To My Senses Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there together, kissing, for what seemed like eternity. The black light strobed, Colette's cries and Mike's grunts of pleasure filtered through the drywall, but the world had shrunk to just me and Tori, our bodies pressed together from toes to face. Her lips and tongue moved against mine delicately, roughly, passionately, and the last time I could remember anyone kissing me like this was Cady.

Cady...

I held myself up off Tori, and she grinned, ran her hands up and down my back.

She looked nothing like Cady. Short instead of tall. Golden brown skin instead of pale. Black hair instead of fire red.

I couldn't even pretend.

I cupped her neck with my hand, stroked her chin with my thumb. She arched beneath me, bit her lip. "I'm gonna fuck you," I whispered. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you forget your name and scream mine."

I lowered my mouth to hers, didn't kiss her. Lips inches apart, I told her "I'm gonna fuck you like I want... Violently. But you're gonna enjoy it"

Tori moaned and reached for my cock, and I slapped her hand away, slid off the bed and dragged her by her ankles to the edge. Her laugh was so, so, happy and I felt so, so fucking broken inside I wanted to die.

"No, not like tha -- oh FUCK GARY!"

I could just barely taste our combined fluids on her clit when I fastened my lips over it, and her insides squelched on my fingers as I pumped her g-spot simultaneously. The Latina writhed on the bed, and raising my eyes, I could just see her playing with her tits over her abdomen and pubic mound. Ceasing suction, I began flicking my tongue over the sensitive apex of her snatch, manipulating that little bud of pleasure until my jaw was sore, then going back in to suck it again.

Hands pushed at my head, and I raised it, looked at Tori trying to ease me away. "No more, please just fuck me, please just -- "

"I am," I growled, and slapped her vulva with a strength usually reserved for an asscheek.

She came for a third time since I'd put my mouth on her, vaginal walls squeezing my fingers in rhythm to the flexing of her core muscles, her whole body visibly rippling, and she howled loudly from pain and pleasure falling back to the bed from supporting herself on her elbows, back arching, pelvis humping against my hand.

I returned to my work.

By the time I was done, the Latina was a sweaty, submissive, incoherent mess, eyes glazed and focused far away, body twitching constantly.

I flipped her over roughly by her hips, kicked her feet apart on the floor, and stood over her. "Arch your ass up for me."

Toes flexed on the carpet and her leg muscles tightened beautifully as she rolled her bottom up, and I put one foot on the bed, leaned over her back as I guided my prick between her wet, open labia, and drove forward. Tori grunted and lurched forward as I filled her slick pussy in one stroke, and I gripped her shoulder, pulling her back into place and forcing her to arch for me.

I lost myself in fucking her, and I was glad. An empty mind didn't hurt. I was a machine, unthinking. Sweat dripped from my face onto her back, and I couldn't count the number of times she shrieked out her enjoyment amidst the sounds of flesh slapping and the wet suction noises of my rod drilling her. Muscles strained with holding this position, but it didn't matter.

Fuck!

I pulled away and slapped her ass, hard, impetus to move up onto the bed. I mounted her from the side, holding one leg up and groping her tits with my other hand as I resumed pounding her. Tori was an unresisting, a ragdoll in my hands, a sweaty, gorgeous little mess beneath me. I leaned over, pulled her head up roughly. "You gonna give me your ass tonight? Cuz I want your ass."

"Not tonight...not ready...uhhhhhnnnn..."

"Gonna come over to my house tomorrow afternoon and give it to me?"

Her eyes were plaintive, needy, sad, and it turned me on. "Yes, sir."

"I'm gonna spank you tomorrow for not being ready to give me what I wanted tonight. Hard."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh..." Tori moaned, and I could feel her twat tighten around me, see her body flex as she came from the physical and mental stimulation.

I let her leg drop, bent, and kissed her, and our mouths moved together frantically, passionately. I felt disconnected and crazed, but her lips and tongue were the lifeline tethering me to sanity right now.

Beneath me, Tori giggled and pushed me away, swung a sweaty leg past my face to recline in a more conventional missionary position, then did something with her weight and leg muscles to flip me over. She rose up on top of me, our bodies still joined. "Are you gonna cum soon, or am I gonna need to ride you for a few hours?"

I laughed. "Alcohol and I came like two, three times already tonight. It won't be soon."

"Good. Cuz I could go until morning. Sure do wish I had Nina here to help me though."

I dragged her down into another searing kiss, wrapped my arms around her. We broke and I looked into her eyes, reflecting the strobe, alternating dark and green white. "Who said anything about you riding me?"

Feet on the bed, I began hammering away, thrusting up into her box so hard and fast I could hear my balls slapping. Tori shrieked like a banshee, pushed her way free from my grip and leaned over, pushing her tits into my face for me to suck and bite.

I didn't think a person could scream that long, or cum that hard.

When I did finish, it was on top of her. I'd rolled us back over after she'd collapsed to my chest in orgasmic overload, enjoying for a moment, a slower tempo and her slight weight on my chest, glossy black hair tickling my cheek. When I shifted Tori to her back, it was so that I could support myself with my grip on her wrists above her head.

She arched her neck when I reached down with my other hand to choke her.

Even in the weird lighting, I could see her face flush as she struggled for breath.

"As hard as you want, as long as you want," she fought out.

I brought her with me to climax, her airstarved body convulsing violently and setting me off too. I pushed and held deep, spurting my hot, sticky load against her cervix, straining to bury myself a millimeter deeper, grinding against her pussy, both our bodies locked up and locked together.

I trembled as I held myself above her, dripping sweat from our exertions. I didn't even know how much time had passed since I'd walked into the room.

Suddenly embarrassed by the silence, the closeness, the intimacy, I pulled away to kneel on the bed. It felt like the room was too close, too hot, too empty of air.

Too full of things we wanted to say, old scars we wanted to uncover.

"I'm gonna go wash up, you want me to bring you a washcloth?"

The Latina shifted erotically on the bed. "Nah. I like feeling you leak out."

I leaned over and kissed one chocolate-colored nipple, making her squeal happily. "Be right back."

I stopped by the kitchen to refill my glass, then shut the bathroom door and flicked on the light. The fluorescents were so harsh it sounded like an explosion in my alcohol-aching head. My body still ached from the night's activities, pain flooding back as adrenaline and sexual obsession wore off.

I washed up, relieved myself, washed my hands.

My reflection caught my eye in the mirror, and I toasted myself with a grim smile. The action didn't seem funny, and I set the tumbler down, put my hands on either side of the glass, scrutinized myself more intensely.

"I hate you," I whispered.

###

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked Mike as we munched on our sandwiches. Our old table in the Mall food court had been replaced with a less worn version, then moved completely. We found another table not too far away.

The stores and restaurants had changed. The employees had changed. Shit, the fashions had changed, clothing styles noticeably different on the people walking by than when we'd sat here last, years ago.

The fearsome-looking man coughed into his fist, wiped his mouth with a napkin, looked surprisingly uncomfortable. "Last night...and since other stuff."

I laughed. "Yeah, last night was a little awkward. I'm not used to doing... THAT... with a guy I've known all my life in a totally non-sexual context. But Colette wanted it, and I think she enjoyed it..."

"She did..." Mike and Tori and I had gotten her to the plane this morning, watched from the terminal until the Seven Forty-Seven had vanished from sight. Tori had hugged me and told me she was going home to prepare for this afternoon -- apparently I'd made her promise to give me her butt? -- and then I'd dragged my aching head over to the Mall at Mike's insistence.

I didn't know how I felt about Colette leaving. I didn't know how I'd feel about it tomorrow. She'd been a fixture in my life for a long time, even when Mike was gone. Even when Nina was too busy for me.

We'd watched hundreds of movies together, and shed taught me how to grow basil, and now there was a Colette-sized hole in the city that I didn't think I could fill.

Another person gone.

"Yeah."

"Fuck," Mike grumbled. "Fuckin...fine, I'll just say it. I'm bi."

I shrugged. "Ok."

"Ok? That's it?"

"Dude, do you have any idea how much weird sexual shit I've seen in past however many years since you went back to your ancestral homelands? I'll answer for you. A fuckton. I'm sure Colette told you."

"Yeah."

"So you liking dudes and chicks is about as weird to me as me liking to tie chicks up or hit them is to you. Long as everybody is happy..." I shrugged. "What's the big deal?"

He tilted his chair bank, sighed, then laughed explosively. "I just thought you'd have a bigger problem with it, that's all."

"I'm not gonna throw you a party or something. I don't care. It doesn't influence how I see you as a person. You're my friend. You wanting to bang guys doesn't change that."

"What about guys banging me?" He smirked, and I could tell he was fucking with me.

"Yeah, I didn't need that mental picture this afternoon, but you do you, bro."

He snorted. "I'm just warning you. You're probably gonna be seeing more of me in your kinky-people-circles than you'd like. Or rather, you'll be seeing the Longer Rangers. Colette and Tori introduced me and... What can I say?"

I looked out at the food court, and the hangover I'd been trying to kill with coffee and Tylenol started splitting my head again.

Everything, everyone was changing around me. The world I'd inhabited when I'd sat here and been happy was gone, shattered, burned to ash, and a reasonable facsimile had replaced it, just a few important parts missing.

Dammit, I missed them.