The Return of My Tgirl Fuck Slut

Story Info
My Tgirl fuck-buddy returns.
2.7k words
4.45
24.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short Tales 06: The Return of my Tgirl Fuck Slut.

A lot of time had passed since I last had Elise tied to my coffee table so I could roughly use all her holes but then that was the pattern. She would beg to visit, come over, be fully used and satiated, and then run back into hiding until her desires and fantasies got the better of her.

She tried to deny it, but she was addicted to being a cross-dressing, cock sucking, gaping-holed slut, and the fact was that I was always going to be her first port of call when the need rose in her again.

So why was I always the first port of call? Well, because I treated Elise well. Yes, I fuck and use her like the slut she is, but I always call her by the feminine pronouns she prefers. I never tried to make her use her penis, what she called her 'boy clitty', for anything other than what I'd use the clitoris on a cisgender girl, that is to say, only to add to her arousal and as stimulation to help her achieve orgasm. And I never expected her to fuck me with it. In other words, I treated her as the woman she so wanted to be.

It started in the usual way, one word, 'hi', texted to my cell phone. Knowing how the game was to be played, I waited two days before replying with 'Miss Elise'.

Elise immediately replied, 'What are you up to?'

'Working out when I'm going to have you', I replied.

There was a gap of a few minutes before Elise came back. 'Am I that obvious?' she asked.

'Yes,' I immediately texted back.

'Oh' came back.

'Miss Elise, you know you have no need of pretence with me.' I wrote. 'You need to feel like a woman again. You need to be owned and dominated and made to feel like the submissive, sexy and desirable woman I know you to be and you so want to be. So stop equivocating and give me some times you're available.'

'How does this Friday about 7.30 pm sound? She typed.

'Works for me as long as you come dressed up. Otherwise, I'll leave you a key in the usual place, and you can come over earlier and get yourself all glammed up for me when I get home about 7 ish.'

'Leave the key, please?' She said. 'I have new housemates, and I'd rather not have them know.'

I smiled in anticipation. 'See you about 7 on Friday then', I texted.

It was only early Monday, so I had five days of anticipation to fill in before our meeting on Friday. It had been too long between visits, and I was looking forward to seeing her again. I was finding it hard to concentrate on work.

As I daydreamed and reminisced about some of her earlier visits, I'd often discover myself idly fiddling with myself. I found myself thinking of Elise's willing mouth, holes, and talented hands. How her ass, her 'boy cunt' as she called it, was so tight and velvety around my cock. How she would greedily clench and unclench her sphincter as I pounded into her, milking me for all I was worth.

I called my cleaner to ensure I had fresh sheets put on the bed and have her throw open all the doors and windows for a couple of hours as she cleaned so my unit would be well aired by the time Elise got there Friday evening.

I ordered some flowers to be delivered whilst the cleaner was in, along with a card saying they were for Elise.

Finally, it was Friday evening, and I was done with work. Taking a cab home, I rushed up the stairs to my unit.

Unlocking the door, I ventured inside. The dimmers had been turned down, and a heady smell of incense and flowers permeated the room.

In a strong, firm voice, I said, 'Elise, I'm home.' Making sure she would be aware of my presence and not be frightened or startled at my arrival.

'Won't be a moment, Sir,' she responded from my bedroom in a low husky voice.

The sound of her voice made my dick jump. I loved that voice! I made myself a scotch rocks and sat on my couch in anticipation.

I had barely settled into my seat when Elise appeared.

I was stunned! She had spent the months since I saw her last working on her make-up skills.

Elise wore a long jet-black wig with a tousled locks look. Her make-up smoothed out her features and was cleverly applied to hide almost all signs of masculinity.

Bronzer highlighted her well-defined cheekbones, and contouring had thinned out her nose and rounded out her chin to add to the feminine look.

Her eyelids were perfectly outlined and shaded to make her blue eyes sparkle and pop. Dark red lipstick emphasised her full cupid bow lips.

A complete set of false dark red nails and a faint smell of musky perfume finished the look off perfectly.

All I could say was 'Wow!'

As she walked further into the room, I saw she was wearing a full-length black silk nightie with a black silk shoulder wrap. She had her 18 double D breast forms crammed into a 16 C black bra which made her 'tits' sit high and proud on her chest.

As Elise moved, I could see she was also wearing a tiny black G string. Momentarily wondering where she had managed to tuck everything, I watched fascinated as Elise glided across the floor toward me in her strappy black 7-in heels.

Her sheer black stay-up stockings whisked quietly as she moved. As she came closer, I spread my legs apart, and Elise sank gracefully to her knees, looking up at me.

'Miss Elise, you look fantastic', I truthfully told her. 'Stunning, very feminine and very sexy!'

Elise lowered her eyes 'Thank you, Sir,' she said huskily.

Again my dick jumped at the sound of her voice.

Noticing my dick jump, Elise's tongue came out and touched her bottom lip as she stared hungrily at my groin.

I placed a hand behind her head and pulled her forward for a kiss. She was so obviously a woman my other hand naturally found her breast forgetting that they were only forms. I still moulded them against her as my tongue flicked over her lips and through her slightly parted teeth.

Sliding my hand down her rib cage and across her belly, I reached between her thighs and stroked across her panties.

'Wow! That is some tuck job', I thought when my hand failed to find any sign of her boy clitty.

Breaking the kiss, I leant back against the sofa. Elise immediately started working on my belt and trousers. Within seconds she had them down around my ankles. I lifted my ass off the couch as she insistently pulled and hawed at my boxers. My lovely 7-in. cock immediately jumped out, and Elise quickly gobbled it down with a sigh of contentment.

I moved back to watch her talented mouth work its magic on my now rock-hard cock.

Holding the shaft by the base, Elise alternated between sliding her tongue along the underside of my dick and taking almost all of its length in her mouth and down her throat. It only took a few quick bobs before all of my length slid down her throat past her gag reflex.

Luxuriating in her attentions, I contented myself with holding her head as she eagerly slurped her way up and down my turgid pole. But I quickly realised that if I allowed her to keep up her ministrations, I would lose my load down her long thin neck.

Lifting her with my hands under her armpits, noticing as I did Elise had removed all signs of body hair, I lowered her into my lap. Kissing her passionately, I slid my hand along her stockinged thigh and forced her legs apart.

Salaciously raising her bottom Elise allowed me to pull her nightie up over her hips, exposing her panty-clad nether regions. Pulling the flimsy material back, I saw that she had tucked her balls back into the canals they had originally descended from and had duct-taped her shaft back and against the perineum leaving only the head exposed.

With one arm around her back, squeezing Elise to me, I started to run my thumb around the sensitive head of her boy clitty. Applying pressure to the underside and pushing upward toward the eye, I was rewarded with a low groan from my horny little fuck slut.

Nipping and sucking at her neck just where it met her shoulder, I concentrated on trying to send Elise close to orgasm. Grinding her hips against my body as my thumb circled her boy clitty Elise's head fell back, and she moaned.

Spilling her to the ground, I stood up suddenly. Kicking my feet out of my trousers and boxers and taking her surprised hand, I raised her to her feet and then casually picked her up, as if she was my bride and I was the over eager groom and carried her across the room into my bedroom.

It always shocks her that I'm able to do this so easily. She isn't a small girl, but I am a big man, 6ft 4in tall, with an ex-athletes body that is slowly running to fat.

Smiling, I placed her on my king-sized bed. Pushing her over on her stomach, I knelt astride her and sat on her bottom.

Reaching into my nightstand and bringing out two sets of handcuffs, I attached one to each of Elise's wrists and quickly secured each arm to the bedposts. Now that she was helpless and had to accept whatever I wished to do to her, I pulled her nightgown up over her hips, exposing her firmly toned ass.

Massaging that sweet ass, I contemplated what I would do next. Grinning, it occurred to me that I knew what Elise wanted.

I grabbed a bottle of lube and a nice sized butt plug from the nightstand. Pulling the G string aside, I squeezed a good dollop of lube onto her rosebud.

Using the plug's tip, I smeared the lube around her ring and rosebud. Starting in small circles, I homed in on her boy cunt, slowly increasing the pressure as I narrowed into my target.

Holding the plug's tip against her rosebud, I suddenly smacked her ass hard with my spare hand.

As Elise's hips bucked up involuntarily, I pushed the plug into her boy cunt with a practised shove.

Elise moaned, shuddered and then relaxed into the bed. Tilting her head, she tried to look back at me. I smiled at her, pulled her G string back into place, reached into a drawer on my nightstand, and pulled out a deep tissue massager.

I turned it on by plugging the massager in and selecting a medium setting. Reaching one arm under Elise's hips, I found her boy clitty again and then held the massager against the butt plug shoved deep in her boy cunt.

As the name would imply, the massager was designed to send vibrations deep into the muscle. When held against the butt plug, it sent vibrations deep into Elise's bowel, causing the plug to vibrate against her prostate.

Almost against her will, Elise began to hump back against the massager and forward against my teasing and stroking fingers. Low guttural growls started to emit from her.

Judging her arousal, I found the edge of the duct tape. As her arousal grew close to orgasm, I carefully peeled the duct tape back, freeing her boy clitty. Elise was so hard it must have been a relief when her cock finally sprung free.

Letting go of the massager, I squeezed a dollop of lube into my left palm and wrapped my fingers around her boy clitty. Replacing the massager against the plug, I squeezed and stroked Elise's boy clitty as I began to tap the massager against the base of the butt plug.

This drove the vibrations deeper into her boy cunt and increased the stimulation on her prostate. With a groan, Elise started to hump back against the massager and forward into my tightly gripping fist in time with my taps.

As she came closer to orgasm, I lessened the taps and started to push against the plug harder and stroke her boy clitty faster whilst squeezing and releasing it simultaneously.

Elise's head tossed back, and her eyes flew open, almost levitating up off the bed, her hips lifted, and with a bit of scream, her boy clitty started to squirt.

Milking her boy clit I gripped it tight and stretched the skin back toward her abdomen whilst pushing the massager as hard as I could against the butt plug. Grunting and humping like a wild thing, Elise squirted 4 or 5 more times before slowly collapsing back onto her stomach on the bed.

After a few moments' rest, Elise opened her eyes and looked longingly at me. 'Please feed me your beautiful cock, Sir', she begged.

Stripping off my shirt, I placed my hand behind her neck and positioned myself close to her lips. I slid my throbbing cock back into her willing mouth.

I reached over and undid the handcuffs so Elise could turn and make herself more comfortable. Rolling onto her side, Elise greedily slurped at my turgid member, sucking it deep into her mouth and down her throat.

She reached between my legs, traced her nails across my perineum, and gently fingered my ass. Holding a finger against my rosebud, she pulled my cock deeper into her mouth, sucking and slurping hungrily, trying to make me come down her throat.

Feeling my needs become urgent, I pulled away from her insistent mouth and took her wrists in my hands. I forced her over onto her back and her arms above her head. Quickly I re-snapped the handcuffs closed around her wrists.

I grabbed her legs behind her kneecaps and pushed them back and apart, forcing her back to arch back and her pert backside up into view.

I removed the butt plug and moved down to position my rock-hard 7-in cock against the entrance to her boy cunt. I slowly pushed my way into her tight warm fuck hole.

Even after having the plug in, her boy cunt was still tight and offered resistance as I slid in. With a grunt from Elise, the head of my cock popped through her knot and deep inside her.

Holding her legs back and apart, I started to pump into her boy cunt. With her usual enthusiasm, Elise was thrusting back at me, clenching down on my cock as I pulled back and releasing as I shoved into her.

Changing the angle, I pounded her like the fuck slut she is. The change of angle caused my cock to scrape across her prostate. Her boy clitty jumped at each forward thrust from me.

Releasing her legs, I balanced myself on my arms and drove into her like a piston. The sound of my abdomen slapping against her ass filled the room.

That exquisite feeling of impending orgasm came raging through me. Dropping forward onto Elise's chest, I grabbed her ass. Elise wrapped her legs around my hips and humped back at me.

Just as I reached the point of no return, Elise's eyes flew open, and with a grunt, she twitched, and I felt her juices shoot up between us.

This proved too much, and I unloaded deep inside Elise's bowel with a deep groan and a grunt of my own. She clenched and unclenched her sphincter milking the come out of me as I shot my load into her.

Kissing her tenderly, my slowly deflating cock slipped out of her love canal, and I released her from the cuffs.

Rolling her onto her side, I pulled her into me, gently spooning her.

'You can stay,' I whispered in her ear as I slipped into sleep.

But as I expected, I was alone when I awoke two hours later. This time there was a note though 'I need you again soon, big man' it said ...

The End.