To My Senses Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered my mouth to hers and kissed her. Soft and tender, then harder, wet tongues snaking together flicking against each other as lips ground and moved against lips and I continued sawing in and out of her, filling her completely with every thrust.

Jessie moaned into our kiss and her body tightened beneath me, and she jerked, cried out, asshole clamping around me, forcing me to hold still as her nails dug points of pain into my back. Her squeezed-shut eyes opened and she looked at me with amazement, mouth open in shock as her face and chest flushed and every muscle in her body twitched out her orgasm.

She came once more, at the end. My dead hand pressing down on her neck, cutting off her breathing, turning her face red and making her gasp for air even before the climax hit her. She tripped off a few seconds before I did, the spasms in her body bringing me to full boil, and my cock started spurting as her body bucked, both of us clenching and relaxing against each other, the tightening and releasing of her asshole around me milking each rope of spunk out of me.

I released her throat and she gasped and came again, this time laughing.

###

We lay next to each other on the bed, close but not touching, letting the heat dissipate from our sweaty bodies.

"Have fun?" I asked.

Jessie rolled her eyes. "What do you think?"

"Me too."

"That was a little bit rougher tonight, and I loved it." The gothic girl reached out and rested her hand on my chest.

"Good. Cuz I LOVE rough."

"Can't wait," she mumbled, and snuggled her face into the pillow.

I watched her fall asleep, back rising and falling in deeper and deeper breaths. I felt messy.

###

This was it. This was my last day with Jessie. Tomorrow she'd be gone, back on a bus to Milwaukee, and I'd be alone.

We spent the day exploring the sun-drenched city once more, eating lunch at another ethnic restaurant, hiding out from the afternoon shower in a stifling bar with only one ceiling fan. We talked about anything but the desperate feeling of impending loneliness weighing on both of us the knowledge that this vacation from reality would soon be over, and we'd be separated once more.

Back to the hotel and we dressed up for dinner on the beach, me in black and white, Jessie once more wearing the sexy little black dress I'd gotten turned on watching her dance the macarena in. And then we'd headed down to the beach for dinner. The Peruvian inspired cuisine was delicious, and the band, the torchlight, the sound of the beach created an intimate atmosphere.

I watched her eat, watched her laugh. Dammit, her face was distinctive. She'd dyed her hair purple with some cheap hair dye from a shop this afternoon. Maybe to make herself look more distinctive, more memorable. I didn't know, but thinking about not seeing it after tomorrow made a lump rise in my throat.

We retired to one of the little curtained cabanas along the beach, and this time the phones didn't come out. Night descended fully on Miami as we watched the lights come on in the Keys and the city and reflect off the water.

Jessie snuggled her head into my left shoulder, and I could feel her relaxing against me. Reaching up, I stroked her hair, and wished I could feel it.

"What happens tomorrow?" she asked quietly, barely audible over the waves lapping the beach.

"You get on a bus and go back to Milwaukee. I go back to my Mariott."

"I mean... What happens with us? Where do we go from here?"

I considered it. I felt like I couldn't breathe, like I was having another panic attack, hot and sore all over. I took deep breaths, fought down what I was feeling. "I don't know if this will last. I don't know if this can last. I'm pretty messed up." I laughed mirthlessly. "But I want you in my life."

"Cuz I'm just such a great fuck?" There was humor in her voice, but also an undercurrent of seriousness. She wanted to know what she meant to me.

"That's not it at all. Even if we weren't having sex...I can't imagine what I'm gonna do Monday afternoon without you here to show the city to. You're important to me. And now there's gonna be a Jessie sized hole in my life, right next to the Tori sized hole."

"So what are we gonna do? What do you want ME to do?"

I took a breath. Once more it was time to cross the Rubicon. Say it, and everything changes.

"I want you to go back to Milwaukee. And then I'll join you, later."

"What about your arm? Didn't the doctor say you needed warm weather?"

"I'll come back in the spring. I've got nothing to tie me to here, or anywhere else for that matter. It ain't right for me to expect you to give up your career if I can just pick up and move anywhere."

"And then?"

"And then we figure out what we mean to each other, and what we want our future to look like."

Jessie lifted her head, and even though she couldn't see much of my face in the dark, I know she was trying to search my eyes. "What do you want the future to look like?"

I sighed. "Honestly? I want to heal. I don't want to be partly crippled my entire life. I want a job that supports me, not one that's going to hand me my walking papers when the going gets tough. I want...I want to... I feel like I'm so fucked up right now I can't focus on more than what's right in front of me. I do want see if WE can make a future though. After this week... I don't want to miss you." I paused, collecting my thoughts, hoping I'd expressed myself well. "What do you want the future to look like?"

"Like this week." The little girl squeal in her voice was gone, seriousness in its place. "You asked me once if I wanted to come home to you every night, make dinner with you, grow old with you. After this week, yeah. Yeah. For a while at least. I mean, maybe we'll spend six months together and I'll find out you're a closet psychopath, but I doubt it. I LIKE being with you. I WANT to be with you. I like waking up next to you every morning. Going to bed with you every night. I love everything in between. We're good together."

"We are."

"Did you notice I've been drinking less?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you. Thank you for all you've done for me this week. For all you did with me. I loved this." Jessie's lips found mine in the dark, gentle, soft, adoring. The kiss wasn't meant to communicate arousal, but... Something else. Her head raised and she locked eyes with me, a darker silhouette against the starry night. "I told you once that someday I'd tell you I love you. Or I'd die first." Her voice was low, hesitant. "I want to say it. I WANT to love you."

I didn't want to hear it. Not yet. I still wanted to hear Tori say it. And I didn't want her to tell me while I wanted another woman's life, ad impossible as that was. My heart would break if that happened. I pulled her back to a kiss, and she whimpered ad my tongue sought hers, her body shifting against mine as the press of our lips turned needy, vicious.

My hand went to her hip, found the slit in her dress lower down her leg, slid up skin that felt like stone, moved against lips that were probably wet but gave no sensation to my fingers. Jessie moaned, low and deep.

"I think you're going to get spanked harder tonight for not wearing panties, young lady."

She squirmed under my touch. "Even though I did it to turn you on? To please you?"

"Did I tell you to?"

"No..."

"Then that was a very naughty thing to do."

"Yes sir." It came out as a low hiss, and her hand moved over the growing bulge in my dress pants. "We should probably go up to our room so you can teach me to be better behaved then."

I withdrew my hand from her dress and she seized it, brought it gently to her lips, and I felt a numbed sensation of her tongue moving over my fingers as she kicked herself from me.

We had been out so long the party had ended, and we wound between tables and chairs on the barely lit patio before slipping inside the darkened hotel. The stairway up was built into a corner of the building, massive glass panels showing the bay beyond, the houses in the Keys lit up in the gloom. I stopped Jessie at one landing, listened for footsteps above or below us. The stairway was silent. "Show me your tits and stick out your tongue."

Jessie didn't even hesitate, just reached up to pull the straps of her dress to her arms and down, baring her practically flat chest, pink nipples hard and erect. She opened her mouth and let tongue hang out, waiting for instruction.

I reached out with my numb right hand, rested two fingers on her tongue. "Close."

The gothic girl smirked around my digits, sucking gently until I pulled them slowly free. She inhaled sharply as I dragged the wetness around her erect left nipple, chin rising and thrusting towards me as I teased the turgid little nub of pink flesh.

I stepped back. "Let's get going."

"Awwww..." another smirk and Jessie readjusted her dress and turned with a swirl of black fabric around pale, moonlit skin, heading up the steps. I waited another story before speaking again. "Jessie?"

She turned towards me on the landing. "Yes?" Get voice was sweet, girlish, humorous but submissive.

"Show me your cunt."

Again, no hesitation. Hands bunched in the fabric, tugged the dress into a bunch above her hips as her feet shuffled apart. The cleft between her legs was tiny, tight, and delicate, with cute little pink petals protruding now that it was spread. A patch of black fuzz the size of three postage stamps adorned her pubic mound above the bare lips of her slit. I reached down and dragged my fingers against her labia, up, and Jessie shivered as my fingers brushed her clitoris.

"Very nice." I walked past her and she rushed to keep up.

Another landing and I put out a hand to stop her. "Show me your asshole."

Jessie turned towards the glass and bent at the waist, pulling her dress up to her hips and spreading her cheeks with both hands. Her backdoor puckered, stretched slightly, and she groaned as it stretched around my middle finger. I probed shallowly, gently twisting the digit in the slippery constriction. "You already used lube."

"A little. UHHHHNNNNN..."

I withdrew my middle finger, slipped my thumb into her pussy from behind, pressed and rubbed over her g-spot. Jessie shifted her feet, couldn't stand still.

When she bit back a cry, I withdrew my thumb, forcefully turned her around, very deliberately licked my thumb clean of her taste. The look in her eyes was desperately needy.

At the door to our floor, I stopped her, cracked it, and peered out. Empty, as I expected it would be at one in the morning.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes." The gothic girl's voice was ragged, breathless.

"There are no security cameras between here and our suite. I want you completely naked as we walk down this hall."

Her grin was as feral and intelligent as I remembered, almost a snarl. Playful. Sexy. Knowing. A willing participant, looking forward to whatever came next.

She bent and removed her heels, handed them to me, then shrugged her black dress into a pile at her feet, handed that over as well. Her pale skin seemed to glow in the gloom.

I partially opened the door one last time and surveyed the dim, empty hall. I opened it further and we walked out, hand in hand.

The several dozen feet to our door seemed to take a lifetime. Our feet were silent on the carpet and I could hear Jessie's heavy breathing, louder than our footsteps. Looking over, I saw that she was flushed, chest rising and falling hard, lip bitten between her teeth.

Halfway to the door, Jessie stopped, turned, pulled me into a fierce kiss, her tongue wrestling with mine as our lips slid and bit against each other, her nude body grinding against my clothed one, her hand roaming over my back, another over my groin. "I'm such a slut for humiliation," she breathed as her teeth grazed my ear.

I groped at her ass as I pulled her to me, turning her head, kissing her back.

We parted, breathing hard, and she darted for our door with a laugh, and I hurried to catch up.

The lock clicked as the door shut behind us, and I pushed Jessie against the wall, by her neck, devoured her mouth in a frantic kiss. She moaned and ground against me, breath catching on her throat when my fingers found her wet slit. That moan turned into a gasp when I seized her by her purple hair and turned her, pushed her against the wall, pushing against her from behind. She arched her ass into my groin and I leaned in to nibble at her bent-back neck.

"Feel that?" I hissed into her ear. "How hard I am for you? Think about that, sliding between your lips, stretching your tight little cunt, pumping back and forth in your ass? You are my dirty girl, and I'm going to enjoy using you, and then I'm gonna spank you. Understand?"

"Sounds like fun..."

I dragged her over to the desk against the wall, pushed her flat on her back on the faux wood surface and knelt, roughly guiding her knees back to her chest.

"This doesn't feel like being used," Jessie breathed, her voice high and excited.

"It should, cuz I love eating your cunt so much." I kissed the insides of her legs, flickered my tongue over her labia, down over her asshole, lifted my head to suck on her clit. I changed my method of attack again and again, licking, sucking, spearing her holes with my tongue - especially her pussy to taste her excitement - always returning to her clitoris to drive her even more wild.

Jessie was laughing and yelping and whining at the sensations, arousal being driven higher and higher, and she finally gave in, began bucking her groin at my face with a shriek, her tight wet tunnel squeezing the two fingers I'd inserted. I pulled away for a minute to admire my writhing handiwork, the contractions much more noticeable in the clenching of her asshole, and smiled to myself.

I loved making this girl cum.

I dove in for another round.

The purple-haired woman seemed to cum for about twenty minutes straight, and when I finally stood and wiped my face, she was still rolling her hips, hands cupped to her breasts and pinching her nipples, trying to take the orgasms further.

I shrugged out of my shirt, pushed down my pants to free my aching erection, kicked off my shoes. "This is gonna be a quick one. Just to get it out of the way." I pulled Jessie's legs to my chest with my numb arm, guided the head of my cock to her entrance, and pressed forward as I folded her in half. She let out a very of enjoyment as I filled her, her tunnel stretching with my passage, and I reached down to grip her throat, cutting off her breath as I began moving.

Jessie arched as much as she could with me bending her in half, face going pink then red as I choked her and fucked her. Her body jerked the first time she lit off, and I held on through her pushing her neck up into my hand for an even tighter grip, finally letting go when it seemed like her big moment had passed.

She met my eyes deliberately, tilting her head back and exposing her throat for more.

Her second climax brought me to the edge, putting through that hot, slippery tunnel bringing my arousal to a boil, and I pulled out moments after I felt her pussy start to contract and release in time with the shaking in her body. Two quick pumps to my straining cock brought me to my tiptoes as my body contracted and pleasure blew away rational thought and I watched ribbons of milky white jizz streak Jessie's torso from her cunt to her tits. The pressure dropped off after four pulses, the remainder falling in droplets to land on her mons, and her tight little triangle of pubic hair.

I'd let go of Jessie's throat and legs, and she'd held them open and inviting for the shower of cum I'd given her. I steadied myself on the edge of the desk, still shaking from the force of my climax.

Fuck, that one had been hard.

My lover took a few more deep, composing breaths, then slid off the desk to kneel before me, mouth open, tongue out, the invitation unmistakable.

I put a hand under her jaw, stroking her cheek with my thumb, and guided my sensitive, half-chubbed dick to her mouth. Her lips closed around it and I tested my other hand on her head, beginning to guide her up and down. Warmth and wetness and soft tongue sliding against my skin brought me back to hardness quickly, and Jessie whimpered even she felt the engorged crown of my cock push against the back of her throat. Removing her hands from being clasped behind her back, she put them on my hips, resisting my guidance, forcing her face down my shaft until I felt her retch. She stayed put until I pulled her back, and drool dripped from her lips to mix with cum on her chest as she inhaled violently.

Love shone in her eyes as I tangled my hand in her hair, and I had a moment to blow her a kiss before I forced her to blow me again, this time making a strangled giggling noise as she laughed despite my meat in her mouth.

I pulled Jessie to her feet, propelled her towards the bed. "hands and knees. I want your ass."

"Yes sir." Her voice was breathlessly excited but submissive, demure.

I found the lube in our toy bag, squeezed out a line on my tool, slicked it around. My right hand couldn't feel the slippery texture, just the presence of my flesh. I knelt behind my pale lover as she presented herself perfectly for me, back arched, knees spread wide, cheeks parted by her pose. I wiped the excess lubricant against her pucker, felt it tighten at my touch, then loosen as she tried to relax. One finger, then two, and the muscular ring gripped my gently pumping digits. She moaned at the sensation.

I moved into position, guided her back to me with a hand on her hips, guided the swollen purple head of my cock to her backdoor. There was a moment's resistance, and I penetrated her slowly, watching as the little orifice stretched around me. Jessie breathed out slowly, stretched, fingers clawing into the sheets. Her voice was small and pitiful when she spoke. "Daddy..."

Fully buried in her rectal chute, I leaned over and kissed her hair, cupping her breast with a hand that couldn't feel its warmth. "What, babygirl?"

"It... It hurts..."

I slowed, pulled back slightly, enjoying the feeling of her tightness dragging along my length."Do you want me to stop?"

"Please, no, please..." her voice was ragged, breathing heavy. I pushed in again, felt that exquisite strain of grinding against her buttcheeks as my cock strained for a few millimeters more depth inside her.

Back out, back in, a slow withdrawal and press, and her breath caught.

"You like that it hurts, don't you?" I growled, deep and dark in her ear before straightening.

Beneath me, Jessie went rigid, locking up, fingers clawed into the sheets. She screamed outs she relaxed, began humping her bottom back at me as I steadily, methodically moved within her. "Yes, just like that, yes, yes! FUCK!"

She proned out on the bed, and I had to lean over and support myself on my left hand to keep myself inside her. That wasn't going to work.

I pulled away and fisted her hair again, pulling the trembling girl to her feet. Back to the desk, and I bent her over it, ass up. "Reach back, pull your cheeks apart."

I gazed over her body as she lewdly displayed herself for me, massaging more lube onto my member. A hint of resistance at I reentered her, and I could see her cheeks twitch up to squint, her head formed to the side. I moved slowly but deliberately within, right hand on her back keeping her held down, feeling submissive. I pulled back my left hand and smacked her across the ass, making her yelp, buck, grind back against my groin. "You're such a good girl for me when I tell you what to do..."

"Then why are you spanking me?" The surrender was audible in her voice.

"Good girls get spanked too. I enjoy it."

"Uhhhhhnnnn..." she humped her ass back at me, wiggling, rolling her hips as I thrust. The feeling was exquisite, and length of time we'd been going at it made me think I might be nearing completion. I slapped her butt twice more, leaving a stinging red handprint on each pale cheek, then reached around her hip with my left hand to begin fiddling her drooling wet slit.