To my Gorgeous Tgirl Fuck-Buddy

Story Info
I reminisce about an encounter with my transgirl fuck-buddy.
923 words
3.96
18.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short Stories 05: A Letter to my Gorgeous Tgirl Fuck-Slut

To my darling, Elise,

My sexy, gorgeous, slutty girl, I remember the night you arrived at my place, well after most decent people had taken to their beds. You love to dress as a Tgirl slut, but you are innately shy and don't want anyone but me to see this fuck-slut side of you.

Coming inside, you found me standing naked, tall, strong and oh so masculine, holding lengths of rope in my big strong hands. I had a small, cynical smile on my face. Your reticence amused me.

Your gaze met mine for an instant before you tipped your head forward and glued your eyes to the floor.

Clasping your hands shyly in front of your hips, you squirmed uncomfortably.

"I hope this girl finds your approval, Sir?" You asked quietly.

I walked around you. You are average height for a man, tall for a woman. Your body is slim and toned. The hormones you have been taking have given you hints of womanly curves. Maybe your breasts have made it to an A cup, but only just. Your ass and hips are pleasantly rounded.

"Yes. Yes, this girl does meet with my approval," I told you.

I tied you face down, with pillows under your hips and breasts, over my coffee table. Your knees were on the ground, and I bound them to the coffee table legs. I placed your wrists in handcuffs then tied them above your head.

Coming up behind you, I lifted your skirt and pulled your thong aside and then I slid a well-lubricated plug into your boy pussy.

Leaving you exposed and vulnerable, I moved to your head and tipped it to one side. Kneeling, I rubbed the head of my cock along your lips. You parted your lips, and I slipped my cock into your mouth.

Grabbing a handful of your hair just behind your ear, I held you firmly and started to fuck your mouth.

Stretching out my hand, I tapped and pushed on the plug in your ass.

Working in rhythm with my thrusting cock, I worked the plug in and out of your boy pussy, slowly stretching and preparing it for the fucking you were so desperately craving.

It seemed to you like an age passed as I held your head still and slid my cock in and out of your willing mouth. I could tell your jaw was hurting, so I removed my cock from your mouth and moved behind you.

You moaned deeply and sensually as I slowly removed the plug.

Kneeling, I grabbed your hips and swayed forward until the head of my cock was against your little rosebud, the entrance to your 'boy pussy'.

I held still, refusing to move. You tried to push back against your binds so you could impale yourself on my dick. But the bonds held true, and you were left wanting, needing, craving to be filled..

A frustrated moan escaped from your lips. But all I did was laugh and slowly slide my length into you.

You groaned in pleasure as I penetrated deeper into your boy pussy.

I held you tight for a moment to allow you to get used to me. Then I slowly start to fuck you.

Harder and harder, I drove my cock into you until you were made into nothing but my little fuck doll. A vessel to be used solely for my pleasure.

As my cock drove deep into your slutty hole, your little boy clitty hardened and started to bang against the coffee table. The pain was exquisite, and you began to push back at me, groaning and moaning in time with my thrusts.

I reached under your hips and wrapped my strong hand around your girlie cock. Gripping the shaft firmly just below the head, I continued to drive my dick deep into your tight, slippery boy pussy.

My grasping hand drove you wild. So you humped back against my invading cock and into my gripping hand.

Balancing against you, I grabbed a handful of your hair and pulled your head back.

This arched your back, and with the angle change, my throbbing cock started to slide across your prostate gland.

A surprised and delighted grunt escaped you, and after a couple of more pushes from me, you lost control, and your boy clitty started shooting its load onto the floor.

I took this as my cue and released the grip I held tightly over my own orgasm and I released a flood of semen deep into your slutty shit hole.

Time after time, as I thrust into you, I shot cum into your fuck hole. Splashing semen over your prostate caused you to shudder and squirt again.

As my orgasm slowly came to an end, I released your boy clitty, and slid my cock out of your hole.

Moving back to your head, I ran the cum covered head across your lips.

Willingly, but with your eyes tightly closed, you opened your lips and let me slide my cock back into your mouth.

Being the good boy/girl you are, you industriously cleaned every inch of my now flaccid cock.

Releasing your binds, I patted you gently on the ass, "Be a good girl and see yourself out. I'll see you same time next week."

I hope you remember that night as fondly as I do, my dear.

Till I see you again, my little one.

I remain yours,

John Murray

The End.