All Comments on 'To Love a Stray Ch. 09'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyed the chapter greatly!!!!

Lots of interesting development in this chapter specially Rosy getting past her fear and realizing her feelings for Micah however I don't understand why she wants to kiss Edwin does she like him??? or is it because she needs physical gratifaction and falls eagerly with whoever is willig to give except Micah am still confused with who she will end up with however loved Micah in this chapter his displaying more of his softer side hope to see more progress made between Rosy and Micah looking forward to he next chapter very eagerly I will be definitely stalking your page till the next chapter is posted

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Oh, my god! Fan-fxcking Ta-bu lous!

FIVE STARS * FIVE STARS * FIVE STARS * FIVE STARS * FIVE STARS *

Well, really Chapter 9 deserves ten stars, but I can only go as high as five stars here.

Lots of blood & tears & fighting & cat hair. LOL

Thanks for the GREAT story & chapter!

charligirl30charligirl30over 12 years ago
Awesome!

Best Chapter so far... Please post soon... I can't wait to see how everything develops... I have so many questions... please dont keep us waiting too long!

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years ago
Amazing!

You keep the characters complex and the relationships are always evolving. Wonderful read and a great plot line. The build up is so intense. DW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yay!

I love your characters....can't wait for the next chapter :)

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
Excellent

Love Rosy's development and interaction with the clan.Very exciting chapter.Looking forward to Rosy and Micah relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE IT

Please continue. Loving this one too, check every day for updates, I am on the edge of my keyboard, waiting for updates. Love the way the story is developing. Please keep up the great writing. Waiting anxiously for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I really love your story

I check for updates every few days.

I am truly addicted:)

marlam5marlam5over 12 years ago
Love your writing!!!

I love all of your writing. And can't wait for the next chapter.

I'm like some of your other readers and check daily for a new chapter.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76over 12 years ago
Unbelievably Good

Your writing is excellent...Please continue writing. Can't wait until you post the next chapter in this saga.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Edwin is a sleeze

Edwin has been slyly manipulating Rosy from the beginning, when he's not slandering her for being a stray behind her back. For the first time in her life, Rosy is experiencing attraction to a male and she doesn't know how to handle it.

FloribundaFloribundaover 12 years ago
excellent update - really enjoying this

I guess lots of others like me are waiting to see what unfolds. I'm still hopeful for Micah and Rosy, although I'm not sure that their relationship would ever be a really easy thing, lol! But, that's a good thing if it happens. Rosy has spirit, especially given her past, and I wouldn't want to see her any other way. Micah needs to be put a little in his place; he needs some levelling.

I'm still laughing about the calf castrator!!

Stevens_rockStevens_rockover 12 years ago
rosy is stringing everyone along

I had a lot of sympathy for Rosy at the begining of this story, being slaved to the needs of her cat and forced to mate. (Even to the she cats are often more dom in mountain cats). But now she has efectively stung along every avalible Tom to the breaking point. She needs to pick someone as a boyfriend, both for herself so she doesn't do things like kiss Edwin; and for the Toms so they don't rip out everyones throat at the slightest insult.

I personaly don't like Micah too much as her mate, although he did seem better this chapter. The way he snaps to full dominate just bugs me. He needs to grow a little, make people want to follow his demands. Rosy seems like the best option for his growth because Wade seems to be of the same mold, just not as a submissive mate.

kathleetkathleetover 12 years ago
Love it

Love the story. I feel like I always know why Rosy is acting or thinking the way she is. I hope something progresses romantically soon for Rosy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thought id say summit

I looooove this story so far, i apologise if this comes as anonymous and some may think its cowardly but i did try n im computer iliterate lol anyway keep going, u have me hooked xxxxxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Edwin is a Pig.

I don't get how his father does not see the nasty in his son? Is he upset because Micah is older and seemingly the "choice" for the main male to get the girl and be the future Alpha? His motives are always suspect. His actions are vile and manipulative. Granted Micah has to learn to tone down his dominant assholeness, but Edwin is no better than the stray rapist. Does he really want the she-kitt that Micah made himself available for some chapters back? Or is it just he wants what Micah "has"? Does he want Rosy or just want to use or screw or just have because Micah is so taken with her? It is sorta tiring. AND excuse me, if she gives off mixed signals..., her forced sexual experiences give her NO basis for reference. SOOOO, ALL THE SEX NEEDING MALES SHOULD BACK OFF AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE NOT ASSUME THAT ALL HER STUMBLING OR CURISOITY OR FEAR OR HORNYNESS OR CONFUSION IS NOT A FREAKING GREEN LIGHT TO JUST GET RIGHT AND COZY. SHEESH! How dare Wade and any other male there judge her behavior. No matter what they say about protection, they judge Rosy as a dirty stray. How would any of them like someone being all slimy by Jazzy? Just cause she is young and smaller and their sister..., WHAT?! She is prime to be targeted just like Rosy was. If Rosy could finally talk with her brothers and fight to be understood by Micah...., everyone else could learn to really look at the situation and the individuals for who they really are. If Edwin would kill Rosy's brother just to get at her in heat..., won't he kill his siblings to get what he wants? Why doesn't his dad not see that? He questions Micah but allows Edwin a pass? What if Edwin's partner or his brother was slithering around Jazzy or his mom? Nice part of the time, then snide and manipulative when one on one. Who is gonna make this discovery about Edwin before it is too late? "She lead me on"...., "She did not say no"..., "It was rough sex"...., "who are you gonna believe..., me or some stray"? I could be taking this a bit far..., but it is a strong possibility. He could really like Rosy, but he does not act like it. He could really like the girl (can't remember her name) that was into Micah, but Micah let down because of his feelings for Rosy. We don't know because all we see are sides of a whole. And the sides don't measure up to an individual that is trustworthy. I do like this story. It makes you get all involved. Can't wait for another chapter. Maybe one that has Rosy enlightening EVERYONE. WADE, MARISSA, EDWIN, MICAH, her brothers, the other she-kitts and herself. She has no female to talk to really..., how is that helpful? Her brothers help her a lot, but they have never felt what it is to be vulnerable ALL THE TIME. Not saying that all women feel that way..., but it is understood in this story that if they are not protected by family..., they are subject to any and all vile chaos to their persons.

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
THREE THOUGHTS

I AGREE WITH SOME, ROSEY NEEDS TO MAKE SOME CHOICES, WHATEVER/WHOMEVER IT/THEY MAY BE. AS FOR MICAH, HE IS A ALPHA IN WAITING, THUS HE HAS BEEN TRAINED A CERTAIN WAY AND THE RESPONSIBILITY THAT HE HAS SHADES HIS ACTIONS, AND EDWIN SEEMS TO HAVE A STREAK THAT HAS TROUBLE/POSSIBLE INSURRECTION IN IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic chapter as always. I love the story - and its complexity. I particularly love that you are making Rosy nice and confused as she's starting to have some feelings, but still jumpy and wary. I'm anxious to see what ends up happening and can't wait for the next chapter.

I'm glad to read that you're going to try and update once a week... both because it's nice to know that we'll get to have an update most weeks, and because it'll let me stop stalking your authors page on a daily basis to see if there's an update!

cremebluelecremeblueleover 12 years ago
Micah

I can't wait for rosy and micah to get together! I hope that she invites him to the cage and he is able to show her a softer side of himself. He is so hard all the time to her. I think if he slips into a softer role she will fall for him completely and let him in. i can't wait. post asap please!!!

jadekat8jadekat8over 12 years ago

Love your stories!

Thrilled to hear you'll try to post once a week (it's true I've been stalking your site daily to get the next chapter)

I agree with some of what "Edwin is a Pig" had to say, especially about Rosy's mixed/uneducated signals but I really want her to get together with Micah, and I would love to see more in the "Enter a Cat" story

You definitely have the words and the skill to make some dark romance's and publish a novel or two :)

Keep up the good work, I look forward to next weeks post!

lucianloverlucianloverover 12 years ago
Great as always.........

However someone pointed something out to me.......what work do the toms do since we haven't read about them working just lounging around or hunting?LOL!!!!!

Seriously you are doing a great job with Rosy and I especially enjoy reading about her confusing behaviour and I also don't know who her mate will be which is very refreshing!!!!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

The story continues to be really good. I get excited when I see a new chapter come up. I don't like Edwin and don't think we've seen the last of him. I hope that no one can make her invite him when she goes into heat even if he's there. I like how you've shown her development from a scared stray to being more comfortable with the clan. I really hope she can overcome her fear of Micah's dominance b/c I like them as a couple. The others don't seem right for her. She really is a strong cat and if she puts her fear behind her could probably be as dominant as he is. I really would like to see her become less fearful at a bit of a faster rate from here on out. I hope you can temper her learning through being with them with the frustration her slow acceptance of the differences between stays and clan cats.

I really like the added conflict with Edwin and also like how Mitchell moved up in dominance. It's seems like protecting his sister has helped with this. I also get the struggle in her over liking Stephen one second and Micah the next b/c they're brothers and similar yet Stephen is a safer bet b/c he's less dominant. I liked their interatctions when he was stitching her up b/c he let his guard down a bit. i think you use her brothers explaining things to her in a great way to teach us and explain her actions as she has talks with them.

Keep up the great story. I only wish this chapter had gone a bit further since it seemed to end abruptly.

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
FYI re Clan (Wade & Marissa) Williamson's Children

Order of Age as revealed in "Enter the Cat"

Edwin

Dwayne

Micah

Alex (deceased)

Justin

Jazzy

Donovan

Yes, Micah is not the oldest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

when are rosy and micah going to get together? i love the stories but i think that rosy should act stronger!! but god i get so excited when i see a new story to this series.

cutie4x8cutie4x8over 12 years ago
What?!?

What was she thinking? I really don't understand her suddenly wanting to kiss Edwin. Especially since she noticed his dark side, and that seems like the last thing she would want in a man. Urg! I'm so frustrated with her and I'm excited for the next chapter! I hope Micah gets over it.

Mygypsy, your a fantastic writer. You've gotten me involved in the story in a way that most authors can't. Keep up the amazing work! I definitely think Rosy should be more consistent, but that's truly the only critique I can find in this series. :) Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I dont think Rosy really knows how to deal with the werecats. She seems to fall victim to every ploy they use to get their way or force her to do what they want.

Ok so Edwin turned on the charm the slimey bastard, he was clearly manipulating her and she fell for it! Doesnt she have two brain cells to rub together?

And can't she see Micah for what he is? He is the boss she comes in contact with the most, does she expect him to be all soft and a push over for her?

This story and its characters are developing too slowly for me! Cant wait for the next chapter.

Over all a great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unbelievable

"it is the first time I have been so close to someone in cat form who has not been intent on attacking me while I am in human form" - direct quote from the story

Please - how many times has she been around them in previous chapters - in the lounge, in bedrooms, on hunts, etc. In cat form and in human form? The toms have been in cat form previously when she was in human form - how can the author justify this statement after how many chapters so far with her being around them in all forms.

This author is not creditable - get your facts straight.

She willingly kisses Edwin and then wants the others to protect her from him? What a slut she is. How many toms has it been that she has been attracted to so far?

No wonder Wade does not want her around his daughter. This story has gotten so weird it is not even worth following anymore.

FlutterbyButterflyFlutterbyButterflyover 12 years ago
Awesome

Enjoying the story but when does the real action start? Don't worry about the previous comment as they have clearly taken the time to read the story and then more time to leave a comment.

Flutter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT!!!!!!!!

I can't believe y some pple are being nasty on purpose just because they don't like something doesn't mean others don't APPRECIATE the creativity that is seen in this story and its quite hilarious to read the comments of this so called haters who have nothing better to do then criticise other peoples work while remaining anonymous by now I figured that people who are really fascinated/interested with this story are following it since we are in chapter 9 and anyone "smart" enough to figure out that this story was bogus would have stopped reading it rather than force their opinions over something that they shoudn't be interested in so its pretty obvious that this person is only interested in defaming mygypsy's work I personally thing this story is great n quite different take on weres and m eagerly looking forward to the next chapter which I am sure would be just as fab

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm enjoying the story but I have so many questions. Not that I expect answers but it can't hurt to ask.

I don't understand Rosy's reaction to Edwin. She is so protective of Mitchell that she becomes aggressive and threatens anyone who hurts him but she is confused about Edwin leaving the clan? Edwin, who tried to kill Mitchell and who Mitchell feels he can't turn his back on? Her reactions seem strange.

Are Sam and Mitchell Rosy's full brothers? With her spots, it seems that Rosy is half human or maybe her father is a stray. Hell, maybe her mother was a stray. It's hard to see any clan female lasting five minutes outside the protective cocoon of the clan.

Who was Jasper looking for? He's known Rosy for so long it seems odd that he would have gotten caught looking for her. Was he looking for the woman Rosy once lived with? (Could Rosy live with a human considering her inability to control her changes.) Was he looking for a child? Rosy sure changed the subject fast, earlier in the story, when queens and she-kitts were brought up.

Great story. A lot of mysteries and a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

i have followed this since the start and love the way the story evolves each chapter. It is always something new that I hadn't expected and I think it's great that it's so creative. I do agree though, there are some minor faults I have noticed but I reckon if the author is writing this a chapter at a time it's a bit hard to cover everything n remember every line they've written.

Can't wait for more (please soon!!!!!) and am secretly hoping that eventually Micah and rosey end up mating :) great job so far

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
TO ANONYMOUS RANT-ER

This chapter is indeed the first time Rosy has touched, petted or spent time w/a werecat in animal form outside of her rapists. At Clan Williamson she waits outside, or in the bathroom or in M/Sam's room until everyone's human & CLOTHED again.

Whaddha think? She would have a meet-n-greet w/all the toms that raped her? "Getting to know you, getting to know all about you..." NOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

loving it still. I am dyeing for rosey and micah to get together. Love the creativity love the characters and the strength you have given rosy is amazing so is the compassion you have given a warrior like Micah. cant wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I don't think anyone here is being nasty on purpose as suggested by a previous poster. Just like with any story some are going to like it and some won't. Just because they disagree from your viewpoint doesn't mean they are nasty people. I think it's more helpful to a writer to have honest feedback rather than pats on the back to stroke their egos. They need to know how their communication in their writing is coming across, what's liked or not liked and why to help them grow as a writer. Don't be so sensitive. I think this website is a fabulous resource to develop and perfect writing talents and gain feedback to grow. It's also great for us readers to be able to read these works that are just as good, if not better than many books we purchase for free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I just started reading Enter the Cat by the same author which tells this story from Micah's point of view. What a difference it makes. I wish I had known that before leaving comments on this story.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
I get such a kick out of the descriptive details.

Especially good are the perceptions and dynamics of the characters in were cat form. The chuffing, coughing barks, flexing whiskers and mutual grooming all seem so real. It brings the shifters vividly to life.

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015over 11 years ago
Keep Going.

I enjoy the story. I want her with Micha mostly because I know how he feels about her. Sometimes it takes a great deal of effort to get past trauma. Even when I find it hard to continue I recognize the great work you have put in with this story. Even the kiss with Edwin and her response to it seems real. I have been in that situation and it is not easy, but I did get my Micha

On to the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous