid up and down her slide. When the time came, he gripped her breasts, pressing them against her chest, as she felt him get ready to burst. He moaned into her ear as she cried out. The two came together as he filled the condom with his seed and her juices once again gushed out.

Slowly, he pulled out and she could hear him discard the condom, tossing it in a bin.

She took a moment to recover. However, she only had a minute or so of rest. The man returned and stroked her breasts, slowly teasing her nipples. A pair of alligator clips were attached to their erect forms, small weights pulling them down.

Nicole let out a small cry as her nipples were tugged. She shook her breasts, trying to dislodge them, but that only made them bounce around on her chest, pulling her nipples side to side.

Her captor slid his hand up and down her back slowly as she struggled, only stopping when she calmed down. Slowly, he undid the strap on her left cuff and pulled her arm behind her back. She didn't fight him as he opened the right as well. Upon pulling both arms behind her back, he slid them into a latex arm sleeve. Pulling it up her limbs, he took the straps at the end and pulled them across her chest. Next, he pulled the strap half way down, pulling her elbows closer together. A final strap bound her wrists together.

Nicole pulled away once he was done. She stepped away, only to be stopped by the chains. "What are you doing now?" She turned her head to him despite still being blind.

"Oh, you will see." He grabbed her butt, giving her a squeeze. He then slid a leather collar around her neck. Slowly, he slid his hands down her side and legs. First, he uncuffed her left leg and pulled it closer to her right.

For a moment, Nicole thought he was going to simply free her legs. However, this turned out not to be the case, as he wrapped a new leather cuff around her bare ankle. Attached to it by an 18" chain was another cuff that soon went around her right ankle. Once it was strapped in place he removed the first cuff.

Nicole stepped forward slowly and blindly. The man's hand soon slid up her naked body, pulled her skirt down, and removed her blindfold. For the first time in an hour, she was able to see and looked around the room. She was in some kind of dungeon, and from the lack of windows along the walls, chances were good that it was located in a basement. There was only one door, which was closed. The walls had soundproofing and the lights were in cages. Against the one wall were a pair of cabinets and a table. Other items in the room were a steel pillory, a wooden St. Andrew's cross, a large steel cage, a Sybian, folding chairs, a mattress, and a sex swing. Folded up in a corner was a vacbed, close to a rack that hung an assortment of whips, crops, and paddles. The ceiling and floor had a number of loops for attaching chains, as some did.

Nicole pulled her legs together and the skirt slid all the way down to her feet. She then stepped away from the man. He was naked, wearing only a balaclava and a ring on his left hand. He was muscular and without his shirt on, Nicole could drool over his tight abs. In his right hand was a short crop.

Nicole looked away as she eyed the tool. She then turned and walked away from him. Despite the leg cuffs, she was able to move with relative grace, extending her leg just far enough to get almost the full reach of the chain without pulling it taut.

However, the cuffs still slowed her down, and she wasn't able to outrun the man. He followed her around the room, keeping pace, and occasionally striking her rump with the crop.

"Ahh!" Nicole yelped in a mix of pain and pleasure as it hit her skin. Still, she didn't let herself get tripped up and just turned to the left. The man only chuckled and struck her again on the left side, encouraging her to move to the right. It seemed to amuse him to guide her around the room with small smacks as her juices ran down her legs.

Slowly, he guided her to the mattress and she tripped on the side. She fell down on her knees before letting herself land on the bedding. She let herself rest for a moment before the man placed his foot on her butt. She then wiggled around on the padding, thrashing a bit. "Get off of me!"

"You certainly do have a nice ass. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with it." He bent down and held her leg as he stroked her butt cheek.

"Let me go!" Nicole begged as she tried to slip out from under his grasp. However, he didn't stop and just pulled back on her hips, forcing her butt into the air.

He tore open a wrapper and removed another condom. "Where's the fun in that?" Soon, his member entered her once more. He started to rock her back and forth as he thrust inside. With each swing, the weights would sway to and fro.

Nicole couldn't help but moan as she was violated. Soon, she started to thrust back, squeezing him with her vaginal walls. She became lost in the bliss until she climaxed again.

The masked man came as well, filling up his condom. When he pulled out, he let her drop onto the mattress. Upon removing the rubber and tossing it into the rubbish bin, he laid down next to her and pulled her close. "That was a good fuck." He squeezed her breast.

Nicole lay against his chest, too tired to do much of anything at the moment, so she just rested, enjoying his warmth. However, after a moment, she remembered something. "Oh, by the way, before I forget, Mom's coming to visit this Friday."

"What!?" The man was startled and jolted up. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He started to pull off his mask.

"You gagged me, silly~." Nicole giggled and pressed against his chest.

Jerald sighed. He couldn't keep Nicole gagged for long, as she had to be able to say the safe word. She had plenty of time to say it, not that she would want to during their fun. "Now I have to clean and hide the dungeon. That woman always finds something to complain about."

"Don't worry, I'm sure it will be fine." Nicole slid up and kissed her husband's cheek.

Jerald smiled for a moment and relaxed. His hands slid up the arm sleeve and started to work the buckle.

"Do you have to take it off now? I was hoping we could leave it on and go another round." Nicole sighed and shifted, making it difficult to undo the bindings.

"I don't want it to leave a mark. She's already suspicious from the time she spotted rope marks on your arm." Jerald grabbed hold and opened the first strap. "She might be thinking I'm abusing you."

"Aren't you?" Nicole giggled.

"Oh, you know you love it." Jerald smirked.

"I do." Nicole wiggled her butt as if inviting him to spank her again.

"Why is she coming over, anyway?"

"Oh, something's up with my dad."

"Fantastic. She is always in one of her moods when that happens." Despite Nicole's struggles, he was able to remove the arm sleeve.

"Be nice. I'll keep her calm." Nicole ran her newly freed hands against his chest and kissed him on the lips for a moment.

Jerald returned the kiss. "Alright, honey." He held her tight in his arms as she nuzzled him.

THE END