To My Senses Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie pulled away with a gasp, roughly pumping my prick with a spit-slicked hand as she looked up at me with adoring eyes. A few moments to regain her breath, and then she opened her mouth and took me to the hilt, the tip of her tongue squirming against my testes as she forced herself to gag on my erection. I watched her hold herself there, suppressing her clothing and body-wracking retching as she took me down her throat, a smile quirking the corners of her lips as her eyes danced.

Off my dick and she grinned with feral intelligence as she pumped me, one hand working its way down to gently cup and fondle my balls, and then she began again.

It didn't take me long to cum, even having shot my wad down her throat a few hours earlier. Her talented mouth bright me to a boil quickly, and when she sensed that I was about to explode, she closed her lips around the swollen purple crown of my cock while gripping my shaft and gently twisting and pumping with both hands to coax out my semen with a wetly electric touch.

My whole body clenched with each pump of spunk into her mouth, the first rope I fired drawing an inhalation from the gothic girl and a redoubling of her efforts to stroke and suck me. She swallowed with each successive squirt of climax, and I groaned audibly at the sensation of being so exquisitely pleasured.

Jessie cleaned the head of my dick with gentle licks, looking up at me lovingly.

"Thank you for spanking me, daddy."

"Thank you for sucking me."

Another smile, and Jessie rose, pumped my deflating penis in her fist, and walked past me. "Give me a minute to take a smoke?"

"Sure." I watched her naked figure exit the room out onto the balcony, and a flare of light through the closed glass as her lighter brought flame to a cigarette.

I'd not gone completely soft, and moved to grab the bottle of lube from our shopping bag of goodies before stepping out onto the deck beside her.

The night was a a few degrees cooler than hot, the air wet, and droplets misted us as it struck the edge of the building. Jessie leaned on the railing, looking out at the Miami night, puffing on a cigarette. She looked back at me as I approached. "Beautiful night."

"Indeed."

I stood at her side, enjoying the refreshing spray cooling my heated skin.

We listened to the cars and the rain for a long while. Jessie's cigarette burned to her fingers, and she lit another. I leaned over and kissed her neck, her back, then knelt behind her and pushed the hem of her nightie up farther, completely baring her stung-red bottom. My lips brushed her inner thighs and up one asscheek, and my hand curled around one leg to stroke her pussy as I pressed my face between her glutes to flicker my tongue over her rosebud.

My lover squealed with laughter as I tickled her sensitive entrances front and back, and then her breath caught and she whined plaintively as the sensation turned towards climax, and a few moments longer of rubbing wet lips, of licking crinkled flesh, and she gave a half shriek, half groan, and tried to turn her butt away from my face. I hauled back and slapped it with a strong down-stroke, and she yelped and got the idea that she should hold still.

Slow rubs of her wet folds combined with fast flicks over her backdoor brought her to a bit-back orgasm yet again, and I had to hold Jessie upright as her legs shook and her knuckles tightened on the concrete railing and her toes curled against the floor. I stood behind her, sliding my hands up under her nightie to cup her breasts, rolling the hard nubs between my fingers as I kissed the back of her neck. She ground her ass back against my groin, and I rocked subtly forward, making her feel my erection.

Kneeling once more, I wet two fingers, and began making little dips with one, then the other, into her backdoor. I could tell she was pushing back, because she opened up to accept both fingers easily, groaning as I slowly pumped them back and forth, gently twisting.

I stood, squeezing out lube across my shaft, rubbing it in, and positioned myself behind her, cockhead rubbing against my intended orifice. One hand on her hip, the other guiding me, I angled in with only the briefest resistance as she pushed back to meet me. I didn't push in very far, savoring the feel of slick flesh tightly gripping me, and began moving with short thrusts, an inch forward, an inch back, never filling her to the hilt, never withdrawing completely.

Jessie looked back at me over her shoulder, teeth bared, cheeks raised in a wince until she became used to the sensation. I fisted her hair and made her arch, captured her mouth with mine, speared my tongue against hers like my dick was spearing into her rectum. I kissed her until she moaned, then pulled away fractionally. "Good girl, Jessie. Good girl." My lips were scant millimeters from hers, our eyes locked together.

I pushed her head down on the railing, kept my hand on her ass as I continued moving in short strokes, as much teasing myself as her. I wanted to bury myself balls deep, but refrained. Time enough for that later. Jessie smirked at me over her shoulder, and precisely raised one long, slim leg, gracefully placing her foot on the railing.

I pushed deeper, making us both groan.

Movement by my balls, and I reached down and very firmly moved the brunette's hand from her twat back to the railing. "If I wanted your cunt touched, I'd be touching it myself," I said quietly, commandingly.

That elicited a whimper, one that turned into a brief cry as I pressed my hips against her glutes, filling her ass completely. "Where am I, Jessie?" I whispered.

She couldn't reply. Her back had arched, head coming off the concrete, and she shrieked at the same time as thunder boomed overhead, her voice lost to the wind and spitting rain. I could feel her legs tremble and her sphincter squeeze around me as she came, and I held still in place, clawing her back in long strokes, heightening her climax with more sensation, enjoying myself the feeling of being buried inside her as she clenched.

I forced her next orgasm upon her after pulling her outstretched foot back to the floor for stability, reaching around her hip, and firmly stroking and rubbing her wet twat while thrusting deep and slow, making her feel each deep invasion, each nearly-complete withdrawal. Her cry of enjoyment turned into an uncontrolled laugh, and she humped her ass back against me, and I held her, an arm around her waist and an arm around her chest, thrusting slowly as she trembled and giggled in my embrace.

"Are you close?" Jessie asked, pulling away fractionally from our over-the-shoulder kiss.

"So close."

Her breath caught, and the look in her eyes went deadly serious."Do it, please...I wanna feel it..."

I kissed her once again, held her gaze as I gently but firmly bent her to the railing once more, and began thrusting again, a hand on her ass and a hand tangled in her hair to arch her neck.

It didn't take me long to cum. The sight of Jessie bent double, of my super-sensitive meat sliding through her stretched-tight hole, the semi-taboo feeling of engaging in this act in a place that felt public...I arched against her and held, and my lover whined with pleasure as she felt me swell, throb, pump her anal chute full of sperm as I pressed tight against her.

Fuck that felt good...I bent over her and kissed her back and neck and hair, savoring the closeness, the post-orgasmic flow of hot, sweaty skin against skin.

I pulled away, cock clean and shiny except for lube and jizz, uncorking a rivulet of spunk running down her leg, and Jessie giggled at the tickling sensation. But only for a moment, before turning and dropping to get knees on the concrete. She looked up at me with wide, gray eyes dancing with mischief and enjoyment. "Do you want me to?"

"You don't have to."

Her voice was full of breathless wonderment and submission. "But I will if you want me to. I have no problem blowing my daddy after anal."

I brushed my fingers through her fine, black hair, and then she opened her mouth as I thrust my hips towards her face, closing her lips around the head of my erection, closing her eyes as she sank, sucking, to the base. I controlled her movements up and down with a hand in her hair, enjoying the exquisite sensation of her wet tongue against my hyper-stimulated skin, the press of the swollen head to the back of her throat.

Jessie popped off and grinned up at me as she jacked my slimy rod, clearly enjoying herself. "You mentioned buttplugs earlier...?"

"You ever use them?"

More pumping. "I've got a soft pink one, not very big."

"I'd buy you the jeweled kind. I like seeing those in a woman."

"How big?"

"Probably four or five different sizes." It occurred to me that we were talking about the future, a future together, OUR future. Dammit, it was just hot pillow talk...

Jessie gently propelled me back into one of the chaises on the balcony, bent over my lap with her elbows on my legs, getting a better angle and position for fellating me. I kept my hand in her hair allowing her to set the pace, but making her feel controlled, commanded. I rested my head back and enjoyed the soft, electric feeling lighting my nervous system on fire. Wow, that felt good...

"I wanna go grocery shopping with you," Jessie said when she pulled away to breathe. "Go down a deserted aisle, bend over to get something from a low shelf and show you I'm not wearing anything under my short skirt, nothing but a plug. I want you to know, KNOW that I plan on being a dirty whore for my daddy when we get home."

Mouth open, she teased around the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue, then down the underside, very lightly, only a hint of pressure. The look was somehow innocent and alluring all at once.

"That night after you spank me, after you fuck my mouth, I crawl up on our bed, go face down and ass up for you, reach back and pull my cheeks apart to show you what I want you to fuck."

Jessie suckled gently on my balls one at a time, slowly rolling them in her mouth before laving them with her tongue and then licking back up to the crown. She smiled naughty at me over the tip.

"I wouldn't use a big plug cuz I want it to hurt a little when your cock stretches me open. I want you to know that it hurts to do that for you, and that it turns me on, and I want that to turn you. You fuck me hard, pound me into the mattress, make me cum from your hands on my body, on my cunt, your cock in my ass, your lips whispering in my ear what a filthy slut I am. And then you cum, and I feel it shooting up inside me, and it's embarrassing and degrading and I love it."

Her lips brushed the head of my dick, closing over and pulling back in deeper and deeper kisses, before finally engulfing me completely. Her black hair swung as she bobbed up and down, wryly sliding all the way to the base and staying there until her throat spasmed and she gagged and choked. I watched her face turn red and she caught my eyes and lifted a corner of her stretched lips in a smile, hung on a few moments longer, then pulled back with a gasp.

"After that, I go ass to mouth on you like I'm doing right now. Get you hard and turned on again, like I'm doing right now. And then you on me down and fuck me. In my cunt. The two of us intertwined, wrapped together, humping and pushing and grinding against each other...fuck...I want that... And then you push so deep and you cum in me. You make me take your creampie, cuz you wanna feel that, filling my cunt. I wanna feel too, that's my ultimate fantasy..."

Desire blazed in Jessie's eyes as she pumped my erection. I felt hard enough to drive nails.

"How do you want me?" She asked, her voice soft and breathy.

I rose and led her to the bedroom, pushed her none-too-gently to the bed. "Hands behind your back."

She crawled languidly to the center of the bed, clasped her hands at the small of her back, watched me move around the room. We'd picked up some fun toys for cheap in a local sex shop, and now I wanted to see how the raven-haired girl reacted to bondage. My numb right hand fumbled the neoprene cuffs as I buckled them around her wrists, and I growled, shook my hand in the air, spiking pain all the way to my shoulder.

I did a little better tying the blindfold over her eyes, and then failed several times at buckling the ballgag between her teeth. The cheap spreader bar was easier, wide Velcro straps wrapping around her thin ankles. I stood on the bed, looking down at the lace-clad gothic beauty, trying to decide what to do next.

What to do to her FIRST.

Most importantly though... "If you need me to stop for any reason, snap your fingers three times, ok? Or shake your head side to side, hard and say 'uh uh uh.'"

Jessie nodded, much as she could in her restrained position.

From our little toy bag, I retrieve a wireless wand vibrator. The bulbous head vibrated with about a dozen levels of intensity and rhythm. I held her in place with a hand on her back, skin warm under the nightie, and I placed the vibrator against her spread-wide pussy. She bucked and whined around the gag as the vibration started a buzzing rumble rumble against her sex.

I held the toy in place, feeling her body flex and buck and hump and twitch as the vibrations rocketed sensation through her brain. I could tell when she was close, and I turned it off before she came.

Jessie grunted and tried to push back against the vibrator, trying to get herself off, but the buzz just wasn't there. Instead, I pushed her nightie up her back, gently raked clawed fingers down her skin to give her a completely different sensation. Watching her struggle against her bonds, watching her breathe, watching her fight her own body and desires to calm down was incredibly erotic.

I was in charge. She could do nothing. She was less powerful than me, and at my mercy.

Another session with the vibrator, and it took Jessie longer to calm down. This time I had to spank her already red bottom to get her to stop humping the bed. She had to be at wit's end with sexual tension. Her pussy was stolen and pink, glistening wet and leaking girlcum, messy and ready to be fucked. That wasn't going to happen tonight.

I leaned over and kissed her neck, smelling her hair, feeling the glossiness of it against my cheek. I had to fight myself to keep from kissing her again. I rose and moved to the toy bag, retrieved a glass dildo with a bulbous head. I remembered the pouting face and puppy-dog eyes my gothic girl had made at me when she brought it over to me in the store. Smearing it thickly with lube, I knelt again on the bed, pressed the wet glass to Jessie's already-lubed butthole. The contact made her inhale sharply.

Slowly, ever so slowly I pressed the head inside. Jessie whined constantly behind her gag, giving a muffled yelp and jerking sharply when her tight ring closed behind the thickest part, and I began pushing the shaft inside her. Even with the wide glass base, I left half the toy protruding from her bottom, and she stiffened when I pressed the silicone head of the vibrator to her twat again, even before I turned it on.

Having cooled off for longer, Jessie took more time to each the edge of her orgasm, and I watched her suffer beautifully to hold it back, muscles twitching under sweaty skin, body, flexing, tightening, a war within her to hold it off or bring it on, to resist or seek out ecstasy and abandon herself to it.

I had to spank Jessie again to keep her from grinding her snatch on the bed, and she practically purred from the clawing of my fingers down her superheated skin. This time I clawed lower down her cheeks and legs, back up.

Another long period of calm, of her breathing softening, deepening, and I pressed the vibrator back into place.

This time, I held it to her until she came.

Her orgasm was violent, thrashing, bucking, grunting against the ballgag, body jerking and twitching violently, hair tossing as she blindly sought to find to watch the source of her erotic torment. I had no doubt that without the gag in, she would've screamed loud enough to bring security.

The climax seemed to start and stop, contracting her body and then pausing with a twitch, a few seconds to breathe and then she'd start tossing again.

Eventually I removed the vibrator, shut it off. Gently withdrew the dildo from her ass, watched it clench against the absence. Uncuffed her hands, watched her flex and stretch. Removed the blindfold and gag, watched her bite and blink to restore normal sensation.

Jessie smiled weakly and rolled to her front, away from the giant wet patch on the bed. Her pussy and legs glistened with her juices, and I fought the urge to lick her.

"You enjoyed yourself," I said with a grin.

She blushed, looked embarrassed "Sorry. Sometimes when I cum really hard I...I..." Her eyes jerked away.

"Squirt?"

"Yeah."

"Hot." I settled down next to her, and she stretched sensuously, slid her leg between mine.

"Then maybe someday you'll watch me with a friend of mine. She has small hands, and sometimes she can fit her whole fist inside me. That definitely makes me cum like a banshee." Curled to my side, her hips began rolling gently against me and her hand found my swollen cock. "That turns you on, doesn't it? Watching me have sex with another girl. Joining in. Fucking us both."

"Very much."

"What do you want right now?" Jessie's voice had gone breathy and girlish.

"To be inside you."

She lifted her head and kissed me long and wet, tongue fluttering against mine. "That's good. Cuz I want you inside me. I want to thank my daddy with my holes, make his cock feel great for giving me that massive orgasm earlier. My only question is, which hole do you want?" Her upper body curled down my torso, and she wrapped wet lips around the head of my dick, flicking it with her tongue as she sucked.

I gently pushed her off, pushed her to her back. "Hold your legs back."

She did, giving me a great look at her pale body and get spread-open pussy, her glistening pucker, and I took a moment to admire the view before rising and getting the lube, reapplying the clear slippery fluid to my cock. I knelt below her, used my almost-dead hand to position the head against her backdoor, and I leaned forward to cover her body with my own as I slipped inside.

Jessie inhaled deeply and squinted as my cockhead breached her, cheeks twitching upwards and eyes narrowing to squints as I pressed forward, filling her slowly as lube greased my way into her anal chute. Her wince faded and she wrapped her legs around me, ankles locking high up my back as her hands clawed into my shoulder blades, pulling me close. I supported myself on my left arm, reaching up to steady myself on the headboard with my numb right hand.

And then we were moving.

I slowly, deliberately, carved back and forth through her backdoor as she rolled her hips and thrust back at me. I watched her eyes as a mix of embarrassment, joy, discomfort, pleasure, need, and innocence flitted across her face. I lifted my head and groaned at the ceiling as one particular thrust through her right anal ring was particularly pleasurable, and Jessie giggled. "Feel good?"

The tightness sliding up and down my shaft was incredible, as was each straining press into her fleshy tunnel. And the knowledge that this was a taboo act we were performing so intimately satisfied my desire to dominate. "Yeah..."

Another few moments of bodies moving together, Jessie's little yelps of pleasure as we pushed against each other, and she pulled my face back down to hers. "Usually you take me from behind when we do this. You TAKE me. Why this?" Her voice was a curious whisper.

I stared at her a long while, memorizing her lean, elfin features, light scattering of freckles on pale white skin, her gray eyes, the way her lips pulled back to show her teeth when she gasped. "I wanted to see your face."