To My Senses Ch. 05

Story Info
Forgot To Remember.
9k words
4.17
2.7k
00

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pistol fought to buck its way out of my hand, but my tight grip tamed the recoil. Another bang shook the woods, the heavy report dropping more snow from the trees around us, and I shook the white off my head as I indexed the Glock against my chest and looked to my left.

Tori grinned at me as the teetering log down the trail fell from the heavy bullets I'd hammered it with. "Good job!"

"Your turn. But it's a lot further away."

"Yeah, but I've got an optic." Tori took a knee and raised the Wilson Combat AR to her shoulder, fired four rounds in two two-round bursts, then tucked the stock over her right shoulder, angled the rifle across her body, and sprinted forward a dozen yards before hammering her log-target with the remaining six rounds in the neutered magazine.

At the far range of my vision, the log tipped and fell.

I laughed at the sight of the little Latina running with a hunting rifle almost as big as she was, then followed her down the snow-covered trail. Overhead the tops of the naked, gray trees clacked in a gentle winter breeze, but the close confines of the northern Minnesota woods felt almost warm. I jogged up to Tori, and we walked up to her fallen log together.

The log was heavy enough to withstand at least a few bullets, but all ten had knocked it down. Those ten holes were all punched within a four-inch circle. Not bad for having only touched a rifle yesterday. "Nice shooting."

"This is FUN!"

"I'd hope so, you just spent ten bucks knocking that log over. And that's about a three grand rifle."

"Serious?" She held the three oh eight AR out to me like she was afraid to touch it.

"It's a tool, respect it, don't be afraid of it."

"Why would you buy something that expensive?"

"Cuz if I'm gonna have a tool, I want the best. It's for hunting, that's kind of important. And I have the money coming in now, so... Why not?"

We were up at my parents' cabin at the start of the year to celebrate my new job. The tech school where I'd studied had posted an opening for a finance teacher and between my excellent grades and my years in banking, I'd just won the position by the skin of my teeth. I'd start at the beginning of the next quarter, and right now I was splitting my time between the bank and shadowing, learning how to turn practical knowledge into curriculum and inspiration.

Apparently, the tech school cared more about capabilities than allegations, unlike a regular college.

This weekend, I was celebrating.

A new hunting rifle and reworked hunting pistol, expensive burgers on the snow-covered deck with my parents, expensive old-fashioneds -- my rare indulgence in alcohol - and time with my new friend.

I wished Nina was here. My "little sister" had grown more distant with her acceptance as a full-time trauma nurse, but her girlfriend had started spending more time with me, and I was happy about that.

Tori was a very good friend with very good benefits.

She'd jumped at the chance to spend a weekend with me up north -- even if it was with my parents -- and was really enjoying the target practice. This was the longest I'd spent with the little Latina without being inside her, and I wasn't regretting the time spent. Her stories about construction were alternating fascinating and funny, and I genuinely enjoyed her company.

"Why not? Cuz it's expensive!"

"I live in a tiny apartment, my jeep is like twenty years old and paid off, I can live a little." I felt funny and generous. "There's a gun store on our way back, we'll stop there tomorrow. You see something you want, I'll buy it for you."

Tori laughed. "The fuck you will! I ain't letting you spend any money on me!

"Your call, babe."

We traded guns and walked further down the path, such as it was. Deer-trail, more like. We had to constantly duck low under branches, weaving through the undergrowth. The trail opened up to another long stretch, and I posted Tori up at the base, went looking for logs to set up.

Heavy branches were all I found, and the only way to prop them up with mounded snow

I headed back, knelt in the snow. "Ladies first."

"You got it." The branches weren't particularly thick, and it took Tori three shots to get dialed in with the iron sights, and a fourth snapped the wood off.

"Not bad," I commented.

"Yeah, for twenty-five yards. Your turn."

A hundred yards down the path the branch wavered in the scope, and I twisted the ring, tightening the magnification from one to six. I breathed out and pulled the trigger. Click.

Tori laughed again, and it was musical. "Dumbass. Forgot to put a new magazine in!"

I hunted in my heavy winter jacket for a new magazine, replaced the one in the well, and sent the bolt home. Another moment to focus, and the top of the stick rotated off into the brush, simultaneous with the boom. I shifted focus down rationally and cut the branch again, then again.

"I like that one better," Tori pouted as we headed forward to inspect our work.

"Yeah, this one you can't have. This is staying up here in the safe."

I inspected the shredded branch, grinned at the shattered wood. Good purchase. Next hunting season, I'd put away so much meat...

We kept hiking out into the Minnesota wilderness, talking jobs and mutual friends and mutual fuckbuddies, embracing misunderstandings and funny encounters in the wide community of Minneapolis denizens who tried to match up their carnal interests.

The more I learned about my new friend, the more I liked her.

"Over here, look at this!" Tori tugged at my coat sleeve, leading me over to a tight copse of pines. The evergreens were set in a tight ring, needles black against the gray sky, dead growth shed to the ground and red. Tori headed over to a pine at the edge of the ring.

"What are you s -- oh."

Tori put one hand on a trunk, fumbled her belt buckle with the other, dropping her heavy winter pants to her wide-shuffled ankles. She rolled her hips, thrusting golden brown buttocks out at me.

I thought about puking my gloves off, thought better of it, dragged rough rubber texture over her sensitive curves. "You wanted something?"

"Yes please."

I pulled my gloves off, shoved them in my jacket pockets and shrugged my jacket to the ground. "Ask for it."

"Please fuck me, Gary?"

"Beg for it." I pushed down my snow pants, jeans, and boxers. My cock sprang free into the ice-cold air.

"Please put your cock in me, Gary. Fuck me and cum wherever you want. Please..."

I fisted my erection, guided it between the cleft of her legs, up into that tight, wet little pussy. It felt like coming home, perfect arousal. I filled her in one full drive, pressing against her muscular ass.

"Uhhhhh...Gary..."

I kissed the back of her head, lips against her glossy black hair. We moved together, her rolling her ass back into my thrusts, grinding against me when we were pressed together. I covered her hands with mine, holding her in place, subtle domination even without the restraints that she liked. The cold, still air provided a unique and arousing contrast between the heat of our bodies, the excitement of our coupling, and the chill of the outdoors.

Tori turned her head to catch my eye over her shoulder, and her mouth opened wide in a silent gasp as she locked up, muscles going rigid as she came. I grinned as I felt her pussy squeeze around me, and I reached around her chest to hold her upright, my other half coming back to grip her hair, pulling her head back so I could lean my head over the fury collar of her jacket and kiss her sensitive neck.

She whimpered in my grasp, and I felt satisfied that I'd pleasured the power of speech from this tiny, helpless woman in my arms.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked. I wanted to bring her back to reality.

Another moan, and I released her breast, reached down and slapped her asscheek, shocking her, making her cry out.

"Mouth," Tori whispered. "I don't want it leaking out on the walk back."

Tori and I had quickly reached an agreement since meeting, since beginning our constant texting and online correspondence. If she wanted me to cum in her - her favorite -- then she needed to send me a picture of her pill container next to something with the day's date within five minutes of the same time every day.

She'd been metronomically consistent, and I'd enjoyed creampie-ing the gorgeous Latina for the same amount of time.

I pulled away, dragging Tori down to her knees, and she swallowed me to the balls with a twinkle in her eyes. Her fellatio was fast and hard, suction so strong it was almost painful, keeping me in her hand and pumping me when she had to pull away to breathe.

She was determined to get me off day, and her lips and tongue did, bringing me to my tiptoes as my cock throbbed wad after wad of cream into her gullet. Tori swallowed it all happily, then looked up at me to show me no more spunk remained in her mouth. "Tasty."

I pushed her sprawling to her back. "Get down and spread your legs, young lady!" Then I knelt and returned the favor. Her bare-shaven lips tasted of the wetness my prick had been gliding through, and I dipped my tongue into her pussy to draw some out, then licked my way up to flutter over the apex of her slit.

Movement above me, and Tori rose up on her elbow to push her coat back, then her flannel shirt and bra up. I reached up to grab and knead at those perky orbs while closing my eyes and pressing my face between her thighs. Warm skin, wet lips, the taste of her aroused lubricant...I growled and pulled her hips closer, forcing more of my face against her groin. I was hungry for this woman.

Tori's shrieks of pleasure would've scared off the birds for the surrounding five miles if this had been summer. Fortunately, we were far enough away from my parents' cabin that they couldn't hear the Latina cumming loudly... Over and over again.

I finally stopped when Tori pushed my head away, letting her own fall back to the soft forest floor and sighing happily. I knelt between her legs, grinning down at the exhausted little woman. Wetness was on my face, and I wiped it away with a finger, licked the digit clean. "Tasty."

She just smiled, heaved out another heavy breath.

"That first one was for you. This one is for me." I pushed her legs skyward, tugged her hips to mine, and re-entered, gliding through copious slickness my tongue had generated.

"Uhhhhhhnnnnn" Tori threw her head back as I skewered her, and I surged forward, covering her body with mine and pinning her hands roughly to the earth. Her skin tasted of sweat as I lowered my head to lick and kiss at the crook of her neck. My lips moved up her jaw, captured her lips, our mouths moving roughly together as I hammered her.

Tori shrieked into my mouth, body bucking against mine as she came, and I growled at her, forced her harder down against the forest floor, continuing my movement through her clenching box. She exploited some leg leverage thing, and the world whirled as she rolled me over. A grin split her face as she twisted free of my grip, and then her hands were clawing into my chest as she slammed her ass back and forth, taking me to the base and then rocking almost completely free. I slapped both hands down on her ass hard enough to make her shout, gripped those fleshy globes and pulled them apart, and began humping violently up to meet her surges back.

The world was heated movement, cold on skin, tan and brown and black and white above and Tori's black hair swaying around her gorgeous face above me, excitement and carnal need growing within.

The next climax forced Tori down on my dick, locked up and shaking as she arched her back like a cat. "Ahhhhaaaaahhaaaaaaa"

I dragged her down to my chest, hands up inside her coat and shirt to claw at her sweating back, and I held her close as she breathed heavy, fighting to regain composure and control of her body as she humped slowly back against me.

She lifted her head up, body still trembling, and looked down at my face, eyes blinking as she returned to earth, and I reached up to stroke hair behind her ear before drawing her down into a kiss. The Latina cuddled down to my chest again as we explored each other's mouths slowly and sensually, and I felt the exact moment it turned forcefully sexual. A harder pressure in the lips, a grind back against me, an involuntary thrust of my hips upward drawing a gasp of hers into my mouth...

I rolled us over again, withdrew, holding myself above Tori, looking down at this beautiful little woman. My need for her was animal. I wanted to pin her, force her, hurt her, bend her to my carnal desires.

I wanted to overpower her, to TAKE my pleasure from her.

Hands on her hips and I flipped her roughly over, tugged her roughly up, kneeling behind her as she flipped her hair to look over her shoulder as she arched he back to present herself for mounting. I filled her slippery little box in one long strike, began moving as I reached around to play with her hanging tits, cupping them, kneading, pinching the stiff nipples until she shrieked.

Bent over Tori's back, I whispered "Still want it in your mouth?"

"FUCK no..." she grunted back, bouncing her ass back at me in time with my accelerating thrusts.

I bit her shoulder, and the mixed sound of shocked pleasure and shocked pain carried me over, hips ramming against her ass, holding there as my body tightened and released, every jolt of pleasure forcing my spunk violently into the Latina's body. She felt my ejaculation splatter the depths of her vaginal canal and shrieked, howling as she bucked bank against me, cumming herself from the sensation. We knelt there together, shaking, bodies practically steaming in the cold air of the grove.

I rolled off Tori, flopped to the ground and laughed like a maniac. "DAMMIT, that was fun..."

Tori arched her hips up, sliding two fingers into herself, pumping them and rolling her head back with pleasure. Fingers removed, strings of fluid glistening between them, and she sucked them clean. Her head rolled towards me, eyes big and sultry. "Can you help me with something, Gary?"

###

"See you in a couple days," I told my mom as I hugged her.

"You'll come over for dinner when we get back?"

"Absolutely."

"Bring Nina too? I like her, she's good for you."

"Hey now!" Tori protested humorously as she stepped away from shaking dad's hand. "What about me?"

Mom shrugged. "We've known Tori longer?"

Both laughed and mom hugged Tori, and I stepped over, gave dad a hug. "I left that Wilson in your safe. Have fun with it."

"Will do. You be careful on the drive back, these roads are slippery."

"Yeah yeah..."

"I mean it." He gave me a friendly punch in the chest, and then Tori and I headed for the jeep.

The vehicle was warm already, a pleasant contrast to the bright but frigid morning, and I pulled my hat and gloves off, warming my hands over the vents. I put the jeep in gear and pulled away, off onto the highway, snow crunching under the tires. Up here, snow plowing happened but it wasn't as frequent.

My mind wandered back to the weekend, a pleasant haze of hiking alternately with Tori and my father, good food, board games at the kitchen table. Christmas decorations still up, turning the remote cabin into a winter wonderland of festivity. It had been nice to relax, to celebrate.

It felt like the awfulness and unrelenting slog of the past few years was lifting. I had a good, non-retail job now. I could begin to afford my own apartment. Not that living with Colette didn't have benefits, but it'd be nice to have my own place. Thoughts of Cady were dull ache in my chest, but that pain was far enough distant in the past that I could look back without feeling like I was getting cut on the sharp edges of my memories.

And my rudimentary add-on to a popular dating app was taking off. I'd collected contact information from all the kinky people I'd met in the last few years, worked to network them online, but nothing helped so much as a filtered dating app just for them. I was a bit of a local celebrity in certain underground circles, particularly for that scanned STD test feature. People really liked that.

Yeah, things were looking up.

Things were looking up

I turned the radio on, and Tori slapped my hand as I moved to plug in the Les Miserables CD. "I can't take anymore! No more Victor Hugo! That book is so dull!"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah seriously. How about I...do something to keep your mind occupied instead of listening to descriptions of poor people in France?"

"Like what?"

Tori turned in her seat, gathered her long hair up and draped it over one shoulder, bent to put her face in my lap. She looked up at me with a sexy smile turning her lips. "How about I tell you all about what I want to do with Colette and a strap-on?"

"Go on..."

On the radio, the weather announcer was talking about melting and refreezing ice in the warming temps.

###

I paced the duplex, counting my steps, abandoning the count and restarting it every few hundred paces.

Greenhouse living room, hallway, bedroom, painted kitchen.

Two hundred, three hundred, start over. My footprints rubbed the brown carpet the wrong way, leaving a dark path as I paced. I could barely see in the gloom. The curtains were drawn to keep the bright winter sun at bay. It felt incongruous today, like it shouldn't be shining as I waited for this news

News like this should come at night, not at brilliant midday.

My parents were missing.

They didn't answer their cellphones. Their townhouse at the end of the row was locked and empty. None of their friends had heard from them recently.

I'd called the sheriff of the county where their cabin was located, informed him that they were planning on coming home to Minneapolis but hasn't arrived in the expected time frame, asked him to perform a welfare check.

Now, I paced.

And waited.

My feet were sweating, and I took off my socks, felt the carpet fibers crutch softly under my toes

I poured a glass of water, looked at it, left it sitting on the counter in the kitchen.

It didn't matter.

I kept pacing.

The phone rang, cutting through the silent dead air of the dark duplex like gunshots through a summer night. I looked at the caller ID, swiped the screen, lifted it to my ear.

My world changed.

###

I was alone.

Finally.

Completely.

Forever.

The guests had gone home. Kim had flown back to Alaska. My friends had stopped hovering, were now giving me space, returning to their normal lives.

I knew I could pick up the phone and call any one of them, and they'd lend me an ear, a shoulder, a table to sit across and talk, a couch to sit on and watch TV... but I didn't want to impinge upon them. I didn't want them to spend time with me because I was lonely, in pain, missing my family and friends. I wanted them to want to spend time with ME.

I stood in the middle of my parents' empty townhouse, feeling more lost and alone than I ever had before. They weren't coming back. Ever. The rock that had anchored me was uprooted. They were dead at the hands of capricious fate, black ice bucking their car from the road, down an embankment, smashing their vehicle against trees.

I didn't want to think about their last, hopeless moments. I hoped it had been quick, that neither one of them had been aware that the other one was dead or that they were dying and there was no hope of rescue.

DAMMIT

I took a breath. Took another. What to do?

Nothing I did mattered anymore. My only friends were women I noncommittally stuck my dick into. My family was reduced to one asshole sister who thought I raped her best friend.

For once I wished I'd followed a normal path. Found a wife, kids, a nuclear family to lose myself in the taking care of, to take care of me.