To Love a Stray Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

"Don't you see Rosy?" Doc asked calmly, "Another son would be heartbreaking, welcome but heartbreaking after loosing a daughter at birth the last time. But to loose another daughter, Jeddah must have feared for her husband's sanity. He took the death of Mitchell's twin so hard,"

"I wasn't born like something out of a fucking freak show! I was born normal! I just got turned into a fucking freak!" I yell in disbelief. Too much has happened today and I can't take it in, I can feel the panic rising - the need to run building.

"Rosy a simple blood test can clear this up. Potentially two brothers and a father to cross match against..." Doc tries talking to me.

"No! No! I am so out of here! I am not listening to any more of this shit!" I yell outraged.

"I'm sorry Rosy but we can't let you leave," Edwin says right behind me. I jerk my head around to look at him but it is too late as he engulfs me in his arms and lifts me from the floor, panic engulfs me and I lash out wildly with my feet. I hear him grunt with pain but he keeps his grip and I feel my legs being caught at the knees to try to minimise the damage I can do. I jerk my head back hard and see stars as it connects with his but his hold doesn't ease and I find myself jostled and face down as he falls into a seat on the lounge.

"Out of the way," I hear Doc say and try to look his way but all get is a quick glimpse of something held in his hand and I scream in fear realising I am about to be injected with some drug. It stings as it goes into my thigh and I try to jerk my leg away but someone heavy is either sitting on it or holding it down.

"No! No! Let me go! Let me go!" I yell as I struggle. Edwin grunts as I struggle, my elbows and heels must be finding targets as I try to get loose. My pulse roars in my ears and I snarl angrily and turn my head looking for some body part left within reach of my teeth. I feel my inner cat struggling within me wanting release, she leaps forward but is strangely restrained and she whines as she stands trembling unable to break free. A strange lethargy is starting to grow and I renew the intensity of my struggles but my strength is failing and I pause for a moment trying to gather my reserves.

"Doc?" Mitchell sounds concerned and I begin struggling again.

"We just got to wait another moment or two, this takes longer to work." Doc makes no sense as I pause once again to try to gather my energy. I fling my head back and blink dazedly as I try to focus on the ceiling, something is seriously wrong with me.

"Lay her down, she's just about out," Doc says quietly and I blink slowly, my eyes not wanting to stay open.

"She okay? Remember what happened last time," Mitchell sounds frantic now and I wonder why as my eyes sink closed against my wishes. I can hear everything but I can't move or speak, I hear someone sniff close to me and I try to recoil but my body refuses to co-operate.

"I can't believe she stood for you," Doc says in disbelief.

"It just happened," Micah sounds upset and I wonder what's bothering him.

"You fucking idiot Edwin! Why the hell did you have to grab her like that! You should have let me talk to her!" Mitchell yells angrily.

"See how hard she fought, it would have taken more than one stray to catch her unless she was in heat and her cat wanted a tom." Someone, I think Malcolm says.

I feel a slight pinch in the crook of my elbow and I can hear a strange rhythmic noise for a few seconds before it stops and something pushes hard into my arm. My body has this fabulous floating sensation and I can hear my heartbeat beneath my ear, is that where it's supposed to be? What's happening? Wasn't I running through the trees?

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers