To My Senses Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie moaned and stretched, putty in my hands, her groans of pleasure turning to hiccups and laughs as she climaxed, ending in overjoyed shrieks. The clench of her anus around me got me off, pushing through that slick tightness and straining forward to empty my load into her back passage. My whole body tightened and relaxed over and over, each contraction pumping out a blast of sperm to coat the walls of her rectum. Jessie jerked when she felt the first ejaculation, tried to snuggle back down against me to take my spurting rod deeper up her ass.

That felt fantastic... Warm, sweaty skin against warm sweaty skin, bodies heaving and twitching in the aftershocks of orgasmic enjoyment.

I slowly pulled away, and it was Jessie's turned to get aggressive with me, straightening and dragging me by my wrist to the bed, sheets still sticky from the spunk I'd sprayed on her torso.

She pushed me back, kneeling at a right angle to my body as she lowered her face to my prick, inhaling my slimy, sensitive flesh yet again. Up and down, up and down, her head bobbed over my crotch, lips sliding fantastically against my skin, tongue working to keep my arousal going as I strained up into her mouth involuntarily.

Pulling away, she tucked her purple hair uselessly behind her ears. "I love the taste of your cum."

The hair swung forward again as she went back to sucking, never letting my erection subside. Roughly, she gagged and choked herself on it, pulling away to grin at me seconds after I'd watched her throat spasm on the flesh jammed into it. The look on her face as she pumped me was sheer animal joy, and she actually snarled at me when she straddled my prick to grind it with her slick vaginal lips.

"I don't like to be in charge very often, but right now, I want to FUCK you."

"Do it."

One corner of her mouth twisted up in that intelligent predator grin, and she reached behind herself to guide me in. She sank down onto my prick slowly, the look on her face showing that she was savoring every millimeter of the slide.

And then she began moving.

With no threat that I would any time soon explode up inside her, Jessie used me like a human dildo. She bounced her body up and down on my dick, bent far enough back to show off her body and get the full effect of me scraping the front wall of her cunt. When she tired of that angle, she lowered herself to me, rolling her hips away and then throwing her ass back to take me to the root, a sinuous motion that made her cry out in pleasure, lips millimeters from mine, short people and blank hair swinging around our faces and curtaining us off from the world.

"You've had your fun," I mock-growled, and pulled the elfin girl to my chest, holding her down tightly with my right arm, alternating smacks and gropes and pulls at her ass with my left hand, while humping up into her wet snatch violently.

The world shrank to intimate sensation, my grunts, her little laughs and cries of enjoyment, the wet suction smacks of my rod pistoning inside her and flesh meeting flesh, the scent of arousal, the feel of hard nipples scraping as sweaty skin ground against sweaty skin, the straining, yearning collision of our bodies as we sought higher sexual pleasures.

I kissed her roughly, lips grinding together, tongues sliding against each other, and I felt something break inside of me. I WANTED her.

And I didn't want to say goodbye.

I rolled us over, pulling away and knee-walking up her body, pinning her outstretched arms to the bed with my legs as I knelt over her face. Jessie didn't even need to be asked - she just raised her head to begin sucking morning happily when I put a hand in her hair to guide her movements.

My thrusting into her mouth got deeper and harder, and I leaned over to drive deep into her throat, making her cough and gag and noisily suck every time I retreated. I held my prick just out of her reach, made her lift her head and seek it with the tip of her tongue, teasing her with her inability to get what we both wanted.

I kissed my way down her body, tongue sliding across the sensitive undersides of her breasts, taking my time, teasing her before driving her wild with suction and bites and flicks to those sensitive nipples. Further down and I made her giggle at I probed her bellybutton, giggles turning into laughs turning into shrieks and chants of "FUCK!" as I began feasting on her vaginal lips, drawing out the taste of her girlcum, sucking at her clit, putting all my experience at cunnilingus to work.

Jessie climaxed again and again, body twitching, hands grasping first at her tits, then my head, then the air spastically. She ground her head back into the bed, arching her back up off the sheets, humping that wet, open pussy into my until the sensation became too much and she tried to retreat, only to find herself held in place by my hands clawed into the skin of her ass.

I finally released her when she went still in my hands and under my lips, just twitching in my grasp, all fucked out.

Kneeling, I leaned over and slotted myself into place, and her glassy eyes widened as I filled her. I thrust hard and fast, sliding through the liquid heat, seeking my climax. I pinned Jessie's hands above her head with one hand, put my other on her neck, and enjoyed the dark, powerful feeling of arousal I got from watching her struggle to free herself, to breathe, to even participate as I fucked her.

She gasped as I released her, sucking on air hungrily for the few seconds it took to move perpendicularly to her head, turn her face, and thrust into her mouth. A few seconds of her oral attention and I pulled out, enjoying the flinch in her cheeks at each splash of cum landing on her cheeks, lips and nose. I knelt there and twitched, pumping myself, trying to wring every last drop out, while Jessie fondled her tits and gave me an alluring smile to aim for.

Eventually I flopped down beside her, and she sighed happily and began swiping my spending from her skin, licking it clean from her finger. The majority of it home, she rolled to lay on top of me, off my left side, head pressed to my shoulder as our hearts slowed their hammering, scant centimeters apart.

"We do that really well," she whispered, out of breath.

"Yeah."

It was all I could think to say. I didn't want to talk. I didn't want to move. I wanted to lay here in the exhaustion and sweat and pheromone and oxytocin haze and never let her go.

"Gary, we should probably talk about - "

I cut the gothic girl off by pulling her closer and holding her tighter. She snuggled into a more comfortable position against me, and sighed, and I squeezed my eyes shut to keep from crying at the thought of her leaving tomorrow.

###

Morning was a flurry of hurried activity, Jessie rushing around the hotel room to gather up her belongings, dry off after her shower, make coffee.

After going down to the lobby to get us both breakfast sandwiches, I came up and tried to help her feet organized but she hushed me away to do my own packing. I hadn't brought much, neither had she, but she was obsessively double and triple-checking her packing.

I couldn't blame her, she didn't own a lot and couldn't afford to replace it.

The last things to be packed up were the few toys we'd bought. She held out the cuffs and spreader bar to me. "You want these?"

"Not really. No one to use them with. You take em."

She rolled her eyes. "I don't really have anyone either."

"Leave them here for housekeeping?"

Her snicker made me smile inside. "Bet they'd LOVE that."

"You take them. Seriously."

"You gonna come up and use them on me sometime?" Her voice sounded guarded but hopeful."

"In about two three months, yeah."

The restraints were tucked into her duffel bag, and she turned back to me, and I could tell she was controlling her breathing, fighting to keep from panicking. "I don't know if I can wait that long."

"Me either."

I looked her up and down very deliberately. Dammit, she was gorgeous. Lithe and pale, a completely different body type than the spray tan bottle blondes with big tits that were the supposed standard of beauty here. She'd washed the purple out of her hair this morning, the black contrasted with her chalk-colored skin and light freckles.

I was reminded once more of a vampire. I'd fall under her spell in a heartbeat.

I already had.

And she'd fallen under mine. I still wondered what she saw when she looked at me.

"You still need that spanking from last night, young lady."

She shivered, pulled out her phone, checked the time. I knew there was enough, for whatever we might want to do. "Yeah," she whispered.

Jessie was wearing the same skirt and black tanktop as when we'd walked around Miami the night she'd arrived, and I slid the denim up the curve of her ass as she lay over my lap. There was a lacy black g-string beneath it, and I tugged it down, exposing her bottom, her holes to my view. She shuddered as my hand glided over her skin, and grinned through a curtain of hair when she lifted her head to look at me.

The hard slap of my hand against her ass made her buck and yelp, and she blew blank hair out of her face, twisted her lips in a lopsided snarl, and then lowered her head submissively.

I'd give her a slap to each cheek, then one across the crack, working my way up and down her creamy white skin, relishing the twitches and hisses of pain my hand generated, the way she ground her privates against my leg when my hand was rubbing the sting away.

I could see her getting wet, he delicate vaginal lips selling and opening, glistening moisture collecting on pink flesh as her arousal grew from the punishment I was giving her. She inhaled deeply as I brushed my fingers over her slit, grazing the swollen, slick petals, and I brought the digits to my nose to inhale her scent.

Then she bucked and cried out as I brought my hand down on her rump again.

I stopped when her glutes were both a nice shade of red, heat emanating from the skin, a few darker handprints visible against the crimson-hued skin. I rested my hand on her ass, felt the warmth, felt her chest rising and falling heavily against my legs.

We had time.

I pushed Jessie's panties down her legs, pulled them off over her sneakers, then lifted her up to sit on my lap. Her eyes were glassy but adoring, and she drifted her fingers across my stubbled face as she straddled me, legs wide to either side of me.

"Thank you, daddy," my gothic angel whispered.

I leaned forward and kissed her delicately, not wanting the moment to end.

Then there was a mad fumble between us to open my shorts and extract my cock, and Jessie was moving herself against me, lifting and grinding, and a delicious wet constriction strangling my prick as she slid down its length. She exhaled a long sigh when she was again seated on my lap, legs wide. "I like this."

"Me too."

We moved together, limited thrusts up into her tight box, short rolls of her hips, both movements intended not to achieve climax but to keep our bodies pressed together as we devoured each other's mouths hungrily, lips occasionally slipping down to sensitive neck or shoulder.

"Fuck, you feel good," I breathed.

"I was about to say the same thi - SHIT!" I surprised her with a slap to her sore ass and a fingertip pushed through her anus. Jessie giggled and the new and unexpected contact and rolled her hips a little deeper, a little harder, groaning as she stirred her insides with my cock.

"Do you want me to suck you off, daddy?" she whispered, voice deeper and sultry. "That is how I'm supposed to end every spanking."

"Not yet." I pulled her off my lap and spilled her across the wrinkled white sheets, rose and kicked off my shorts and boxers, retrieved the spreader bar from her luggage. We'd used this before, and both enjoyed it.

It was the work of a moment to Velcro the raven-haired woman's ankles wide apart, then roughly tug her wrists to the cuffs between, putting her face into the mattress and her bare red ass up in the air, and I knelt behind her, positioning her for my cock. I teased her labia with the crown, making her laugh and gasp, then impaled her. She groaned into the bedding, pulling at the cuffs as I worked her, sliding in back and forth, admiring the slickly shining coating of feminine nectar smearing on my rod with each withdrawal.

I felt her tighten around me and her laugh turned into a shriek, and I looked over to see her toes flexing, feet quivering in the restraints. Her whole body shook and she moaned out "fuuuuuuck" before laughing again trying to contract in on herself, draw away from my tool.

I slapped her ass once more, pulled away, moved to kneel in front of her, and angled my dick to where she could take it in her mouth. Jessie groaned at the taste and began bobbing her head at much as she could in her restrained position, and I let the feel of her warm, wet mouth take me over the edge. She inhaled as the first shot of cum hit the back of her throat, and then she was swallowing quickly as she could to keep up with my jizz jetting into her gullet.

Eventually, I pulled away, despite the fact that Jessie had continued to kiss and nuzzle and make out with my cock well after my climax had completed.

I didn't want to.

I wanted to stay right here.

I released her from her restraints, handed her her panties as she stood, rubbing her wrists. "That was a fun little quickie."

"Yeah."

"Any time you wanna use me like that..." she shivered. "Go right ahead. I'm at your demand."

"I'll keep that in mind."

More serious now, I took a step towards her. "I'm gonna miss you."

"Yeah. I'm trying not to think about the bus ride. Or getting home."

I bent my head down and kissed her forehead. "This isn't the end. It's the beginning."

Her eyes were shining with tears when she looked up. "I know. But it feels like it. It feels like there's this horrible thing waiting and all I can do is walk towards it. I don't want to leave you."

I wiped her tears away with a thumb. "I will see you again. And we will make this work. Someday...someday I'm gonna tell you that I love you." I thought for a second, smiled ruefully. "Or I might die first."

We both laughed.

###

Back at the Mariotte, I sat on the edge of the bed, feeling hollow. Like everything I cared about had been scooped out of my soul with a shovel. I was empty. I didn't even know how to feel BAD. I didn't know how to continue.

Didn't know how I'd exist tomorrow without Jessie there with me.

I'd put the half-empty bottle of Wild Turkey on the entertainment center, and now I just stared at it. The brown liquid behind the off-white and cranberry label.

I wanted to drink it all just to remember the times I'd tasted it on Jessie's lips.

Dammit.

I went for a run instead.