All Comments on 'To Love the Professor Ch. 07'

by pjtown8

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very nice

I love the chapter very much. I hope everything between them is OK after the secret is out and I hope for a happy ending. Please try to post chapters quickly . Once I loved it ur very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it! Addicted

I love the intro to the story "Addiction". I know what it is like to be so deep into someone that you can't pull out. He is so possessive when it comes to her. Also that Jen seems like a pain in the ass and Emma need to tell that bitch off. I cant wait to find out his secret.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good

I am waiting for next chapter. Please post it soon and loved the characters very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

I want to know his secret and I hope there relationship remain strong in all of it. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Can't wait for the next one, omg!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next chapter

Great story so far, can't wait for the next chapter, look forward to it :) ;)

Cutecanadian22Cutecanadian22over 7 years ago
I need more!

I just stumbled across this series yesterday and became enthralled instantly! What a story! The characters are written so well with tons of depth and evolving complexities. Please continue writing this series, I feel like they are right on the cusp of truly having it all, once they deal with Jen and her secrets. You are an extremely talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your work! Please give us a hint that you are going to continue writing this story or if you're done with this one! I know a lot of us would be devastated! Hopefully, you'll be inspired! You are an amazing writer!

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodover 7 years ago
More please! !!!

While I noticed numerous clarical and some grammatical errors, they were not enough to distract the reader. I would be happy to volunteer to be one of your peer reviewers on future submissions. Please finish this story. I believe you have the creative talent to be a great romance novelist. I will be looking for the next installment.

pjtown8pjtown8over 7 years agoAuthor
The Next Chapter

Hello Readers,

I just wanted to let you know that I just uploaded another chapter. I don't know how long it will take for Literotica to review it. I know it has been a while, but like the character Emma, I am balancing college, a relationship plus I also have to work as well. I really want to try to aim for 15 chapters in this story and want to complete it quickly. Also, about the grammar, I don't have a editor and as I mention I am in college, I barely have time edit my own term papers. I usually run them through spell checker but sometimes things can be overlooked. I really want to get this book completed, perhaps later on...if someone wants to help me edit, that would be great. I also had emails regarding Sebastian point of view, I really like the idea of that but first let make it through the book. As always, thank you for the support and let me know if you like the way the book is heading.

Sincerely,

PJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous