All Comments on 'To Hell... and Back'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish I could give you more than 5, you write such enthralling stories and this may be the best Max story yet. Thanks for all the pleasure I get from reading them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for another thoroughly enjoyable chapter in the trials and tribulations of Max. Self destructive but with a heart of gold. Your hard work is appreciated.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

You’ve created a uniquely memorable, truly 3-dimensional character in Max Pemberton, Cincinnati police detective. So easy to become immersed in her adventures and the people and places that make up her troubled, but lovable life. This tale has all the elements: fast pace, humor, danger, shady characters, crisp often poignant dialogue, redemption, and well choreographed sex — never a gratuitous sidebar to the action, each scene specific to that moment in the storyline — sometimes debauchery, other times passionately tender as in the closing lines of this chapter. Owner of a diner — that will be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Been really enjoying this series and the character, thank you, hope there is more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have only read a couple of detective novels, and this certainly fits the style and verbiage. With the sex and interpersonal problems intertwined, it is a fantastic short story. This had to be hard work to write and I appreciate the effort. It was highly entertaining, Thank-You! I look forward to the Diner, with debauchery entwined!!!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 2 years ago

Damn it I love these! Don't want to rush you but I pray inspiration strikes soon.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Yes yes yes ...... She is back and love is in the air ....... Yeah ....... After all her rollercoaster rides , loosing two beloved ones in a horrible kind and so this chapter turns your pages into bright sunlight Healing Lehka or she is on the path like any AA members like Maxine too

Wonderful story and fabulous writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SWP: Puh-lease. We know you now: The course of true love never did run smooth. Especially with Max!!

You're just fucking with us, right 😂

--okami1061

---- once the account is (ever so slowly) approved

---- <okami@fithen.org>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I only came across your stories about Maxine recently but I love them. As a recovering alcoholic, I can sympathise with her and feel for every struggle she goes through with the demon.

Time for Betrayal now

sellersricksellersrick10 months ago

Wow - love the tales with Max! Wonderful character and excellent writing. You perfectly weaved the sex in with the main story of her police work on the west end of Cincy.

Hopefully this is a little bit of catnip for you SWP - well done!

Joe_DeeJoe_Dee8 months ago

I just finished the series. I like your writing. You tell a good story. This story stands on its own without any sex in it. It is simply a good story. Not that I mind the sex!

Thank you.

I also write - long stories like yours. I don't have the nerve to put them out there, as you have.

MigbirdMigbird6 months ago

Been thinking about Max — not wondering when we’ll hear from her again (that will come; no problem) rather revisited the last piece before you took us back in time: “To Hell … and Back” — Max struggles with Lehka's addiction and their love. Reread and reread my favorable comment, but I failed at the time (2 years ago) to remark on the most telling/remarkably romantic, beautiful part of that piece — Lehka’s closing testimony as she captured who Max is (for all of us who follow her) and why she loves her. OK, I am a near hopeless romantic and all well and good. My point is how much more you can glean from good writing if you take the time — good stories/characters warrant continued attention. Will probably sent same as message to you, but the entire piece painful, poignant and in the closing beautiful. Thanks.

kbone1kbone12 months ago

It's a cop story and I had a heck of a time reading all the stories. I loved them all!! The last one that I read is "To Hell...and Back" and Lehka is a surprise to me. She changed a lot and my mind was thinking "She is a lost cause."

Then the story was a surprise to me when Lehka was at the door. GREAT STORIES!!! I need to find out how Nicky died and the inheritance of the diner to Max.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Given this is 2 years old I guess this is the end of Max stories. Thanks for a wonderful set of stories. I’m not normally keen on lesbian stories but the characters and plots were so gripping and the quality of the writing is fantastic. One of the best things on Literotica imho

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES