To My Senses Ch. 02

Story Info
Beautiful Goodbye.
7.5k words
4
2.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This chapter contains only the briefest scene of violence, and it is not described in detail. There is discussion of the content of the previous chapter, which may upset some readers.

As an aside, this story - like all my others - has been written on a large-screen phone as I do not have access to a tablet or computer. I ask your forgiveness for the spelling errors which survive my spellcheck and editing process.

###

"Hi," Amy said. She shivered as she held the door open for me, and I stepped past her into the cramped kitchen of her upstairs apartment. It was tiny but cute, merging with a little living room off to the right, a door to the left likely leading to a bathroom. Worn, white-painted cabinetry and woodwork, pans drying in the sink, a green-glass Coke bottle of fake sunflowers sitting at a table set for one.

Student housing if you didn't want to live in a dorm.

The Asian girl hiked herself up on the edge of the table and looked at me expectantly. "How are you doing?"

I huffed air through my nose, amused. "Haven't had a good day. Just wanted to talk to someone I didn't know. Someone who doesn't know me. You know?"

"But I do know you. You like turkey sandwiches."

My laugh felt so good I wanted to cry. I had thought I was never gonna do that again.

She laughed too. "I'd like to get to know you. What do you do for a living? Are you in school?"

I shrugged out of my jacket, hung it on the chair next to her, leaned back against the scuffed Formica counter. "Working on a programming degree. Working at a bank when I'm not in front of a computer."

"Nice."

"You?"

"Engineering degree. Slinging sandwiches in between classes."

"Cool."

We looked at each other across the cramped kitchen, and I noticed a few things about her that made my heart beat harder. The robe she was wearing might've been cheap, but it was made to look like satin, fringed with lace, red with black edging. Her feet were bare, golden-brown skin showing up to the edge of the lace robe, knee height. Her nipples tented the imitation satin noticeably, hard points over the slight swells of her breasts. She'd put on a little makeup, and her pink hair was obviously combed out, had had some attention applied to it.

Amy noticed me staring at her intently and blushed. "Whatcha looking at?"

"You."

She inhaled sharply, realized she'd done so, tried to cover it with a petite cough. Taking her hand away from her mouth, she looked me over as obviously as I'd done her. "You have a girlfriend."

I thought about Cady, waiting for me in the hotel. I thought about what I'd done in that bloody, acid-lit basement. I thought about what I'd have to do tomorrow. A crazy memory flitted through my head, a year ago, bringing Cady tomato soup when she had a cold, the way she'd gazed at me so adoring as she'd sat on her parents' couch, sniffling and clothing and looking a wreck. The look in her eyes had been pure, shining love.

I felt deranged.

"Yeah. You have a boyfriend?

"Not really."

Silence filled the kitchen, the extra space crowded by the memories of people we should probably be with right now.

"Why are you here?" Amy asked. Her voice was serious, no laughter, amusement behind it.

"I can't go home right now. I...I can't be around my girlfriend." I didn't even want to say her name here, it felt like a betrayal to cast the syllables into this woman's air.

"Fight?"

I laughed, low and dark. "Yeah. Something like that."

"You want a drink?" Amy slipped off the table, pulled a bottle from a cabinet across the room. Across the room was relative in an apartment this size, it was two strides from where she'd been sitting. Stepping over, she handed it to me. Frosted glass, with raised black writing like stretched out spider legs. Clear liquid sloshed inside.

That spider print said "Chopin."

I handed it back. "No thanks, I don't drink."

She popped the cork and took a swallow, then put the bottle back. "I do."

"Ok."

I decided.

I stepped over to her and when she straightened, I was close enough to feel her ambient body heat. Amy didn't move away, just stood there, breathing harder as she looked me up and down.

"You're pretty dressed up for a random guy coming over later at night," I said with a smirk.

"Wanted to put my best foot forward." Her voice was suddenly breathy, like she'd been running. Her throat moved as she swallowed hard, and I had a vision of my hand around it, seeing it up close as I kissed my way down it.

"You sound scared."

"Just waiting for you to make the first move."

"Me?"

"Yeah. You have a girlfriend. I don't want to presume."

Cady. I should be with her tonight.

I shouldn't be with her tonight. I shouldn't infect her with the violence I'd found inside myself. Something that good should remain pure. I couldn't poison that relationship. I COULDN'T.

"Do you want me to presume?"

Her pink hair swayed as she nodded. "I've wanted this since I first saw you."

Her cheek was hot when I reached out and put my palm on her cheek. An image of Cady waiting for me to put the dog collar on her flashed through my mind and I felt overwhelming regret...but also excitement.

I wanted Amy. WANTED her.

"This is just a one-time thing," I whispered.

The Asian girl nodded vigorously. "I just want sex. I assume you do too."

Dammit.

My heart broke under the weight of all I'd seen and done tonight, and I honestly didn't care anymore. I pulled Amy to me by that hand on the side of her face, pulled her lips to mine in a fierce kiss. She inhaled and I invaded her mouth with my tongue forcing it against hers, feeling the urgency and need build as wet muscle moved against wet muscle.

My hands went to her ass and I hefted her up - so light in my arms - and she giggled and wrapped her legs around my waist. Each buttock fit perfectly in my palm, and I got a dark satisfaction from knowing how much bigger and stronger I was than her.

"You have a shower in this place?" I growled.

"Through that door," she jerked her head at the side of the kitchen. "That sounds like a lot of fun."

"First though..." I turned and regretfully released that ass so she could sit on the edge of the table like she'd been doing minutes before. I pulled at the sash on her tightly tied robe, and she spread her legs, kicking it open.

The body underneath set my blood on fire. Softly defined torso set with small but round breasts, the chocolate-colored nipples diamond hard with arousal. Long, slim legs led up to a pair of pink boy shorts, the skimpy crotch darkened slightly by feminine juices. I seized her face again and kissed her and her hands found their way under my shirt, caressing and clawing lightly at my chest, moving over my arms, pulling at my back.

It felt fucking GOOD to give into this animal impulse.

It felt fucking GREAT to be doing something I wasn't supposed to be doing. To be doing something WRONG. It felt like punishment and reward, all in one, and suddenly I didn't feel horror anymore at what I'd done earlier tonight, I felt feral, predator joy.

No one else was going to be hurt. Because of Mike and ME.

I was alive in this moment, and I was going to enjoy it.

I stepped back and tugged my shirt over my head and Amy made a cute meowing noise when she saw me half-naked. I closed the distance and kissed her again, reveling in the scrape of her hard tits against my skin, the heat of her on my chest contrasting with the cool air on my back.

Making out was fun, and we did that for a while, exploring lips and tongues and necks and chests with lips and tongues. She arched her head back when I grazed those chocolate-colored nipples with my teeth, squeaked when I sucked them into my mouth, moaned low and guttural when I circled them with my tongue.

Amy returned the favor, nipping and kissing at my chest, breath hot, tongue wetly electric against hot skin. Fuck that felt good.

Her hands moved against my groin stroking my hard length first through my jeans, then reaching into my waistband to gently squeeze and pull and my member.

"In case you were wondering," I stepped back and took a breath from what felt like a limited and dwindling supply of oxygen in the kitchen. "I'm clean. No ess tee dees."

She smirked. "Ok, boyscout. Me too."

"I've got condoms in my wallet."

"Such a gentleman. I'm on the pill, so it doesn't matter."

"I just want to be safe. I want to make sure you feel comfortable and protected."

Amy laughed, and it was music to my ears. "You really are a boyscout."

Mentally, a small part of my brain was thinking it'd be nice to know these things and get confirmation of them before even meeting her. I chalked it up to my analytical programmer brain.

Amy said "What are you - oh - that's...oh shit!" When I knelt and pulled the gusset of her panties aside. , took one brief look at her landing-strip-adorned pussy, and began fluttering my tongue up and down its length. She leaned back on her hands and spread her legs, giving me more room in which to work, and the only pause I took was to tug her boyshorts down and off with a frustrated growl.

She tasted clean and slightly salty, and I could barely work two fingers up inside her snatch as I set my lips over her clit to suck and lick furiously.

Fuck, the sounds she was making were glorious, little yips and cries of pleasure, and when she came, it was with a shriek and a buck of her pelvis that coated my fingers in even more of her girl-honey. I kept after her pleasure, eventually pushing her flat to the table and leaning over her slit, keeping up the oral attack, keeping up the rubbing, pumping motion inside her tight, superheated box.

Eventually, I became aware that Amy was pushing at my head, trying to force me away from her crotch. I rose and grinned down at her, primally satisfied at the flush of deep pink darkening her exotic skin, the heaving of her chest.

"That's...wow... That's... Yeah, that's not normal." Amy could barely speak, hoarse from screaming out her multiple climaxes, barely able to suck in enough air to move her vocal cords.

"What?"

"I..." She swallowed, regained composure. "I invite someone over, they don't usually show any interest in eating my pussy, much less starting there. That was...wow..."

I helped her off the table and she staggered in place, giggling tiredly as I caught her.

"Shower?"

"Sounds great."

Amy leaned against the counter and watched me adjust the water heat and spray in the shower stall, then refused to let me undress myself, instead kneeling to untie my shoes, then take down my pants and boxers with gentle, teasing kisses along my waistline.

My erection sprang free in front of her, and she gasped before looking up at me with an innocent expression and beginning a slow pumping motion, hand gentle and warm on my skin. She opened her mouth and I held her in place with a firm hand on her silky pink hair. "In the shower."

I gave myself a perfunctory scrubbing, then leaned back against the wall and let the pounding hot water drive my disconnected state of mind away. It felt good to relax, to not support myself. To just...be.

And to be someone who wasn't Gary.

The mouth around my cock helped distract me. Amy had kissed her way down my torso and now knelt subserviently in front of me like I had in front of her, head bobbing up and down, mouth providing exquisite suction to my engorged rod. She had no qualms about taking me deep, pushing her nose against my groin and moving her tongue around the shaft buried in her throat. Then she'd pull off and look up at me adorably while pumping my meat, pausing only to suck in breath before fellating me again.

It felt wonderful. The hand I rested on her head allowed me to direct her motions, and the sense of power that gave me was even more erotic.

This girl didn't know me at all, and yet she was on her knees, devoting herself to my pleasure, letting me direct her movements as she worshiped my dick with her mouth.

Soon I'd reached my boiling point, and I gently pushed Amy away. "Where do you want me to finish?"

She tilted her head back momentarily to catch water on her face, shook her pink locks out, and smiled up at me. "Seems like a great time for a facial."

"You got it."

I stroked myself up and down as Amy kept her face turned upwards, gently pinching and pulling at her own nipples, giving me a great show while I jerked off. The finale came quickly and I groaned loudly as I pumped sperm over her face in long stripes, the ribbons of pearly white dropping from her chin to her hairline. The force dropped after the first four shots, and the remainder splashed onto her lips and chin.

I admired the way my spunk contrasted with her skin, and then she licked her lips and arched her neck back again to rinse herself off.

Amy rose and turned, and I gazed hungrily over her naked body, finely muscled back and tiny bottom. I hugged her from behind, and she wiggled her ass against my still-hard length. "Feels good," she purred.

"Yes, yes it does." I nibbled from her ear down her neck to her shoulder, and she giggled at the sensation.

We dried quickly, and I grabbed my wallet before following her to the small bedroom. I tackled the Asian girl to her bed, and she laughed momentarily, before gasping as I began kissing her neck and chest. She turned my head to hers, and the heat grew as we made out, though and forceful and also...playful.

I pinned Amy's arms to the bed on either side of her head, and we looked hungrily at each other, grinding our hips together, mimicking the morons that would come, my hard rod sliding up and down her wet, open lips. "You wanna do this?" she asked breathlessly.

"Fuck yeah." I rolled away and tucked through my wallet. Cady and I had gone on a little bit of a road trip a few months ago, and had stopped off several times along the way to exercise our considerable libido. She preferred condoms for the road so she didn't ruin any clothing, do I always carried a few in my wallet.

Cady...

I wondered where she was right now.

Fuck that. I wasn't Gary today. I got to be not-Gary today, I'd earned that.

I tore open the foil and rolled the rubber down my length, and Amy exploded with laughter when I grabbed her ankle and yanked her ass to the edge of the bed. Her breath caught when I lowered my face between her thighs, violently flicking the apex of her slit with my tongue, licking lower to taste the juices dripping freely from her heated core, and then I stood, rubbing my erection over her opening, teasing her with the tip, stimulating her clit with the lubricated friction.

"Well?" Amy gazed hungrily between my dick and my face.

Hands on her tiny glutes, I pulled her even further to the edge of the bed, then pulled her legs wide apart. She held them open for me as I angled in, and despite the lube on the rubber, despite her own copious feminine excitement, it felt like I was trying to thrust into a keyhole. She was insanely tight due to her size, and I had to keep the pressure up, pushing slowly and steadily until the head slipped in and the rest began to follow a little more easily.

Amy groaned and ground her head back into the bed, pulling and kneading her tiny tits, wiggling her butt a little as I filled her. Pressed all the way in, I looked down at the writhing pink-haired girl moaning before. "I think you like that."

"Yeah..."

Legs on either side of my face, I hugged her knees to my chest and began moving, reveling in the constriction around my cock. Her pussy - like the rest of her body - was tiny. I felt like I was fucking a clenched fist, only barely able to move.

"Play with yourself." It wasn't a request, it was a command, and Amy was a good girl and obeyed instantly, reaching down to begin rubbing circles over her clit as I hammered away, hips colliding with her soft, round cheeks.

She lit off quickly, a high, keening shriek coming from her mouth and she squeezed her eyes shut and lifted her spine from the bed, her skin flushing pink under gold. I leaned over, bending her in half, and kissed her, and her tongue was frantic against mine, the hand that wasn't currently engaged with her pussy reaching around to pull at my back, draw me in closer. I quit hammering, moved to deeper, longer strokes, and I could feel Any cum again, every muscle stiffening, and she whined pitifully into my mouth as I held her tight.

I straightened, watched her twitch and jerk as the pleasure shot through her. I did that. I fucked this girl - who wasn't my girlfriend - incoherent.

I smiled and watched.

Amy came back to earth with a sultry lift of her eyes from where we were joined, to my face. "Wow..."

I just grinned.

She gave me a pouty face when I pulled away, and I took a moment to inspect the glistening, slippery condom before seizing her hips and flipping her over. She shrieked with surprise, then realized what I was doing. Feet on the floor, she wiggled them apart, arching her back to present her bottom for me. I looked over the proffered holes hungrily, and Any gave me a saucy smile over her shoulder as she reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. Her vaginal lips separated to show me glistening pink, and I leaned over and buried myself in that tight hole once again.

"Fuck you feel good," I breathed.

All Amy said was "Uh uh uh uh uh" in time with my hips slamming against her ass.

I kissed her shoulder and neck, nibbled her ear to make her squeal, ground my groin against hers to make her shriek and tremble as I pressed her into the bed. "Was this what you wanted?" I growled in her ear.

No response, just moaning. I reached back and spanked her.

"Yes?" the Asian girl whimpered.

"Good. Me too."

"UUUUHHHHHNNNNN!" Even with her face pressed into the sheets, Amy's shout of pleasure at my hard, deep thrusting was loud, and I reveled in the knowledge that I was doing this TO her. I was forcing pleasure upon her, and she couldn't stop me, even if she wanted to.

I felt drunk, out of my head, unhinged, and I liked it.

I held still and let Amy twitch and shiver on and around my cock for a few moments, and then I picked up the pace, driving towards my own goal. My hands had been on either side of the smaller girl's shoulders, and now I dragged her arms up, pinned them down with a grip on each wrist. She felt my climax approaching, the wild frenzy in my movements and began bucking her ass back at me, grinding, increasing the wet, pleasurable friction.

My climax wracked my body, muscles locking up from my core outward, forcing a grunt from my throat as I buried myself a millimeter deeper in her fleshy tunnel and strained forward.

Amy whined as she felt my pleasure throbbing within her, my member convulsing in her snatch as I filled the rubber with spunk.

"Fuuuuuuck..." I groaned.

Beneath me, the pink-haired girl slowly ground her ass back against me, keeping the stimulation going, almost to the point of pain.

I pulled away with a wet slurp, leaned over to kiss her back. "I'll be back."

In the bathroom, I went to knot the condom, decided against it, and filled it with water under the faucet first, emptying it out before wrapping it in toilet paper and disposing of it. I walked back and flopped down on the bed, and Amy snuggled up beside me. She traced her fingertips randomly over my sweaty chest, looking up at me expectantly.

I didn't know if I should say something or leave it fuck her again.

In the end, I just said "That was fun."

"Yeah..." Amy stretched and yawned and then resumed her ticklish exploration of my skin.

"Wanna go again?"

Her eyes widened. "Can we?"

"Oh yeah..."

Her hand trailed from my chest to my waist, then lower, and she wrapped her fist around my dick, pumping soft and slow, feeling it harden in her grip. Amy's breath tickled my ear as she snuggled closer. "I wanna ride you next. I want you to watch me fucking you, watch me bouncing up and down on that great cock..."