All Comments on 'To Love a Were Ch. 04'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
interesting

Still like this story and want more. and i am liking the whole hierarchy and would not mind if you gave a little bit more detail. thanks again for sharing. Mechmanas

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
hmm

this story keeps getting better-- i wonder if fiona is eian's mate? and did dominic almost die b/c sydney denied his claim? great chapter and i cant wait for the next one to post :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

I was waiting for an update on this story so I was really happy to see a new chapter up. I did wonder if Fiona would be awoken as a full grown vampire and I also wondered how long it would take Sydney to realise Dom was not cheating on her. Loved this chapter and now waiting for the next one. :)

virgochildvirgochildover 13 years ago
OHHHHH WEEEEE

Eian sure do have some explaining to do with Fiona.

virgochildvirgochildover 13 years ago
Twilight

To be honest the whole Fiona and Eian storyline reminds of Jacob and Bellas kid. Its kind of weird, but anyways thanks for posting another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I like!

Nothing else needs to be said, other than i can't wait for the next chapter.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Well Done

This whole non-human genre is fairly new to me. I discovered it about 6 months ago. I really thought every story would be the same. You story is a wonderful example of just how different the story lines can be. I really love the way you are telling this story. Everything feels fresh and new. I don't get the feeling I've read this before as with some of the other story lines. So Thank You for sharing you story.

Have a Great Holiday and Much Success in the New Year

MizT

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
This is getting

too convoluted and soap opera like for me. Everyone is acting like a teenager. The only one who should be acting like a child is Fiona.

musecuesmusecuesover 13 years ago
Getting interesting!

I'm really starting to wonder about Fiona's and Eian's relationship. Oh yeah and I hope Sydney and Dominic's relationship would stabilize soon. They're so drama-mama. But I think that adds some fuel to their romance. =) By the way, hot sex scene. Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"SUPER DUPER WOW"

Man i just LOVE this series and all the other storys and series at that , your its just brillancey at its highest.

Jorjiah xxx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Ok...I kinda don't like the turn of events... good story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous